- Text Size +
Determination


Chapter 4 'Possession'



Elsa's exuberance, barely surpassed her mother's, as the two of their briming faces hovered above the sink basin. The deluge of weighty fingertips, as she slathered him with soapy water, squeezed and gripped at every appendage on his tiny, naked body.

His underwear had been ripped away by her sharp nails, the freakishly fat fingers, of this enormous woman, carelessly scrubbed his fragile figure as if he were nothing more than an extra sauser, or a spoon, leftover from an inexpensive, dollar store, dish set.

Her ghostly blue eyes and wide, high-set, cheek-bones, gave her a monstrous look; a double chin, and several extra layers of rolling flab, coiled around her short, wide neck.

She worked her mouth constantly, as if she were still chewing on the bleached-out bones, of her last victim...the last miniature man that she had, didn't last nearly as long...

"You can go and get your sister now, Elsa. She's up in her room reading, hurry up, and we'll all sit down to dinner before it get's any later", the large woman ordered her daughter.

"Okay Momma", Elsa reluctantly agreed.

"remember... not a word about the cake...", the large woman whispered.

"It's gunna be a nice surprize for her, now. Just tell her to come down, alright?"

"Sure, I will...", Elsa answered.

The young girl had agreed to let her sister have the mini-man. She didn't really want to give him up, but... after all, it was Giselle's sixteenth birthday.

She turned and ran through the kitchen and loudly stomped up the stairway...

Brenda's huge fingers, forcfully gripped around Samual's shoulders. Holding his now docile little figure, she lifted him up and out of the water. Shifting around, she reached for a towel and quickly tossed him into the center of it.

Releasing her powerful grasp, Sam tumbled into the dry cotton towel, and bounced free. The sudden impact was swiftly followed by the forceful compression of her returning squeeze.

She was simply delighted that she had discovered the tiny man, before Elsa had done anything, that could have easily hurt the poor thing. Elsa would've certainly killed him, given enough time. Brenda had given her dozens of pets, and none of them lasted more than two days.

The little girl was just very curious. And Brenda; her mother, hated the way that her youngest daughter behaved. However, she had been the same way herself when she was a child, and she hoped that Elsa would soon grow out of it, too.

Brenda knew that Elsa couldn't help it. Brenda herself, was feeling that same, sudden urge, as she held the helpless little person within the towel and dried him off. She could easily imagine, crushing him...

Fighting her at first, Sam tried to get away, but she easily dropped him into the sink and washed off the strawberry jam. His tiny body was so small, that she could easily squish him between her fingers.... and, casually, she squeezed him... feeling him struggle, less and less...

It was so easy, overpowering this tiny person. Brenda, playfully toyed with him. Pinching his miniscule groin, and causing his to cry out in pain...

The feeling of overpowering this tiny person was so wonderful. She had a tingling sensation deep within her loins; her panties were soaked, she would have to go to the bathroom and change before supper.

Sam watched with fear, as this abounding female figure loomed over him. Her fat fingers clamping roughly around him, as she carelessly dried off his nearly boiled skin. She picked up a bright red ribbon, and proceeded to tie it around his waist. Her fingers worked quickly, and the tiny naked man soon had a perfectly placed bow, covering up his most private area.

Her wide face, appeared flattened out and huge. She was extremely heavy, and her labored breath revealed that she could become easily fatigued after just a few minutes of exercise.
A frothy foam had dried in the corners of her mouth. Her nose flaired out as she sucked hard for another breath. The weazing, and the rising of her huge chest, seemed to quickly deflate with each profound moment that she stood there holding him.

Her breasts were simply massive. Huge rounded globes, that completely filled the grey sweat shirt. The darkened color around her cleavege and under her arms, smelled of sour sweat, soaking through the heavy cotton, it saturated the thick material with an acrid aroma.

The giant womans long, salt and pepper hair, tied up into a braided pony tail; it hung down over her right shoulder; the length of course, shiny hair, appeared like a thick, heavy rope. A bouncy tossel at the very end, swept around as she turned her head and casually moved about the kitchen.

Carrying on as if it was just another day...

Her strong fingers held his tiny form as if he weighed nothing at all.. Sam was carelessly powdered with a thick, white powder. His damp skin dusted with the gritty fragrance; it tasted like 'powdered sugar?'.... he sat there naked within her open palm. She smiled solemnly, suddenly becoming delighted with herself, she carried him to the table and hastily released him.

The helpless, little-man, suddenly found himself standing there, completely naked, (except for the huge red ribbon)... in the center of an elevated platform.

