- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continued from chapter one.  We find out a little bit more about him, as Marie, and her mother Jane, enjoys getting to know our little space traveler, just a little bit better...

Determination


Chapter 3 'Realization'




.....the door knob slowly turned. Bright red fingernails, tipping the ends of long, slender fingers... I quickly jumped to my feet, instantly, recognizing that cold, clammy hand, a jolt of shock ran through my entire body!

The hand gripping the outside door knob, revealed that it wasn't Marie returning from the kitchen. I huddled down behind a thick folded towel. The cluttered desk, made it easy to hide, but if the giantess stood over it, I knew that she could easily find me.

She entered the room silently, her slender figure slipped inside and quietly closed the door. I peered over the top of a heavy book, lying just at the edge of the desk. Crawling closer to the edge, I looked down at the floor...

The carpeted area around the trash can was covered with bits of paper and gum wrappers. The distance was far too much for me to jump, and I began to tremble with captive fear. Peeking over the edge of the book again, I saw the smiling face of my tormentress, searching around on the bed.

She had changed her clothes. Instantly, I noticed her long, smooth legs. The short, black mini-skirt, that curtained high around her waist, just barely covering her wide set hips, and the see-thur sheer-top that she wore, allowed only a slight covering that high lighted her towering figure, exposing her tan colored bra underneath; her formidable breasts filled the top tightly around her smoothly tanned shoulders. The nipples clearly visable poking sharpy into the center of the soft material.

Her larger thigh muscles, flexing above her bended knee, swelled out as she bent over the bed and quickly scanned the entire area. Her shapely hips and prominent, well developed behind, caught my full attention. The tail of the black skirt pulled nearly halfway up, instantaneously sent another surge of adrenal throughout my entire being.

My legs went numb, and I felt the blood draining away from my brain...I helplessly watched her immense form as she continued to 'hunt' ....for me.

Her perfectly formed glutes, displayed under the black skirt, peeking out from beneath; straining inside a tightly fitted pair of white bikini panties, revealing the jiggling lower mass of her gorgeous butt. The open space between the bottom of her soft cheeks and the top of her inner thighs, at the very bottom, created an evenly formed, diamond shaped opening.
She swept her hands over the crumpled comforter and smoothed out the surface. She quickly realized that her prey wasn't on the bed, and she turned toward the desk.

I saw her squinting eyes sweep across the book, they instantly lit up, when her cool stare locked-in directly onto her target...

"AH Ha! There -U- Are!"

Singing out, she giggled softly and silently stalked toward the desk.

"I....See....Yoooooou".

My heart sank into the pit of my stomach, beating hard, my guts churned and my head swooned, I nearly fainted from the intensity of her slow approach. Her presence alone, terrified me!

"Were you hiding from me?"

"I found you though, didn't I..... you can't get away from me sweety. Janie's got an itch that only you can reach, little guy".

Reaching out her hand, she stepped up in her high heels, and directly over to the desk.

Quickly, she brought her spidery fingers down upon my huddled figure. I jumped to the side and ran across the desk. I could see her immense shadow moving slowly along with me...

Her voice rang out from above; "Ha, Ha, Haaaa,...you 'BETTER' run!"

"I'm gunna git ya!" "Ha, Ha, Haaaaa!"

Her fingers swooped down again; I lunged to the otherside. Her bright red fingernails, fluttered past me and splayed out into an open fan.

I looked up just as she dropped her open palm directly down on top of me!

"Got Cha!" Her fingers quickly tightened up around me, and I felt the sharp nails diggin in to my sides!

"Commeer YOU!", she growled. "I've got you NOW! Hee Hee Hee"


Her cool fingers slipped around over my naked skin and crimped tightly. Her huge thumb and forefinger pinched up my right ankle, and she turned me around and let go.

I flipped around, and threw out my arms to catch myself, but... I was hanging upside down!

She held my right ankle tightly, and dangled me over the desk from her single hand!

"Wha cha gunna do now, Huh?", she whispered.

"Ha, Ha, Haaaa", she burst out laughing right into my face.

"Look a-choo, so 'little'...", she cooed, and dominantly smiled.

Her huge, rounded eyes, wide open. Her large sinister face lingering before me, upside down and smirking with delight...

"I could do whatever I like with you, couldn't I...", she whispered with hot breath.

