- Text Size +

 

As we sat there, comtemplating what could have happened, Alexandra suddenly piped up. “Wanna see how small we can get you?”

I replied “No, let's wait til I grow back first.” because slowly but surely I was growing back to my normal size.

“Do you think it works with all girl's feet,” she asked. “or just mine?”

I didn't know the answer to that so, now that I was normal sized again, I consented to let her invite her friend, Olivia Horne, over. When she arrived, she smiled at me and said “Hey”. We had always been on pretty good terms, hadn't really talked much. She was just three or four inches shorter than me, with extremely pale skin and bright blonde, almost white hair and an extremely pretty face. Alexandra explained the situation to her and she said she would be glad to help.

She sat down on the couch and slid off her Converse sneakers. She had on a pair of white ankle socks, but even through them, I could tell her feet were beautiful. They were probably size 6, just slightly chubby, and her toes were aligned perfectly. She said "Go ahead then" and I did. I stuck my nose right into her arch and inhaled deeply and for a long time. When I seperated my nose, she gasped.

"I thought you guys were joking!" she exclaimed. I stood up and, sure enough, I was now an inch shorter than Olivia. Suddenly, I felt something from behind me push me down. Next thing I knew, I was being tied up. Alexandra flipped me around so I could see after I had been rendered immobile.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"Just an expirement." said Alexandra. "It won't hurt at all."

Alexandra sat down on my chest and plopped her feet down on my face. They smelled absolutely horrible yet I was so aroused. She kept them there, wiggling them on my face and I felt myself shrinking. Then, she got up and said it was Olivia's turn. Olivia sat down on the couch and took her socks off. Like I guessed, her feet were downright gorgeous. She stood next to my head and lifted a foot above my face. She plopped it down and I took in a big whiff. It smelled heavenly. Sweaty and dirty, sure, but downright delicious. I wanted to kiss them so bad, just to get my lips on them and apparently, and most luckily, Olivia was thinking somewhere along those same lines

 

"Kiss it, I dare you." she said from above. I did and she giggled. She said in a mock little kid voice "Ewwww, Nicky kissed my feeties! Bad Nicky!" and she playfully slapped my face with her foot. It was so humiliating but so so nice! I loved every minute of it!

Then, she lifted her foot and they untied me. I stood up and came up to Alexandra's boobs. I was 3 foot tall even when they measured me.