[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A blind girl is turned into a giantess and she rampages through Salt Lake city without being aware what she is doing.


Rated: X
Categories: Unaware, Giantess, Crush, Butt, Feet, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6572 Read: 67602
Published: June 27 2014 Updated: June 27 2014
Story Notes:

This is an unaware story of a different kind, just like my stories "Witches' Moss" and "The Dimwit of Denver". The growing girl doesn't know she is a giantess, and remains unaware of this and her destructive actions because she is blind.

If you don't like the concept of a blind giantess for whatever reason, do not read further. And I did not write this story to make fun of blind people either.

Further there is growth, crushing, killing, destruction, hands and feet. No sex. The story is a bit melancholic and tragic, so if you do not like that as well, don't read.

Feel free to give me feedback!

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (952 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4 [Reviews - 0] (509 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (879 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4 [Reviews - 0] (852 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4 [Reviews - 0] (960 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4 [Reviews - 0] (785 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4 [Reviews - 0] (647 words)

"You fool! I told you to the right! Are you even too stupid to tell left from right?" Ellen fumed. "Look what you've done! That bitch is now ten times taller! You... you... aaargh!"

"I did turn it to the right!" Henry cried back. "Here look!"

He turned the knob of the now depleted Enlarger clockwise. Ellen looked at it and slapped her forehead.

"Oh, dammit! With "right" I meant counter-clockwise! The lower half of the knob is then turned right. You thought I meant the upper part, right? Fuck! I should've said "clockwise" or "counter-clockwise", damn!"

Henry sat down, exhausted. He had run like mad back towards the van as soon as he had realized the blind girl was growing like weed instead of shrinking. Luckily, he had parked it quite a distance from the city's center, and although Lara could cover the distance in no time, she kept walking in circles, safely away from the van.

"Now what?" Henry asked, tired.

"We can do nothing but wait until the Enlarger had reloaded and try again," Ellen replied. "And hope that girl doesn't change directions and tramples our home to the ground."

"How long?" Henry asked, even if he knew the answer. He felt terrible. He rethought of their original plan, to make someone grow, about 1,000 feet tall, to destroy the university they despised so much, kill those inside and that's it. But not let that person grow miles tall, kill thousands of innocents and destroy the entire city. What had they done?

"About half an hour," Ellen said in a soft tone. She felt the same way Henry did. The university, yes, but the center of Salt Lake City, no.

"Half an hour! Do you know how much destruction she has caused by then? Fuck!" Henry exclaimed.

"I know! I can't change it! Let hope she won't kill us too," Ellen nearly shrieked.

"When this is over, we must turn ourselves in." Henry stood up. "It's the least we can do."

Ellen, crying now, nodded.

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (988 words)