- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jim and Sam try to get used to the idea of living with Marie and her mother Jane.  Some things will have to change, as Jim soon finds out...

 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

'A Little Bit of R&R'



Larger than a football field, the wide polished surface of the walnut coffee table spread out before them. Glistening in the lamp light like a freshly scrubbed skating rink, the flat, wide open plain, became their solitude.

Sam, and Captain Jim, were both placed down there for their own safety, by the careful hands of their caring giantess Marie. The giantesses large living room, suddenly became their entire world.

A large green couch, sitting right next to them, the huge seat cushions rose up slightly higher than the table; it loomed large behind them like an enormous sky-line. The strange mountainous furniture, that surrounded the rest of the room, seemed to fade into the distance.

Jim cautiously inspected the oddly shaped, make-shift razor that Marie had made for her two little men. He was quite surprized, that she had actually taken the time to do something like that for them.

He hadn't been treated with much respect from any of the other giantess', and this was something that felt very,... different. Marie seemed to be 'overly' concerned about the two of them, as she constantly watched over them with a protective eye.

However, her lack of concern when it came to her 'mother' disturbed Sammy; he felt so scared around that giant, older woman, that he would tremble at the mere sight of her. She had treated them both like insignificant little toys, and he didn't trust her in the least!

The extra-large serving of pancakes and sausage, that she had given them for breakfast was a very good start at forming a bond with them though,... Neither one of them had eaten a breakfast like that since they had arrived on this nightmarish planet. Jane had cut the sausage up into tiny, little bite-sized pieces, and she had meticulously, made miniature-sized hot-cakes just for them!

Marie smiled warmly, more than happy to try and make them feel comfortable. Her huge, looming face seemed to become a permanent fixture; protectively, floating above them, intently watching as they both ate their fill, and drank their coffee from small plastic bottle caps.

After breakfast, she helped them get cleaned up, and tried to make it as easy for them as possible. She worked on fashioning the two littlemen something to shave with, and cut their hair.

The blunt, masking tape handle of their new Razor, was nearly as wide as a notebook, but they still managed to handle it. Actually, it was a sharp, broken piece that had snapped off of the corner of a full-sized razor blade.

(Marie's mother had just replaced the blades in her 'lady-leg-shaver')

Carefully holding the tiny piece of razor blade with a pair of giant tweezer's, Marie wrapped a short piece of masking tape around the blunt end to form a handle. She was delighted with her work.

"There you go.", she handed it carefully down to Sammy.

He took it from the tip of the giant pinchers, and Marie slowly released it, "Give it a try", she expectantly said.

He started shaving off his beard with it, and found that it was just a little bit big, but it worked pretty good!

"Yes, this will do nicely!", Sam yelled up to her!

"Perfect!", she whispered back down. Her huge smile sending out radiant waves of feminine warmth...

Sam used it to shave off his beard and gave himself a half-way decent hair-cut, too. When he was finished he gave it to Jim.

Jim had managed to shave off most of his beard as well, and after that, he sheared away most of the long length of his hair.

The two men worked for nearly an hour, as Marie curiously watched. When they were finished, their feet was surrounded by a large pile of loose hair.


Afterword, the two of them shared a quater-cut piece of grilled cheese sandwich, left over from Marie's lunch, then, they both sat naked inside a small ceramic tea-cup. Marie carefully poured warm water over them; filling the huge, tub-sized basins, and gently soaking the two tiny men inside, she giggled as she washed them...

--She imagined them as a couple of naked prawn, sitting inside the tea cups....

Tilting the small tea pot, Marie's large, feminine hands, carefully controlled the stream of simmering water as she looked down and casually filled the two sausers.

She smiled comfortingly, looking down upon them with loving eyes...

As they both sat inside their individual bath-tub's, soaking their sore musles, Marie sat back onto the huge couch. She stretched out, placing her barefeet up onto the edge of the table.

Allowing them some space, she leaned back into the soft cushion and yawned. It felt good to just relax, and not have to worry about them. They were just so small,... she hated to think about what had happened to them.

The thought of some 'giant girl' reaching down and grabbing them! Forcing them to do things that were just, so 'unthinkable!'


***


Jim climbed out of the tub-sauser, and walked back over to the razor. Tracking a wet trail behind him, his wet feet plattered across the polished surface leaving tiny little tracks.
(Marie had already swept away the loose hair. She simply blew her breath across the table and caught the hair inside her open hand.)

Sam looked out across the small coffee table and watched as Jim picked up the razor, and struggled with finishing up cutting his own hair.

"Hey,... you missed a spot!", he pointed out, blank faced and serious.... he tried to make light of the situation.

Jim tried to look into the huge, round mirror, that sat propped against Marie's make-up case.

"Yeah, I know... that's my lucky 'Rat-tail', and I'm leaving it!", Jim yelled back.


The large mirror, actually fit neatly into Marie's small make up case, she had simply opened it up and left it there for the two men, so that they could use anything that they wanted out of it.

She tried to leave them to their own devices, and let them be. They had both been through alot, and she thought it best to just let them do their own thing...she was very curious to see what they would do.

