- Text Size +
'Zena & Max' cont.



Zena smiled, as she walked slowly down the hallway.

Shifting her hips loosely, she was getting so horny, feeling her tiny, naked captive, squirming around inside of her hand, she loosened her grasp, just to make him cling tighter; she loved the idea of forcing her tiny prisoner to hold tighter to her finger,...knowing that it was the last thing that he really wanted to do...but, slipping free of her hand would surely be a terrible fall to the floor so far below,... she didn't want to allow him to fall out.


She giggled quietly, as she stuffed her hand into the small, terry-cloth pocket, that was situated just on the outside of her right hip. The fluffy, white, short skirted bath robe, was her favorite piece to wear around the apartment on her days off. It was 'SO' soft, comfy, and light weight.

She loved the way that the material rubbed against her naked boobies,... her nipples stood rock-hard from the tender sensation.


.....


Max felt a slight bit of relief, as his feet found the resistance at the base of the small pocket. Steadying himself, his bare soles sank down into the tightly stitched seam sewn into the sack-like holder,... the constant motion of the massive womans legs, swept him over and around in a wide, smooth arch. The warmth inside smelled clean and fresh; forced to hug the side of her gigantic hip. Zena's hand still closely guarding him, it encircled around him, filling up the opening in the top.

Nestled against the solid wall of her immense leg, he could feel the sheer power of the magnificent muscle. Her gigantic hip working within the soft material of the fluffy robe; enormous. So, incredibly gigantic,...

Her huge fingers half curled, and resting all around his naked figure, gave him a feeling of complete condemnation; he swallowed hard, as he examined the solid surface of this giant woman's large, red-painted, thumbnail...

Zena's huge fingers were easily, twice, or three times stronger then all of the strength in his entire body,... just her smallest pinkie finger, could crush him; Zena was so much larger in size, ~ it was just so,... 'unreal', ... so completely frustrating,... Max found it hard to comprehend that he,... was just an insignificant little animal compaired to this magnificent woman,... this gigantic, female being.

Her slow gate, swept him around to one side. Her huge shifting hips silently swaying as she casually walked, carrying him ten, or fifteen feet to the right, sightly bouncing to a stop, then swiftly shifting back, in a curving, rubbery motion...

Each of her footsteps, traveling thirty, or forty feet in a single stride. Sweeping along beneath him, her massive legs took tremendous, advancing steps, taking them through the long hallway, and towards her bedroom.

Just reaching her bedroom door, the beautiful giantess paused; distracted, by the abrupt sound of her telephone ringing,


"Brrrring,... Brrrring,.... Brrrring!".


"Oh Crap!", she barked. "Who could 'that' be, now?".


Suddenly jerking forward, her quick motion tossed little Max deeper into the soft pocket.
He was thrown sideways, dropping awkwardly, he slid down onto his back! Zena's giant hand slipped free of the opening, and Max found himself getting tossed around wildly within the square pocket.

Her wide, powerful, upper-thigh, rippling with a sudden burst of flexing force, lifting up from beneath him, the massive wall of muscle grew taut, as the giantess turned and bolted forward, heading toward the sound of the ringing phone,...the powerful pumping motion of her gigantic leg muscle, returning again, and again,... roughly bouncing him up and down, as if he weighed nothing at all!

Then, just as quickly, coming to an abrupt stop,... all at once, Max was pulled down hard into the bottom of the soft pocket, as the giantess suddenly stopped!


Zena's voice changed,... becoming soft, and tender, seemingly so, 'different'.


Snatching up the phone, she held it up to her ear, and in a sweet voice she answered,

"Hello?"

"Oh,... hey Tina. Nothin' much,... just getting ready to take a quick shower. What are you doing today?", sounding so sweet, and kind.


"Um,... sure. I just started a load,.. but, you can do yours too. I should be done around noon,...just bring some detergent ~ I'm almost out.",

Zena spoke casually into the phone as she carefully stepped over to her kitchen sink.


Gently reaching her hand down to her hip pocket, attentively covering it, she released a slow breath. Protectively resting her cupped fingers along the outside, enclosing the entire pocket underneath her single right hand, she leaned against the counter top,...

Relaxing into the edge of front of the sink, she squeezed up the telephone by tilting her head and lifting her shoulder,... she reached up with her free hand and grabbed a clean drinking glass from her dish drainer.

Carefully looking down, she released her hold on her tiny pocket and using her thumb, she hooked the top of the pocket and pulled it open,...

Peering down from above, she spied her tiny captive curled up inside the bottom of the soft pocket.

Smiling down at him, she winked and looked away. Reaching for the faucet, she filled the glass with water and slowly turned the water off. Carefully placing the glass down onto the counter top, she again reached down to protect the small pocket.


"Yeah,... I'm just trying to get everything caught up, and maybe, get some grocery shopping done before this evening"


Max could only hear one side of the conversation, but he could tell from what he had already heard, that Tina was coming over later, to do her laundry,...


