- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a short connecting chapter.  One 'more' of these, and we should be back up to real time once again,...

Have a great weekend! 

 

;`)

___________________________________________________________________

'Escape from Tracy's Pocket'



Like a slippery salamander, hopelessly caught inside of a hot sause pan; Max was sweating profusely, trapped within the tight confinment of young Tracy's sweltering pants pocket!

The warmth, emanating from within the young girls short short's, (although, it was strangely comforting), was also quite smothering!

He couldn't understand how she was so gigantic!

He had no idea 'who', this young giantess was, or,... what she planned on doing with him, but he didn't want to hang around, just waiting to see what she had in mind...

The tight, narrow space, inside of the girl's pocket, allowed little room for movement. It felt strangely 'alive', and as it moved, Max was compressed and squashed like a burger between two, soft buns...


He knew that he didn't have much time, and he struggled around and wriggled his way over next to her inner thigh; the space inside of her warm pocket was slightly loose, next to her crotch, and the inner section of the giant pocket, allowed him just enough room that he managed to reach his hand down and find his right foot.

He slid his fingers along the outside of his leg. Feeling around, and smoothly slipping his hand into the top of his boot, he felt the handle of what he was searching for.

He gripped the base of the handle, and slowly pulled it out of his boot; he had always kept his most important tool with him; retrieving his folding buck knife, from the ankle of his leather boot, he flicked it open and immediately went to work.

He could tell from the position that he was in, that- the giant girl was kneeling down on the ground. If he could get a hole cut through the lining of the narrow pocket, he might be able to slip free of it, and get away!

As she sat back on her heels, Tracy's pocket became extremely tight! Max was stuck, for the time being, a short cramping moment slowly passed, as the girl relaxed for a long while, settling back on her haunches...- he felt her fingertips, slightly pressing down, she casually dragged them across his outline, tracing his entire figure from the outside of her pocket...

... she was checking on her tiny prisoner,... making sure that he was still there...


Luckily, for Max, the giantess girl only remained sitting for a brief moment, before she leaned forward again and started crawling around on the ground.


.....



Several more giantess, had began to gather around the area, especially after the helicopter landed on top of the rise just above the miniature spaceship.

Three giant women, dressed in yellow jump suits, climbed out of the chopper and instantly stretched out a bright yellow caution tape. They surrounded the ship, and started to drive everyone away from the immediate area.

The channel '5' news van, drove up to the gate at the entrance to the park and Zena Maxwell jumped out and ran toward the scene of the crash; dragging a microphone cable behind her, she awkwardly stumbled in her high heel's.

Her assistant followed her, carrying a large camera, the younger girl tried to catch up to her.
Zena, and her crew of one, was instantly intercepted by one of the researchers in the yellow jump suits. The agent pushed her back, and told that she wouldn't be allowed to take any video of the scene.

Only after the agents had, had a chance to assess the situation, could she then release any information to the public.

"Maybe, you should just wait, or just come back tomorrow, after we have finished securing the site and searched the entire area...", the tall woman researcher told her.

Zena walked back to the van and found several young girls to interview for her 'late breaking' news report,... she would later call the newspaper and have the story printed up for tomorrows headlines.

.....


The crowd was noisily dispersed, several arguments broke out, but the agents quickly took charge of the area. A few of the girls were strip searched and pushed back into the crowd.

Although, a large group of curious onlookers had already been there, well before they had arrived, the federal investigators continued with the search,... trying to remain hopeful that none of the tiny men had been captured by any of the inquisitive girls.


.....



Max had sliced through the thick cotton and opened up a hole in the lining of the pocket. The opening was just large enough, for him to squeeze through, he wasted no time wriggling out of the heated confines, and squirmed out against the soft skin of the giant girl's inner thigh.

Without thinking, he awkwardly slid down the soft, wall of warmth,... dropping straight down, he slid out of the tight leg hole and dropped to the ground.

He landed between a very large set of smooth bare knees.

Falling out out into the cooler outside air, he bounced around clumsily in the crumpled trees.

His landing was soft and he quickly realized where he was, his eyes opened up wider as he looked up at the sight of Tracy's huge form, straddling directly over top of him!

She didn't seem to realize that he had escaped...and he slowly gathered his bearings and prepaired himself for a short, fifty-yard dash!

He hunkered down, and quickly removed his white space suit. His camo uniform underneath, easily concealed his tiny figure; 'going commando' inside the mass of cluttered grass stems, Max swiftly dissappeared inside the thick jungle!

He stayed low, scampering deeper, and further back into the thicker stuff; he simply focused on crawling away, and getting further away from the gathering crowd of giant females,

Meanwhile,...

Several minutes before Max had managed to escape, two of the other men had ran back into the jungle to hide from the attacking women.

Cary and Ajet, had watched the giantess Marcy capture PFC, Scribe. And, just before that, the one called Tracy, had simply stuffed their commanding officer Tom, right down into her tight short's pocket!

These gigantic women were so big! This whole situation, just seemed like some terrible nightmare!

