- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's the morning of a new day!

The next morning, as usual, Paul was first to wake. What was unusual, though, was how he lied in bed for several minutes before getting up. He thought about going outside to do his daily exersizes, but he really didn’t think it was worth it. Expecially if little Marie came out to watch him—no, gigantic Marie, who he could picture kneeling over and watching the little man do pushups, exersizes that would help him none against any of the bigger people.

This was also compounded with the fact that the door had been shut by Vera last night to ensure Paul privacy. He liked that idea when Vera suggested it, but he now realised that he was dependent on Vera to come and open it again because he could not reach the doorknob on his own. He resented the dependency though he loved Vera. He decided to do his exersizes in private; at least that might help him get his mind off of things.

In another room Hailey and Jerry had also awaken. After another adventurous night they were ready to start the day a little early. They were pleased to find that no one else had entered the living room and they were able to have control over the TV, at least for a while.

A few minutes later Carla exited her room followed by Andy. Andy was still on cloud nine; after their amazing evening together he had slept on top of Carla, half-formed sensual dreams filling his night. He had only awaken when he felt Carla’s body stirr under him. He watched in awe as his giant lover had taken the covers off herself and stretched her magnificent arms.

“Remember this,” She has said as they were getting dressed. “Though you are still mine, you must act perfectly normal as if nothing was up. Remember to support me in any way you can durring the competition, but if you cause me another embarrassment I can easily turn you away. Understood?”

Andy understood all this and he felt he had a good handle on the situation. Just support Carla how he could, but be descrete about it. As Carla started on some knitting Andy decided to join Hailey and Jerry at the television.

Meanwhile, Marie was waking up as well. She was enjoying the prospect of a day, or at least half a day, of being the full-sized leader along Carla. She thought she might go chat with Carla, maybe do some leadership things, whatever those were, and play with some of the cute little people. But then she started to think of Dale.

Marie walked to Dale’s door and knocked gently. “Dale, are you awake?” She asked sweetly.

“Yes,” Said a very faint voice from the room.

“May I come in?” Marie asked.

“Sure.” Dale said. Marie opened the door gently and entered. Dale was lying in the center of his bed, the lump of his body only taking up a very small amount of space under the blankets. He was looking at Marie with a mixed expression: he was happy to see her, but still very worried about the day.

“How did you sleep?” Marie said, sitting on the edge of the bed and causing it to lean at her.

“Pretty well,” Dale said.

“Any bad dreams?” Marie asked.

“A few.” Dale said. “Just a few. Just—vauge things, but I kept dreaming about this place.”

“So you’re still pretty nervous?” Marie asked, reaching out a hand to comfort him.

“Yeah,” Said Dale, enjoying the feel of Marie’s torso-sized hand gently against him. “I’m still not sure I want to face it.”

“There’s a competition today,” Marie said. “Who knows, you might be growing!”

“I don’t know, I’ll probably end up nine inches tall.” Dale said gloomily.

“Don’t think that!” Said Marie. She put both hands under Dale and scooped him into her lap where she rocked him soothingly. “You have a good a chance as anybody in regaining size.”

“I hope so.” Dale said.

“Do you know what you need?” Marie asked. “You need another bath. Can I bathe you?”

Dale was uncertian. Marie’s expanse of naked flesh was overwhelming enough when she was twice his height, but at four times it would be even moreso. However, he felt him self saying, “Okay.”

“Excellent.” Marie said. She propped Dale up against her shoulder as if she was carrying a baby and stood up. She found a clean towel and threw it over the same shoulder so that it obscured Dale from view. She walked to the bathroom, closed and locked the door, and put Dale on the ground.

“Take off your clothes.” Said Marie. “I’ll get the water running.”

This time Dale didn’t hesitate. As Marie turned on the water and adjusted the temperature Dale removed his pajama shirt and pants and left them on the ground. Marie followed by taking off her own pajamas, leaving them in a large pile next to Dale. Now that Marie was naked and four times his height it was all Dale could do to stare in awe. Where there had once been a cute little girl there was now a strong, powerful womanly figure. If possible, she seemed even more attractive now than she had been yesterday.

