- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the scene that many of you were waiting for! Let's make that "X" rating count!

Andy followed Carla’s legs to her bedroom, the magical place where they had made love just last night. “Stand against that wall.” Carla commanded, pointing to the far wall. Andy obeyed and stood about a foot out from the wall, looking intently at his giantess lover.

Carla closed the door and locket it tight. She then turned around to look at Andy, who was standing several feet away and visibly trembling with anticipation. She smiled at him. He was such a sweet boy, and so taken by her and so aroused by this situation. She knew she could have him do anything she wanted. Of course, she would let him have what he wanted. But she wanted to drag it out; make it last. And she wanted to get every last bit of enjoyment out of the situation.

“Okay,” Carla said. “Tonight you will need to do everything I tell you too to do. You will answer every question I ask you, and say ‘yes’ and ‘no’ clearly. Is that clear?”

“Yes.” Said Andy, keeping his voice firm despite his shakiness.

“What is your name?” Carla asked.

“Andy,” The boy said firmly.

“What is my name?” Carla asked.

“Carla.” Andy said.

“Tell me, Andy, what is your height and weight under normal circumstances?” Carla asked.

“Five feet ten inches, one hundred sixty pounds.” Said Andy.

“How tall are you now?” Carla asked.

“Two feet eleven inches.” Said Andy.

“How much do you weigh now?” Carla asked.

“Twenty pounds.” Said Andy, doing quick math in his head.

“I am five feet eight inches tall and normal way one hundred forty pounds.” Carla said. “How tall am I now?”

“Five feet eight inches.” Andy said.

“Tell me, is five feet eight inches taller than two feet eleven inches by a little or a lot?” Asked Carla.

“A lot.” Andy said.

“How much do I weigh now?” Carla asked.

“One hundred forty pounds.” Andy said.

“Tell me, how many times heavier is one hundred forty pounds than twenty pounds.” Carla said.

“Seven.” Andy said after only a moment’s hesitation.

“What is your name?” Carla repeated.

“Andy,” Andy said.

“Tell me, Andy,” Carla said. “Who is in charge of you tonight?”

“Carla.” Said Andy, firmly.

“That’s right,” Said Carla with a smile. “And who is in charge of me?”

“Carla,” Andy said again.

“That’s right, and don’t you forget it!” Said Carla, stern but still smiling. “So are you ready to perform acts for me?”

“Yes,” Said Andy, almost begging for her to let him move on.

“Now, before I even touch you, there are things you need to do.” Carla said. “First I need you to take off your clothes. Not in a hurry—take them off casually. And don’t put them down at your feet—toss them off to your right, far enough that you couldn’t reach them without walking. Start with your shirt.”

Andy obeyed, hanging on Carla’s every word. He slowly pulled his arms into his arm holes then lifted the rest of the shirt above his head. Following Carla’s command to the letter he tossed the shirt to his right, landing several feet away from him.

“Now your pants.” Said Carla. Andy unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, pulling them down to his ankles, revealing his little legs. With one hand on his pants he stepped out of them, right foot before left, and threw them to land on the shirt.

“And now your underpants.” Said Carla. Placing his thumbs in them, Andy pulled his underwear down to his ankles, revealing a rock-hard erection that he had had since well before they even entered the room. Again he took his underwear and tossed it over with his pants and shirts.

“Are you completely naked?” Asked Carla.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“Do you understand that you are not allowed to move unless instructed to do so?” Carla said.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“With that in mind, can you reach your clothes?” Carla asked.

“No.” Said Andy.

“What is your state of dress?” Carla asked.

“Naked.” Andy said.

“What is my state of dress?” Carla asked.

“Clothed.” Andy said. Carla was still wearing her blue jeans and black shirt.

“How many times heavier than you am I?” Carla reiterated.

“Seven.” Said Andy.

“Who is more muscular?” Carla asked.

“Carla.” Andy said.

“If I wanted to do something to you, anything, would you be able to stop me?” Asked Carla.

“No.” Said Andy

“Do you think you should be feeling vulnerable?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

Do you feel vulnerable?” Carla said.

A slight hesitation. “Yes.” Andy said.

Carla smiled again. So far so good.

“Do you have an erection?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Andy obviously did.

“Is it rock hard?” Carla asked.

“I think so.” Said Andy.

“Andy!” Said Carla forcefully, holding up a finger.

