- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
-NOTE- THIS STORY CONTAINS ART THAT YOU WON'T GET TO SEE IF YOU DON'T LOOK AT THE PDF ON DEVIANTART. CLICK THE FOLLOWING TO CHECK IT OUT! http://fav.me/d7o01l8

Artist for this chapter is SpokleArt, http://spokleart.deviantart.com/

This chapter contains shrinking, a lot of violence, crushing, vore, and some butt crush.
Rachel drummed her fingers on the counter lazily. To her right, a small fan blew the slightest of breezes over her face, but it did little to ease the heat. She’d already loosened a few buttons on the top of her shirt, as well as rolled up the sleeves in an attempt to cool down. It helped, but only just barely.
Sighing, she sat in her cloth chair, and kicked her booted feet up on the counter. What was the point of even being here? There weren’t any customers. There were never any customers. And it was hot! Glancing over in the direction of the freezer, she briefly considered opening up some ice cream for herself, before pushing the idea out of her head. She didn’t want to justify bad habits by something as manageable as the temperature.

Sliding back, she placed her feet back on the floor, and looked through the glass doors in front. There were people loitering around outside, as usual. They do it so often she was able to recognize them at a glance now. The two high school dropouts, a boy and girl, who did everything together. The pair of old, shaggy bums. The woman who looked like she was constantly strung out, and wasn’t afraid to beg for cash.

Then, a glimmer of hope! A red car was driving past the store. It slowed down, like it was about to turn into the parking lot, before speeding back up again. Groaning, she glanced at the clock, and noted that it was only noon. That was it. The final straw. She was going to do something about those loiterers, and stop them from losing her anymore business.

Standing up, she wiped the sweat from her brow, stepped around the counter, and walked outside. A bell tinkled when her door opened, drawing the attention of the loiterers, and she wrinkled her nose. There was a certain… stench in the air. She didn’t know where that smell was coming from, but she didn’t like it.

A minute later, she stepped back inside of the convenience store with both of her hands closed and walked back behind the counter. Her brief foray outdoors had left her glistening with sweat, but her face was all smiles as she eased back into her chair. Bringing both hands up to the counter, she opened them, and dropped five shrunken little humans down.

She regarded them for a moment, while they struggled to recover from the none-too-gentle way she’d collected them. An eerie silence hung over the entire group as they stared up at the pretty young woman whose smile had transformed into a sinister grin. All logic and reason told them the situation they were in was impossible, but they couldn’t do anything about it.

Rachel looked over her quarry for just a moment, enjoying the power she now held over them. What would she do with them? There were so many ways to get rid of someone that her store provided.
An idea hit the pretty redhead, and she scooped up the entire group once again. Stepping out of her chair, she walked up to the now-empty hot dog roller that lay on the counter. She hadn’t gotten the chance to restock the machine lately, but still had it turned on. She thought that cooking them alive may be a fun way to pass the time.

Looking over her options, she frowned suddenly. Maybe cooking them wouldn’t be such a good idea after all? The crackhead would likely poison Rachel if she was consumed, and the two bums were positively filthy. That left the two high-school dropouts, and Rachel groaned, dropping the other three onto the counter beside her.

Truth be told these two were the least offensive of the bunch. Yes, they hung out in front of her store, and frequently made out, much to the annoyance of herself and customers. Yes, they were too stupid to realize that loitering could be irritating to the woman who owned the store. Yes, they, on more than one occasion, had solicited her for free cigarettes.

The more she thought about it, the more Rachel was fine with it. They ask her for free cigarettes, and she roasts them alive. That was a fair trade in her book, and as her face turned into a smile, she took the top off of the hot dog roller.

A blast of heated air was released as she did so, and Rachel took a step back. She could hardly wait to see their reaction to being trapped in there, and seared alive, but first she’d need her tongs. Those rollers were hot after all, and she prided herself on following the proper rules when operating any machinery.

Picking up the discarded pair of tongs beside the machine, she plucked the little girl out of her palm, and carefully lowered her into the heat. A shrill scream sounded from within, and her boyfriend
panicked. Unfortunately for him, a pair of tongs had gripped him by the sides, and he too was quickly dropped onto a separate roller.

Two tiny voices screaming in unison were silenced as Rachel placed the top back on the machine. Things were only going to get worse for them, and she was enjoying her silence.
Dropping the tongs back onto the counter, Rachel dusted herself off, and looked over her three remaining victims. Or two, rather. Her smug look of satisfaction melted away as she realized that the disheveled addict was missing. Where had she gone?

Searching the floor and other areas under the counter brought no results, and she sighed. Sitting back down, she suddenly spotted a flicker of movement in the direction of her cash register. She knew what the broken husk of a woman wanted, and she’d just have to deny her that.

Sliding over to the cash register, Rachel gave the woman a little tap on the back, grinning as she fell off and plummeted straight to the linoleum floor. She made a soft cry on impact, and curled into a ball.

