- Text Size +

 

       Kelsie bounced into her room excitedly, taking her  backpack off and placing it on her bed gently. "I actually did it!" she thought to herself, pleased with the ease with which her plan had succeeded. She grinned widely as  realizing  just what this would mean for him and for both their futures now. And besides, she thought, there was no turning back now! This was kidnapping, albeit without ranson. A very different sort of kidnapping, she mused but she was guilty of taking someone against his will from his home. Kelsie hadn’t worked out all the details yet but she was so very excited about the prospect of having her own little man, to do with however she pleased. Still a few weeks away from her 16th birthday, Kelsie had never had this much power over anyone. No girl had! It was going to take some time getting used to the idea for Kelsiie but she thought to herself, it would be alot harder for him to accept it than it would be for her. After all, she wasn’t the one that was going to be following someone elses commands from now on. This made her giggle out loud.

            Kelsie knew he wasn’t going to like it, no not one bit. Kelsie was expecting she would have a battle on her hands but in time, she was certain she'd win. She held all the power and soon he'd come to terms with her being in control of his life. What choice did he have?

            She heard him struggling in the backpack, belligerently, wanting out and feeling trapped in unfamiliar surroundings. She rightfully assumed that being trapped in there, against his will,  was not  at all pleasant for the poor little fella. Though roomy enough for him, he had to be feeling terribly uncomfortable,  as Keslie used the backpack for many of her odds and ends. When she considered what was in there with him, she had to smile. She carried a bunch of dirty clothes including some  worn gym clothes :  a skirt, gym shorts, a tank top, undies and a bra or two were in there! In addition, she was pretty sure there was  an assortment of her personal items like makeup, pads and other girl hygienic products,  all having been left in the backpack by accident.  She never considered a tiny person like Mr Thomson would wind up in there or she might have made an effort to keep it cleaner and less personal. .No matter, Kelsie and Mr. Thomson were going to be getting very used to each other very soon and there would be no secrets beteen them!   Nevertheless, Kelsie  knew it had to smell pretty bad in there and she felt bad about it, sorta. She laughed though. Poor Mr Thomson, he was going to be very angry when she let him out of her backpack!.

          Kelsie imagined being carried around in there had to suck for him as she had been wearing the pack for some time, bouncing him around and around as she made her way home.She had not ingratiated herself to him by leaving him in there. Kelsie had no idea just how unpleasant he felt and his need for fresh air. How could she? She wore the backpack with him in it. She couldn’t  truly fathom what it was like for him to be trapped inside it!

           Finally, after calming herself down a little as this was pretty amazing  for her, she sat down next to the backpack to get a good view, She wanted to see his face  when he realized just where he was and who had taken him. She gently unzipped the backpack, allowing him his first view of his new existence. The brightness of Kelsie's colorful room blinded him for a minute but the fresh air was wonderful after being cooped up in the bag for so long.  Without even thinking, he  tried to scamper out of the backpack and away from this horrible  smelly place. He had no idea where he was until he heard her thundering voice from above.

           " Welcome to your new home little man! How do you like it  , Mr Thomson?" This is going to be your new room from now on” Kelsie announced to him with genuine girlish enthusiasm. She was very excited which made her voice high pitched as she was bounding with exuberance. She decided to let him get his bearings by allowing him crawl out of her bag on his own.. He struggled but finally was able to extricate himself from the confining prison which turned out to be nothing more than a girl's backpack. "Well, our room Mr Thomson, you will be sharing it with me." She smiled at the idea of having a real person living in her room, in her care. She  realized for the first time that this little person belonged to her now. He was hers and hers alone! It was almost like having a pet, she thought, only a lot better because Mr. Thomson had been a full grown man not that long ago and now he was all hers!