“Come on,” Said Marie as she bent to pick up Dale. She put him against her shoulder, Dale feeling the gentle pressure of Marie’s left breast over most of the lower half of his body. His body screamed with sensation.

Marie stepped effortlessly over the lip of the tub and settled down into the rising water. She sat in a leaning position against the tub’s back and cradled Dale like a baby across her chest. Dale relished in the warmth and the touch, soaking it in. Marie watched over him like a child, smiling as he entered this relaxed state.

Dale nuzzled his head against Marie’s left breast, his mouth coming closer and closer to her nipple. Marie helped shift him in that direction and said, “Go ahead and suck it. It’ll make you feel better.”

Dale hesitated for a moment but Marie pushed his face in gently. Slowly, Dale started sucking on the overlarge nipple. It was as wide as his hand and the point extended a couple of inches. It gave way gently under Dale’s mouth’s pressure but as Marie began to get aroused it became harder and pushed back. Dale sucked harder and harder and he could feel Marie’s body churn from the arousal.

Marie leaned back her head and closed her eyes enjoying the sensation. She breathed in and out heavily as she let the gental pleasure wash over her. The sucking continued for several minutes until Dale finally stopped.

“Marie?” Dale asked, his voice soft and mumbled.

“Yes, honey?” Marie asked.

“Why do you innnuh—insist on infantisi—infa—infantilizing me?” Dale asked, having trouble forming words in his relaxed state.

“I just want to help you in any way I can.” Marie said. “Believe me, you need all the help you can get. Come on, it’s time to get you clean.”

Marie abuptly lifted Dale up and dunked him in the water between her legs. Although the water was warm the shock of the movement woke Dale up. The water was perhaps two or three feet high to him which was more than enough to make him totally submerged.

Marie brought Dale up to get his breath for a few moments and then submerged him again, thuroughly enjoying herself. Bringing him up again she sat him on her leg and lathered her hands up with the bar of soap.

Dale’s body had much less surface area today than yesterday, at least in Marie’s perspective, and it took a very short time to cover all his surfaces with soap. Even Dale’s legs were barely thicker than Marie’s fingers. Within a few minutes Marie was dunking Dale into the water again to get the soap off.

“That was easy,” Marie said, placing Dale in a sitting position in the water, which now came up to his shoulders. “Let’s kick back and relax for a second.”

Marie slid forward to lie down in the tub. Her crotch hit Dale in the back as it came forward and caused him to fall backwards over it. Marie’s enormous displacement caused the water level to rise several inches and triggered a wave which bounced against the far side of the tub, raced back, and sent a surge of water over Dale’s astonished face.

Dale sputtered and shook the water out of his face stunned over what had just happened. He could feel pubes against the small of his back and he swore he could also feel parts of the very outer folds of her pussy. Embarrassed, Dale tried to scoot himself forward and ended up pushing off Marie’s pubic bone. He slid forwards into the water that was now well over three feet high to his perspective, his head not entirely clearing the crotch and causing him to get a strong wiff of her actively producing glands.

Dale clammered sideways onto Marie’s leg as Marie laughed out loud. “You’re funny,” She said. Dale leaned against Marie’s leg attempting to catch his breath.

“Come up here,” Said Marie, patting her chest right below her chin. “You can walk right on my body, it won’t hurt me.” It was true. At his present size, Dale barely weighed three pounds.

Dale climbed up on Marie’s leg, which was twice as wide as him and almost half as thick as he was tall. Balancing himself on the shifting flesh he slowly began to walk up her body. He could feel her long and powerful muscles under his feet. He stepped carefully over Marie’s hip bone and made his way over her squishy stomach, which gave way under his feet.

Because of the way Marie was reclining she was bent a little at the ribs. Dale missed this and fell straight across Marie’s breast, his head landing just over her left shoulder. Marie exclaimed in surprise and then laughed, sending vibrations through Dale’s body.

Dale picked himself up into a crawling position and sat straddled across Marie’s breast looking into her face, which was inclined at a forty-five degree angle. He gazed at it. Her face was as long as his torso but much wider. Her gentle blue eyes were the size of his hands, and her smiling lips were the size of his head. They were not far from him and he could not stop stairing at those lips. He leaned closer and closer.

