- Text Size +
"You know, it's a good thing that no one else is here..." Katie said, walking around the pool, her breasts jiggling a lot.

Katie found a pool chair to sit on, so she sat down and extended her very long legs over the edge of the chair. Matt looked back at his girlfriend. He just couldn't get over how beautiful she looked; her breasts so big and firm, her butt so perfectly round, her stomach showing a nicely toned six-pack of abs, and there was light muscle tone all over her body...

Matt realized he was starting to get an erection, so he turned away from the girls, however, Riley noticed what he was trying to do.

"Hey, Matt! Let me see how big your boner is!" Riley said.

Matt tried to angle himself away, but Riley caught a glimpse of his cock's huge size.

"OMG! Your cock... it's so huge when erect! It's gotta be around a foot long! That's it! I want that monster inside of me!" Riley said.

With that, Riley took off her bikini top, releasing her nice, perky C-Cup breasts. They weren't anywhere near as big as Katie's, but for a 14 year old, they were pretty sexy looking. Riley then started to take off her bikini bottom.

"Riley." Katie said.

Riley finished taking off her bikini, leaving her in her nude glory.

"Riley!" Katie said.

Riley then started to head towards Matt.

"RILEY!" Katie shouted.

"Oh, come on, Katie! Every girl has a sex drive when going through puberty!" Riley said, frowning.

"That's not true. I'm not exactly taking my clothes off to get at Matt, and if anything, I should have more of a sex drive, considering my enhanced body." Katie said, stepping into the pool.

Riley looked at Katie and was surprised to be looking up at Katie's breasts.

"Oh yeah? Well, maybe you're the exception!" Riley said, heading back towards Matt.

Katie then grabbed Riley and lifted her out of the pool like a small child.

"Riley, I told you to stop!" Katie said.

"Oh, come on! It's not fair that you're like seven feet tall and I'm only five and a half! And besides, Matt didn't act like he didn't want to do it!"

"Well," Matt said, "to be honest, I was afraid that I'd hurt you with my giant strength. I think I could even lift Katie while she's carrying you!"

"Why don't you try that, Matt?" Katie asked.

Matt nodded, and then gripped Katie's midsection, and lifted her up into the air with some effort.

"Why can't I grow any bigger? It's like you two are hogging up everyone's growth spurts! And now that I think about it, Matt, it looks like your cock has grown some..."

----------

A few minutes ago...

"Mr. Venten! The boy has arrived!"

"Great. And what about the girl?"

"She's standing way above the boy!"

"Hmm... well, I think that's enough growth for her, today. Make sure the boy gets some Xtr-Growth-963."

"And what about the other girl, sir?"

"She can't control her sex drive very well. She would be horrible for my plan. Ignore her."

"Yes, sir."

---------

Matt looked at Katie, and found himself looking down at her breasts. And now that he looked at himself, he muscles seemed much bigger, too.

"Why does it seem like you two grow when you're in this pool?" Riley said.

"Really? Well, I guess I best head out of the pool." Katie said.

"Oh no you don't! We need to make sure whether this pool is making you grow or not! You can use me as a reference point, since I unfortunately seem to not be growing." Riley said.

"But I don't want to pass eight feet tall!" Katie said.

"Well, if you do grow, then you'll know for sure that it is the pool. If you don't, then we know it's not the pool. And I bet Matt would love to see you grow!" Riley said.

So the three talked for a while to pass the time. Matt soon found himself eye level with Katie's chin, and found himself fidgeting with his swimming trunks as they tightened on his cock. Riley observed that Katie wasn't getting any bigger.

After some time, the three started to hear a ripping sound. Riley smiled with glee, since she knew what that sound was. Suddenly, Matt's massive rod tore a hole in his swimming trunks, revealing his foot long cock to the world. Before Katie or Matt could stop her, Riley jumped at Matt's cock and started rubbing it with her breasts as she felt his new eight-pack abs. Matt quickly shoved her away.

"Riley, we're not here to have sex!" Matt said.

"Pfft. What else are you going to do with that behemoth of a cock? And besides, you two are naked in front of each other!" Riley said.

"Well, it's not our fault about that. And besides, we actually have morals when it comes to things like this!" Katie said.

Riley just frowned.

A few minutes later, they figured that Matt had stopped growing, just short of Katie's height.

"Well, I guess it isn't the pool, Katie. Matt has caught up to you and you haven't grown an inch!" Riley said.

"Well, I guess we might as well try to sneak home now..." Katie said, sighing.