“Yes,” Andy corrected himself furiously. Carla paused for a minute while she looked over the troublemaker.

“Put your right hand on it.” Carla said. Andy obeyed, grabbing his penis around the middle.

“Try to bend it, gently.” Carla said. Andy obeyed. It bent just slightly.

“Put your left hand on it too.” Carla said. Andy now had both hands on his penis. “Now try to bend it.” It sill bent just slightly.

“Is that as hard as it gets?” Carla asked.

“Yes,” Said Andy.

“Has it ever gotten harder?” Carla asked.

“No.” Said Andy.

“Is it harder for me then it has ever been for any of your previous girlfriends?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“Do you understand I will not accept anything less than a complete erection?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Andy said.

“Do you understand I will accept only complete arousal from you?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“Good.” Carla said. “Now you will take your hands off your penis and raise them over your head, placing them palms together as high as they can go directly over the center of your head. You will do this slowly and with grace.”

Again Andy obeyed. Taking his hands off his penis, he moved them upwards in a motion not unlike a conductor raising an orchestra to crescendo. He clasped his hands together palm to palm, now looking more like a man about to attempt a dive.

“Now,” Carla said. “You will retain that posture and do one complete rotation to your left. Move very slowly and smoothly. Do it now.”

Andy did the required maneuver, his feet moving carefully and his body rotating gracefully. This gave Carla a chance to see all his details as he did this, from his chest to arms to legs to buns. Andy completed his one turn and returned to his previous position facing Carla.

“Now you will lay down on your back with your feet facing towards me.” Carla said. Andy did so, laying himself down on the carpet.

“I will now give you physical commands. I want you to do them quickly, but not so quickly as to be clumsy. You may not leave that spot. Understand?” Carla asked.

“Yes,” Said Andy, laying still.

“Okay, sit up.” Carla said. Andy sat up rapidly, his legs still stretched out in front of him.

“Lie down.” Carla said. Andy obeyed, resting his upper body back on the carpet.

“Spread your legs.” Carla said. Andy spread his legs as far as he could.

“Unspread them.” Carla said. Andy obeyed.

“Sit up.” Carla said. Andy obeyed.

“Sit Indian style.” Said Carla. Andy’s legs folded immediately.

“Stand up.” Carla said. Andy stood, standing at attention in a way that would make any military man proud.

“Jump.” Carla said. Andy jumped.

“Higher.” Said Carla. Andy jumped a little higher.

Higher!” Demanded Carla. Andy jumped as high as he could go, a grunt of effort emitting from him. He was even starting to pant a little bit.

“Now,” Carla said. “I want you to bend over backwards as far as you can go.” Andy obeyed, arching his back and neck.

“Farther!” Carla said. “Farther!” Andy leaned and leaned to the point where he thought he was either going to fall or crack his neck, but he held on.

“Straighten yourself up.” Carla said. Andy obeyed, once again standing straight.

“You are proving yourself to be both fit and obedient.” Said Carla. “You may now approach me, but come slowly. Walk until you are six inches directly in front of me and stop.”

Andy was about ready to shake himself to pieces but held it all in and under Carla’s gaze slowly put one foot after another as he slowly made his way up to Carla, who towered over his view ever more in every step. When Andy reached what he judged to be six inches from Carla he stopped. He was now staring directly at Carla’s waste. It filled his vision, it was far wider than him, and almost seemed to want to bust out at him.

“Are you near to me or far?” Carla asked, her voice coming from far above.

“Near.” Andy said.

“Do I physically dominate you?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“Do I dominate your mind, your thoughts, your obedience, and your desire as strongly as I dominate you physically?”

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“Do you adore and love my body?” Carla said. “Though it remains clothed?”

“Yes.” Said Andy. Boy did he ever!

“Before I will touch your puny body, you have to show appreciation towards mine.” Carla said. “You will need to show appreciation, through clothes, to every part of my body. You will do this through my program. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Said Andy.

“Tell me, how tall am I?” Carla asked.

“Five feet eight inches.” Andy said.

“How tall are you?” Carla said.

“Two feet eleven inches.” Andy said.

“When you look at my face, which direction do you look?” Carla asked.

Andy tilted his head. He could see the upper half of Carla’s body towering over him. Her face was twice his height in the air, looking down on him with an expectant smile.

“Up.” Said Andy.