And then he planted a kiss on Marie’s lips. It wasn’t a big kiss, to Marie it was just a little prick. Marie smiled and giggled softly. Dale kissed her again. Marie gave Dale the smallest peck she could muster which still covered half Dale’s face. Dale continued to kiss Marie. Each kiss did not cover much area so he kissed around trying to cover every part at least once.

Marie brought her hand around behind Dale’s head. She puckered her lips and with two fingers pushed Dale’s head into it. Marie’s soft wet lips covered Dale’s face as she sucked on it gently. Dale kissed her as widely as he could and used his tounge, hoping it would make some impression.

Marie’s tounge came out from her mouth, dancing first along Dale’s lips then across the rest of his face. Marie’s tounge was too big to enter Dale’s mouth and Dale’s tounge was too small to penetrate far into hers, though he did get as far as her front teeth, which as long and wide as they were were quite scary.

Dale and Marie resigned themselves to the fact that they could not kiss properly at this size differential, but that did not stop the making out. Marie kiseed Dale several more times across the face, then gave him a kiss across the entire front of his neck. She kissed him several times on the chest and a few on the back. Then she hugged him tight across her breast, which was just above the water line.

After a few minutes of blissful relaxation Marie said, “Well, it’s about time we wrap this up then.” She sat up causing Dale’s body to slide off and into the water. Marie stood up, causing the water level to drop several inches. Water cascaded down from Marie’s body onto Dale and all around him for a couple of seconds. Marie stepped around Dale, causing the water to swirl, and opened the drain.

As the water level started to drop, Marie turned on the shower. Water shot everywhere as Marie washed the soapy bath water off of her. Dale stood under her, catching water droplets that came off her body as if they were rain from an angel.

Marie proceeded to shampoo her hair, Dale below trying to avoid getting the falling suds in his eyes. She lifted Dale up and proceeded to shampoo his hair too for him, only needing one arm. After they were both shampooed Marie rinsed it out of both of their heads. Finally free of suds, Marie turned off the water and just held Dale for a minute as the water dripped off of them.

Marie dried herself off and did a quick towling of Dale. Marie then picked up Dale and pressed him against her middle, his head at the bottom of her breasts and his feet just below her crotch. Holding him with one hand she placed the towl around herself, pinning Dale to her body.

“I’m conceiling you.” Marie said. “So nobody suspects anything.”

Making sure the towel was secure, Marie opened the door and walked out down the hall and to Dale’s room. Closing his door she placed him down onto the bed.

“There you are.” Marie said. “Just get dressed and come out in a few minutes.”

Dale looked up at the girl he now loved, wanting to say something. “Marie,” He said at last. “You’ve been…so kind to me. What can I ever do to repay you?”

Marie smiled down at Dale. “Don’t worry about it.” Marie said. “I don’t need repayment for doing what I know is right.” Marie leaned down and gave Dale a kiss on the cheek. She then re-fastened the towel around herself and left Dale’s room to get changed in her own.

Elsewhere in the house Vera was the final person to wake up. For the first time since she arrived here Vera had gotten a decent night sleep. She was finally coming to terms with the sizechanging. It still wasn’t something she would like to do if she had the choice, but at least it was now something she could live with.

Vera heard sounds of activity elsewhere in the house, and thought it more than likely Paul was awake. She got out of bed and did a few morning stretches, then made her way over to Paul’s room.

She opened Paul’s door and found the little man doing pushups on the floor. Paul looked over to see her enter. Startled, perhaps not expecting a giantess to walk into the room, Paul jumped and went into a clumsy roll. He gained a hold on himself, reminding himself that it was just Vera.

“Hi.” Paul said.

“Good morning.” Vera said. “Did you sleep well?”

“Yeah,” Said Paul, unconvincingly.

“How are you doing today?” Vera said, taking a few steps closer to Paul but stopped short of actually touching him. Paul was still kind of nervous about that kind of thing.

“Alright.” Paul said. “I just keep reminding myself that I just have to hold it together. This can’t go on for longer than another week, and I might not be the smallest one all that time.”

“Well, at least you’re thinking the right way.” Said Vera. “Not like Dale, who’s self-destructing.”