          Roger grimaced  at Kelsie's words. The loudness and piercing of her voice was hard for him to handle. Although Kelsie  spoke in her normal voice, Roger was used to his own family talking quietly and carefully in his presence so as to not cause him discomfort. The sound of Kelsie's voice made Roger cringe in pain  but her ridiculous  words  at the same time made him furious. "Well, I mean we will sorta be sharing it." she laughed watching Roger hold his ears to keep her voice from overpowering him. "Sorta sharing but not really though cause you kinda belong to me now so it's not going to really be your room exactly now, will it?" She looked down on him apologetically realizing just how much pain she was causing him with her powerful voice. She hadn’t realized just how amplified she would be to diminutive fella,  so she started speaking quieter so he could tolerate her voice level better. Even with Kelsie being careful, It still sounded like a megaphone to Roger, blasting in his ears. But Roger  was used to this kind of discomfort  as his daughter Lindi still had not figured  out  how to talk to him  without making him wince. Ever since he became this small, Lindi’s voice had overpowered him, even though she was trying to be gentle and quiet.  

              Kelsie continued to go on and on, enjoying her first taste of a power trip and really enjoying  it. Roger  stood up and stared at his new giant surroundings, Mostly, he was trying to get a good look at the giantess Kelsie Mckenna from his tiny 5" perspective. The last time Roger  had seen her was that first evening in his study when she brought him the lemonade. Then, he had stood at least 5 inches taller than her! Now he stood only 5 inches tall period and Kelsie Mckenna, though still the exact same girl,  had now become  a massive giantess who towered above him. Though terrified of her size, he tried hard  to show no fear to the giant teenager.

              "Kelsie Mckenna! " He yelled angrily at the top of his lungs, "What the hell am I doing here with you and where is my family young lady?" Roger was livid at her for  having obviously taken him against his will from his house and from his family’s protection and  having brought him here, to her room. for God knows what reason. "You owe me an explanation right now Kelsie!" He stared up at her, towering  far above him and he tried sounding authoritative and commanding.Naturally though, from Kelsie’s perspective , Roger's cute little voice was not in the least  bit intimidating, in fact it was so quiet and cute that it made her amused at his little antics. Of course she knew he was going to be frustrated. She had kidnapped the little man and taken him against his will.

               " Oh my God little man,  aren’t you the cutest when you are angry, huh,  little fella? Demanding of me to give you a good explanation huh?" She smiled down on him gently, not wanting to scare him but wanting to make things clear. " You may be waiting a good long time for that Mr Thomson!" Kelsie couldn’t believe just how much fun this was as  Mr. Thomson continued to vent , looking up at her, like this outburst  could have any affect on her! . How silly for him  to be talking to me this way, she mused. A year ago when things had been normal, Mr Thomson might have commanded respect over Kelsie but not now! She thought with anticipation that he  would soon realize just how crazy it was for someone his size to be ever talk to her that way! He could get away with it this time but not for much longer.

                 Roger continued to yell up at the giant girl, spitting out his anger and frustration at being taken by her against his will. And now to making matters worse, Kelsie looked down on him, obviously not the least bit interested in what he was saying, in fact amused by  his antics! She was definitely enjoying his predicament, and was gettting pleasure from his powerless tirade. He realized all of a sudden that he was on Kelsie’s enormous bed in her enormous room and that she was looking at him, not as a person but as an object, as one of her possessions! This was going to stop right now, giant girl or normal sized, he was not going to be ridiculed and treated this way. “Listen here Kelsie, you are going to….”

                    Unimpressed by his surly  attitude and his attempt to show strength, Kelsie had heard enough from Mr, Thomson. She was trying to be patient with him as she knew this was very hard on him but enough was enough! “ummmmmm Mr Thomson,” Kelsie giggled girlishly but showing an intolerance for his behavior at the very same time, “ you maybe need to take a good look at this picture and rethink how you are talking to me.” Kelsie sat down right next to the tiny 5” tall man on her bed. Just the gentle movement of sitting down had caused a violent tremor under his feet, causing him to land flat on his face, only inches away from Kelsie’s gigantic powerful legs. “You just might want to get off on a better foot with the girl who owns your ass now, don’t you agree?” She smiled humorlessly as she watched Mr Thomson try to right himself after his tumble. She composed herself and smiled genuinely at the little man as she reached down effortlessly and lifted him up like he was a stuffed animal and placed him down on top of her pretty skirt. By placing him on her lap, Kelsie succeeded in easily demonstrating her control over him. Letting go of him gently, Roger was faced with an incredible sight, He has a view, straight ahead of him of Kelsie’s pretty tank top shirt that went up way way above him, He also couldn’t help but noticing Kelsie’s surprisingly developed breasts, also quite a bit above him. If he jumped high from his spot on Kelsie’s skirt, he would still not come close to being eye level with her breasts above him.

