- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Andy and I get Belle's help to defeat Amanda McEvil. She lets us stay at her place until we get back to normal size. Eight months later Emma had shrunk to ¾ of an inch, but then she was almost eaten by her best friend Ferrari. Belle and I came just in the nick of time and showed Ferrari what has happened to us and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter we embark on a journey to Amanda's volcanic lair a journey at which we could never return from.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Ferrari: Emma's Best Friend/Sidekick #3
  • Dylan/PA McFalls (17): The Special (The Chosen One)
  • Emma McFalls (16): Sidekick #4/Dylan's Bioloical Sister
  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Partner/Sidekick #1
  • Belle (17): Sidekick #2/Dylan's Friend
  • Amanda McEvil (Old)(42): Villian/Witch/Dylan and Emma's Biological Mother
  • Minion Bob: Amanda's Right Hand Man

Chapter III: 557 Miles (896 Kilometers) to Wales, Maine

 

Okay so now that the team's assembled let me tell you how we start are deadly and dangerous journey that no one has ever returned.

 

Friday, September 12, 2014

 

“Okay so where is this witch?” Ferrari asked. “Amanda McEvil lives in a volcanic lair in Wales,” I answered. “Sweet England here I come,” Ferrari said. “No not Wales, England. We're going to Wales, Maine,” I said. “Awwww,” Ferrari complained. “Okay anyway were do we start? Also how do we get there?” Emma asked. “Okay we first go to York, Pennsylvania. Then we go to Wayne, Pennsylvania. Next we go to Yonkers, New York. Then we go to Hartford, Connecticut. Later we go to Worcester, Massachusetts. After that we go to Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Then we go to Portland, Maine. Finally we get to the volcanic lair of Wales, Maine,” Andy explained. “Okay I think I got it, but just in case, tell me the whole thing again I wasn't listening,” I said. “Don't. He heard you,” Belle said. “Well anyway let's go!!” Ferrari said.

 

Meanwhile in the volcanic lair of Wales, Maine

 

“Oh what do we have here an army to get my Stone of Power,” Amanda said evilly. “Yes I guess we do,” Minion Bob said. “Okay Minion Bob go to them and destroy them,” Amanda commanded. “Yes my lady,” Minion Bob said. “But first you'll need to be their size,” Amanda said. Amanda shrunk him and sent him to Hanover.

 

Now back in Hanover

 

 “Okay get in the car,” Belle said. We got in, but the car wasn't working. “Well we can still go on foot,” I said. “Well easy for you to say you don't have to walk,” Belle said. “Okay then let's make it fair, we walk and Andy can protect us,” I suggested. “Okay, but just don't get stepped on or anything,” Belle said. Belle put Andy and I on I ground and Ferrari put Emma on the ground. “Nice job genius,” Emma said. “Thanks,” I said. “I was being sarcastic,” Emma said. “Come on guys try to keep up,” Belle said. “Seniors,” Emma said. “Well how would you know you and Ferrari are just sophmores,” I said. Just then a bolt of lightning came and almost hit me. “Yeah I really think we should go,” I said. “Where did that lightning bolt come from anyway,” Emma asked. [Boom] [Boom] “Hey girls!” I yelled. “Yes Dylan?” Belle asked. “Can you walk a little lighter please. You foot steps are like earthquakes to us,” I answered. “Sorry can't help it. You're just tiny and we're big, so it's not easy,” Belle said. “Well just step lightly,” I said. An hour later Minion Bob came. “Uh oh,” I said. “Freeze in the name of Amanda McEvil,” Minion Bob said. “Well fine,” I said. I then slapped him and started attacking. “Uh… girls I could use a hand here,” I said. Belle then leaned down and flicked him away. “Now where were we?” Ferrrari said. “To York!!” I said. 

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: We arrive in York and Emma and I are tired of walking and are too slow, so we try to find a sweet ride. Stay tuned.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve, about what happens next, or what happens in the next story of PA McFalls place it in the review box below.

Thank you.

 


*Fun Fact: There is actally 557 miles (896 kilometers) from Hanover, Pennsylvania to Wales, Maine.