The make-up case had some lotions, and some antiseptic that came in handy. Jim had found some small bandages that worked perfectly as a temporary loincloth. After Sam had finished with his bath, he wrapped one of them around his waist. He liked the way it stuck tightly, and didn't slip around when he walked.



Marie was sitting on the couch watching them, as she watched the T.V.. Her feet crossed, she rested them on the edge of the table top; she wriggled her toes as she innocently compaired the size of the two men,... to the size of her bare feet.

'(The movie was about a young girl living in the city on her own, and she had a little dog as a pet. The girl worked as a medical assistant in some hospital somewhere, and her daily routine was about as interesting as watching grass grow...)'.


Jim and Sam only slightly paid any attention to the television, they set to work trying to make themselves a pair of slipper-shoes, out of a folded piece of paper towel.

Marie would glance down at the tiny little guys, and watch them, she felt like a 'new mom', filled with pride, and so intrigued by how adorable they both were. She wanted to make them as comfortable as she could, she wanted them to trust her, and be 'themselves' around her,... she didn't want a couple of frightened little 'mice' for pets, she wanted them to become her friends. She liked the idea of these two fully grown men, living under her control, and being totally dependent upon her to provide for them.

She had some ideas of her own about what to do with them, and she wasn't going to rent them out like Valerie did with little Billy and she was not going to let some other woman have them again!

The time flew by fast and the evening rolled around...



***



Jane was sitting up at the table in the dining room, the elevated floor just above the living room, allowed her to see the television clearly. Higher up, she sat there and sipped her red wine and smoked a cigarette while she watched the show.....

..... the two little men on the coffee table; and she watched them with complete fascination.



She crossed her legs, and squeezed the crotch of her skin-tight shorts between her legs. The wadded material becoming slightly soggy; she reached her hand down between her thighs, and rubbed her fingertips across the top of her tingling pussy...

Intently watching little Sammy taking his bath, in the tiny little sauser. She had to restrain her lusty impulse to just walk over there, and pick him up!

She watched them walking around barefoot on the surface of her coffee table. They looked like two tiny little, living 'action figures'. So tiny, and so helpless at that miniature size.

She knew that Marie wouldn't let her play with them, and after Julianna had left the apartment, she had resigned to the kitchen table and poured herself a drink.

Jane took a deep drag off her cigarette, and thought, "Marie won't be able to watch over them every minute of the day, 'eventually' I'll get a chance to play with them again, and maybe even both of them, at the sametime?"

"Eww, yeah,... momma's gonna have a little fun...", Jane thought.

She squeezed her thighs together and released a long, slow breath... "Agh!", she grunted with frustration!

Marie turned around from the couch, "What's the matter Ma?"

"Nothing,... nothing sweety. Just getting a little hungry. How about, we order a pizza!", she suggested.

"Sure. Go ahead and call-it-in, I'll get the money from my dresser", she told her.

Marie got up from the couch and walked across the living room, turning the corner, she disappeared down the hallway, - headed for her bedroom.

Jane slowly got up from the kitchen table, and started across the room toward the wall phone; suddenly changing her route, --she switched direction, as her eyes turned toward the two vulnerable little men.

She silently stepped down into the living room and walked over to the small, knee high, coffee table.

Her face slightly blushing, her eyes intent; she observed the two miniature men with complete absolutism. A mischievous grin slowly formed, and she quietly stepped closer.

Standing dominantly, above their confined plain of space; Jane proudly displayed her full figured body towering above them. The small coffee table, resistricting them to that area alone, they were trapped under her presence and completely exposed to her...

Her tight shorts had wedged into her ass-crack, she didn't even attempt to remove them. Her busty chest, straining beneath a super-tight sweat shirt, the well worn grey-colored cotton looked ready to burst, as she stuck out her chest and stood over them.

Jim looked up, just as he noticed her smooth column-like legs standing so closely, he saw Sammy looking up at her with a look of terror in his eyes and he turned back just in time to see her bending forward and reaching down toward him!

Without warning, Jim was suddenly bumped in the chest by the tip of her finger. He fell backward and landed awkwardly on his butt!

Sammy just sat there completely frozen with fear; looking up at the towering giantess, he trembled with overwhelming horror!

Jim felt the hardened tip of her blue-colored fingernail, as it roughly jabbed into the pit of his gut. The blow wasn't enough to knock the wind out of him, but it forced him to lie down under the approach of her powerful hand.

Her face moved directly above him,... slowly advancing and overtaking his entire view. Her shimmering eyes looked straight through him; drifting closer, the giant woman drew in a slow breath...

"M'm,.... hey little guy. Do you want to come and sit with me at the 'Big table'?", she seductively whispered.

Jim tried to make his voice work. But, no sound came out,... His throat clamped shut, as he starred up into her enormous face. Her thumb, and forefinger, clamped around his naked hips, she gently squeezed.

He was slowly lifted up from the table and brought up closer to her face. Her shady eye shadow, made her shimmering eyes brighter, as the thick lashes fluttered over them, her large brow lifted up, arching, and wrinkling her forehead.