                   Roger was still trying to get his bearings after having been placed in this embarrassing position on Kelsie’s lap. Realizing finally that he was in a very difficult spot to say the least, Roger attempted to backtrack, trying an all new approach with the giant girl. “Listen Kelsie, I just want to know why you have taken me away from my family and my home? I would like you to bring me back to Jenna this instant please. She and the other girls are going to be very worried about me by now. Just bring me back and I promise not to cause you any problems for taking me. We can just forget the whole thing ever happened.” Although much more polite and respectful, Roger’s plea still fell on Kelsie’s deaf ears.

                    “Oh would you realllllllllyyyyyyyyy  Mr Thomson? “ Kelsie giggled extending the word really as much as she could. “so if i bring you back and give you to jenna, thats what you wanted me to do right Mr Thomson?” She smiled down on him, obviously just toying with him but Roger hoped she was serious and he replied “ Yes Kelsie, I really would like it if you’d do that”

                    Kelsie continued enjoying the game immensely, “ and if I do, you won’t hold it against me that I took you and you will be willing to let bygones be bygones?” Roger knew she was being sarcastic and feared the worst was coming but he had to say “Yes Kelsie, like this never happened at all.”

                 Kelsie was having so much fun teasing.She loved to tease but she had never been able to tease an adult this way for fear of punishment. She thought to herself, I never realized just how much fun this was going to be! This conversation was so much fun as she looked down at the little man on her skirt who seemed to really think his suggestion had a real chance of being agreed to! “ Hmmmmmm Mr Thomson, you make a good case for me to bring you back to jenna, let me think on it for a little?” With that, Kelsie smiled as she took the little man in her hand, lifting him up to her gigantic face like he was her old Ken doll! Her face was enormous to him. The pretty girl was terrifying to behold for someone so tiny,  Roger despised being picked up by anyone but at least with his own family, they had usually been pretty gentle with him, most of time, trying not to make this any harder on their dad than it had to be. They almost never picked him up against his will and certainly never for amusement!  Kelsie, while not being excessively rough, (as she could have caused him severe pain easily if she chose to be)  was not being particularly gentle with him either. The teen girl  was choosing to make her new pet aware of just how helpless he was and she was setting the tone right away. She wanted him to know that he needed to obey her and to respect her authority over him.

              Shocked by the sudden powerful movement of the giantess, Roger tried to resist her. But it was  to no avail. Her hand gripped him like a vice and he was getting nauseous from the way she lifted him and gripped his whole body firmly in her pretty hand. “ whooooooaah there Kelsie, careful” he begged helplessly, stammering out the request.

                “Nahhhhhhhhhh, i don’t think so.” She laughed “ I’ve thought it out and I like the idea of keeping you a whole lot better.” She smiled on Roger who could not move in her grip. Oh she was going to enjoy everything about this , she thought to herself in amusement. “ I’m just curious though Mr Thomson, just how are you going to make me little fella, if I choose not to follow your demands? Hmmmm” she gripped Roger even tighter making him squeak, taking his breath away. Kelsie held him close to her pretty dark eyes, staring at him with pleasure.. Her breath was powerful and sweet of some fruity flavor and Roger was overwhelmed by his situation as Kelsie smiled on, refusing to let up.

