- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things are getting strange, now.  Another arrival is actually discovered, and the giants are on the hunt to capture them before they get away...

Branching out again, and introducing more charactors in the next chapter....

Enjoy!  ;`)

'Headline News!'





While waiting for Brittany, Becky impatiently sat inside the waiting room at the dentist office. She had driven her there, and was forced to wait for her in the sparcely occupied waiting room.

A small screened, black and white television set was 'tuned-in', (remember, this was in the seventies) to the midday-matinee movie channel. An old movie from the 50's was on, it appeared to be one of those, first films, that had been shot in black and white.

Becky scoffed at the small T.V. and wondered around inside the waiting room. Two little girls about ten years old was fascinated with her 'Gothic-look' and they intently watched her, mimicking her, and copying her impatent actions. They flipped their hair, and followed her around; acting perturbed, and scoffing at the T.V. as they walked past it, copying Becky they did everything that she did,... trying to pick up on her moves...

Becky noticed them, but ignored them, as she fidgeted with her hair. Twirling the stiff looking, dyed-red braid, that strangely clashed with the rest of her shiny black hair; she tapped her toes on the floor and nervously paced around in the small room; the bright colored shaft of braided hair hung down from the side of her head, giving her that 'overbearing' goth-girl' look.

Reluctantly, and hastily, she reached down on the small magazine rack and picked up the daily newspaper. She glanced back at one of the little girls, and gave her a slight smile of confirmation, before she casually slouched down into a soft backed chair and looked down.

Snatching the paper open, she released a long breath and spread her legs wide. The tight levi's jeans she wore smoothly conformed to her short little legs. Her peircing dark eyes scanned the front page...

-the Bold Headlines Read,

*_'President Amy sends more troops into the Dimple Islands_'.


*_'Man Found Dead in the Mall'- appears to be an apparant suiside'_


*_'ANOTHER MINIATURE SPACESHIP FOUND INSIDE THE CITY' _ researchers attempt to capture the tiny inhabitants; the small, doll-sized passengers, appear to be of an all male crew...

(Becky straightened up in her chair as she noticed that last headline, gasping with surprise, she read on...

...the small, perfectly-sized, scaled down version of a spaceship, was found near the city park.

{__A large picture accompanied the headlines. - 'A pair of tall, shapely women, dressed in bright yellow jumpsuits stood next to the tiny ship. One of them, was squatting down next to it looking into the opened door on the side; the other one seemed to be searching around next to the ship, using a pair of mechanical tongs with a long metal handle, she was sweeping it around through the tall grasses behind the ship. It appeared that it had crashed down beside a wide blacktop walking path'.}


Slightly over four feet long, the entire ship was easily lifted onto the back of a flatbed truck and covered with a tarp. The ship was evidently unoccupied, soon after it had been discovered by three youngsters from the nearby grade school.

The little girls whom had happened upon the miniature wreckage, said that the little door was opened up, and a small ramp had been lowered down onto the ground...

{Another picture showed the three young girls, standing around the ship. Brightly colored short-shorts and tennis shoes, their pigtails and ponytails sprouting out from their heads, they stood with surprized faces, pointing down at the ship and surrounding it like towering giants!}

"We saw them running away!", Tracy said, the excited little girl had been the first one to notice the tiny ship, when the three of them had just happened to stumble upon the recent crash site.

"There were six of them,... little, tiny men!"

"They ran into those bushes over there by that drain pipe, we tried, but,... we couldn't catch them, they could really run fast!", she said.

The search continues for the tiny escapees, as the whole park was sealed off, and more researchers arrived. Scouring the entire park system, with the help of several 'eager-to-help', volunteer groups; the Girl Scouts, the local High School's All Girl Sports teams, and nearly all of the female school teachers from a number of the surrounding areas local High Schools.

All are helping out, to try and capture the miniature men before something unfortunate could happen to them.


..........


Becky folded the newspaper up, and tucked it under her arm. She couldn't wait to tell Brittany about this fascinating news. She and Brittany knew that park very well, they had played there everyday in the summers when they were growing up, and she instantly started thinking of several places where those little men could be hiding out....


