- Text Size +
We arrived at Sara's house about fifteen minutes later and I had grown back to almost five and a half feet tall.

"I'll need to shrink you before we can go in." she said.

She took off her tennis shoe to reveal her size five foot. How can I even describe it? How could I have ever thought Alexandra's were pretty when there were beauties like this around? They were absolutely perfect. Small and adorable. And I still hadn't seen them without socks on.

"Ok," she said. "Smell 'em up."

I took her foot in one hand and stuck my nose up against the sole. I couldn't believe it. They smelled even better than they looked. She must have been running around all day, they were so nice and sweaty. I began to lick them, licking up all the sweat and shrinking even faster as she chuckled. About five minutes later, I was reduced to a third of an inch. The picked me up, put me in her pocket and went inside.

"What were you doing in the car so long?" asked her mother. "And why aren't you wearing shoes?"

"Because," said Sara. "I was calling a friend and my feet got hot. Now, I'm gonna go upstairs and do homework."

Sara walked upstairs to her bedroom and then pulled me out of her pocket, now a half a foot tall.

"You grow decently fast, huh?" she said.

She carried me over to her bed and pushed me under. She peeled off one of her socks and threw it under with me.

"Sniff that occasionally so you stay small." she said and she was gone.

....................

The next two days at Sara's house were actually very fun. I stayed under the bed mostly, but when Sara got home from school, she'd take me out and we'd talk. One day, she suggested bringing me to school with her.

"Why not?" I said. "I could do with getting out a bit."

So, the next morning after she ate breakfast and gave me a frosted flake to chew on, she lifted me up and dropped me in her Ugg boot. It was very soft on the inside and warm.

"Crawl to the toe." she shouted in to me.

I did what she said and suddenly, her big, gorgeous, socked foot wormed it's way in.

It was the best day of my life. I spent the entire day, laying on top of her toes, sniffing in her beautiful foot scent. But then, gym came along.

She was in the locker room and wrenched her boot off her foot. Obviously she forgot about me because she didn't even notice when I fell out, she just shoved the boot in the locker and pulled on her tennis shoes. It took me a while to realize that I was standing on someone else's sock. Hannah Gicalone, a pretty girl with light brown hair and a Southern accent picked up the sock with me on it and shoved it in her locker. She locked it up and I was trapped in Hannah's locker, not knowing if I'd ever make my way back to Sara.