“When you look at my breasts, which direction are you looking?” Carla asked.

Andy looked at Carla’s breasts. They hung over him, dark, soft, feminine orbs accented by the tight fabric of her shirt.

“Up.” Said Andy.

“When you look at my crotch, which direction are you looking?” Carla asked.

Once again the crotch area looked about ready to jump out and devour him. “Straight ahead.” Andy said.

“When you look at my feet, which direction are you looking?” Carla asked.

Andy looked at Carla’s feet. There they were below him, at the same time beautiful and powerful, as they dominated his own little feet that stood not far away.

“Down.” Said Andy.

“Now,” Carla said. “You are to bend down and love my feet. Place your hands on them, rub them, touch them, and when you are done, kiss them.”

Andy bent down slowly as Carla towered over him higher than ever. Shaking with anticipation, Andy put his hands on Carla’s right foot. The foot was more than a foot and a half long and was tall and thick but still had a feminine elegance. Andy moved his hands all around the foot, gently rubbing the top and the sides. He ran his fingers down each of her toes, the big toes the size of his palm. He caressed and stroked the toes on both feet, and when he was done he planet a kiss in the middle of each foot.

“Now kiss each toe, starting on my right.” Carla said. Andy did so, and Carla closed her eyes and let her head roll back with pleasure as she felt Andy’s little lips kiss each of her ten toes.

“Very good.” Carla said to the cute, crouching little man at her feet. “Now, I want you to put your hands on my ankles.”

Andy did this, putting a hand on each of Carla’s ankles. Of course they could not fit all the way around but he tried to hold them as well as he could.

“You will move your hands up my legs keeping to the outside of my pants.” Said Carla. “Go slowly and appreciate every inch. Stop when you reach my knees.”

Andy did this, running his hands slowly across the jean fabric, moving back and forth, higher and higher. He slowly uncrouched as he went along. Carla’s legs became wider and wider the higher Andy’s hands got from her ankle. They were soon wide enough that even both his hands couldn’t wrap around a single leg. Andy felt the muscle on the back of Carla’s leg. It was too big to fully grab. Such power she had.

Eventually Andy got up to Carla’s knees, which were about waist height to him. He put his hands over her gigantic knee caps and waited for further instructions.

“You will now continue appreciating my legs, now from my knees to my waist. But you will do it by running your hands up the backs of my legs, slowly, and without moving them from side to side. Start now.” Commanded Carla.

Andy moved his hands to the back of Carla’s knees and started their upwards reach. Andy could feel the two thick tendons at the back of Carla’s knees under his hands. He continued moving his hands upwards as Carla’s legs got thicker and thicker and quickly became far wider than his hand. There was no way he could encompass all the beauty and power of Carla’s upper legs under his hands.

Andy continued until his hands were almost stretched out straight…he had reached the top of Carla’s leg, his thumbs just touching upon the bottom of the curve of Carla’s butt. Andy could hardly stand it. His erection was already screaming to explode and he hadn’t even been touched yet.

Carla made him wait. Little naked Andy was standing here, arms outstretched, shaking and unable to hide anything he was feeling. She knew he was dying with anticipation, but it was just so cute to watch him like this!

“What do you think about my legs?” Carla asked.

“They’re beautiful.” Andy said. “Tall, thick, shapely, powerful, strong…”

“Do they weight more than you?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Said Andy. A single one of her legs likely weighed more than him, together they most certainly did. The tops of her legs were individually wider than he was.

“Now,” Said Carla. “You will move your hands up onto my butt. You will move them around my butt, feeling it through the genes.”

With nerouvness and excitement, Andy ran his hands higher and was now feeling Carla’s soft butt underneith her solid pants. It was expansive, stretching far more area than his hands could cover. His hands crossed seams of Carla’s pants and over back pockets as they warmed up with friction at contact with the pants.

Carla was smiling. Andy’s face was lighting up with awe and she was sure he was appreciating her. “Can you grasp a single cheek with your hands?” Carla asked.

Andy tried. “No.” He said.

“Why?” Asked Carla.

“Because they are too big.” Andy said.

“Right.” Carla said. “Now, You will run your hands across my waistline to my hip bone. Do it slowly.”

Andy did so. His hands ran slowly along her waste, bumping over every belt loop until his hands came upon the large, rock hard hip bones on either side of her.