"Alright,... we can do that too, maybe get some chinese,... and, rent a movie?", Zena quietly whispered.

"I've been wanting to see that new one, 'The Exorcist',.. Oh,... or maybe, 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest', Jack Nicholson's in that one!"

"Yes,... alright, you get the movies, and I'll order the food!", Zena suddenly sounded excited.


"Cool, sounds like a plan. I'll catch-ya-later then!"



Turning away from the sink, she stepped back over to the wall and firmly returned the phone to it's holder.


"Well,... littleone, 'where were we',... it looks like we're going to have to make this a 'quickie'!",


...squeezing her fingers tightly over her robe's, small pocket, she squashed her tiny passenger up within her fingers and squeezed him.


Taking a drink of water from the glass, she quickly poured out the remaining bit, and dropped the glass into the drainer.

Starting to turn away from the counter, Zena glanced toward the kitchen table and noticed the tiny pair of boots, sitting beside the napkin holder.,,, (recalling that she hadn't put them there, she paused, wondering if Tina had found them the other day?)

Zena knew that she had left the tiny uniform and boots on the counter top,... Tina, must have found them,... and she didn't say anything about it...


"She Knows!", Zena thought. "Tina knows that I kept one of them,..."


Pausing for a moment, Zena concidered that, she would just have to tell her about him. She could 'trust' her,... she knew that, but she wondered what Tina would actually think about the whole idea,...

'Would she think that we should take him to the hospital, with the others?,


Zena would get into trouble if she admitted to stealing him.'

She 'could' say, that she had just found him, and captured him,...

... no, Zena was going to keep him. Tina would have to agree to it, too.

She would have to make Tina understand that. That, they could 'share' him,... they could, 'take turns' with him...


'Yeh, she would have to make Tina realize just how much fun they could have with him'!



.....



Max was firmly squashed into the wall of warmth, which was Zena's massive leg. Her large fingers gripping around the outside of the pocket, uniformly adjusting to his naked figure and conformingly capturing him completely.

He felt the magnificent muscle of her tremendous thigh. The sheer enormity of it, boggled his mind,... it was like being pressed into a giant living wall of strength.

Unimaginable strength; he felt like an insect, caught within her grasp. She held his body trapped so easily within the pocket of her bath robe. He feared that she might accidentally squash him!

As she walked, the shifting movement of her massive figure, rocked him gently within the softness of the heated pocket. The dim light barely lighting the interior, Max struggled to try and see where she was taking him.

He could just faintly see out through the terry cloth material, barely able to make out the vast surroundings of her gigantic bedroom.

She released her hand from around him, and plunged it into the pocket. Swiftly wrapping around his entire body, the huge set of fingers,... of her single hand, completely swallowed him up,...

He was quickly extracted, and pulled upward,... out into the brightly lit room. Her huge bed spread out before them,... she stood at the foot of it, holding him inside the palm of her cupped hand.


"Alright, now, ~ I want you to do something for me and, I expect you to do exactly as I say,... ", Zena whispered.


Raising an eyebrow, (as if giving her tiny pet a warning),... she curiously watched his frightened reaction as she slowly bended down and released him upon the carpeted floor.


Max froze, as he dropped free of her fingers, awkwardly plopping down into the plush thickness of a huge field. A wide, everspreading field of strange fluffly strands,... nearly knee-deep, and sticky, the course shards of rope-like nylon encircled his feet like alien grass.


Looking ahead, he instantly saw her huge bare feet. The size of them terrified him. They were clean and smooth, well manicured and very pretty,... but, easily as large as a small truck!
He sucked in a full breath, and gasped with shock, watching with awe, as he saw the crumpled blue panties slide down around her ankles and pile up over her feet.

Her incredible weight crushing into the field of deep carpet; flattening out several square yards of it, she lifted up her right foot and raised it up above him,...simply flicking her toe, she flipped the giant panties away and they flew up high, passing directly over his head, the large pair of underwear swiftly sailed through the air and crashed in a heap several hundred feet away...


"I want you to rub my foot. I want to feel those tiny hands, on my feet.", she commanded him.


Slowly lowering her foot back down,... the huge set of toes wriggled down deeply into the dense thickness of fluffy nylon,...


Looking up toward the sound of her voice, Max shuddered at the glorious sight of her towering form,... she gazed downward, slightly frowning, as she casually opened her robe and let it slip free of her naked shoulders. Allowing it to drop loosely around her waist,....

Her loose, curly blonde mane, curtaining around her shoulders, draping down over her rounded breasts, nearly consealing the upper most part of them, but not quite able to reach the darker colored, oval-shaped circles, that highlighted the small, but solid nubbins that stood out firmly.

She expertly caught the robe behind her back as it fell down around her waist. Taking it up, she tossed the huge bath robe away; it silently floated through the air, landing in a heap somewhere on her bed...


