- Text Size +
When we arrived at Natasha's house, she pulled me out of her pocket and set me on the desk in front of the two of them. Maybe it was just how small I was but both of them were devilishly pretty and they seemed to both like me alright. Maybe after this was all over, I could get a girlfriend.

"Ok, so what happened?" Sara asked.

"It all started about four days ago," I started. "I was at Alexandra's house and she asked for a foot massage. I decided to be nice and gave her one and as a joke, she put her feet in my face. Well, her feet shrunk me. I don'y know why or how, but they did. Then she invited Olivia over and she tried and it turned out that all girl's feet shrink me. Well, Chloe, Kyla, and Tatiana all found out and they wanted a go, but Tatiana stole me. Reagan came to her house and I escaped in Reagan's shoe. I hid under her bed, waiting for someone to come so I could escape."

"So, let me get this straight," Natasha said. "Girl's feet can shrink you?"

I knew exactly where this was going, but I said yes anyway.

"Can I try it?" she asked.

"Ok, fine." I said.

Between the ride home, and the time it took me to tell the story, I was back to four feet tall. Sara lended me a pair of jeans and a T-shirt to wear, even though they were slightly too small.

Natasha slipped her sandals off and lifted her bare foot. I held it in my hand and brought it up to my nose. It actually smelled clean, unlike the others I had smelled. Slightly sweaty from being over at Reagan's but I could still detect the smell of mango body wash on it. I shrank down to three feet tall rather quickly and stopped smelling there.

"What'll happen if you go farther than smelling?" Sara asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Kissing? Licking?" she inquired.

"It makes me shrink faster." I said.

"Really?"

"Really."

"This is so insanely bizarre. Can I try?" she asked.

"Sure." I said, trying hard not to turn away the only help I had left.

She lifted her foot, still in the tennis shoe and told me to kiss it.

I kissed the tennis shoe all over and began to shrink rapidly. I ended up with a piece of gum from the bottom in my mouth and spit it out, repulsed.

"Wow," she breathed. "Ok, I'll find some way to help. Until then you can stay at my house. But you'll need to keep smelling my feet and staying small. I doubt my parents would like it if a boy was suddenly living at my house."

"Thanks so much." I said.

So, the two of us walked back out to her car and drove off to her house.
It wasn't an incredibly long drive but it was long enough for me to grow back to just a couple inches below my normal size, so that was good, I suppose.