As soon as Brittany finished up at the dentist, and the two of them got into her car, Becky unfolded the newspaper and shoved it in her face!

"Look At This! There's more of them!", she forcefully exclaimed!

Brittany looked down at the picture and quickly read the headlines. She slowly looked up, and turned to her excited friend,...

"Well,...what are you waiting for?" , she whispered. "Go, Go, GO!"



***



Earlier that same morning, at Jane and Marie's apartment house....


Marie had to go in for work at the coffee shop, for the 'early morning' breakfast shift. She had to leave very early that morning,... reluctantly leaving her two little friends there, in the care of her 43 year old, 'adolescent' mother, Jane.

Soon after Marie left for work, Jim and Sam both had been rudely awakened by Jane's raspy voice, "Wakie-Wakie, time to get up and please Mama!"...

Swept off their feet by her slender fingertips, the middle-aged blonde gathered the two of them up like a couple pieces of fruit from the produce section in the supermarket!

She took them out of their safe haven inside Marie's bedroom, and carrying one in each hand, she carried them out to the 'big table', and fixed them all some breakfast of oatmeal and sliced peaches from a can.

Later, she allowed them to accompany her into her bedroom, where they were each given the gift of helping her pick out something to wear,... she tryed on several outfits before finally deciding on the bright green, super tight bikini, with a short, see-thur skirt.

She took them with her into the shower and forced them to dodge her barefeet inside the bottom of the bathtub. She taunted them as she showered, splashing them with tidal waves from her huge daunting feet. She stood naked, towering above them...giggling like an idiot on some wacky THC.

Later, she took them back to the living room and released them on the coffee table. They were instantly put to work on her toenails,... painting them, with her favorite colored polish; they used long handle brushes that actually, stood taller, than the two men trying to use them...

Jane's raspy giggling filled the air as she delightfully admired her freshly painted, hot pink, toenails. Still wett and glittering, they fluttered above her wriggling toes...

"You Two are the 'best' little guys a woman could have!"

Sam and Jim, were just putting the finishing touchs on the giantess' toe's. When at around twelve o'clock, Jane turned on the television to get the news.

Suddenly the news came on, and the 'breaking news banner' flashed across the bottom of the screen on the television. The hearkening 'alert tone' instantly drew all of their full attention:

"Just now we're here at the city park, {The young Blonde Journalist from Action 5 News, spoke excitedly}

Wearing a tight, purple blouse and a short, black skirt, a matching pair of black stockings and black high heeled pumps, she stood with a wide stance in the lush, soft grass. Carefully adjusting her footing, she delicately placed her heels and positioned her feet. The black skirt was stretched so tightly around her muscular behind that the material strained against her, and form fitted around her flexing glute's.

"Two of the researchers from the 'Instute of Science and Biology', have just captured 'three', of the miniature men from the tiny spaceship! Using a food trap, that had been set the previous day, it appears that the bait worked during the night, and securely captured them perfectly ".

{The young blonde journalist smiled wider, as she turned toward the wire cage and pointed out the tiny prisoners inside}

Three men were inside the small square cage. Six inches tall, and dressed in camo uniforms, they were huddled together in one corner cowering down before the towering news reporter.

She stepped closer and motioned for her camera person to follow her up...

The camera lens zoomed-in and focused upon the tiny captives. The giant female reporter squatted down next to the cage, placing her hand down on top of it, she smiled excitedly, and glanced back toward the camera.

"Aww, their scared of me. It's okay little guys, you're safe now!", the reporter spoke down to them.

Proudly sticking out her chest, her tightly fitted purple blouse displayed her well developed breasts. She held the microphone down next to the miniature space men and shook the top of the cage with her other hand.

"My, you guys are really, really, small!", she whispered.

Again, she slightly shook the cage, trying to get them to scream, or move around for the camera...

"Where did you little men come from?", she asked, still gently rocking the entire cage.

"Come on, say something,....", she taunted them. Trying to get them to speak to her so that she could get it on the news.

The men just huddled together closer, and ducked their heads. The woman reporter slowly stood back up and stood next to the cage.

