- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is a bit shorter but I'm trying to invest my free time in this story! Summer starts for me tomorrow, so I'll be uploading more! Enjoy, please feel free to tell me if there is anything you want added into this. I'm very open to advice!


I sat on the edge of Jesse’s desk; swinging my tiny legs back and forth. Heights did scare me, though, I felt the urge to break that fear. Wouldn’t I have to soon enough?

He was laying on his disastrous bed, and we were talking. I had view of his enormous face that looked to be miles away. He was laying on his belly and arms folded under his chin. His hazel eyes sparkled with wonder.

Where’s your mom?” He questioned, hugging his pillow.

“I don’t know where she is,” I sighed, kicking my legs.

“Is she...is she alive?” Jesse whispered, intent on being gentle with his words.

“I think so. She’s not like me, you know.” I raised my eyebrow, “She’d think I was

some sort of freak. After all, she had just sent me to a research facility.”

“I’m sorry…”

“For what?” I paused, “This has no emotional connection to me. She’s just a normal stranger.” Jesse looked surprised at my remark but bit his lip.

“Did you want to meet my parents? It might be better if they know you’re here so that no...uh, “accidents” occur,” he said, changing the subject.

“Um…” I hesitated. Did I? What if they didn’t like the idea of me staying here? What if they kick me out? “Not yet, please…” I did not want to upset Jesse; the last thing I wanted was him upset with me. What if he got angry and hurt me? Either way, I trusted my gut and remained honest.

“Whatever makes you comfortable,” Jesse closed his eyes and turned onto his back. A wave of air crashed through me: I tripped slightly but caught myself on an alarm clock. I’d accidently felt a descent in the plastic and realized I’d hit a button when the alarm rang out.

It shook my system and churned my guts - I couldn’t hear anything. My body was numb and as if in a trance. Everything slowed down and felt unreal, or rather, didn’t feel at all. The last thing I remember was Jesse instantly flitting to me. After that, my conscious departed.


“Dakota! Dakota! Oh...shit!” I could start to make out the outline of a head floating

above me. “Koty!”

My name isn’t “Koty,” you asshole.

As my vision cleared, I could make out a building of flesh connected to a massive face looming over me. His eyebrows were narrowed with concern and his soft lips curled in a frown.

“Fine…” I breathed, “I’m...I’m fine.” When I could finally see the details of my surroundings, my cheeks flushed. Here my body was laying on top of Jesse’s lap. My head rested only a few inches away from his crotch. He seemed to acknowledge this, and quickly scooped me up in his warm hands. “Ah - sorry. I didn’t mean to...uh, I just want to make sure you are okay. Are you?” I could still hear the ringing.

Jesse brought his hands up to the bottom of his lips and as usual, was looking down to talk to me. “Are you?” His hot breath blew back my hair, and I could already feel the fear to have his tongue grasp me viciously, then toy around until he swallowed me while I was breathing.

“Do I need to do CPR?” He asked hastily, nervous by my limp body cupped in his large palms. I felt like my body would break if I spoke - as if I were thin ice on a skating rink. I managed a croak, which he took as a signal of “no.” Jesse pulled me away from his mouth and lay me back on his lap, rubbing my back. I was still so out of it that I welcomed the pleasurable pressure releasing tension.

As my senses adjusted to reality, I became more and more aware of my surroundings. Jesse was cradling me like a baby, clearly panicked. The ringing quieted, and I opened my eyes fully.

“That noise…” I drifted off, drowsy. I began raising my torso, getting up, but a sturdy finger pushed me back down. Slightly humiliated, I pouted, “Can I please get up?”

“Dakota...maybe you should wait.” Intimidated, I backed off. I got the impression that he wouldn’t let me if I wanted to.

stayed silent and relaxed against his warm breast.

He slowly got up and gently tucked me into his bed. The comfort of soft cotton wrapped around my body and I quickly fell back into a deep sleep.