- Text Size +
When we arrived at the choir room, Ashton sat down at her seat as she waited for class to start. She took off her shoe and began to massage her socked foot.

"Ashton!" I yelled up to her. "Ashton!"

Finally, she looked down and saw me.

"Ben?"

"Yeah, it's me, listen, long story short, I found out that girl's feet can shrink me and Sara Iley said she'll help me fix it but she lost me and I need to get back to her!"

"Wow..." Ashton said, quietly. "That's a lot to take in."

"Will you help me?" I asked.

"Of course." she said. "You can stay in my shoe and I'll find Sara for you."

She placed me in her shoe and put her foot in. I laid there, on top of her toes all day and waited for her to take me out and say that she found Sara and hand me off. But, as I sat there, inhaling her foot stink, this release never came. Six hours later, I was nearly a microscopic speck when she dumped me out.

I was in her bedroom. She lifted me and held me close to her eye.

"I'm so sorry, Ben." she said. "I couldn't find her, I looked everywhere!"

"It's fine, I guess." I said, sadly.

"I promise I'll find her tomorrow!" she said.

"It's ok, Ashton, I'm not mad!" I said.

"Ok, good," she said, looking relieved. "So, I invited Jenna, Courtney, and Lauren over to hang out. They'll be here in an hour."

"I should be close to my normal size by then," I said. "I'll need to borrow some clothes though."

"You can borrow some of my older brother's." she said.

"Ok, thanks." I said.

"No problem." she said. "You can wait here until they get here. Hey, can I try something out?"

"What?" I asked apprehensively, already pretty sure I knew what it would be.

"Will you worship my feet, just so I can see it work? I promise we can be done as soon as you want to be done."

"Alright, fine." I said. After all, how could I deny the girl who was trying to help save me?

"Ok, thanks." She said. "I promise I won't abuse it."

She slipped off her school shoes and stuck out her sweaty, socked foot to me.

"When you're ready," she said with a grin.

I put the foot to my face and inhaled. Her feet didn't smell bad at all. (But that may have been because I had spent all day with them and become desensitized.) I felt myself shrinking even more.

"Try something else?" She asked.

I peeled off her sock and sniffed it. Then, I discarded it and began to kiss her feet.

"How do they taste?" She asked.

"Can't really tell." I said jokingly and I stuck out my tongue and licked her foot up and down.

"Well?" She asked, with a mock sweet tone.

"Delicious," I responded, with a joking tone to my voice.

"Good." She said and pushed her toes into my mouth. I sucked and sucked all the sweat out of her pretty toes.

"Alright," she said. "I'm done."

She pulled her toes out of my mouth and I sat there, wishing for more.

"You'd better start growing back," she said.

So, I went off to the bathroom to grow back in peace.