"Well, there you have it. The researchers have safely captured 'these' three, {she pointed down} but the hunt is still on for the other three." {The camera pulls back slightly, taking in the scene of the reporter standing next to the cage.}

"We'll have more on this at five o'clock, Zena Maxwell,... Action 5 News.", the reporter signed off.


The news channel shifted back to the station, and two beautiful journalists sat behind a glass desk; leaning forward intently watching the report, they sat focused on the monitor of Zena Maxwell's story, and briefly paused in shock and disbelief...

Finally, the blonde haired woman whom was the senior reporter for the station spoke up,...
"Well, it appears, .... that we have some tiny 'visitors'....".

The other younger reporter, leaned forward in her chair and cleared her throat,

"Ya, um,... It seems that we DO!", she awkwardly agreed. "We'll be right back after these important messages".

The camera flashed to a commercial for some type of 'fascinating' new 'insect spray' called 'Black Cloud', a scene played out, with two cartoon-like bugs walking across a huge kitchen floor,... a gigantic woman sees them, takes aim, and sprays the can of spray out, drenching them with a heavy, thick cloud of mist.

The smoke clears and the two bugs are gone,... the sparkling clean floor expands out, and the woman stands proudly displaying the can of insect spray.


..........



Jim looked over at his surprised comrade Sam, and took him by the arm. He pulled him closer and whispered a warning,...

"Don't say anything!", he firmly told him.

Just then, as if she actually heard what Jim had said, Jane reached down and scooped them both up from the coffee table.

One inside each hand, she leaned back and settled into the couch.

"Some of your friends,... I suppose?", she whispered. "You know, their going to capture the rest of them, don't you...".


"I'll bet they get the other three before the day is over. They'll probably take them to the lab and run a whole bunch of tests on them. They'll have to see if they are dangerous to our population. You guys didn't recognize any of them, did you?", Jane casually inquired of her two 'hand-held' prisoners.


Both tiny men nervously shook their heads. Jane slowly smiled, she loosened her grasp and lowered them down onto her lap and released them to sit, one on each thigh, Jim on her right and Sam on the left...

"Oh well, you couldn't really see their little faces very good, could you?", she whispered.

Staring down at her two little guests, she scooted forward in the couch and seperated her thighs, widening her knees apart, she sank down into the soft cushion and leaned back...

"Maybe we'll take a little walk later. Go down to the park and have a little look around ourselves h'mm?, she casually whispered.

Her hands caressing her lower belly, she traced small circles around her belly button and swirled her fingertips all around her bare stomach.

"You guys want to take a little walk with me?", she innocently asked them. "We might find those other little guys, and then we could help them, ya know,... keep them from getting 'disected' by those 'biologist's', and scientists...."

"First, though.... Mama's got-ta little 'itch' that need's to be 'scratched', soooo,...." Jane's voice trailed off.

Her hand's seperated, and wrapped around each one of them and lifted them up to her breasts!

"Come on, give your Mama some lovin', get in there and start kissing...", she told them.

Pressing them into her green bikini top, she wallowed their tiny faces into the thin material and pressed firmly. Forcing the two men into her erect nipples, she pushed their faces deeply into her breasts and laid back on the couch and settled in.

Jim caught his breath quickly, just before his head was pushed inside of the tight green bikini top. The stretched material firmly trapped his whole upper body inside, and he was forced against the hardened nipple, and mashed directly into it...


"M'm, yeah.... suck 'em, my little tittie's get so hard! Just thinking about you two get's me all hot!"

Jane's bikini top sprang free, and dropped down next to her side. Her naked breast's gently wobbled around, and settled before them. The two tiny men were crushed against her large boob's and smothered roughly into them.


"Oh Yeah,... Ah,.... I could just 'SQUISH' Ya!"




*
Chapter End Notes:

Please review!  Comments and suggestion are really helpful, and I usually try and use your ideas if I think that I can squeeze it in....

Look 4 the next chapter in about three days or so, kinda busy 4 me right now, I gotta lot going on.

Thanks 4 reading!