- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just after the crash landing....

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

'Venturing into the Unknown'


The Major, Tom,... had unbuckled from his seatbelts and removed his helmet. He walked to the door and stopped to look back, as Cary, Tim, and Ajet, quickly lined up behind him; the men were all anxious to get out of the ship and take a look around...

Spooky and Jack, lingered in their seats. Still quite shaken up by the brutal landing that they had just experienced, the two of them looked like they had just fell out of a giant washing machine!

Tom noticed, that they were still pulling themselves together, so he decided to have them stay behind and keep an eye on the ship.

"You two stay here,... the four of us will go out and see where Max has gotten off to,...".

"... if anything happens to us,... 'Spooky', you're in charge, alright?", Tom told them.

Jack pulled his helmet off and started to get up, he felt his legs start to fold up under him, he quickly sat back down; his stomach churned and he almost threw up.

Spooky pulled his helmet off and dropped it to the floor, "Yes Sir,... Thank You, Sir!"

He started to get up as well and suddenly decided, that he had better just sit still for a little while longer, his entire body was tingling all over and the extreme weakness, in all of his muscles, nearly made him sick as well...


***


Tom walked to the bottom of the ramp. Looking down, he noticed Max's footprints in the soft dirt leading around to the front of the vessel; he could see where he had mashed down some of the the tall grass around the side of the ship. Making their way much easier; the four of them followed Max's path.

Tom, Cary, Ajet and Tim, stepped out of the Spinshifter, and walked through the jungle of large bladed grass. Ajet, unzipped his white space-suit and quickly took it off. Cary was right behind him, and he did the same; the two of them were now wearing their full camouflage uniforms.

Swiftly catching up with the other two men, they reached the front of the ship, and Tom and Tim had stopped; Tom thought that he heard something, -he gave the hand signal, ('a sweeping, open hand wave') to caution the rest of his crew.

The four of them huddled down around the nose-cone of the ship. They silently listened to the strange noise. They could see the wide clearing, just to the left side of the ship, and they could tell that the sound was coming from that direction.

A heavy thudding sound rose up from the earth; the ground shook with each sudden impact. Their instinct, seemed to be trying to tell them something... The sudden appearance of something eclipsing the sunlight over head, passed through the sky, casting a wide shadow over the surface of the ground.

Tom squinted his eyes and looked up. There was nothing that he could have done to prepair himself for what he was about to see!


High above the tall, surrounding grass, a looming female figure suddenly appeared. The massive being leaned forward and lowered herself down toward them.

A large smiling face, as wide as he was tall, drifted overhead and filled the sky above the ship!

"Look, there's Two More!", her enormous voice erupted!

Tom jumped to his feet and started to run, "Every Man for Himself!", he yelled out in terror!

He managed to make three long strides, before his entire body was tackled by an enormous set of fingers!

"Ahhh! No, No, No, No, ... Lemme G00000!", he screamed out in sheer panic!

Instantly, he felt like he was flying. The ground below, swiftly drifted away, as he was suddenly lifted up and held out before a large set of smiling eyes!

Her giantess mouth, so close, it was within arms reach...

"Heh, heh 'where were 'you', running off to, h'm Eeh heh,.... I've got you now, little fella!", a hot cloud of steamy breath, washed across his frantic face!

"No, No, ... lemme outta here! Lemme Go, Lemme Go!", Tom was screaming wildly, frantically struggling around inside the encombrance of giant sized fingers.

Her single hand, easily contained Toms miniature figure. She effortlessly held him up next to her body. Standing back up, the giant girl stepped back over into the packed dirt. Her wide, bare midriff, just above the waistband of her bright red shorts, suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Ha, ha,... I got 'One' Too!", she excitedly said.

Pressing the tiny man with her open palm, she firmly 'squashed' him into her bare stomach. He was snuggled up tightly against her massive belly; she gave him a full body, 'giantess 'Hug'!

With a 'high pitched-bark' of sheer delight, Nancys oversized voice seemed to squeal, "Oh My! Their so TINY!".

Both giant girls laughed as they stood over the tiny space ship. They could not believe how lucky that they were, that they had just happened to be there at the right time!

The young giantess Tracy, looked down toward the ship, "Look, the others are getting away!", she exclaimed! "Grab Them!"

Suddenly dropping down on their knees, both of the giant girls started sweeping their hand's around through the thick weeds! Crushing down the surrounding tall grass, using their large hands to flatten out the weeds, they casually began searching out the scampering little men!