“Now.” Carla said. “I want you to bring your hands to the center of my waist and lower them so that they are on top of my crotch.”

Andy shivered. He was letting him put his hands there! He could hardly keep his trembling down as his hands came forward and down to be placed over Carla’s crotch. He could feel the mound through the jeans and he could swear he felt it swell a little.

“Do you know what’s under there?” Carla asked.

Andy remembered very well from last night. Of course, everything was going to be much bigger now. “Your privates.” Andy said.

“Can you name a few of the things found down there?” Carla asked.

“Vulva, clitoris, vagina, labia,” Andy said.

“Collectively, are these things bigger than you?” Carla asked.

“No.” Andy said.

“That’s true,” Carla said. “But do you understand what happens to them is more important than what happens to your entire body?”

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“And how much larger are these parts than those of women you have been with?” Asked Carla.

“Very much larger.” Said Andy.

“So does that mean they will require much more attention and care than those of an ordinary woman?”

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“Are you ready to dedicate yourself to the service of those parts?” Carla asked.

“Yes!” Said Andy.

“Are you ready to put aside your personal desires, interests, and needs and become a servent of those parts?”

“Yes!” Said Andy.

“Do you swear to it?” Demanded Carla.

“I swear to it!” Andy shouted.

“Very good.” Said Carla. “Your service will begin immediately. Unbutton my pants and unzip my fly.”

It was finally time. With trembling hands Andy found Carla’s button. Like everything else about her person it was expanded to larger-than-life proportions. It was hard to unbutton it, seeing that it was facing him, as high as he was, and very large. He managed to succeed, however, and the center of Carla’s pants sagged a little.

Now it was time to unzip her fly. Andy reached under the button and found the zipper, which was the size of a jacket zipper, and pulled it down slowly. It made a soft zipping noise as it lowered. The fly was now all the way down and the two parts of her pants seperated a little at the top revealing the deep red panties she was wearing underneith.

Transfixed, Andy watched as Carla completed the job herself. She put her thumbs into her pants and pushed them down her legs to the ground. She stepped out of them, her large bare legs almost touching Andy as she stepped. Her pants now off she pushed them behind her with her foot.

Now Carla’s long, smooth legs were present in all their glory, fully as tall as Andy. The deep red panties Carla wore barely concieled anything. The shape of the outer folds of her pussy were clearly visible in the fabric as they pressed up against it in their inflamed excitement. Again Andy found himself amazed by the sheer scale of it.

Finally Carla made the next move. With almost agonising slowness she grabbed the staps of her panties and pulled downward. Now in front of Andy’s face appeared Carla’s large, soaking wet vulva. It was simply huge, a creature of its own, covered in hair and sticky secretions from its obvious arousal. Andy was in awe of it. It was calling out to him, sending messages to all his male sences to go forward and become lost in it, but he knew he must wait for the word from Carla.

Carla pulled her panties all the way off and pushed them next to her pants with her foot. She now stood still in front of Andy, her vulva pulsading with arousal. Andy could only stare at it, hungrilly.

“How big is it?” Asked Carla.

“Very big.” Andy said.

“How wet is it?” Asked Carla.

“Very wet.” Said Andy.

“Is it the object to which you plead servitude?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“Does that make it your master?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“How strong is the smell your master is giving off?” Carla said.

“Very strong.” Said Andy. The smell of Carla’s vulva was so strong he nearly couldn’t breathe.

“Your master is hungry for you, Andy.” Carla said. “Go ahead and eat it.”

After so long of waiting, Andy moved forward plunging his head into Carla’s vulva. He instantly felt her secretions running down his face and he opened his mouth to taste it. Carla’s juices filled his mouth and spilled out onto his shoulders and down his body. Standing up, he was the perfect height for the job.

Andy began to suck and to lick with his tounge. He tried to bring as much of her as he could into his mouth but it was still only a small part. He continued to lick and suck and rotate his face from side to side, feeling  waves of pleasure coming from Carla in all directions.

Andy felt Carla’s hand grip him hard in the back of the head and push him further into her groin. He was pressed in so far that parts of her vulva fell around his face, pubes tickelling his neck and forhead. He could not hope to breathe—all he could do was lick and suck at the gigantic vulva, working as hard as he could to give the most pleasure possible to his master.

