- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: We took a rest in another park and Emma was starting to know that I had feelings for Belle. In the morning we were in Stamford, Connecticut and found a bicycle built for two. Ferrari and Belle rode the bike while Emma, Andy, and I rode our sidecar and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter we arrive in Hartford, Connecticut and get captured by Minion Dave. We then get put into a prison in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. We escape the prison and travel to the volcano to have the final battle. The question is will we win?


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan/PA McFalls (17): The Special (The Chosen One)
  • Belle: Sidekick #2/Dylan's Friend
  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Partner/Sidekick #1
  • Minion Dave: Minion Bob's Brother
  • Emma McFalls (16): Sidekick #4/Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Ferrari:Emma's Best Friend/Sidekick #3
  • Dillon McBro (24): Dylan and Emma's Biological Brother
  • Minion Bob: Amanda's Right Hand Man
  • Amanda McEvil (42): Villain/Witch/Dylan and Emma's Biological Mother

:Chapter 8: Escape the Prison to have a Volcanic Showdown

 

Okay so now that we travel the road and I got people calling me PA, now let me tell you the part of the adventure when we get captured and into a prison.

 

Monday, September 15, 2014

 

Team McFalls arrives in Hartford, Connecticut. “So why can't we have a tiger?” I asked. “Because he will rip you like went toilet paper,” Belle answered. “Look guys,” Andy said. “Whoa we're in Hartford,” I said. “Uh… I don't think he's talking about the town PA,” Belle said. “Then what is he talking about?” I asked. “FREEZE!!!” Minion Dave yelled. “Oh poop,” I said. Minion Dave uses a gas to make us fall asleep. “Sleep well Team McFalls when you wake up you won't have enough time to get to Amanda's Volcanic Lair in Wales, Maine,” Minion Dave said.

 

Thursday, September 18, 2014

 

“Uh… what happened?” I asked while I was waking up. “I think one of Amanda's minions made us fall asleep,” Emma responded. “Well how do we get out of here?” Ferrari asked. “You don't,” a voice of a young man said in the next room. “Who said that?” Belle said. “I did the name's Dillion McBro,” the voice said. “Hi I'm PA and that Belle, Ferrari, and my sister Emma,” I said. “What are you doing here anyway?” Emma asked. “Oh I'm your biological brother,” Dillion said. “So you have the curse?” Belle asked. “Yes and I tried to get the Stone of Power, but I was captured and put in this prison,” Dillon answered. “So where are we?” Ferrari asked. “You're in a prison in a mountain called Mount Evil,” Dillon answered. “Maybe we can help each other. How about you and us against the witch huh?” I asked. “Sure,” Dillion answered. “Okay, but first we'll have to get out of here,” Belle said. “Quiet! You will never escape this prison is escape proof. Oh and Dylan I know you're never get out, but you are a warlock,” Minion Bob said. Minion Bob walked away and accidentally dropped the key. “Escape proof huh,” Belle said as she grabbed the key and unlocked the door. “Okay, let's get out of here,” Dillion said. Belle picked the four of us up and placed us in her hand. “Quick run out of here,” I said. Belle ran as fast as she could, but ran into Minion Bob. “How did you idiots escape?” he said. “You dropped the key,” I answered. “Stupid, stupid, stupid,” Minion Bob said slapping himself. “Anyway you're never getting out,” Minion Dave said as he walked over. “I'm warning you stay away,” I said while my hands were lighting up with a blue fire. “What are you going to do about it tiny teen,” Minion Bob taunted. “Uh… Bob I don't think you should taunt him,” Minion Dave suggested. “What's he going to do about it he's too tiny,” Minion Bob said while taunting. “Look at his hands,” Minion Dave said. “I warned you,” I said firing the blue fire out of my hands. “Oh no,” Minion Bob said. I hit them both and we escaped the prison.

 

We arrived in Wales and started the search. “Okay, now where can we find a volcono?” I asked. “Really PA,” Emma said. “What?” I said. “The volcono is right behind that building,” Dillon said. We walked in the cave of the volcano and saw Amanda. “Okay end of the line!” I said. “Oh really it was just getting fun,” Amanda said sarcastically. I used a fire cannon and literally fired her. “Ow. Why you little,” Amanda said angerly. “Yeah that just happened,” I said. “Grip grap greep nifree araz jeek acop sheree yert yerak ias iam niff,” Amanda chanted growing herself to 36¾ foot tall. “Oh my G O S H,” I said. “Now I'm going to destroy you,” Amanda said. “What do we do now?” Dillon asked. Amanda flicked me and I hit the wall. “I'm okay,” I said. “What are we going to do?” Ferrari asked. I grabbed my walking stick and shoelace then got up. “What are you going to do Dylan?” Amanda taunted. “I am PA McFalls!!” I said jumping up and blased her with a giant fire ball. She shrunk back down to normal and escaped. “I will get my revenge!” Amanda said as she zapped herself out of the lair. “The stone,” Emma said. Belle put the stone on the ground and I activated it. “Wait why didn't it work?” Emma asked. “I was told that the stone can only give you 365 days of time until the curse becomes permanent,” Andy said. “Okay oh and Belle if you're not busy would you like to go out?” I said. “You mean a date? What about Carly?” Belle asked. “Yeah that was a lie,” I answered. “Sure I would love that,” Belle said. She picked me up and kissed me. “Wow my first kiss,” I said. “Dylan do you think you could zap us to Belle's house?” Emma asked. I zapped us home and was getting ready for our next adventure.

 

And the Geocaching Journey begins!

 

The End

 

“Bye guys see you in the sequel,” I said. “That's right and I'll be waiting,” Amanda said evilly.

Chapter End Notes:

Well hope you enjoyed this story and PA will see you in the sequel.


If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you like and 3 to 5 things that I need to work on in the review box below.

Thank you.

 


 

  • *Fun Fact: Everyone in this story is a real person except:
    • Amanda McEvil
    • Minion Bob
    • Minion Dave
    • Dillon McBro
  • Everyone else are real
    • All places are real except:
      • The Western Trap in York, Pennsylvania
      • The Volcanic Lair in Wales, Maine (There are no volcanoes in Maine)
      • The Battlefield in Wayne, Pennsylvania
      • Amanda's Prison in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
    • Every other place is real