                   Finally, having enjoyed the adrenaline rush of having  so much power , Kelsie began to let up a little bit . She dangled  him in front of her like a puppet,  just  to watch and enjoy just how helpless and powerless he was. . Roger  was actually plea to be able to catch his breath, finally out of her tight grip. As Roger dangled there helplessly, , he watched Kelsie’s smile grow. It was a beautiful smile and he hated that she was enjoying this much pleasure, at his expense. Kelsie loved  Roger’s inability to resist her, not even in the slightest! She had an adult completely helpless, totally under her control. She marvelled at how light Mr. Thomson was and she thought to herself that having someone like this was more fun that she could have ever imagined! She was going to love coming up with so many things to do with her new little man.

                “So Mr Thomson, you were saying how i should bring you back to Jenna and to your old life?”  Wrapping her warm hand around his entire body and holding him firmly in her grasp, she made it clear to him  “ I’m afraid that is not going to happen, You are all mine now and you need to start behaving like you understand that,  or there may be serious repercussions for a person so little and helpless.” With that, Kelsie dropped him so he could appreciate just how easily she could hurt him if she chose to. She wanted to give him a taste of fear and a reality check of  just what his life was going to be like now with her calling the shots. Roger went into a panic as he was in free fall but Kelsie had no desire to see him injured, She only wanted to curb his temper and to establish her control over him right away. She allowed him to free fall for a few seconds, seemingly very long seconds to Mr Thompson. Kelsie heard his little scream as he must have thought that she was not going to save him from a very long fall and a painful landing. It made her feel bad inside yet part of her found his terrified voice so cute  that she had to hold back her amusement at his plight. She still could not get over that this was an adult man who had towered over in the past and now he was tiny, insignificant and most of all hers!

                 Kelsie adjusted herself slightly so that Mr Thomson would land on her soft skirt once again but this time, he was going to be happy to be there, she thought happily. . “Are you getting the picture yet little Mr Thomson? You belong to me now and I am not going to put up with any back talk or disobediance from you. Is that clear? “ Roger’s pride kept him silent. Despite the danger and the embarrassment Kelsie has put him through, she was still just a teenaged  girl and he was an adult, the father of her friend.  Kelsie looked on impatiently, waiting for Roger’s compliance. Roger remained quiet, refusing to say anything to giantess above him. As he continued to show resistance to her, the look on Kelsie’s face changed from amusement to immense displeasure.She gave him a long angry stare and when he continued to  be obstanent, she took her finger and pushed the tiny man hard into the pretty red skirt that she was wearing. She held him down firmly using no  effort.  Roger was humiliated and worse than that , incapacitated by a girl’s little finger. “UMMMMMMMMMMMMI I’M STILL WAITING AND I AM REALLY NOT HAPPY WITH YOU,” .” Kelsie’s powerful voice sounded like an eruption to him  as she was not even trying to be gentle in her tone now. . She roared her displeasure as she continued to pin him down effortlessly against her skirt.  

               Roger was not trying to upset Kelsie even more but the power with which Kelsie’s finger was using to force him against her skirt had caused him  to lose his wind for a few seconds. This displeased the giantess all the more. Kelsie, infuriated at the tiny man,  grabbed  Roger again in her hand, rougher  than before and she held him right up close to her angry eyes. “DO I REALLY HAVE  TO DEMONSTRATE JUST WHAT I CAN DO WITH YOU IF I FEEL LIKE IT ROGER. I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT TO WITH YOU LITTLE MAN.” She smiled in a very pretty way, if the person she was talked to was a normal sized person. But to Roger, who knew just how vulnerable he was at his size , was terrified of her. He knew that if she exerted a little force with one of her hands, he could be crushed!  Or she could easily squish him under her giant foot by just lowering it down on him! She had winded him already with her little finger and with no effort. He did not want her to become violent with him as he could never even offer the slightest resistance.

              This fear finally allowed Roger to find his little voice. He was much more obedient and contrite, “ uhhhh Kelsie, I am really really sorry I was such a jerk. I really didn’t want to make you mad really. You see this is uhhh all so new to me and uhhhh I am just not sure how to act. This is all uhhhh well i guess take some getting used to for me Kelsie. Please forgive my bad behavior,” Roger begged of the giant girl.