Carla’s legs moved closer together, squeezing Andy through their massive muscles and locking him into place. Between Carla’s legs and her hand there was abselutely no way Andy could move. He sucked and licked harder as Carla’s giant hand pushed his face even further into her.

Andy was getting short of breath and he was sure he was about to suffocate. He flailed his arms but Carla did not relent. She kept his face planted firmly in her crotch and he could do nothing but suck and lick. He sucked and licked as hard as he could, his body starting to tremble from lack of oxygen. He was starting to black out—he was sure he was going to faint—

At the last possible moment Andy felt a sharp pull on his head and his face came free of the vulva in a sucking pop. Carla held Andy’s head a few inches from her body to allow him to breathe. Andy desperately gasped for air, choaking on Carla’s cum that had built-up around his nose and mouth. He kept spitting up the liquid, and he finally felt he was getting some decent breaths when Carla pushed him back into her suffocating vulva.

Andy tried even harder, working Carla’s lips with his tounge as forcefully as he could. Carla’s glands kept producing juices and Andy ended up with even more of it in his mouth. Carla used her hand to turn Andy’s head back and forth, smearing it across her vulva and moaning with pleasure so strongly it vibrated throughout both their bodies.

It was coming again, Andy was running out of air! In his ecstacy he wanted to stay where he was as long as he could, but he knew he would suffocate before long. Carla’s labia filled his face and his hair and upper chest were now drenched with her cum; this combining with his lack of air a serving as a baptismal as a newly-born servent to Carla’s sex and desires.

Andy was beginning to loose awareness, sensing nothing but the pressure, wetness, and ecstasy that surrounded him. But mere seconds before he would have blacked out Carla pulled his face out again. This time her legs released him too, and in his oxygen-starved state he stumbled backwards and landed on his butt, gasping for air.

Andy desperately tried to wipe the sticky cum away from his eyes so he could see. The substance was everywhere in great quantities and it didn’t seem easy to move. He managed to clear his eyes and breathing passageway, gasping for air as he looked up at giantess Carla, who towered over him half-naked and smiling in pleasure and arousal.

“That was a good start, little acolyte.” Carla said to the still-panting Andy, “But I’m afraid we’re just getting started!” Without any warning Carla bent down and grabbed Andy’s legs just above the ankles. He had just a moment to brace himself before he was lifted up in the air feet first.

Andy was hanging upside-down in the dark unable to see what was going on. Carla rotated him so that he was looking at her. Carla held him out from her as far and high as she could reach. Andy’s head hung about level with her breasts, which were still concealed in her black shirt. He could see Carla’s face upside-down and she was smiling at him.

Abruptly Carla lowered Andy down towards her feet. Andy thought his head was going to smack the floor and cried out in surprise. But Carla stopped his fall when he was inches from the ground and left his head suspended between her ankles. Slowly she raised him up and he was treated to a view of her splended bare legs as she raised him ever closer to her vulva again.

She paused raising him just inches below it. He could smell it hang just inches above him, pulsating in anticipation of another round. Andy felt another drop of cum fall onto his already soaked neck. At this point Carla shifted her hands so that she only needed one hand to hold up both of Andy’s ankles. He was astonished that she could do that. Her other hand, now freed, came up under Andy’s head and pushed him once again into her vulva.

Andy had never felt less in-control than he was at this moment; hanging upside down feet above the ground with his face being pressed into an enormous female sex. He was completely at Carla’s mercy and had no choice but to act out her every whim. He started to suck and lick again but this time Carla did more than just hold him in. With her hand that was holding his feet she began to raise and lower Andy so that his face smeared back and forth across Carla’s vulva. Carla moaned in pleasure.

Andy tried to reach out and grab onto Carla’s legs to stabilize himself but was unable to get a firm grip. The panic added to his high as he continued to have his face dragged backwards and forwards across Carla’s underside. If he tried he was able to get gasps of air here and there. His mind was overwhelmed with the fact that at this moment he was less of a sex partner than he was a large masturbation device.

Carla used Andy in this way for a couple of minutes, basking in the experience and the pleasure it brought her. Finally she brought Andy out to hang out a ways from her body. Carla had to smile at the little man, an overwhelmed and dazed look on a face that was completely covered in her own secretions. She loved what she was doing to Andy, and she knew that Andy loved it too.

Carla put her other hand on Andy’s back and laid him out on the bed. The soft cover was a welcome relife to Andy’s aching body. He lay there, breathing hard and trying to recuperate, for he didn’t know how long it would be before Carla took him again.

