- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The three captive men inside the cage are taken to the hospital. 




'The Hospital'


The heavy gauge, welded-wire squares that formed their prison, covered in a dirty, heavy tarpaulin; shifting around, and quaking with the vibration of the massive engine, the three captured prisoners inside, held tightly to the solid bars of metal and glanced around within the enclosure of the large rodent cage.

The monstrous vehical rumbled down the open highway at a tremendous speed. The strong wind ruffling the heavy tarp, whipping it around, causing it to flip up at one corner...

...occasionally, allowing the tiny prisoners inside, a quick glimpse outside,... into the gigantic world that they now found themselves thrust into!


Large buildings swept past them, colorful signs, and huge structures... so large, their appalling presence seemed to devour them...

Stopping at a red light, the monstrous truck slowly coasted to a stop. The tarp had flipped back, uncovering that end of the cage, next to the back end of the truck. The sunlight shone into the floor, and the three prisoners inside were able to look out into the vast intersection, smack dab in the center of the city.

The streets were bustling with people. Giant people. Mostly women, the towering figures went about their day as usual, crossing the street and hustling down the wide cement sidewalks.

A tall, blonde haired woman, in a short sundress and high heels stepped quickly along the sidewalk, her dress fluttering around her nylon stocking covered legs,... the shimmering sunlight glistening off the sheer material; the muscular, shapely pillars, stepped so quickly that they seemed to propel her along like shiny wings beneath her flowing skirt...

Their towering figures, seemed to move so effortlessly for such gigantic beings; the sight of such a massive gathering, instilled the fact that these giants were so much like themselves, only,... twelve times larger in size...

A shadow pasted over the cage,...

A young girl suddenly appeared. Her surprised face looking directly into the tiny cage, she looked as though she were looking in at a box of puppys,...

"Look Mom,... it's the tiny people!", her voice blasted out!

"Get away from there Jade!", a husky womans voice resounded from behind her.

"Where are they taking them?", the girl asked. Still clinging to the bumper of the truck.

The mothers voice sounded closer,

"I Said, get away from there!,... come on,... we have to get to the bank!"

The large woman, twice the size of the young girl; leaned down and bent over next to the back of the truck,... her head sweeping into their view as she scooped up the little girl and lifted her up into her single right arm,...

"But, Mom!--- I want to look at them,... can we go see them?", the girl whined.

"No. They're all dirty. They probably have some 'weird germs' all over them.", the womans face glanced toward the cage.

She wrinkled her nose, and gave the tiny prisoners a disgusted look of pity, "Eew,... nasty little things!".

Her face flashed, blushing redness filled her cheeks as the truck started to move forward again,...

"I Hope That They Lock Them Up Somewhere Safe. I don't want to find one of them running around loose!", her voice slowly drifting away as the truck drove through the light and continued down the crowded city street.

Three blocks away, the heavy truck was forced to stop at another red light. A cherry red, T-top Camaro, pulled up closely, directly behind the truck. Three teen girls with big hair and laughing faces, instantly spotted the partly uncovered cage and started yelling,...

"Wooo hoo, look at the little bugs in there,...Ha, ha. Look Tammy, that one looks like your boyfriend!".

"Maybe it Is!" "He is, kinda short,... Ha, --I'll bet that guy, wishes that he 'was' your boyfriend!".

"Yea, they're probably taking them to the market house. Sell them to the highest bidder, they'll end up on the menu at that high class chinese restaurant..."

"No, no, no,.... don't say THAT!" "Ha,... they'll end up working at the Beauty Salon,...
little foot rubbers, or maybe,.. some 'rich bitch' will buy them!".

"Ha, ha, ha, --- hee hee hee hee ......

The truck pulled forward and the car whipped out around it and passed,...

"Woooo hooo, Good Luck Little Bugs!"


......


When the massive truck finally came to a stop, and the constant vibration of the engine was shut down, the sudden silence seemed to become an overwhelming sound...

Tim jumped to his feet and ran into one corner and hunkered down. He squeezed himself into the smallest size, and tried to hide. The other two men watched with fear and disbelief, as the sudden burst of sunlight filled the entire cage!

A shadow passed over the rooftop, and a sudden rush of wind fluttered through,... a huge female figure stood towering above their prison. Dressed in a yellow jumpsuit, the tremendous giantess slowly bent down overtop of them and grabbed the cage on both sides.

Giant fingers, with long, pink nails, slithered through the square holes, and clamped against the walls. A sudden lifting motion, as the huge cage was swiftly hefted up into the air, causing the tiny prisoners to hold on tighter, as they felt themselves being elevated straight up several feet!

Another giantess, a short haired brunette with silver highlights, stepped up from the side and grabbed the cage.

