- Text Size +
Riley, Katie, and Matt were sneaking through the dark to reach their homes. Soon they reached Riley's house.

"You know, Riley, you could've at least put your bikini back on." Matt said.

"Oh well. And besides, I like showing off my body!" Riley said.

"Probably your sex drive. And how are you going to explain this to your sisters?" said Katie.

"Well, I'll just tell Cynthia that my bikini was already very tight and I grew a little, so it popped off! Considering how much I've grown the past few months, she'll believe it! And I'll probably say the same to Cindy." Riley said, heading to her house.

Matt and Katie waved goodbye to her, and headed off towards Matt's house. Soon they arrived there.

"Well, see you tomorrow, Matt!" Katie said, hugging Matt and kissing him. Feeling his cock touch her as they hugged made her aroused, but she left, waving goodbye.

Matt was about to ring the doorbell when he remembered that Melissa said she was having a sleep over that night. Sneaking to the back door, he found his family's spare key and quietly opened it. He looked inside, and hearing noises coming from Melissa's room, he figured they were all in her room. Matt quickly but quietly walked over to his room and opened the door. At that moment, one of Melissa's friends, who was on her way back from the bathroom, saw Matt, and just stopped, speechless at the huge, naked hunk in front of her, his cock jutting a foot out into the air. Matt closed the door behind him, not noticing the girl who saw him.

----------

Melissa, was, of course, in her room. There were three of her friends in the room, and there was the one outside. There was Nikki, a blonde with an average physique; Wendy, a brunette with huge boobs; and Sarah, a black haired girl that had a nice, curvy butt. And there was Kelly outside, who was a redhead.

"I'm so glad that my parents were out of town today, and that Kyle was away. Otherwise, we couldn't have this sleep over!" Melissa said.

"Hey, what about your little brother, Matt?" asked Sarah.

"Well, he's sleeping in his room." responded Melissa.

"Is your brother cute? And how well endowed is he?" asked Nikki.

"That's not important. I need to go to the bathroom right now." Melissa said, getting up.

Melissa left the room just as Kelly entered.

"Hey guys! You won't believe what I just saw!" Kelly said, overenthusiasticly.

"What would that be?" asked Wendy.

"I saw Melissa's brother naked. And he was huge! He's like, a bodybuilder! And his cock is like a foot long!" Kelly said.

"Really? I wonder why Melissa was hiding that from us! Let's go see him!" Sarah said.

With that, the four girls got up, and headed to Matt's room. One of them opened the door quietly, and peeked in. To her delight, Matt was just resting on his bed without any covers. Somehow, he managed to fall asleep in a matter of moments, and his manhood was sticking up for any onlookers to see.

"Wow! He's HUGE!" Wendy said.

The four girls went into Matt's room, and sat around on Matt's bed, admiring the teen in front of them.

"Now, I've seen some cocks before, but this one is a real man cock!" Nikki said.

"And he's so muscular and strong! His arms are as hard as rocks! And his legs are like tree trunks!" Sarah said, caressing the teen's muscles.

Wendy just looked in awe at the rod in front of her, and then started to tap, and then started groping it a little.

"Wendy!" shouted Kelly, "Don't do that! We wouldn't want him waking up, and we don't want Melissa to know what we're doing!"

"Know what?" Melissa said, entering the room.

When she saw that her brother had grown more, she stopped for a moment, clearly shocked. And then she went up to Matt, trying to think of a way to wake him up. Inspecting the cock in front of her, she compared it to her arm; it wasn't quite as long, but it was just as thick. Then, getting an idea, Melissa pulled her hand up and threw the strongest punch she could muster at her brother's organ. When she hit it, it was harder than she imagined, and it actually hurt her hand. But it got Matt to wake up a little.

"Huh...? Katie... is that..." Matt started grumbling as he woke up, but then he noticed that he was surrounded by 18 year old girls.

"Matt!" Melissa shouted angrily.

"Look, I'm sorry! Something happened at the pool, so I got home late and I tried to be as careful as possible to not be seen!"

"Well, that wasn't good enough! I didn't want the focus of tonight to be on you!" Melissa yelled.

"Aw, don't be so hard on him!" Kelly started, "And he has, like, the greatest sex appeal of any man alive!"

"Yeah!" Wendy said in agreement, "... you don't mind if we have sex with him, do you?"

"What? I have a girlfriend!" Matt said worriedly.

"No! I don't want to see you do that with my brother. And he's only 15!" Melissa said.

"You're just saying that since you're jealous that you can't have sex with him because you're siblings." Nikki said.

"He's only 15? Wow, I wonder how big he'll be when he turns 18..."
Chapter End Notes:
(This scene still continues in the next chapter)