Her fingertips holding me securely above the desk. She began to slowly shift her hand, working it back and forth, so that her tiny prisoner started to swing like a pendulum.

I struggle within her grasp and try to pull myself up, grabbing onto her thumbnail. She easily shakes me loose, snickering at my futile attempt...

"Ha! Ah, Ah, Ahhhh... don't try it, little guy. I might drop ya...", she warns me.

Her hand starts to swing me faster. Causing me to sweep around above the desk top. I twirled within her fingertips, and spun around like a child's toy.

My stomach swirling in my gut, flailing within her grasp, I helplessly twirled around from her fingers and hoped that she didn't drop me!

"Ha, Ha, HAAA! Having Fun, little man?", she began to taunt.

Holding a fully grown man so easily, gave her the most wonderful feeling. Her taunting continued with a delighted giggle.

"So Tiny!" "Soooo 'Little...".

"What's Wrong? "Are you afraid?"

My vision began to get blurry, and, just as I thought that I was going to pass out, she flipped me up onto her chest....Landing just inside her sheer top, I slide down, inbetween her massive breast's.

Her fingers released their hold on my ankle, and I found myself fumbling down into the soft crease within her cleavage.

The tan colored bra, held her massive breasts apart, creating a slippery space that readily swallowed me up.

Her thudding heartbeat resounding within the wall of her chest. Her voice muffled, she continued to tease...

"Mm, yeasss... I like that!", she whispered.

"Oh! Watch Out! You might get squashed in there!"

The narrow space between the soft walls, suddenly became alot tighter!

The warmth of her immense body consumed me. Her massive breasts closed together and trapped my entire body into an immobile fixed position.

The meaty flesh squashed up all around me and I couldn't move!

Paralyzed within her massive bosum, I held my breath and waited for her to release me...

The sound of her voice muted and muffled...." M'm, Muddle Muff huff, woof woof woof"

Her huge heart thudding faster and faster, pounding harder and harder.

I felt the sealed pressure increase, even more, before it softened, and slowly relaxed around my naked body. I slipped down deeper, and dropped into the tightly stretched nylon at the base of her bra.

It pulled away from her body, and I flopped down into her awaiting palm. It lifted up to her face, and she instantly pressed her cherry-red lip's directly over my entire chest. Squashing my naked backside deeply into her cool open palm, her huge mouth firmly kissing me, and pinning me down inside her soft hand!

"MMM-Whaaa!", her mouth releases with a wett pop!

Her wide smile appears, floating directly above me, she smiles down with sparkling eyes. Her rosey cheeks expand, as she observes my starteled reaction to her obsessive treatment.

She is about to kiss me again, when she is suddenly interupted...

"MOM, Put Him DOWN!", Marie screams out across the room!

"Oh, Honey,...I'm not 'hurting' him. We were just playing a little game. Right, little guy?"

She holds me up higher, and turns me around within her hand. Her fingers manipulate my naked body like a lifeless puppet.

Her thumb and two fingers, squeeze tightly around my hips, allowing my arms and legs to become free of her hand.

Holding me like a boiled shrimp, she holds me up higher, displaying my squirming little person to her returning daughter.

"Just put him down, alright.... you're scairing him!", Marie orders her mother.

Silently, I'm slowly lowered down to the floor, and carefully released next to the giant woman's right pump. The huge shoe instantly draws my complete attention. Her bright red toe-nails, glisten within the open-toe of the black leather shoe.

"Okay, okay...Here, I'll put him down, alright?", she says.

I'm released onto the carpeted floor. The weighted shoes of the towering woman lift up and move around next to me. She steps around me, as she regains her balance on those spike heels, the tips of them stab into the carpeting pressing deeply and forming tightly compacted depressions.

Suddenly, standing up from the desk chair, Janes tall, slender figure, sky rockets up into the heights, towering high above, her smooth shapely figure, shoots up so high that I fall backward, and lean back, looking up, I take it all in!

She straddles me. Standing directly overhead, the view of her panties fills my vision. My heart surges, and my cock stiffens up...the sight of her huge body, looming directly above me, overshadowing a wide area all around, her incredible size completely dominates.

I catch my breath, and swallow hard. The lump inside my throat refuses to go down, and I start coughing...