Tom was hastily stuffed into a tight pocket! He gasped a quick breath, just as he suddenly found himself stuffed inside the heated, cramped space, inside of the giantess Nancy's pants pocket!

Just then, another giantess girl joined them, " Wow, Is that the little ship that just crashed?", she asked.


"Yes, and the little men are trying to get away!", Nancy told her. "Help us catch them!".


"Okay, where are they,...?", she said, as she watched her two friends, down on their knees combing their hands around through the tall grass next to the tiny spaceship.


......


Marcy was the girl's name. She was the same age, as Nancy and Tracy; they were all in the same grade and had known each other all through school. They had been in the city park that evening playing with a frisbee disc. They were spread out in a wide triangle, at least fifty feet apart from each other...

When suddenly, and,... as if from 'out of nowhere', the miniature sized Spinshifter suddenly flew in, (right over their heads), and crashed down on the small hillside centered within the hiking area.

All three of the girls watched it go down, and they quickly ran over to where the tiny ship had just crashed. {Marcy had been the furthest away, in the large triangle that they had formed, 'while throwing the frisbee', and it had taken her a little while longer to catch up with her two friends.}

Nancy, and Tracy, had ran to the ship, but Marcy had just casually walked over to it; she was the prettiest of the three girls, and she had no reason to get all excited about anything...


.....


Marcy's long, sandy blonde hair, hung down straight to her butt; she had it braided in a thick ponytail with a little tossel at the tip. Her large brown eye's sparkled in the sunlight as she studied the miniature spaceship.

She stood there in the walking path, shifting her hips casually, looking over at the tiny vessel, "Wow, that look's like a little toy!", she thought to herself. "Little Men? They must be 'really' Little?"

Her tall, athletic figure, was so 'well-toned' that her tight T-shirt, and form fitted Yoga pants that she wore, displayed her shapely body to the full extent!

.....

Tim had barely managed to avoid Nancy's fingers as her hand swept past the front end of the ship. He had crawled underneath the nose cone and worked his way back to the left wing.

He didn't actually see Marcy walk up, but,... as her towering form overshadowed the entire ship,

... he paniced, and jumped up on his feet and ran toward the path. He knew that he was taking a chance, but he had to try and get away from the ship!

The white spacesuit that Tim wore over his camo uniform, stood out like a 'glow stick', and when Marcy saw him, she gasped with surprise! She carefully stepped over closer, gently easing her self into position,

She squatted down, just in front of him, and waited for the little man to come to her...


.....


Tim was hastily fighting his way through the thick grass; steadily making his way toward the path, he looked up just as he reached the edge and,....

('Whoof'), ... a large, cupped hand, dropped out of the sky!

"Ugh!" , she grunted. " Got Ya! ", Marcy smiled with excitment, as she felt the wriggling little man trying to escape from her!

Tim felt the warmth of her huge, soft hand; it fell upon him and squeezed him up tightly within powerful fingers!

He started screaming and struggling around, but the large smooth hand, easily contained his entire body!

"Stop wiggling!", she ordered. "I've got you,... you little bugger!"

Tim felt his body being crushed tightly between the girls smooth grasping finger's. He was swiftly lifted up and carried over in front of her huge grinning face!

"Mm, what a 'tiny' little treat!", she haughtily whispered!

Tim felt his spacesuit being ripped away, as her fingers suddenly attacked him! He was pressed down firmly, flat on his back, as her other hand floated overhead, roughly striping him of all of his clothe's!

She started slowly walking away from the others, and made her way over to a wooden bench. A large trash can sat next to the bench, and she stepped over beside it and calmly continued to remove the tiny little man's, cute little uniform...

"Stop wriggling around!", she growled, her hot breath puffed out into his face!

Tim felt his pants being jerked off of his lower body, and he tried to defend himself, but it was completely useless against her giant sized fingertips!

Within a short moment, Tim found himself sitting naked within the palm of her hand. Marcy smiled and dropped the clothes into the trash can and walked over to the wooden bench and sat down,

"Well, well, well, ... look at 'You', YOU ARE, A Little Man, aren't you!", she whispered, with a spiteful tone of complete obsession!

He saw her huge mouth. The wide, puffy lips, looked clear and natural. No indication of any lipstick; her wrinkled lips puckered up and swelled out like a pair of squashed, pink balloons.
Her delight shown brightly within her large brown eye's. Marcy playfully forced his thighs apart and pressed her mouth down over his entire middle...