"Okay Lucy,.... I got it.", the shorter woman easily lifted the cage to her waist and started walking with it.

Her hands clamped onto the wire walls and pulled that side around toward her chest. The shifting motion, dipped down and swept to the other side, the miniature men inside were tossed about, awkwardly jerked around, as their cage was hastily removed from the truck and carried into the loading dock.

Several other giantess, wearing the same,... yellow jumpsuits, stood around the truck. Standing guard, the towering female giants appeared as though they were just casually doing their job,... just another day as an officer for the govenment...


Zena Maxwell stepped in from the side, "And, there they ARE,... the men of the hour. Our little visitors from 'somewhere' out in space."

Tina held the camera, and flanked the brunette on the opposite side...staying close enough to get a good clear shot of the tiny men huddling down within the rodent cage.


Zena continued, "It looks like these women are all a bunch of Big 'Giants', compaired to our little visitors..."

Zena squatted down next to the cage and the brunette held it steady for a brief moment, stopping to stand still as the reporter finished her comentary...

Tim, Spooky, and Jack, all scurried across the bottom of the cage to the furthest corner, huddling down, and cowering away from the beautiful giantess reporter.


"As you can see, they seem to be 'terrified' of us,... just like little babys,.. they look so small, and cute. Although, as strange as it may sound, they're real live, fully grown, adult males. Only, they are of some type of 'otherworldly' miniature, human species."

Zena's billboard sized face, filling a space, equal to the entire corner of the cage that the three men were tucked into,...she turned her head to the side to peer into the cage,...

"Hello, little men. I hope that you're comfy in there!" she smiled back toward the camera, posing for a still shot, or two,... as her parner Tina worked vigorously to film the entire scene.

"Well, it appears that they've arrived at their destination now. The hospital staff here at St. Markus' will become their caretakers, and they'll be studied and tested for anything that might be harmful to our population.... ".

The brunette carried the cage through the open doors, away from Zena, as she signed off, and Tina filmed the woman carrying the cage into the hospital.


.....


The bright walls inside reflected the light, as the cage was carried through the doors and down a long hallway. The three miniature men inside, huddled against each other and watched the floor below, as it swept past beneath them...

The huge shoes of the giantess, carrying the cage, softly stepping along the white floor, her rubber soled tennis shoes, silently carrying them down through the cavernous hallway; awkwardly, transporting the contents of the wire cage into the depths of the massive building.

Automatic double-doors swung open like the gates to a cloudy white abyss. The huge canyon-like room, a glistening white chasm, engulfed them within, as the giantess stepped inside and placed the large cage up onto a stainless steel table...

The constant shifting motion finally halting; the giant female in the yellow jumpsuit stepped back from the sitting cage and bent down to peer inside at the cowering inhabitants,

"Now,... there we go." she breathed. "You'll be taken out of there, in a few minutes".

Her large, high cheek-bones, flushing with a pinkish hue, moving her face in uncomfortably close, she tentively inspected the frightened little men. Her hands mindlessly gripping at the sides of her pant legs, she seemed to be fascinated by the way the miniature humans reacted to just, her mere presence...

She quickly glanced around the room, double-checking to be sure that nobody was around to see her. Slowly, turning back to them, moving her face closer to the side of the cage,... she blew her breath forcefully through the wire bars. Snickering delightfully, as she noticed their reaction to her sudden closeness.

"M'm, don't worry little guys. Dr. Elizabeth Harris is the best. Although, she'll be very 'thorough', she won't do anything to 'harm' you little guys,.... she's very good at what she does.",

- the giantess spoke through the metal bars. Her steamy, fragrant breath, flowing into the floor of the cage.


"She'll be in, in a few minutes,... she seemed to be anxious to actually get to finally see you little guys!".



The yellow suit loomed above them, slowly stepping back away from the cage, the giantess stepped reluctantly toward the door. Still watching them very closely, she seemed to have to pull herself away from them,...

"Well, I have to go now,... if you need anything, you can just ask the nice doctor, Liz is the best, she'll make you as comfortable as possible... well,.. I guess, I'll be going then,... bye-bye..."


The door softly closed behind her,... 'Click-thud'.


.....



Jack swiftly hopped to his feet, breaking free of the cowering huddle; he looked up, and quickly jumped against the inside wall of the enclosure; climbing the wire wall, up to the very top,.. then, hand over hand, he made his way over to the small door in the center of the roof.

Hanging by one hand, he struggled around with the wire latch, trying to get it open,... he frantically worked away at the twisted wires, despairately trying to break the fastener that locked them inside!