Andy could make out Carla standing next to the bed, smiling down at him. While he watched she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it cleanly up and over her head. Andy was treated to a view of Carla’s stomach and her breasts sitting invitingly in her bra. Carla then reached behind her and undid her bra, pulling it off of her breasts and tossing it aside. Her breasts now hung supple and full on her chests, massive orbs of flesh that were so inviting to the little worn Andy.

Carla climbed on the bed, her weight weighing down the end by Andy’s feet. She adoped a crawling posture and crawled forward so that her chest area was over Andy. Her knees were on either side of Andy’s feet and her hands were just above her head. Andy fit completely into that rectangle of space under her body. Her breasts were hanging down towards him not even an arm’s reach away. The smell of Carla’s skin was everywhere.

“You may have regressed in size,” Said Carla as Andy continued to stare at those breasts, “But you have not regressed in mind. You still hold your individual identity and desires. You must rid yourself of these things if you are to become a truly perfect servent. Do you understand?”

“Yes!” Said Andy.

“You only exist as a servent to me.” Said Carla. “Your only desire is to pleasure me and make me happy.”

“I only exist for you!” Shouted Andy.

“What is my name?” Carla asked.

“Carla!” Shouted Andy. Abruptly Carla lowered herself down. Her breast came down onto Andy’s face, covering it like a soft warm cushion. Enough of her weight was on it that he couldn’t move, the breast dominated his face with it’s firm softness. Andy put his hand on it, squeesing it, revelling in it. He found the nipple and directed it towards his mouth, but right before he could put his lips on it Carla raised herself again.

“What’s my name?” Carla again asked.

“Carla!” Shouted Andy in desperation, begging for the breast to come back.

“And who are you?” Carla asked.

“A servent to Carla!” Andy shouted. Carla lowered herself down again. Andy found her large hardened nipple and closed his mouth around it. Sucking on her nipple gave him a deep feeling of belonging, of depenence, of connection. Her nipple emitted a kind of warmpth that spread to his whole body.

Andy felt one of Carla’s hands sneek under his lower backside. A moment later Carla was sitting up, taking Andy along with him. She was now sitting, cradelling Andy’s back in one of her ams. Andy’s mouth never left Carla’s nipple and he continued sucking, his eyes closed and his face content. It was so cute.

‘That’s right,” Carla said to the placid Andy, “Let my warmth spread to you. Let you be filled by me, in body mind and soul. Become a part of me, an extended piece of me. Become my fifth limb.”

Andy’s hand was on Carla’s breast as he sucked harder and harder. Carla rocked him gently back and forth, encouraging Andy into a blissful state. Andy’s sucking continued but started to drop off as Andy moved away from conciousness. Carla was not ready to let Andy fall asleep, however, and with a jolt tore him away from her warm protective body. Andy’s eyes opened and he looked with worry at Carla.

“Your master is not yet satisfied.” Said Carla, spreading her legs to show her still-soaking cunt. “Get down there and hurry. It doesn’t like waiting for you.”

Andy quickly scrambled to get down to that sacred spot between Carla’s legs. Carla laid back and spread out, allowing her vulva to expand to it’s fullest extent. Andy got his face and both his hands back into it. He worked hard, sucking, licking, even chewing at it as he kneded the outer walls with his hands. His body was framed by Carla’s legs, which were like low flesh walls surrounding him. In front of him was the rest of Carla’s body, out of reach to him. Carla was gasping in pleasure, sending new waves of liquid to cover Andy’s face.

“Get inside of me!” Carla said. “Be quick!”

Filled with a feaverish excitement, Andy pulled himself forward to mount Carla. Her middle was very high and he felt himself more bent than usual. He stopped when his penis was over her vagina. He felt woefully insufficient, but he plunged himself into her.

The opening was much wider and easy to get into than he remembered. The walls of her pussy were almost loose around his penis. He pumped up and down, the friction created minimal but enough to increase his arousal even more beyond his heightened state.

Andy thought of the oddness of the situation. He usually completely covered the girl he was having sex with. This time though his feet only came down to her knees and his head only came a few inches below her breasts, and he was nowhere near as wide as her. It just struck him again how utterly huge Carla was.