Her grasp rendering his body useless, he tried not to struggle. Immersed within her overpowering perfume, he was floating out in the open air like a stranded puppet, caught between her fingertips, he seemed to become weightless before her huge gleaming smile!
"What's wrong, are you 'afraid' of me?", she spoke directly.

"I'm not going to hurt you, come on,... let's go into the kitchen!"

Marie returned from her bedroom, just in time, to see her mother standing back up by the coffee table. She stopped and watched, as Jane slowly stood up, holding tiny Jim precariously pinched up between her thumb and finger...

"Mom?", she whined. "Put 'em down!"

"Stop being such a' pest', and just let them alone, would ya!", Marie told her. As she quickly advanced, stepped over beside her surprised mother.

"Oh, Marie...", Jane despairingly retorted. Holding Jim up, slightly higher, she said, "This one wants to come and sit with ME, at the big table in the kitchen. ", she calmly told her daughter, displaying a reassuring smile.

An apologetic, pouty-lipped expression crossed her huge, blushing face, as she pleadingly glanced away to get her daughters approval.

Marie looked on in concern, as Jim's tiny leg's frantically back-peddled, his arm's flailing around wildly.

"No, just put him back down. He doesn't want to go with you!", she told her.

"Yes he does!", she raised her voice. "Ask him!"

Jane's fingers tightened up, squeezing tighter, she shifted his tiny figure over in front of Marie's face, and held him up between them.

Jim was suddenly flanked by both of them, floating in mid-air, between the pair of billboard sized faces!

"You want to come into the kitchen, don't you little guy....", she spoke firmly to her little captive.

Jim had come to realize while spending time inside Julianna's pantie's, that showing any kind of fear only fed their lust, and drove their demented desires even higher,... (as the old saying goes, 'The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.) So, as with her daughter, he struggled to remain calm around the giant woman.

"Sure, ... why not? Maybe, just until the pizza comes,...?", Jim awkwardly replied?!?!

Marie looked down at him and smiled. "I suppose so, just be careful with him Mom. And, only until the pizza arrives, then you have to bring him back in here, so that he can eat, alright?"

"Oh, Goody, come on cutie, let's go!", Jane excitedly said, as she snuggled Jim firmly against her breast and swiftly stepped back toward the kitchen.

Jim was hastily smothered out against the soft mass of warm, tightly stretched cotton. The giant woman's soft boob squashed up, he started struggling to push his face away from the suffocating wall, the sudden motion swept past him, nearly causing him to be sick, as Jane quickly stepped over to the phone and snatched it up from the receiver.

Her single hand held him pressed tightly, trapped against her. He could only just see the wall behind her, as she stood leaning against it and dialed up the number for the Pizza place.
Her raspy voice was muffled out, but he heard her ordering the pizza and hanging up the phone. Only then, was he released from her firm hold, as she casually stepped back over to her chair at the 'Big' table.

Jim was slowly pulled away from her boob, and lowered down onto the table in front of her. Jane's huge being filling his view entirely,... she looked down at him with inquisitive lust...
Her fingers loosened around him, but didn't completely let go. He stood there looking up at her expectantly.

Her pointer finger slipped between his legs and slowly slid up the inside of his left thigh. It firmly pressed up against his balls and slightly lifted his feet up off the table.

"Hey, wait a minute,... Please, don't do that. Jane, please don't do that, ... STOP IT!", Jim's tiny voice amused her, and she squeezed his thigh between her thumb and finger.

"Aww, so sweet,... and small. You know?", she whispered. "Your going to be staying here with me alot, just 'You' and 'I'. And, if I were you,... I'd show a little more 'appreciation' to the giantess of the house!", Jane playfully whispered.


"Jane, please just don't handle me like that, right now, okay? I'm still pretty sore from the last 'two days', and my body is really hurting!", Jim told her.

Hoping for a bit of remorse, his plea for mercy only tantilized her lusty libido,...

She pinched up his ankles and forced him to spread his legs apart! Her middle finger caught his backside, and held him out flat, as she lifted him up to her mouth...

He didn't have time to react, before her tongue slathered across his balls and slid up inside his clenched-up buttcheeks!

"Um, Yum, Yum, yummy,....", she purred. Her hot breath whafting up across his lower body!

Her mouth moving as she spoke, her huge lip's seperating and wrinkling, tightly pursing around his tiny crotch,...

"Let me help to 'relax' you.", she said. "I'll just give you a little kissie-kissie, M'mmm".


Jim felt her steaming breath flowing all around him. He felt like his body was melting into her huge mouth,... his cock stiffened, and his balls almost instantly exploded!


"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ahhhhhhh!", he collapsed within her powerful fingers, and nearly passed out from the intensity of her massive tongue!



"M',m so sweet,... we're gonna have so much FUN, together!", Jane's whisper seemed to echo inside his head!




*
Chapter End Notes:

Thanks 4 the comments!  Been really busy lately, and just allowing myself enough time to write/load, the chapters for the story,... will have more time after this weekend to respond so keep em coming and I'll try and answer them all! 

Thanks ;`)  and, Enjoy!

 

----Next chapter, we'll get caught up with Billy Boy, and see what Ann's punishment is...