- Text Size +

BOOM. 
 
A rumbling. It started as a silent whisper, a background noise; but the ones who heard it were immediately stricken with terror. The water soon rippled, the ground soon shook. Books dropped from shelves, odd objects from tables; until it was the tables and shelves themselves being knocked to the ground, as each rumble got stronger and louder, closer and closer. 
 
BOOM. 
 
Dark shadows seemed to fall over the city. A slow realization; the people knew what it was. Civilians rushed into their homes, boarding up windows and doors with panicked carelessness. Shelters were immediately packed with crowds of screaming cowards. The army marched forward, setting up barriers, hoping they would stand this time. 
 
BOOM. 
 
People on the outskirts of the city didn't stand much of a chance- they had officially been declared dead. Nothing could possibly escape; those who fell under the shadow could do naught but accept their fates. Everything that came close was soon to be turned into a small, bloody pulp, or a mass of scrap metal. The incoming disaster was at the center of every mind, shaking them to the depths of their souls. 
 
BOOM. 
 
There she stood, over the horizon, graced with a contemptuous scowl. From the soles of her gigantic boots to the top of her head, she towered over everything- absolutely nothing escaped her sight. Each subtle movement she made was magnified hundreds upon hundreds of times. She seemed less human, more like a machine built to destroy- or an angel of death come to bring judgment. Beyond the footwear, there was no clothing upon her gigantic form- only winding locks of hair, floating in the cold wind. 
 
The voices below seemed to unite into a single scream as she lifted a leg into the air, revealing her soles, stained with the remains of God knows what. 
 
SLAM. 
 
She stepped effortlessly through the city's barricades, not even looking at them fall to pieces around her body. A car underneath her was turned to dust. 
 
SLAM. 
 
Everyone still on the streets fled helplessly, or started praying- her boots came falling on them instantly. Their entire bodies were easily reduced to nothing under her enormous weight. The military forces began firing- despite the cuts the bullets made against her skin, she kept moving forward, her slovenly steps unfettered. 
 
Military helicopters rushed in from the east, their blades cutting through the skies- it seemed like the hum of flies to the destroyer. Slowly, as their shots disappeared into her mass, she turned her head towards the fleet; it was not unlike watching a whale rise from the sea, her hair making a whirring as it fell through the air. Fireballs- her eyes looked like raging storms of flame and brimstone beyond a face chiseled from ice. 
 
The fighter planes approached, intent on repelling the invader. A hand lifted in the air- and with a single swoosh, she had destroyed them as easily as one might swat a fly. Her nails sliced through their steel coating, their wings and noses torn apart cleanly. The pilots who remained in a single piece immediately activated their parachutes. A dull twinkle caught in the beast's eye, and her mouth opened- saliva dripped off the teeth, hanging above her tongue as if they were stalagmites. Strong gusts of wind came in- the pilots quickly realized she was sucking them towards her. As they struggled, she kept inhaling, until she had a healthy portion of people in her mouth- bringing her molars down, she hesitated for a second. 
 
A man who almost looked like him had flashed by her eyes. 
 
The woman's legs buckled, as she fell to them, covering her bare chest for a moment. The feeling of tiny hands brushing against her insides was absolutely sickening. Idly, she turned back towards the streets, looking over the prints her boots had made in the soil- she mentally traced lines over them. Her eyes turned down with all the urgency of a slug, following the cars' attempts to escape her. One tried to swerve around her boot- it couldn't make it in time, and crashed into the tip of her toe. 
 
A quick snap. She snatched the car from below, and took a healthy bite from it, crushing the visitors in her mouth between her molars. Tossing bits of steel and bone to the back of her throat, her tongue thrashed around for a moment before relaxing into a stable position. With a nonchalant swallow, she raised back up, her attention drawn back to the city. 
 
SMASH. 
 
Now, her foot impaled a large office building. The sounds of crumbling glass and concrete echoed through the building, as the foundation struggled to keep still under the force. Hands on her hips, she started twisting the heel- satisfying groans and horrified screeches resonated from the building in protest. Slowly, but surely, it gave way; those who hadn't been reduced to smears were soon lost under piles of debris as floor upon floor tumbled onto each other. The heel slid out, and she watched it fall, her eyelids unmoving. 
 
For good measure, she grinded the building like one would put out a cigarette, stepping on it multiple times. Punching a fist through another building, she took a healthy chunk of civilians, tossing them into her mouth- it almost looked as if she were chewing popcorn, watching over the chaos she had spawned. 
 
As if on cue, a sharp pain struck her back. Tank upon tank had lined up behind her, firing at the exposed points. Responding with nothing but a rub, she turned, glazed eyes falling over the disturbers. The cannons made clear cuts against her cheek and nose. One of her eyebrows lifted, and a few of the war machines moved back. 
 
Enormous craters formed in the concrete as she went to her knees. Leaning over the tanks, it looked as if her eyes zoomed into each individual tank, like a sniper rifle to a man's head. Her bare breasts wobbled teasingly for a moment, betraying her lips, shut firmly into place. 
 
As it fell to the soil, her chest had formed massive craters in the cement. In one effortless swoosh, the air dispelled around her fingers, and a soft, wrinkled palm took over the sky. Below, tanks struggled to stay in one place, facing a mountain of death before them, making a shadow above. The sun barely showed itself through the cracks in the titan's finger ceiling. Shots from their cannons echoed through the air- the hand let bullet marks coat it as it descended, slowly, nails pointing to the ground. To the unknowing eye, she would look almost bored, spread out on her stomach and chest, lips without a hint of movement as her wrist lowered effortlessly. But inside that very chest and stomach brewed a chaotic maelstrom, a hurricane of horror and destruction. 
 
