- Text Size +
Gym eventually ended and Hannah returned. When she opened the locker, I jumped out. The landing was rather painful but I had to get back to Sara.

I couldn't really see anything so I just started running and suddenly I hit a wall. I regained sight enough to see I was in a giant tennis shoe that was tilted sideways. Suddenly, the whole world shifted as the tennis shoe was picked up. A girl named Elsa turned out to be the owner. She was a pretty girl will long brunette hair and a nice body.

She slipped on the shoe with no socks and I was pinned under one of her toes. They didn't smell bad, but they were no competition for Sara's. Elsa sweated a lot and I was covered with it. Soon, she felt me down there. She started rolling my naked body around under her toes. A couple hours later and I was microscopic again, but she still found me and was playing with me between her toes.

When she got home, she pulled her shoe off and reached in. I don't know what she expected to pull put of her shoe, but it sure wasn't me. She gasped and dropped me to the floor.

I looked around and saw we were in her bedroom. She was staring down at me, terrified.

"Ben...Weeks...? That's your name, isn't it?"

I didn't really know Elsa that well but she always seemed nice.

"Yeah," I said. "Listen, I can explain..." and so I launched into an explanation of the entire story of how I came to be in her shoe.

"Wait...so feet shrink you?" she asked. "That's crazy..."

"Yeah," I agreed, after all that was a very accurate statement.

Elsa then perked up. "Kiss my feet." she said suddenly.

"Listen, I don't really have time, can you please bring me back to Sara?"

"Sara? Ooh, is she like your girlfriend or something? Or do you just like her for her feet?"

"Listen, I really need to..."

"I don't think you understand." she said. "You are my slave now and I want you to kiss my feet."

"Please, Elsa..." I began.

"Now!" she said, firmly.

So, I decided, it can only hurt to get on this giant girl's bad side, and walked over to her bare foot. I leaned down and planted a kiss on her colossal foot.

"No, no. You gotta make it passionate!" she said, giggling. "Take my big toe and make it really know you love it."

I walked over to her big toe and lifted it, which took all my effort. I stuck my lips around it and began to stick my tongue up her toenail. She giggled from above.

"Very good." she said. "Now, I'm going to put my foot on you and you are going to lick it up and down until I think you are ready to be let out."

Then, she plopped her whole foot on my body. My head was under her heel and my legs barely stuck out her past her toes. I decided it was best to get out as soon as possible because I was already shrinking so I stuck out my tongue and began to lick up and down her heel. She laughed and said, "That tickles."

After fifteen minutes and me shrinking to about 1/2 an inch tall, she decided to let me go.

"Well, I have to go to Stallionettes practice so you can stay in my sock for the rest of the night and tomorrow I'll bring you to school with me."

She pulled a sock out of the dirty clothes hamper and stuffed me inside. She put the sock in a drawer and closed it.

.....................

The next day, Elsa opened up the drawer and pulled me out.

She said "I'm wearing flip flops today, so you're in for a real treat."

Elsa set me down on the heel of her flip flop and then put it on, squashing my minuscule body between her heel and the shoe. She got in her car and drove to school.

When she arrived, she walked through the front doors when I realized that every time her foot raises, the shoe separates from her heel, so I can easily escape.

When her foot raised the next time, I jumped to the hard, tile ground.

I realized very soon I was in a death zone. Shoes were clamping around me everywhere and I knew I would need to jump on one or be crushed. I jumped on the nearest pair of shoes. I looked up, delighted to find that it was my good friend Ashton Whitney, on her way to first period choir. When we got there, I would get her attention and tell her the situation. I may see Sara again yet.