                     Kelsie, though very pleased with his response did not show her satisfaction to the tiny man. In fact she placed him on the ground and stood next to him, looking like a tower to him. She looked way way down on him with a look of expectation and she shrugged her pretty shoulders looking like she needed more begging than that. Roger who could not even see her face had a view of pretty Kelsie that he did not want to see. Kelsie, realizing what Mr Thomson must be looking up at, was amused to herself but did not show it. Angrily but with a little less force in her powerful voice,, Kelsie demanded “ Mr. Thomson, I am still waiting to hear what you know will calm me down and keep me from punishing you more.” To keep him from continuing to have to look up her skirt, Keslie squatted down next to him, still towering over the 5” tall man. She then one last time lifted him and dropped him back on her skirt, Again, he lost his balance and  fell  needing to roll over so he lay on his back. This gave him  giving him an incredible view of the enormous giantess above him.she waited as he continued to look up at her from his back.

                  “ I’m sorry Kelsie. Really really sorry . I belong to you now and I am going to respect your authority and be very obedient to your wishes.” This made her smile, with delight. What fun this was! An adult guy at her mercy. She knew at that moment that she was going to have a blast with her new little man. Her attitude changed for  the better  instantly, picking up Roger gently and holding him softly  against her giant  breasts.  

                “I’m sorry i was so mean to you Mr. Thomson. You just kinda upset me as all and I can be mean sometimes if I am pushed, I will try never to hurt you little guy as long as you remember that you are mine now, okay?: She was ecstatic  as she cuddled him next to her gently. “You will see, this is going to work out so great , for both of us! In no time at all, you are going to realize that I can make you very happy in your new life. You’ll see, we are going to have a wonderful time together and  you will even learn to love having me take care of you. I promise,” Kelsie gushed enthusiastically . She smiled with giddiness, never having had this much fun in her life!

                    Roger, ever so embarrassed by the prospect of being this giant girl’s pet from now, knew he would have to be very very careful around Kelsie Mckenna in the days ahead. He realized just how powerful his new owner was and just how vulnerable someone his size was, if Kelsie decided to make his life miserable. Perhaps, living with her angry at him would be a worse fate than a quick squishing, he thought unhappily. She could make his life a hell if she chose to  and she had already proven capable of teasing and tormenting.  He decided for the time being, until he could come up with a better option, he was going to do everything in his power to keep the pretty teeenager happy and pleased with him, even if meant being humiliated from time to time.

                       Kelsie placed Roger on a small shelf with a small soft  teeny pillow cushion and one of her silky hankies to keep him cozy, if he wanted.   As Roger watched cute Kelsie walk away from him, he could not help but being somewhat impressed with her amazing demonstration of power. The ease with which the pretty teen had been able to dominant him so completely was both terrifying and awe inspiring. She was a poised mature young woman and she was in total control of the situation. He observed her from his corner shelf as Kelsie  moved onto her important teenage girl routines, like brushing her long smooth dirty blonde hair and applying make up and then moving onto painting her fingers with nail polish. These were the same things that he watched his daughters do so many times in the past. As he watched the 15 year old girl, he couldn’t believe that she was the same girl that he had always liked for being respectful and sweet to him in the past.

                Just then,as if she knew Roger was thinking about her, Kelsie looked up from brushing her long beautiful hair to give Roger that wholesome winning smile that he had seen so many times before  when Keslie had been a guest  in his house. She gave him a cute wave as she saw him watching her and she went about her girlish tasks. It hit Roger then and there that Kelsie really hadn’t changed at all. She was the exact same girl she had always been and very much a typical teen girl not very different from most, including his own daughters. Only now, Roger had become something completely different, someone helpless and tiny. He was not the same full sized adult that had commanded Kelsie’s respect and even admiration. He was now a pet to her, not a man. It was sort of natural in a way for Kelsie Mckenna to see him that way  now and treat him accordingly. He didn’t like it one bit but he began to understand her a little bit better and he smiled and waved back.