Spooky excitedly yelled up to him, "Hurry up, Jack... get down from there. If they catch us trying to escape, ... they'll just make it even 'more' difficult,... they'll make it 'impossible' for us to ever get another chance!"

Jack quickly realized that he couldn't get the latch open. He knew that Spooky was right, and he dropped back down into the floor of the cage and flopped back onto his butt.

"Damn, this sucks man!", he grumbled. "Now we're going to become these giant bitch's lab rats!"

Spooky squatted back down, whispering as he spoke to the other men,...

"Hey, THIS,...Could be a whole lot worse. What if,... one of those,... 'giant girls' would have abducted us... I'd say that, we're probaby very lucky that we were captured by their government.", Spooky said, as he suddenly turned to look at the opening giant door.


"Lucky, My Ass,... Now, you're gonna see just how 'lucky' we are, Man!", Jack growled, huddling back into the group, as the large door to the room, swiftly swung open!



.....



A towering grey haired woman entered the wide opening. After a quick glance in their direction, she casually turned to the side, hastily ushering in, two younger girls wearing 'red and white' striped skirts; sweeping her hand behind her,...she motioned for her company to enter behind her.


"Close the door Rachel, we'll need some privacy,... this shouldn't take 'too long' though,...",

- the senior female doctor calmly said, her hair tied-up tightly, wrapped in a perfect bun, fixed atop her head like a silver colored pillow. She stepped forward, confidently approaching the cage with a look of expectation,...a single strand of loose hair dangled from behind her ear lobe.

A pair of black framed reading glasses resting low on the tip of her prominent nose.
Wearing a well starched, white lab coat, and a knee-length white skirt, the towering Lady Doctor's hollow heels clumped across the hard, laminate floor, with a resounding impact. Her hips swaying gently from side to side,... her perfect posture and square shoulders, while wearing a two inch heel, gave her glutes a very well defined and shapely appearance.

The door clicked shut, and the steel table was instantly surrounded by three looming female figures. The tallest of them, being a youthful looking red head, with large blue eyes, a slim skinny figure and a very distinctive set of small, budding breasts.

She tentively approached the cage, and bent down to observe their tiny prisoners. She glanced away, as her instructor stepped up closer to the table, the doctor set a small, white, card board box, down beside the cage and bent down next to the the beaming red-headed youth; lowering her mature face right down level with the younger giantess, she slightly smirked and cleared her throat...

"Huh,... could have sworn, there were suppose to be four of them,.... oh well, maybe not...".

The second girl appeared even younger, brown haired and heavy-set, the girl's chubby cheeks and very wide set hips, made her seem slightly shorter than the others; she stood nervously next to the table, peering into the wire cage with pursed, tight lips...

Self conscious of her weight, while standing next to her partner, she blushed as she suddenly noticed the even smaller sized prisoners trapped inside of the wire cage.

The elder giantess, Dr. Harris, seemed to be somewhere in her mid-sixtys, or maybe even seventy,...

Holding a small yellow ledger, clamped into a square cornered clip-board, the elder giantess scratched down something, and laid the tablet aside. Picking up the white box, her long, slender fingers, awkwardly started trying to get it open,...

"Alright girls,... first, we'll get one of them out of there and see how much he weighs....",
the elder woman announced.

Still struggling with the small container, the giant lady doctor looked over at the taller girl,

"Amber,... would you like to open the cage and retrieve one of the subjects for us?"

Rachel, the chubby shorter girl, giggled softly as she glanced toward her fellow trainee, smiling giddily, as she contemplated the impending actions that were about to take place,...

"Yes Ma'am,... I'll give it a try.", the tall redhead, shyly whispered.

The chubby girl, Rachel, blushed deeply and stepped back; Amber stepped forward, standing closer to the cage, she reached up and began disconnecting the wire fasteners that secured the small simple lid.

She opened the door, and quickly covered the opening with the palm of her hand; as if she were guarding against one of the tiny men trying to 'jump out',... she looked toward the elder lady doctor for 'reassurance'...

"Just, be 'very' careful,... they're quite small, you don't want to harm them.", the female doctor warned, " ... just, get a hold of both legs, and you should be able to pick them up without scaring them too much...".

The chubby girl, Rachel,... silently filled half of the front wall of the cage, with her percolating image; her musing expression, anticipating the reaction of the miniature captives,...

Pointing a single finger towards Spooky, she singled him out, and suggested that he be the first to be caught,...

"How about 'THAT' One.", the chubby girl whispered excitedly, "He looks pretty calm,...".

Amber slowly lowered her elegant hand into the opening at the top of the cage. Her emerald green fingernails, aimlessly spidering around; fluttering her fingers, hesitantly reaching into the tiny prison cell.