Jane steps forward, taking a wider stance. The canopy of her short, black skirt, flairs out and slides further up her smooth thighs. Her pure white panties become clearly visible. A darker colored wett spot, reveals that her excitment level was off the charts.... the crisp material crease, splits and folds as the enormous woman lifts up her left foot, and steps away, allowing the anxious Marie to come to my rescue.

"Ha-Ha, ha ha ha, "awh,.. he's soooo CUTE! God, I wish we had some 'more' littlemen, like him...", Jane chuckles continuously, as she stumbles away, and steps toward the door.

Glancing back over her shoulder, she turns toward me and smiles...

*Wink-Wink*, "Sorry little guy, we'll have to continue our little 'play-session' later, alright? I hope you don't miss me 'too-much'!", her smooth, purring voice, rebounding off the walls of the canyon-like room.

She puckers-up her red-painted lips, and blows me a slow, passionate kiss. Blowing across the room with a hot surge of breath, that I swear, I could feel, as it drifts across the room and flows slowly, smack-down into my spellbound face!

I'm jerked out of my trance... when I hear Marie's flip-flop's step over next to me.

I brace myself, as she begins to bend down, Marie softly takes me up in hand, lifting me back up to the top of the desk. She has already placed a huge plate of hash browns down there. I smell them, and suddenly realize that they're smothered in a rich, creamy gravy. A smaller plate sits next to it, heaping with some sliced-up strawberrys, and some very large, dark blue, blue berrys.

She notices that I'm trying to cover myself. My face reddening, blushed with arrousal.

Attempting to conseal my firmly sprouted erection, my hands conforming, folded over my crotch, pressing my solid boner against my lower belly.

Still sitting inside of her cupped palm, her fingers curl around my left shoulder. Her pinkie finger slips between my legs and forces me to seperate my thighs. Her thumb pad presses against my right shoulder, and her ring finger slowly slides across my belly.... pushing my hands away.

Her eyes focus on my hands as she forces them away. Her blank expression sends a jolt of fear through me. She easily exposes my bouncy erection, her single ring-finger, effortlessly over-powering, both of my arms.

I'm lifted up, raised-up closely to her face. Her heated breath washes over me. My nakedness is her direction; as she studies my tiny, erect member; her eye's switch back and forth between my face, and my crotch. She seems to be imagining me, at her size.

Wondering what it would be like, to be with me, as a full-sized man...

She easily doe's some 'size-comparison', and quickly estimates how big 'it' would be. She blinks, and lowers me back down to the desk top. Her fingers open away, and allow me to climb out of her hand. I hunker down, and continue to try and conseal myself from her huge eyes.

She looks away and picks up a fork, scooping up a large pile of shreaded potato, it drips with a creamy white gravy. She slowly carrys it toward her gradually, opening mouth, and slowly places it inside.

Her lips close over the fork, and compress tightly around it. Slowly, she drags out the clean, empty, fork. Her mouth, begins to slowly devour the mush; her sleepy eyes redirect their focus, right back onto me.

The chews silently, as she watches me. Studying me. She sits on the desk chair, with her legs spread wide apart, her butt pressed firmly into the back-rest, she straighens up her back, and raises up higher in her seat... growing larger, and peering down at me like she's trying to figure out how to add me to her meal...

Finally, she breaks the silence, "Were you married, back....'where-ever', it is..., that you come from?", Marie continues to eat, and slowly places another forkful of dripping potatos into her mouth.

Speaking with her mouthful, she wipes the back of her hand across it, and continues...

"Please, you don't have to be afraid to tell me. I'm trying to protect you, and I'm only trying to be your friend. I mean, if you can't trust, ME, then... who are you going to trust?"

"Because, I don't think that you've got a whole lot of people here to choose from, little man".

"You should be thankful, to me. I could have just left you alone there, and you'd be dead by now. They sprayed the coffee shop yesterday, and if you would have been there... well, you'd be deader than a door nail."

"So, why don't you talk to me?" "I know you can talk, right?" "You're not stupid, and I don't think that you're that, afraid of me,... are you?"

I know that she's right, and as I sit here completely naked, covering my fully erect member, I start to realize that, the only way to survive here for any sustainable length of time, I'm going to need one of 'them' to help me.

"I'M Sorry!", I yell up toward her.