Brenda's scowling face leaned in closer.

"Now, don't get any ideas about trying to get away 'Pip-squeak', cause if ya do... I'll drop ya in that grease over yonder, an fry ya up, Got IT!", her growling voice rumbled out across the expanse of the table top.

The small, rounded space, where she had released him, was centered perfectly within the top of a huge, six-tiered, chocolate birthday cake.

A thick spread of dark chocolate frosting, was neatly plastered over each rich layer; each one progressively smaller as the levels stacked higher.

Sam squatted down and looked at the monumental display. He was the center piece, for this gigantic, dark chocolate cake!

Pink letters scrolled across the bottom most layer read: "Happy 16th Birthday Giselle!".
He frantically looked all around, there was no escape, the large woman smiled down and dried off her hands, casually.... she began to undo her apron.

Pointing her fat fingers directly at him, she lowered her face and growled like an over-stuffed walrus. Her heavy body moved like a tank.

Cocking her right eyebrow with an attentive smirk, she glowered at her captive,

"You better be 'right there', when I get back, little man....", she whispered.

Pausing for a long moment, she seemed to be examing her work, delighted that her little prisoner was so 'cooperative', a slow smile formed across her plump lips...

She giggled, and looked away. Dropping the apron on the sink counter, she turned and left the kitchen. Waddling out through an archway, the enormous woman stepped away, and disappeard down the hall.

Her shifting rearend was simply huge...massive; she moved slowly, her excessive weight settling with each quaking step. The flooring moaned, and creaked under her footsteps, she lumbered away toward the bathroom.

Brenda's two daughters, Giselle and Elsa were both chubby, though not so much overweight like their mother, but... they were both alot heavier then they should have been.

When Sam turned around, both of the giant girls were standing there, directly across the room. Elsa was 'devilishly' eyeing the cake. Giselle, a slightly taller version of her sister, lunged forward. Covering her mouth, she released the most horrific sound!
The giantess screamed, squealing with excitement!

"Oh Oh, CHOCOLATE CAKE!"

Giselle's frantic squealing, erupted like an enormous explosion.

Her shrill outburst, blasted out of her mouth like an artillery punch!

Sam covered his ears, and dropped to his knees. The sound of her screaming nearly shattered his fragile eardrums.

Giselle ran toward the edge of the table. Stopping suddenly, her excited face moved in from above and her sparkling eyes glittered directly over him.

"What's this?", she snapped. "Is he real..., oh my, he IS, Real!", her voice blasting into his face.

Sam covered his ears and huddled down, bowing before the giant girl, he could feel the vibration of the sound waves!

"Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God! I've always wanted ONE!", her shrill screaming voice erupted directly in front of the tiny center piece.

Elsa's smaller face, flanked her excited sister's. Her blushing reaction, revealed her resentment. A jealous smirk appeared, as the younger girl watched with indignation.

Sam recoiled, as the older girl suddenly reached out for him. Her pudgy fingers spreading apart, as her gripping hand swiftly closed around him.

The ribbon was pulled slightly away, off to one side, the excited girl giantess, examined her new plaything; excessively squeezing him, just to watch his struggling, little limbs, uselessly trying to defend himself...

She giggled, and squeezed him tighter. Her thumb jabbing into his behind, she laughed convulsively while Sam helplessly squirmed within her enclosed fist.

"Where did he come from?", Giselle whispered. Still studying his futile struggling, she playfully began to poke him in the belly with a pointed finger.

"I Don't know... Mom said, to give him to you, for your birthday, but.... I found him!", Elsa told her excited sister.

"Oh, well...Thanks Elsa, we can share him though, ya know. We'll take turns playing with him!", Giselle told her.

"Alright,... I Guess-so...". Elsa sat down in her place and scooted in her chair.

Brenda returned with a huge smile plastered across her face.

"Well, Happy Birthday Giselle!".

The girl giant gripped the tiny man like a new toy. She held him up higher, as she ran toward her mother.

Sam was thrust upward, and rocketed through the air!

The fingers of her single hand wrapped so tightly, he couldn't breath! His ribs were cracking under the extreme pressure.

He kicked his legs desparately, struggling around inside her palm, he pounded his fist against her solid knuckle!

The swift motion suddenly stopped and he found himself being firmly pressed into the sweaty back-fat of the enormous mother.

Giselle was hugging her, as she held her new toy tightly gripped inside of her fist.

"Oh, thank you SO MUCH MOMMA!", she screamed out!

"He's just what I alway's wanted!".



*