They had narrowly escaped from the large, sweeping hands, of the two giant, young girls, and had crawled through the dense forest of tall grass. Expertly consealing themselves within the jungle-like weeds. Cary, Max, and Ajet, took refuge within the thick cover and hid themselves from the persistant giantesses...

Dozens more surrounded them, and trampled through the forest of tall grass. Huge giantess feet stomping the trees down, and kicking the toes of their shoes into the crumpled stems.

The three men, desparately hiding beneath the folded grass, held their breath and prayed that the giants didn't discover them!


***


Back inside the ship,... Jack was looking out the window with a look of complete shock.
They heard the giant rumble, from the female voices, talking high above them and the heavy sounds of their enormous feet, just outside the open door,...


Jack was parilyzed with fear. He watched with surprise, as a huge tennis shoe stepped down just in front of the ship and sank down into the tall trees; crushing the vegetation like nothing, the huge, pink shoe, was nearly as large as a small automobile...

He was too terrified to move as he watched Tim being captured by the giantess Marcy, and carried away!

He wondered what had happened to the rest of the crew, but there was 'no way', that he was going out there!


Loud, heavy footsteps, approached the ship from all sides. The sudden tilting motion caused the two men to quickly run to their seats and get strapped in to their seatbelts. The front end of the Spinshifter was slowly lifted up, and slightly turned around.

The ship shifted sideways, and a huge set of green, feminine eyes, filled the entire windshield!

Unable to move, Spooky and Jack, sat facing forward staring back at the huge giantess face. The emerald-green orbs, of the enormous 'cat-like' eyes, glimmering like colored spheres; sparkled in the fading sunlight; squinting to focus, and searching out the interior of the miniature-sized spaceship.

Both men looked deeply into the large set of eyes. Her hunger to find them was dwelling within the depth of those large pupils,... a slight, shimmering revealed the huge womans intent...

"Come on out of there, little people. It's alright now, we're not going to harm you. Just, come on out, and let us help you,...".

It was one of the researchers, her womanly acsent amplified by her sheer size, her voice rattled the interior of the ship. The heavy vibration, shook the tiny men inside with an overwhelming sense of incredible terror...

"Go Away, Leave us alone!", they yelled at the giant face!

The ship rocked around and shifted as the giantess casually 'repositioned' it, so that she could see inside of the opened door.

"What are we suppose to do?", Jack said. "Can you start this thing?"

"It's out of fuel, anyway,... and, I don't think that they would let us take off, if we could get it started!", Spooky told his frantic comrade.

"What do they want from us, why don't they leave us alone?", Jack screamed at the open door!

A huge face, passed in front of the doorway, moving sideways, it lowered down and covered the entire opening. Three, very large fingers, gripped at the side of the door's frame, and mindlessly clamped down tightly to the edge...the bright, shiny nail polish, that coated the threatening, dagger-like blades, reflected the last rays of sunlight like a ship's beacon...

The giant set of green eyes 're-appeared' in front of the ships small door. Smiling with childish delight, the large woman peered into the small opening and licked her lips,...

"Come on,... I promise we won't hurt you!", she whispered with a low rumble...her fingernails digging into the walls.

"Just come out of there, and we won't have to 'Rip' this tiny ship, all apart, trying to get you out!"

"Go Away! We don't want to come out!", Spooky yelled!

Suddenly, a long, lurching finger, 'larger than one of their leg's', suddenly intruded within the doorway. It curled up, and scratched the tip of the hard, sharp fingernail, slowly across the floor...

"SKREEEEEEEECH!", the sound was deafening!

" I could tear this little thing apart,...", her amused voice hissed through the small opening.
"Go AWAY!", they yelled out at the giant face peering in at them!

"Aw, that's so cute! ...you think that you have a choice?,... you'd better, come out of there, right now!", her whisper hissed through the open door like a high pressure air hose...

"If you don't come out on your own, I'm going to come in there and git you!", she raised her raspy voice,...

"I'm gonna count to three,..."


"ONE" "TWO" .....

Jack started unbuckling his seatbelt, and scrambled to his feet.

"What are you doing?", Spooky yelled. "Stay in your seat, she can't get us in here!"

"Fuck This, Man!", Jack barked. "I'm Outta Here!"

"Get back there in your seat, and, ' that's an order!'", Spooky angrily commanded him!

"Fuck You. Stay here and get eaten if you want, but,... I'm getting the hell outta here before that giant wench, comes in here and devours us alive!"



"THREE"


The ship lifted up and tilted sideways. Jack fell down, and started sliding across the floor, directly toward the open door,... and the waiting, open palm, of the giant woman!

"Ahh, Help Me!", he cried out, as he slid past the seats and skidded across the floor...

"Spooky, Do Something, don't just sit there!"



"Good Luck Jack, maybe she's a 'Vegetarian'!"





*
Chapter End Notes:

Will Jack survive?  Will the giantess get Spooky out of the ship?  Will Max, Cary, and Ajet get stepped on?

What will become of poor Tom?

Look for the next installment sometime next week!

;`)