Her mouth stops chewing, and her eyes light up. She places her fork down and leans down closer to me...

"What...What's that?", she listens closely.

"I said, I'm sorry. I was afraid of you. You don't understand what it's like....", I tell her.

Her eyebrows arch, lifting up; she slouchs forward in her chair and lowers her face down closer.

"I must look like a giant, huh?", she softly whispers.

I stand up, ignoring my wilting member, I let it hang free and walk toward her huge face.

"Look how small I am, what do you think....", I yell toward her large, brown eyes...

The irises in her glistening eye-balls, re-focus and glance down at my crotch, intently studying it, before they quickly dart back up to my face. She blushs slightly, and seems to be holding her breath.

"I had a crew of six men with me when I arrived here, and two of them are missing, and the others are all dead!"

"It's been a 'Nightmare', since we were cast into this,...'Place'. I just don't know how to handle it! I think, I'm losing my Mind!", I angrily scream at her enormous face.

She pulls back slightly, and lowers her brows. Her eyes relax, and she looks away.

"I'm sorry, too", she whispers. "I had No Idea".

"My name is Marie,.. by the way. Marie Jones. What's your's?", she casually asks me.

"Im Jim,...' Capt. Jim Strum'. Captain of the 'KSS - Sturgis', a super ship, a billion dollar multi-national space ship."

"The ship was completely destroyed, just an hour after we were forced to land here. I don't think, there's anyway for us to return home. The storm that we passed through, somehow cast us into this universe, and I have no idea, what actually happened up there, but.. I think were stuck here..."

As she looks back, her eyes glance back down to my crotch. Her fingers start to pick up the fork again, and she inadvertantly drops it...

The fork clatters down onto the desk right next to me! I jump to the side and turn away...

"Oh, Sorry!", she blurts out!

Reaching quickly for the fork, she swoops her fingers down and snatches it up...

"Soo Sorry, I'm such a 'Klutz' sometimes!", she says, as she swiftly snatchs the fork away and scoots forward in the chair.

My heart jumped up into my throat. "Please, be careful...that could have", she interupts me.

"...I'll have to be more careful".

"Sorry Jim, I didn't mean to scair you like that. Please forgive me.", her left hand scoots the plate closer, and she scoots in closer under the desk.

"Aren't you going to eat something?", she asks.

I walk toward the plate and stop at the side of it. The steam rising up from the gravy is like a slightly swirling fog. A heavily scented, foggy steam bath... rising up from the huge plate.
I reach my hand into the creamy gravy, scooping up a small dab onto my fingertips, the flavor, is so rich and creamy that my tongue tingles as it absorbs it's taste, it seems to re-awaken my lank stomach.

"Good, Huh?", she smiles down at me, waiting for my response.

"Yes,..Yeah, it is. It's really quite good!", I tell her.

She giggles softly, and wiggles her backside deeper into the seat of her chair.

I take another scoop and lick it off my fingers. Turning back to her, I watch as she burys the fork deeply into the center of the pile and shovels up another huge mass. My gut tightens as I watch her mouth close over it.

"Do you have a family...um, were... you married, Jim?", she asks, with a mouthful.

"No....I'm single. I had a girlfriend, but... I ended it, before signing-up for this last mission".

"Were there any 'females' in your crew?", she asks.

Wiping her mouth on the folded towel, that she had just carefully reached out and lifted up from the desk, directly behind me.

"There aren't many men,... here, on 'Girth'. The population is 90 percent female", she closely watches my expression...

"So....you're kind of an.... a rare, ' Commodity'! Ha ha", she gloats over her description.

"Hm, YOU Do,... do realize that....don't you? I mean, you've seen how my mother reacted to you, and she really, Really, like's you.... you know?", she smiles down at me, and winks.


'Ninety percent female, (I consider) and all Giants. A Giantess Planet. 'Girth'/ 'Earth'. My stomach tightens up.
I feel faint. My knees go weak and I quickly drop down onto my butt.

My head swoons as my heart starts racing. I try and clear my head, but her looming presences moving before me, has become like a massive wall of movement.

Blurry vision, turns to fluttering motion... my head swirls, and I drift into an abyss.


*
Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, will cont, then shift back to catch up with Samual, and see how Elsa and her mother are dealing with their new little guest.

Please, review and comment.  And, thanks 4 reading!  ;`)