- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Review! That's what keeps me writing!

///

Anon still couldn't believe it. It'd been two days since he was shrunk. He'd heard the whispering rumors at school, they started about a week ago. Missing people... Just vanishing. Three days after he first heard about it he got unlucky. He was coming out of his after-school club when it knocked him cold - he woke up naked in a pile of his own clothes. That night he scouted the area for a place to hide when the impending student body returned the next day, and he found one - a small alcove at the back corner of one of the staircases, nobody ever went there since there was just a small wall against the staircase. Every day since, he'd been trying to find SOMEONE who would notice him, but the risk of just getting crushed was too much, and he'd always back away. Well, somebody would find him eventually - somebody had to come looking for him, right?Exhausted, he laid down next to the wall and slowly drifted to sleep.

Eyes blurry, he grumbled awake. The ground, it was shaking. Shaking? He got up on his knees, the wall was shaking? No. He turned around, and well, he'd got what he was asking for.

'Easy, easy.' Abby tiptoed towards her target, one converse foot in-front of the other, gently, she didn't wanna wake the tiny up. Suddenly, it rustled awake. "Whoops" Abby whispered. 'Well, no need to be subtle now' she slipped down on her knees and looked right down at it - it looked like a boy - and reached her hand to pick it up.

Anon was petrified. He looked up the approaching converse, up her jeans, up her loose shirt, to see... a girl. She had short raven hair and looked like she was trying to sneak up on him. Their eyes met, she froze, and immediately switched to jumping down in-front of him with a massive thunder. Dazed, he couldn't dodge her hand.

Abby held the boy up to her bright blue eyes. "Hey" she piped.

The next hour was a daze, Anon was thrown in the girls pocket and found himself getting to know her phone as he was thrown at it with every step, it even lit up a few times. Maybe getting found WASN'T the best thing.

Abby put the boy down on her desk. "So looks like I found you" she managed a weak smile. He just stared back at her. Awkward.

"So... What do you like to do?" She asked. Still silent.

Anon was at loss, after tossing him through Six Flags in her pocket, he was aching and still drowsy, and now she was... making small talk?

"Awkward..." She whispered. "Umm... So, how long have you been small? I heard the rumor and I was looking to find somebody for, you know... a friend... or..."

"Or..." He repeated. Abby was startled.

"Or... You know..." Abby continued.

"No I don't..." Anon replied.

"So how about that weather!" She jerked.

Anon was numb. This girl was making no sense, and he started to feel a bit uneasy.

"Uh, do you get much sleep at that size? I mean, you were by the stairs and, well, maybe at night you do but I like to nap a bit and I don't know if you like to do that but you can't next to the stairs with all those people it probably sounds like an earthquake and..." Abby gasped, she was not making any progress here, she barely talked to a regular boy - how was she supposed to talk to a tiny one?

"Uh... Can you just..." Anon started.

"Let you sleep? Well about that I gotta well like to... Well the thing is I like to, you know, play with myself right now because school's out and mom and dad are at work and so..."

No. She wouldn't.

"Well, you're tiny and I was thinking... Well, I'm a virgin. Wanna help me lose it?" Abby immediately regretted those words. What the heck was wrong with her? She couldn't stop thinking about him being a boy, a tiny boy, but still a boy.

"Uhm..."

Abby reached her hand out and snatched him off the desk and brought him close to her crystal blue eyes. "I mean I'm not gonna make you..." 
Anon was focused on what was happening down below. Her palm scraped against his bare crotch. Dammit, not now.

"...You're hard." Abby whispered, their eyes met. A small smile crept across her face.

She turned him over onto her palm, laying down, face up, she prodded at the little stick with her index, she watched the tiny's face as it squirmed. "So you like it when I do this... right?" She prodded at it with her finger, resting the tip of her thumb on the tip of the shaft, and gently swayed it. She blushed, she'd never... helped someone... well, like this.

Anon couldn't control it, he hated this. He didn't WANT her to do this - she was kinda cute but he wasn't ready like this. But it felt good, and he couldn't stop it, the swaying, the pressure, the soft, irregular, prodding of her inexperienced fingers. He couldn't, he...

"Umm, so... Can I put you there now?" She asked. Anon was panting, all the confusing ecstacy inside him released in several hard full swoops, thoughts racing so fast he couldn't even comprehend the words he was hearing.
"It's only fair..."

Abby put him down, sliding out of her jeans and tossing her panties. She was gonna do it. She gently picked up her partner, well, he was more of like a toy now, and parted stroked her moist lips, parting them open, and sliding the tiny in her. She felt the tip of his little head come through her, his tiny hair tickling her walls, she shivered, pushing him in more, two fingers holding his legs together as she slid him deeper into her.

"I should've... sat down... first..." She quivered, clenching her thighs.

Anon was in hell, this isn't what sex is supposed to feel like. He was exhausted, but he was immediately awoken when the sticky vaginal ceiling slapped against his face, forcing his eyes closed and sneaking a terrible taste in his mouth. This was...

"Ahhhhh~" Abby jerked, she felt her muscles constrict around him. It had to hurt down there... but she couldn't stop... She didn't want to kill him... she bent down on her knees, one hand still pushing the tiny inside her, the other grabbing the carpet for support. This was so wrong... What was she doing? Abby felt her eyes well up.

"I'm... I'm... SORRY!" She screamed, jamming the tiny in further and pulling him straight out, her movements getting stronger as she cried harder. "I'M SORRY YOU HAVE TO DO IT WITH A GIRL LIKE ME, I'M SORRY!" She screamed.

Anon couldn't hear anything but the increasingly tense rhythmic thumping of the girl around him, it was getting faster, and he tried to scream as his legs were crushed together by those imposing fingers, trying to catch a breath in the increasingly shorter amount of time he had every time he was pulled out. Worst of all, he felt like her fingers were actually slipping, what if she let him go?

"BUT I HAVE TO!" Abby was bawling. She really did, she was a senior, there was no way she was walking out a virgin. She couldn't. She wouldn't. This was important, and a tiny boy couldn't stop her from getting it. She had to make him, there wasn't any other way. She felt her hands slip as the tiny was sent through too deep. "I HAVE TO AND I CAN'T STO-" She couldn't finish the last word asbody revulsed as the ground shook, she was thrown back with her inner tremmors as she reflexively jammed her thighs together, she barely felt the tiny pop within her as she screamed with the sound of her first true orgasm obliterating her virginity.

"I'm... sorry..." She sniffled, getting up, she looked down at her legs. She had let go, she couldn't feel him... he's dead... "I'm sorry..."