Max's eyes drifted over her magnificent, towering body. Her shapely hips, being the widest section, they seemed to float around weightlessly above him,... shifting around upon her wider thighs, her knees slightly bent, her smooth calves drawing up as she casually stepped around, taking small, unpredictable steps...the opening between her legs parting just enough, to allow him an astonishing peek at her lower butt cheeks.


His heart racing, he glanced up between her gigantic thighs. Instantly noticing the the sparkling blonde patch. The curly strands of her heart-shaped pubs were well trimmed, and plainly shaped to appear like a small, furry, heart.


Widening her feet apart, Zena stepped to the side with her left foot; seperating her stance,... her posture stiffening up,... she stood with a dominant posture.

Sticking her chest out proudly, and placing both hands upon her hips,...she spoke down to him like an enormous princess,


"Hurry up, Maxie. Get to work! I wanna feeeel,... those puny little fingers of yours touching my toes,.....come on, right-now!", she bellowed out!


Max could only just barely see the slight bit of amusement that crept around the corners of her mouth,... a slight gesture within her sparkling, blue eyes.

Her upper half, tilting backward, Zena leaned back, pivoting at her narrowing waist, she arched her lower back, sharply jutting out her pelvis; her upper body pulling away behind, she stood dominantly above him,... her pussy centering him, directly above,... drawing him to it, completely.

Her foot stomped forward, landing just in front of him,... abruptly jolting him off of the floor with the impact!

Max jumped like a naked frog. Lunging from his squatting position, and without thinking, he threw himself upon her right foot. Throwing his hands out to catch himself, his tiny fingers gripping around the top of her toes as she caught him,....

lying prone upon the top of her barefoot.


"Oh,... ha, ha ha... that tickles!", Zena remarked, clenching her toes together tightly.


Fascinated by the strange sensation of her tiny captives delicate touch. She swiftly shook him loose and gently flipped him back; tossing him away, to land roughly in the thick carpet on his back.


"Watch out down there,... I'm gonna step on you!",


...the blonde giantess, giggling playfully, suddenly dropping her smooth sole down from directly above, smothering him out beneath it,...


Instantly trapped under her smooth arch,... the slim toes wriggling around, blindly capturing his face between them,.... awkwardly fumbling around, his right hand suddenly caught between the large, bulbous, pinkie toe, and the third toe; his bare legs, flattened out under her warm heel,... his left arm bent back under, he screamed out in pain, as he felt the pressure of her tremendous weight!


"...Nnnnngh!", he muffed from beneath. "Nooooooo"!


Zena giggled and pulled her foot away. Stepping back, she stood with her feet, further apart,... widening her stance, even more,... her glorious figure posing like an immense goddess!


A goddess,... with a very playful curiosity.



Max wriggled around and gathered himself from the carpet. Looking up, he prepaired himself for another unexpected 'foot'-attack',... throwing his hands up defensively, he cowered beneath her playful gaze...


"Here, I Come!", she barked out!


Her foot quickly fell upon him,.. smooshing him back down into the field of course nylon carpeting. He tried to resist, he tried to defend himself from her assult,...


The heavy weight compressing firmly,... nearly crushing him, then,... lifting away, in a sudden flash of quickness...

Max gasped for breath. Surprized to find himself still alive, he blinked, and looked up in awe as the towering giant beauty slowly squatted down directly over him,... lowering her massive body down from above,... slowly overshadowing him...


She had just playfully stepped on him. Giggling, and smiling like an obsessed little girl, the giant blonde, filled the sky,... completely.


Resting her chin upon her folded arms,... she rested on her haunches and starred down at him from directly above,... smiling with glee, she winked, and giggled with delight,

"Come on,... let's play another game!", she suddenly said, as she swiftly reached down and captured him up within her gathering fingertips.

Max caught his breath, feeling himself being roughly squeezed up once again. Lifted away from the thick carpeting, he was hoisted up high, elevated up to her face level; coughing and gasping with surprize, as Zena's huge mouth suddenly puckered up, and pressed against his entire face and chest,... smothering him out, with a powerful, giantess kiss!


"M,mmm,.... Wha!",

her vibrating voice, pressed firmly, then released,... ~jolting him, shocking throughout his entire body!


Without warning, he was swiftly lifted up even higher!

She suddenly stood up, quickly stepping toward her bed,... carrying her tiny plaything up next to her face, intently watching him with her sparkling blue eyes. Zena snickered, as she aimlessly climbed into her sheets and crawled into the center of the enormous mattress.

Lying on her stomach, Max was stuffed down under her bosum. Lowering him down under her chin,... he saw her smooth, creamy neck, drifting forward, as he was carried down and dropped into the silken sheets directly under her gigantic boobs...

"M'mmm,... kisss-kisss,...", she whispered.


Slowly descending, her massive mammarie's pressed down upon his miniature figure and gradually settled out all around him,... blocking out all the light, and softly consuming his tiny, naked body; he held his breath, as her gargantuan breasts completely overtook him!




*

tbc.
Chapter End Notes:

Please review!  Will Max survive Zena's playful games?

And, what will happen when Tina comes over?