- Text Size +
The girls decided to stay over at Kyla's house that night. They wedged me into Kyla's tennis shoe to sleep and pulled Olivia's sock over my head to keep me warm. It took a while but the soothing smell of Olivia's feet eventually put me to sleep.

.........................

I was woken abruptly, early the next morning. The sock was yanked from over me and I woke to find that Kyla's shoe had become gigantic. I had shrunk a lot over night. A hand reached in and grabbed me. I came to find it was Tatiana. She quickly shoved me in her jeans pocket and ran upstairs. She got in her car and drove off, leaving the other four girls to wake up three hours later, wondering where we had gone.

...................

When we arrived at Tatiana's house, she hurried to the phone and called her friend Reagan Shepherd.

"Reagan?" she said. "Yeah, it's me, Tatiana. Come to my house, I have something cool to show you."

An hour later, when the doorbell rung, I had grown back to three feet, and due to the fact we left the girl's clothes behind at Kyla's house, she lent me a pair of jeans and a purple T-shirt to put on.

Reagan came into the living room and saw me. She is a very pretty girl, with fiery, curly red hair and a super freckly face.

"Uhm...why is Ben Weeks here, why is he so tiny, and why is he wearing your clothes?" inquired Reagan.

"Because, I stole him and he is gonna be our slave."

"What?" asked a confused Reagan.

"Alexandra is to thank." said Tatiana. "She figured out that Ben shrinks when he smells girl's feet. She brought him to Kyla's house and we found out that it is true."

"Wait...how can feet shrink someone?"

"I don't know, but it's really cool!"

"What do I do?"

"Here, first, take off your shoes."

Reagan leaned down and pulled off her battered tennis shoes, revealing a pair of pink "no show" socks.

"Now, take off your socks." instructed Tatiana.

Reagan pulled off the no shows and held them in her hand, confused.

Tatiana turned to me.

"Slave, open your mouth!"

"No." I said.

"Do it, or I'll kick your ass." said Tatiana fiercely.

I opened my mouth.

"Now, put the socks in his mouth."

"What?" asked Reagan.

"Put them in his mouth and watch what happens."

She dropped the socks in my mouth and I closed it. They were very strong, I assume she did a lot of running in them. I felt myself shrinking immediately.

"Now, do what you want to him." said Tatiana, joyfully.

Reagan piped up, "I have an idea!"

She picked up her tennis shoe and pushed my face into the opening. She used the laces to tie my head in. The smell was even worse than the taste, believe it or not, but I guess she always ran around in these shoes and the socks were just from today.

The scent became so strong I actually passed out after about two minutes.
Chapter End Notes:
Please review and tell me what you think. And give me predictions of what you think will happen. I'm curious to see what you think.