The instant that the large, wet pillows, touched his bare skin, he felt the rough tip of her hot slathering tongue!

His body was forced to spread out, as she easily controlled his limbs; Marcy's large fingers, easily gripped up, squeezing around his wrists and ankles; forcing him to lie still, the giant girl began to play with his vulnerable, naked body.

"Ew-wha', ...what's that?", she slurped her wet tongue across his waist ...

He felt a rush of hot steam billow across his chest; a single, slow release of her sweet, scented breath, felt like the steam coming off of a huge blast furnace!

The rough, salava coated tongue, slapped his face and whipped his bare figure with a slick smothering of creamy girl spit!

"Please, don't eat me!" Tim yelled directly into her glistening mouth!

Marcy's excited giggle rumbled around his head as she amused herself at his expence. He gasped for a breath between her slimy wet lip's, wildly struggling to try and avoid her attacking tongue. Her teeth closed down around his waist, and playfully held him between them!

"N0000!", Tim cried out in terror!

Her hot breath blasted into his face much harder; as she suddenly started to laugh out loud!

"Ha,..Ha,ha.. Ha, ...ha, ha, ha, ..... Humm, oh.... you -'yaste' so goomm, mum, gonna juss eat yoo all UP!", her voice vibrated all around him as she held him trapped between her large, sharp incisors...


Her powerful tongue plastered his face with a sticky coating of hot spit, and she giggled hysterically at the wriggling little prisoners terrified reaction!


"Mm, yumm, yumm,....Yummy!", she wallowed his tiny naked body with her giant sized mouth!

Taking both of his feet deeper into the steaming cave, Marcy slowly began to slide her tongue up across the bare skin of his miniature back side. She slowly, pushed him deeper into her gaping maul; grasping his shoulders, she held his arms down and forced Tiny Tim directly into her wide open throat...

She was just about to pull him back out and tease him some more,...when she was suddenly surprised and startled! She looked up to see a small, black helicopter, slowly coming in for a landing! It slowly circled around above her and started to descend downward. It was going to land, just above where the tiny sized spaceship had crashed down!

It looked like an Official Federal Aircraft, and Marcy suddenly started getting scared! -"What if they find out what I did to him?", she thought!

She quickly closed her mouth around his waist, clamping her teeth tightly over his naked legs, she started to swallow his tiny feet....

Tim started thrashing around inside her jaws, ((((("No Please,... Let Me Go! Let Me G0))))))


Her teeth, lifted apart,... breifly, and released their hold, then, he was sucked deeper into her throat! He felt his bare feet slipping across the roof of her hot mouth!!!


Her tongue wriggled across his back, as she slid him down closer to her oven-like stomach!

Her throat opened up, and he was sucked hard; swiftly slipping across her wet tongue and drawn into the tight tunnel inside the back of her closing mouth!

(((N000!))), Tim E. Scribe, screamed out one last time just before Marcy closed her hot wet mouth!

..........Suddenly everything went black!


Her crushing throat gulped, and flexed. It squeezed tightly, and swallowed around his ribs; compressing them up tightly,... he slowly descended the long, slippery length, of her tunnel-like esophagus, and with a steady slide, he passed down into the heated gas pit of her scalding hot stomach!


'PLOP!'


Marcy felt his legs kicking wildly inside her tight belly. The confused girl stood up from the bench and suddenly released a large, loud, burp!


"BrrrrrraaaaaPPT!",


...she held her hands over her belly and tried to feel the tiny captive inside her stomach.

Her heart was pounding rapidly.

She trembled with a strange, but blissful tingling sensation,.... just the thought of what she had just done, triggered something in her pleasure center. A heated flood of rippling bubbles stirred up weird feelings deep inside her!


Tim was putting up a good fight, and he fought for his life inside her consuming stomach juices...


A powerful, heated gas, started burning his eyes! The slippery liquid that splashed all over him instantly started to desolve his naked skin! He yelled out from inside, and his mouth was swiftly filled with the scalding sting of Marcy's sour stomach bile...


She released another burb, and slowly started to walk back up to where her friends were. She couldn't feel him kicking around anymore, and her sudden rush of pleasure had left a warm feeling tingling deeply within her core,...she had never before experienced such a wonderful sensation...


....but, she knew that she 'definitely' wanted to do that, again!





*
Chapter End Notes:

Sorry Tim, it just had to be....

 

.