Andy continued pumping up and down. He reached forward and grabbed Carla’s breasts with his hands, and rubbed and pulled at them while he continued pumping. Carla made noises of satisfaction, but there was something lacking in their strength. But Andy pumped on, sweating with the effort. He was becoming more and more aroused, and he was almost ready to come!

“No!” Said Carla, abruptly, gripping his butt cheaks and pulling him out. “Your puny cock is insufficient to satisfy me! Get in there with your hands!”

Carla was a cruel mistress no dowbt, but Andy fully understood that his own sexual fulfillment was the least important part of the equation. He scooted further down on her and put his hand on her pussy. Finding the opening, he insterted three fingers and started pumping them back and forth. Carla started moaning again.

“Not enough!” Carla said. Andy pumped harder but it was not what she ment. Carla grabbed Andy’s hand around the wrist and forced it inside her—his whole hand up to his wrist.

Andy could not believe his entire hand was inside Carla’s pussy. The walls were tight around his hand and he could feel her cum running between his fingers and even under his fingernails. Using the full force of his arm he started pumping his hand in and out, in and out.

Carla exclaimed in excitement, moaning with pleasure and exstacy. Andy kept pumping his hand, using his fingers to rub the inner walls of Carla’s vagina as he went, increasing her arousal further.

Andy decided to take yet another step and put his mouth down on her heaving clitorus. It was far from his hand and it was a clear open spot and a way for him to cause more excitement. He slipped his free hand under her, trying to get it around one of her butt cheeks but since she was so heavy he could only get it on the outside of one.

“Oh yes!” Shouted Carla. “Yes! Perfect!” He pumped harder and harder and Carla’s heaving got higher and higher until finally in one perfect burst she came, spraying Andy’s face and hands with a climactic splash of cum.

“Come up here!” Carla said to the panting Andy, who had taken his mouth of Carla’s clitorus. He withdrew his hand from her cunt and the other from her cheek, and pulled himself up on to her torsoe, his sill-raging erection rubbing along Carla’s skin as he made his way up to her face where she wanted to see him.

Andy was now lying out over Carla’s front, his feet just brushing her bush and his arms propping himself up on her breasts. He looked down at her overlarge face on which rested a contented smile.

“You have done very well as a servent.” Carla said. “I am very impressed with you.”

“Thank you.” Said Andy.

“Now, sit indian style on my chest.” Carla said. Andy obeyed, balancing himself on Carla’s soft, cusionlike breasts.

“All good deeds deserve rewards, and I’ve kept you in waiting long enough.” Carla said. Her right hand came out and grabbed onto Andy’s penis. He gasped in surprise and pleasure. Even fully erect it was narrower and shorter than even Carla’s pinky. Carla began to run her thumb and forefinger up and down Andy’s penis. Andy was already so close to exploding, and in barely ten seconds he came, spouting off into Carla’s hand. It was an intense orgasm and after it peaked he felt his body calming down.

Carla wiped her hand and smiled at Andy. Now that he had come he felt a great fatigue wash over him. He was completely exausted; it took all his energy to keep Carla satisfied. It was not an easy task being her servent.

“Now it is time to go to sleep.” Said Carla. “You are still my servent now, and you will still be my servent when we awake in the morning. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“If I told you to sleep with your head in my vulva, would you do it?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Andy said.

“If I told you to sleep with your head on my ass, would you do it?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“If I told you to sleep under me with the entire weight of my body upon you, would you do it?” Carla asked.

“Yes.” Said Andy.

“But I’m not going to make you do any of those things.” Carla said. “You will sleep right here with your head on my chest, your body curled up on mine. Go ahead and get yourself comfertable.”

Andy stretched and lowered himself down onto Carla’s left breast, which was the softest and best pillow he had ever laid his head on. Carla’s body was his matress and it felt mighty nice under him. Carla’s chest moved up and down as she breathed.

“Good night.” Carla said.

“Good night.” Andy said.

Carla reached for the blanket and pulled it up to her neck. Now Andy was completely incased in a shell, a tiny tent that was heated by Carla’s immense body heat. With the skin, the heat, and the blanket, Andy felt like he was in a womb. The heat and the gentle rhythm of Carla’s breathing lured him off to sleep, and he drifted off with blissful fleeting thoughts floating around his mind.

 

Chapter End Notes:

With that, we are now about one-fifth of the way through this story! Stay tuned as the next day begins!