A silent scream, and a soft prayer. The tanks had become a number. Another etching on a wall, another wordless breath, another drop of blood in an ocean. 
 
Disgusting. The woman's blood seemed to mingle with theirs, producing the oddest sort of frown from her. Looking closer, it almost seemed like she could still make out one of the torn bodies- even at their size, her eyes could draw accurate lines over every little feature upon his face. 
 
The woman realized she hadn't moved for some time, and turned to the right. The road crumbled under her trembling mass, her hair falling over like silky blankets of string. The same face. One of the girls in the crowd had a face like the fallen soldier in her hand. 
 
So, she smeared his corpse. Slashed the limp body apart with her nails. Another skull upon a throne of skulls should not make this much of a difference. So then- what was this heaviness in her bosom? Even as she tried to lift herself up, some nauseating force kept her pinned to the cold cement, watching as the last survivors left. 
 
The word floated across the wind- "Monster". The woman was interested, more than shocked, that she could still register such subtle tones at this height. And, this minute pricking in her side... 
 
Sleeping darts. 
 
She didn't even bother looking for long- it seemed like someone else's body. A palm to her face, and she slowly started drifting. She didn't even register the gigantic earthquake as her head hit the soil. 
 
... 
 
Baby steps forward. The men and women in uniforms approached the naked mountain cautiously. The chest let out heavy noises, heavier than when she stood. Yet, debris coating the felled beast's soles reminded them of the task they faced. 
 
Slowly, a hundred hands wrapped wires around the beast, like a scene from Jonathan Swift. Her limbs were tied in place to what was left of buildings- as if she were to be quartered. Jolts in her rest tossed some people off- yet, they pressed on. She was not immortal- they'd be able to kill her. Yet, it would require lots of time, an incredible amount of force- and for her to be absolutely still. 
 
"Monster..." 
 
The word still floated in the woman's head. She'd grown used to this feeling of aimlessness as she had gotten larger, of feeling caught in a body that wasn't really hers- at least, that's what she'd told herself. 
 
A man rested in her hands. Now, being this large felt very strange. He spoke: 
 
"Monster? Don't talk like that! Who said you were a monster? You're an angel at any size- sent right from heaven. You're big? More of you to hug. So what if people say things? Forget what those losers say. You can just squash them. But please- don't ever change. Never. I'm happy here with you. I-" 
 
Her fist curled inwards. He became the pilot, the soldier, the little girl, the sickness in her stomach. He was nothing but a number. 
 
Nothing but the number "one" etched on a wall. 
 
... 
 
A soft light. The woman woke to find herself unable to make the slightest movement. Strings, all over her body. 
 
And suddenly, a sharp, piercing pain. On every side of her body, a tiny pricking, a thousand tiny cuts combining into one horrifically painful experience. She struggled to keep a straight, stoic face against the army firing against her. Bullets sinking into her bare flesh, her blood coated the pavement as she cringed. 
 
Struggling did naught but tear one of two wires, and cause more property damage. The gunfire just would not stop, no matter her efforts. Until she realized- her boots were still on. 
 
Mustering the smallest bit of energy she had left, she jerked her knees towards her chest- and the shoes slid off. Movement returned to her feet. The bullets hit harder and harder- yet, kicking viciously, she could tear down the buildings the wires were tied to. 
 
And with a single kick, she rose up, stomping towards her boots. The wires around her tore and unfolded slowly. She dragged buildings behind her, like chains, before they slowly slipped off. 
 
Back in the boots, her skin torn and bleeding, the horrific titan made her way forward, feet causing the military forces to scatter. Her lips became still again, looking at them with contempt. Cowards, each one of them. 
 
A few more lunges forward, another splatter on her boots, and she finally reached her destination- a tombstone. 
 
Kneeling over it, she whispered a quick apology, before moving away, far from the army beneath her. 
 
Every day of her life was a struggle. Drown herself in an ocean of blood, and forget the woman she once was? Or clutch onto the last remnants of her past, only to see how far she'd sunk into the depths of depravity? 
 
It may be different tomorrow. The machine, the killer, the divine punisher may win next. But today, just for today, the human won.

Chapter End Notes:

You know what the sexiest kind of giantess is?

One who knows when to keep her mouth shut.

Now, I'm all for freedom of speech. There are way too many issues that women are silent about- in the giantess community and elsewhere- and they should speak more about those. Them being so big and everyone else being so small are not amongst those issues. If a girl is big, and has nothing interesting to say, she shouldn't say anything at all.

This was partly inspired by one of KlnKing's comics, partly inspired by discussion about tragedy in giantess stories, and mostly inspired by a certain Mr. Tapsa. A man who loves boots, nails, and teeth. He came up with most of the scenario's general setup. Keep on keepin' on, you've been through more than any human deserves to be through. This one's for you.

But seriously, ladies and gentlemen alike: if you hurt your boyfriend or girlfriend by accident, talk about it. If you're SO MUCH BIGGER AND STRONGER than the rest of us, don't talk about it- if you do, it's probably because you don't think your size speaks for itself, and aren't as strong as you want to look.

Now, pop quiz- what was the woman's hair colour?