Vera knew that comparing Paul favorably to Dale would cheer him up, and sure enough Paul’s face lit up.

“Yeah,” Paul said. “He’s pathetic.”

“Well, let’s not hold ourselves in too long.” Vera said. “We don’t want them to think they’re hiding.”

Paul nodded. Vera seemed to be taking the lead in their quasi-relationship because of both her larger sized and her increased comfort with shrinking. Paul knew he needed to get back on even footing or Vera would start to loose interest, no matter what she said to the contrary. This involved getting them both the same size, prefferably a larger size.

“See you in a little bit.” Vera said, leaving Paul’s room and heading off for the living room.

In the living room, Hailey and Jerry were playfully annoying Andy, trying to find out why he had such a happy look on his face.

“It’s not your birthday is it?” Hailey joked. Jerry chuckled.

“No,” Andy said, unable to keep the smile from his face.

“Won the lottery?” Jerry asked.

“No!” Andy couldn’t keep himself from laughing. “I’m not telling you!”

“Oh sure,” Hailey said. “Like it’s a real secret.”

“Yeah,” Jerry said. “Your face is an open book, my friend.”

“Okay, fine, so you know what it is.” Andy said. “Just try to, you know, not make a big deal out of it.”

“Oh we won’t.” Said Hailey, now smiling.

In the kitchen, Andy’s reason for being so happy was preparing brunch for the household. She decided on blueberry pancakes, something which with that you could never go wrong. She stroked the batter and hummed a little, reflecting on the adventure that had been last night.

Marie emerged from the hall fully dressed, her hair still a little wet from the shower. Like Andy she also had a big smile on her face. She walked over to Carla and said, “Good morning.”

“Hi!” Said Carla, smiling slyly upon observing Marie’s expression. “Having a good morning, are you?”

“Yeah,” Said Marie, contentedly.

“Who did you go to the shower with?” Carla asked. “Dale?”

“Yeah,” Marie said again, smiling a little guiltily now.

“The wet hair plus smiling expression gives it away.” Carla said.

“He really isn’t that bad,” Said Marie.

“I guess,” Said Carla. She lowered her voice again before saying, “You know we can’t help him, right?”

“I know,” Said Marie, a bit of a whine to her voice. “I just wanted to make him feel better, you know?”

“Oh, there’s nothing wrong with that,” Said Carla, pouring pancake batter onto the warmer creating a sizzling sound. Marie didn’t think the tone of her voice was very convincing.

“Do you want me to get the table?” Marie asked.

“Sure, go ahead.” Carla said.

Vera, Paul, and Dale all emerged from their rooms one after another in the next few minutes. The six smaller people sat and talked for a few minutes, but it was not long before Carla announced brunch. They sat around the table, Dale on Marie’s lap and Jerry on Hailey’s lap. Paul hesitated quite a bit before getting onto Vera’s lap. He didn’t really like being put in the immasculating position but then again he wanted to reach his food.

After brunch Carla and Marie teamed up to do the dishes in record time. There were still a few hours before three, and Carla thought of a suggestion to pass the time.

“Who wants to play big-person small-person soccer?” She asked.

“Me!” Said Marie.

“I’ll do it!” Said Andy delightedly.

“Why not!” Ventured Vera.

“Well, let’s head outside.” Carla said. The four of them went out and decided to play a shoulder-riding game. Andy rode on Carla’s shoulders and Vera rode on Marie’s. The full-sized girls each tried to get the ball past each other, their riders whooping for joy as they got tossed around. After a while they switched partners, Andy excited about having physical contact with another giantess.

Back in the house, Hailey was feeling a sence of power being a half-sized person amoung three quarter-sized people. She sat with Jerry and Paul talking; Dale was still keeping himself a good distance from her. But after a few minutes Hailey convinced Jerry that they needed to go wash up, and now Paul and Dale were alone in the main part of the house.

Dispite not being able to reach the three-foot counters, let alone see over them, Dale was starting to feel on top of the world. He felt as though Marie’s energy was pumping through him, sustaining him. Dale was once again starting to feel like the big football player who could boss others around, like the coach who could inspire his team to victory.