Rachel considered coming up with some sort of a creative punishment for this vile woman as well. She was certain that her unkempt appearance had chased off more than a few customers, and she didn’t like having her in the store even at this tiny size. For the sin of being a drain on society, she too would receive death, but how?

Shaking her head in disappointment, Rachel gave up. She didn’t want this… thing anywhere near something a customer would eat. She already knew she’d have to be disinfecting the counter after this was all done, and well, at least linoleum was easy to clean!

Not wasting another moment, Rachel simply planted one of her work boots onto the woman. She thought she could make out some cries for mercy, but honestly, from this distance it was just lost among the whirring of her fan.

Pressing down her foot ever so slightly, Rachel watched for the little woman’s reaction. It was violent, and instant, as she immediately vomited on the floor. It was tinged red, and Rachel wondered just how close the woman was to death even before she’d intervened. This really was closer to a mercy killing than anything else, in her opinion.

The drug addict began to flail her arms in the puddle of her own filth. She thought she could pull herself to safety, but Rachel pulled her foot back ever so slightly. There was a slight pop as she did so, and Rachel raised her boot, curious over what had just happened out of sight.

Where there was once the lower half of a woman, there was now nothing but a red streak. The top half still moved, as the pressure had done a makeshift job of closing the massive wound she’d created, but she was bleeding out quickly. The sight was therapeutic to the jaded Rachel, and she hovered her boot back over the woman.

With a quick stamp, she flattened the rest of her body in an instant, and twisted it in place. She could feel the moist, crunchy sensation through the boot, and immediately knew she had to do this again sometime. Maybe to someone who cuts her off on the road? Or to someone who cuts in a line. All punishments worthy of being grinded out under a shoe, in her opinion.

Sighing contentedly, she turned to face the counter again, and looked over the two homeless man. Despite the heat they were draped in multiple layers of clothing, though all of it was shabby. Two pairs of eyes stared up at the giantess who eyed them expectantly. They didn’t know what was coming for them, but they knew it couldn’t have been good.

Standing up, Rachel gave the blood spot another quick twist, and walked back to the front of the counter. She had an idea for them, and it would involve the toilets. She smiled over her wickedness, and bent forward slightly to collect her charges. Just before she could wrap her pale, slender fingers around the dirty things, a car slowed down outside, and turned directly towards the store.

Not wanting to be caught, Rachel thought fast, and pressed both of her palms onto the counter. With a quick hop, she planted her rear end on the counter, crushing the two men under her jeans in an instant. Though her heart was racing at the undesirable prospect of being caught, she was immediately disappointed over having to get rid of these two so quickly.

Unfortunately, the car had stopped before reaching one of the store’s parking spaces, and instead pulled up to a gas pump. A portly man stepped out, and began entering numbers at the pump, indicating that he’d pay with a card. He wouldn’t even be entering the store!

Hanging her head down, Rachel was really disappointed now. Two potential playthings down the drain, crushed under her bottom without discrimination.

Figuring the man wouldn’t be walking in, she stood, and grabbed a few paper towels from behind the counter. Two gory messes had been left behind, one under each cheek, and she grumbled in frustration as she cleaned it up. The counter was warm where she’d just been sitting, and she hoped that they’d at least suffered some before her butt had claimed their lives.

Throwing the dirtied paper towels away, she shuffled back behind the counter, wiped up the dead woman’s remains as well. She’d clean it better later, as she wasn’t quite feeling up to the task at the moment.

Patting her round bottom, she felt around for any wet spots, and groaned when her fingers back red. So much for taking a seat again until she was dried off.

Stepping back to the counter, Rachel watched as the fat man stepped back into his car and drove off. The payment registered behind the counter, and she sighed. Her stomach began to grumble, and her mind wandered back to all that ice cream waiting for her. Maybe just one? Or maybe a bag of chips, it’s not like this place was running low on things to eat.

The hot dogs! She’d almost forgotten! Rushing back to the machine she popped the top off, and waited for the invisible cloud of hot air to dissipate. Picking her tongs back up, she reached in, and pulled out the little girl who’d been in there a marginally longer amount of time. Weak, pained cries tickled Rachel’s ears, and she smiled at the sound.

Bending over, she opened up an enormous pack of buns kept under the counter, pulled one out. Dropping the little girl inside, she quickly pulled the boy out of the roller afterward, and dropped him in with her. Together they were almost the size of a regular hot dog, and she felt her tummy rumble expectantly.

Bringing the seared-human hot dog to her mouth, she opened wide, and stopped suddenly. Her teeth were pressing onto the soft bun, and the little woman inside had been covered in darkness as her head was behind Rachel’s lips already.

Rachel was torn though. If she took this step, she might become more lenient in what she eats here. This would definitely fall into the category of bad work habits, and she didn’t want to get used to just eating what her store had available, after all. That was stuff for sale, and not for her to waste on herself!

Rachel bit down, cleanly splitting the woman’s top half from her bottom with the bite. She always thought better on a full stomach, and would worry about it after she ate.