- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Emma and I got tired of walking, so we went to a building with a small abandoned mouse hole that was for cowboys and cowgirls, but we found out that it's a trap for anyone who's ¾ of an inch tall which means that's one reason why no one has ever returned, but we managed to get past them to the car on the other side and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter the team heads to Wayne, Pennsylvania, but Amanda McEvil tries to send us on a race to our doom by making the path we're on into an old battle field by launching fire balls and by setting other traps like land


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Amanda McEvil (Old)(42): Villain/Witch/Dylan and Emma's Biological Mother
  • Dylan/PA McFalls (17): The Special (The Chosen One)
  • Belle: Sidekick #2/Dylan's Friend
  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Partner/Sidekick #1
  • Emma McFalls (16): Sidekick #4/Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Ferrari: Emma's Best Friend/Sidekick #3

 

Chapter V: The Battle of Wayne

 

Okay so now that you know how Emma and I get a sweet new ride, but let me tell you about how we end up in a place similar to a Team McEvil v. Team McFalls battle field, but the real question is will we win this war?

 

Saturday, September 13, 2014

 

Meanwhile in Amanda's Volcanic Lair

“Oh continuing are we?” Amanda said evilly, “Well I got a special surprise for those brave enough to continue. Warious Areious.” She put a spell on us for where ever we go it'll be like being in another world war called World War III, but only it'll just be us in the war.

 

Now back to the action in Wayne, Pennsylvania

“Whoo!” I said with excitement, “This is awesome.” “Dylan calm down,” Belle said. “Sorry Belle, but this ride is so much fun you've really gotta try it,” I said. “I would, but I too big and that Sidecar is way too small,” Belle said. “Oh good point,” I said. “Wait Dylan I thought you said you don't have a drivers license,” Andy said. “He doesn't,” Emma said. “Then how is he driving?” Andy asked. “I'm driving because I am the leader of Team McFalls,” I answered. “Wait when did we decide to call our teamTeam McFalls?” Ferrari asked. “Yeah why NOTTeam Gross?” Belle asked. “Two reasons one because I'm the one who started this team and two because Iam the Special,” I said. “Okay can some one tell me what the special is?” Emma asked. “Okay so ‘The Special’ is the sole person chosen by destiny to stop an impending disaster that threatens, save the world from a super villain, stop corruption, etc,” Andy answered. “So ‘The Special’ is just ‘The Chosen One’ right?” Belle asked. “Precisely,” Andy answered. “So why don't you just call it ‘The Chosen One’ Andy?” Ferrari asked. “That was already taken,” Andy answered. “Well I hate to break it to you, but ‘The Special’ was also taken,” I said. “Huh? What are you talking about?” Andy asked. “Well ‘The Special’ was used in a movie that was out on Friday, February 7, 2014 called The Lego Movie,” I answered. “Oh crud,” Andy said. “I thought you were smart dude,” I said. “I feel like a stupid idiot,” Andy said. “ “LOOK OUT!!!” Belle yelled as a giant fire ball fell from the sky. “Ow. Belle it's a lot louder when you're ¾ of an inch tall then when you're right next to some one that's yelling you know,” I said. [Boom] “Wait what was that?” Emma asked. “Really it landed right in front of you,” Ferrari said. “What is that?” I asked. “I think it's a fire ball,” Belle said. “But… who… where… why… how,” I stuttered. “I have a feeling that it's from Amanda's volcanic lair,” Belle said. “It's like were in a World War III,” I said. “I think that's her point of why she sent it,” Ferrari said. “Okay so we've just got to get past the battle field I'm guessing that this is the Battle of Wayne,” I said. “But it's too dangerous for you to use that car so let us carry you,” Belle said. Bell picked us up and put us in her hair. “Wow, it's a lot nicer up here than I thought it would,” I said. “Thanks,” Belle said. “Okay anyway just walk forward and don't die,” I said. Belle was walking across the battle field and getting beat quite a few times until they were almost to the end. “Okay so this is where it is where it gets challenging,” I said. “Challenging? What do you call the stuff I've been doing?” Belle asked. “I call that a good old fashioned cake walk chump,” I answered. “Wow you really know how to motivate someone don't you,” Belle said sarcastically. “Anyway you just have to get past no mans land and I'll tell ya it won't be easy,” I said. “Who do you think you are Ares?” Belle asked. “Yes, just keep going,” I answered. “Who's Ares?” Emma asked. “He's the God of War,” I answered. Belle made it out and felt like passing out. “Okay now just like before you two just have to get passed the last part of the battle field,” I said. “Oh come on!” Belle said. “Okay let's go Ferrari,” Belle said. “Coming,” Ferrari said. Belle made it past luckily in one piece. “Man if you two got any more damaged I might have to bury you, but instead of R.I.P. standing for Rest In Peace, it'll stand for Rest In Pieces,” I said. “Shut up,” Belle said annoyed. “Okay that's over now the next place is Yonkers, New York,” I said. “Oh can we stop at the Big Apple?” Emma asked. “Maybe some other time,” I answered. “Anyway to New York!” Belle said. “Yes we're going to New York I always wanted to go to the big city,” Ferrari said. “Uh… Dylan said we're not going to New York,” Belle said. “Awwwwwww,” Ferrari complained. “Anywho to Yonkers!” Belle said again.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: Team McFalls arrives in Yonkers, New York, but Amanda McEvil has more tricks other than fire balls and wars up her sleeve.

 


 

If you have any idea on how I can improve or what happens in the next story of PA McFalls than place it in the review box below.

Thank you.