Dale was well aware of the fact that it was just Paul and him in the house at the moment, discounting the bathroom (Dale was right in assuming Hailey and Jerry were trying to follow his and Marie’s example). He knew that Paul was no longer a giant; they were on equal footing. He decided he would confront Paul now. It was a good of a time as he was going to get.

Paul was sitting on the floor in the living room. He was trying to gather his thoughts now that he was alone and there was no interferance from any larger people. He was just about to get up to stretch when he heard a voice from behind say, “Not so tough now, huh?”

Paul stood up and spun around. There was Dale, arrogent and smug as Paul had ever seen him, standing an arm’s length away and looking at Paul with an expression that reaked of payback.

“Hey, fuck off.” Paul said, waving his arm at Dale. He started to turn around but Dale persisted.

“’Hey, fuck off’? Is that they best you can do?” Dale sneered. “Not so confident now that we’re the same size, are you?”

“Don’t make me laugh.” Said Paul. Dale might be a football coach but Paul was ex-military.

“Yeah, I’m sure you don’t want to start anything without big strong Vera here to protect you.” Said Dale.

This set Paul off. “You want a piece of me?” He shouted, taking up a fighting stance. “Come and try.”

Dale swung at Paul but Paul dodged it and punched Dale one good in the cheek. Dale recoiled but recovered quickly. He feinted, causing Paul to dodge in such a way that opened him up for a blow. Dale got him good in the mouth.

Both men leaned in at each other, each waiting for the other to make a move. They made several false starts, trying to tempt each other. Then Dale lunged at Paul. Both men started hitting and kicking at each other, dignity forgotten and hate the only thing on each of their minds.

“AAAHHH!!!!” An unaturally loud scream peirced the commotion and caused both men to stop and look over at the door. In the doorway stood Marie, just having stepped in to use the bathroom. She was staring at the two of them with a look of utmost shock and revolsion on her face.

What the hell were you thiniking?” Marie screamed as she ran over to them. Before they could react Marie had picked both of them up by the waste, sat down, and placed them roughly face-down across her knee.

Holding them down firmly with her left arm, she raised her right hand and let it down on both men’s bottoms at once in a strong hearty smack.

“Aahh!” Shouted both men in unison.

“What the hell were you doing, fighting like that?” Marie demanded.

Smack (“aahh!!”)

“We can’t have that kind of behaviour around here!”

Smack (“aahh!!”)

“You’re grown men, you’re supposed to act like it!”

Smack (“aahh!!”)

“You’re both little better than animals.”

Smack (“aahh!!”)

“All I can say is thank God you two aren’t full-sized.”

Smack (“aahh!!”)

Smack (“aahh!!”)

Smack (“aahh!!”)

The spanking finally stopped and Marie slowly released her left arm. The two men looked up, dazed and moaing in pain.

“I really hope you learned your lesson.” Marie said. Her voice was starting to choke up a little. “I am really, really discusted with the both of you.”

Marie stood up, causing both of the men to fall off her knees into a heap on the ground. They scrambled back, away from her and from each other, and looked up at the collosal figure. A tear was welling in Marie’s eyes. Paul cast a fearful look at Marie, then Dale, then quickly made his way out of the room.

The expression on Marie’s face made Dale’s heart break. He didn’t know what to do, what to say. “Marie-” He began.

“I expected better out of you.” Marie said, her voice dripping with anger and hurt. She stepped over Dale’s sitting form and marched away. Dale was left there, all alone on the floor. He had never felt so bad durring the course of the game as he did in this moment. He had let Marie down terribly, and he didn’t know if she would ever want him back.

Outside, Carla, Andy, and Vera were casually kicking the ball around to each other. It was a good way to pass time and to releave stress and take their minds off the upcomming competition. Vera didn’t mind playing with the three members of the Carla alliance—whatever their rivalries they were all people and she was sure tensions between them were not more than superficial.

The door opened and Marie returned to the yard. There were tears coming from her eyes and she was sniffing softly. The others stopped playing ball and came over to her.

“What’s wrong?” Carla asked, putting her arm around Marie.

“I just had to break up a fight between Dale and Paul,” Marie said, her voice cracking. Vera’s mouth dropped open in shock.