The miniature sized little men inside, frantically trying to avoid the giant female hand; they scattered out and took seperate places within the confines of their entrapment...

Spooky fell down next to the far corner, flattening himself out on the floor. Trying to stay as far away as possable, from the encroaching feminine hand; he hugged the floor helplessly, as he felt the sudden touch of her giant fingertips!

He screamed, and started to get up onto his knees! He was suddenly swallowed up within the firm grasp of the giant girls capturing fist, tucked in tightly, and trapped within her powerful hand!


"Noooo, Lemme GO! Lemme GO!", he wildly struggled around inside her warm fist!

He was slowly lifted up and out through the opening in the top of the cage! Swiftly lifted up and carried around before three gigantic female faces!

"Please! Don't hurt ME! Why are you doing this?", he frantically yelled out!

"Just let us Go! We aren't any threat to you! Why are you doing this?".

The giantess Doctor, slid the pair of black-framed readers up on her nose; moving closer, directly into his view,... her large, overly magnified pupils, expanding and recoiling with intent focus,... she wrinkled her nose with a slight adjustment, and held her breath...


"My goodness,... such a 'spritely' little thing!", she anxiously blerted out!

"Put him down over there, Amber. Be sure that he can't get out,... we don't want him to hurt himself!",

- she directed the tall red-haired girl, over to another table, where the sides were fenced in with a solid railing of white plastic walls. Spooky was slowly released within the ten foot high enclosure.

The open, empty space around him, was easily the size of a basketball court,... Amber's looming figure stood leaning against the side, pressing her lower stomach into the edge, she raptly observed her tiny, miniature patient with obsessive blue eyes.

"Don't try and run away,...'little' man, I don't want to hurt you!", Amber warned the trembling little six inch soldier.

After being gently released, Spooky looked up at the girl giant and nearly pissed himself! She was extremely pretty, and her sparkling blue eyes, seemed to drown him with a flood of heated desire,...

Amber was smiling sexily, purring, and cooing; leaning over him, slightly swaying against the edge of the huge table; making slight kissing motions with her plump, rose-colored lips, she blinked her long, thick lashes and folded her arms tightly beneath her small breasts...

Licking her lips, she held her breath and quivered with antic expectation. Her large overshadowing figure visibly quivering with excitement...

Meanwhile,...

Doctor Harris, looked over at her other trainee; the chubby faced brunette was musing over the cage and straining to contain herself,...

"Rachel, would you like to get another one out of the cage and bring him over here?", she asked.

"Okay, Doctor Harris, ... which one?", the young girl hesitantly asked.

"Doesn't matter dear,.. just pick one, and bring him over to the examination table."


Jack lunged away too late, as the large, chubby fingers, of the young giantess swiftly gathered around his ankle and tightly squeezed ,...

"Let me Go BITCH!", Jack cried out in terror!

While swiftly lifting him up, holding him upside down, she squealed out in surprise and suddenly released her hold...

Jack dropped back down onto the floor of the cage with an awkward thump. Rachel's giant fingers gripped up tightly, as she quickly jerked her hand out of the opening!

"Oop's,... sorry little guy,... you scared Me!", she exclaimed in frantic excitment!

Suddenly, she looked over at the other little man, standing just beneath her. Without thinking, she quickly grabbed him around the waist! Snatching Tim up, her thumb covered his entire face; smothering him out, and easily muffling out his shrill little screams!

"Eew, I GOT one,... hee, hee, ..... oh, he's wriggling!", she excitedly burst out!

Doctor Harris instantly hushed the girl, raising her pointer finger to her lip's,

"Shhhhh, don't raise your voice so loudly Rachel. You could damage their delicate ears,...

keep your voice soft, as to not 'frighten' them,... they're very small; be very 'careful' with him dear,.. he's very afraid of you, and he doesn't need to be 'stressed-out' anymore than he already is!"


Tim gagged against the girl giants, meaty thumb print, as the plump thumb pad slowly released some pressure,...

Her sparkling eye's filled his entire view, as she swiftly raised him up before her huge face and looked upon him like a marvelous, wiggling puppy!

"Aww, they're so adorable!", Rachel spouted. Delightfully eyeing her miniature captive.

Suddenly lowering her voice, she whispered quietly, "Sooo, Cute!".


Tim was drifted through the air, as Rachel carried him over to the other table and reluctantly released him next to the frightened little Spooky,...


"I'll get the other one,... keep an eye on both of them, Amber. I'll be right back.", the giant doctor said, swiftly stepping back over to the cage and reaching down through the opened lid.


"Comeer, little guy. Time for check up!"




*


Chapter End Notes:

Continued next chapter,...

Thanks for reading, ... leave a comment!  It really helps to inspire me.