“Who started it?” Vera asked.

“I don’t know, it was already happening when I went in.” Marie said. “It was just—awful.”

“What were they fighting about?” Andy asked.

“I don’t know.” Marie said, shaking her head.

“They’re brutes.” Carla said. “Trying to show off to each other and it got out of hand, probably. Really silly now that they only come up to my knee.”

“Were they hurt?” Vera asked.

“It didn’t look like it,” Said Marie. Her face broke into her smile. “At least until I got there?”

“You smacked them?” Carla asked, a smile coming to her face as well.

“Right across the backside.” Marie said.

“Good, that’ll show them.” Said Carla.

Vera was still not so happy. “I’m going to talk to Paul,” She said, leaving the scene, “See you at the competition.”

“Bye,” Said Andy. As he heard the door close, he looked up at the two giantesses. Andy couldn’t care less what Paul and Dale did; if they were making an ass out of themselves the more the better.

“Well,” Carla said. “As long as we’re all here, let’s talk strategy.” Carla and Marie sat down on the ground, making their heads level with Andy. He hardly needed to sit but he did anyway.

“If we’re assuming this is the game show, then most people won’t change sizes that much.” Carla said. “But it might come down to you and me vying for full-sized, Marie, so we’re just going to say may the best girl win.”

Marie didn’t say anything, just sniffled a few times.

“What’s wrong?” Carla asked. “Still upset about the fight?”

“I was really starting to like Dale,” Marie said. “I really feel he stabbed me in the back. And I never thought Paul was that type.”

Carla sighed. “Yeah, they’re not impressing anyone, that’s for sure,” She said. “At least you’re not going to want to help them now, are you?” Marie shook her head.

“Good,” Carla said. “Anyway, we might have to take votes helping or hurting people of certain sizes. So we should decide one person to help and one person to hurt from each size bracket. Who should we help from the quarter-size group?”

“Jerry,” Marie said, instantly.

“Yeah, good idea.” Carla said. “Do you agree, Andy?”

“Yes,” Said Andy.

“And who do we help from half-sized?” Carla asked.

“Well it’s going to be Andy, isn’t it?” Marie said, as if it was obvious. Carla and Andy suddenly went silent, looking at each other.

“Marie,” Carla said. “You have to remember this: Andy’s not in it to win anymore.”

“Really?” Asked Marie, astonished.

“Mmm, yeah,” Andy said, a little hesitantly. “Just don’t—tell anyone else, okay?”

“So, it’s either Hailey or Vera, then?” Marie said, still a little confused.

“Let’s make it Hailey.” Carla said. “I don’t think she’s much of a threat. She was fine when she was big before. She won’t support Paul and she doesn’t like Dale anymore.”

“Okay,” Marie said. “But—what about between us?”

The three of them looked between each other uncomfertably for a while before Carla finally said, “Well, we’ll just have to let the best girl win.”

 

Vera entered the house and walked straight for Paul’s room. She saw Dale sitting on the floor of the living room out of the corner of her eye, but she paid him no mind as he flinched at the sight of her. She walked straight through and pushed Paul’s ajar door open, not even bothering to nock.

Paul was sitting on the floor staring at the ground. The look on his face was one of uncharictaristic fright and fatiuge. Vera was happy to see that he was unhurt save for a few bruises. Paul looked as Vera entered, a mixed expression of dread and relife on his face.

“What was that fight all about?” Vera asked.

“Oh, it…it was nothing,” Paul said, looking away.

“No it wasn’t!” Vera said. “What happened?”

“Dale just decided to pick a fight with me.” Paul said. “Little prick. I guess he just wanted to face me alone.”

“But you didn’t just walk away?” Vera said.

“I snapped.” Paul said. “I shouldn’t have, but I did.”

“Marie had to break you up,” Vera said. “Did she hit you very hard?”

“Pretty hard.” Paul said, still rubbing his backside.

“You better not do this again,” Said Vera. “You’re already embarrassing yourself and me. I want you to be my size, Paul! Don’t throw it away on some stupid vengance fight with Dale.”

“I won’t fight him again, I promise.” Paul said.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter: competition time!