- Text Size +
Katie had arrived at the pool wearing her new swimsuit. She was wearing a green microkini, because that was the only thing she could find that would fit her at the time. It was 6:00, and Matt would be coming at 7:00. Riley was already here, wearing a shiny black bikini. Katie waved, and then jumped in.

---------

"Mr. Venten! The girl is at the pool!"

"Excellent. Is the boy there?"

"No, but, according to our observations with our hidden cameras, the boy will be here within an hour."

"Well, put in some of the Xtr-Growth-963. We want the girl to grow now, while we know she'll be here. And this new version of Xtr-Growth will allow her to grow a little more outside the pool."

"Yes sir."

----------

Katie started to feel an odd tingling in her body, but it felt different than the previous night. And she didn't feel any bigger, so Katie just figured that it was nothing. Riley then came over.

"Hey, Katie! So, like I said, there's something we need to discuss..." Riley said.

"And what would that be?" Katie said.

"Well, I was wondering... could you, like, ditch your boyfriend so I can be with him?" Riley asked.

"What? Absolutely not! I love him! And not just for his body!" Katie responded, shifting her top a little.

"Aww... well, can you... let me and Matt have a.., "sleepover" at my house?"

"No. I'm not going to let you have sex with my boyfriend. And besides, with how big he is now, I really doubt his manhood could possibly fit in your small body." Katie said, shifting her bikini bottom.

"Oh, come on! Can I at least see him without his boxers on?"

"No! Sheesh, Riley, what is wrong with you? Why are you so desperate for sex or something like that?" Katie asked, wincing a little as she felt her bikini top pinch her nipple.

"Oh, I dunno, hormones, maybe?" Riley said with a smirk.

"Oh, yeah? Well, maybe you should have a doctor check your brain so it won't produce as much of those hormones." Katie said, wincing again as it felt like her bikini bottom had become a thong.

"But that wouldn't be good! I'd stop growing at 5'4", and if I ever want to have sex with Matt, I'll need as much growth as I can get!" Riley said.

"If the hormones that were making you grow were the same ones that are making you so desiring of sex, then you'd be ten feet tall!" Katie said, adjusting her bikini, since it was feeling a little tight.

"Okay, then maybe it's not hormones. And why are fidgeting so much?" Riley said.

"It's nothing, my bikini just feels a little... off." Katie said, adjusting her bikini again.

"Hmm... I must ask you, what is it like to have such big, firm boobies? Oh, and you might want to adjust your bikini again. I can see the egde of your areola. And your nipples seems to be pushing on the fabric of your bikini." Riley said, pointing at Katie's breasts.

"Oh, it must've slipped or something..." Katie said, adjusting her bikini again. Yet, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get her bikini top to completely cover her areola.

"And is it just me, or are your breasts bigger than when we got here?" Riley asked.

Katie shrugged, and then looked at the time. Surprised, she found out it was already 7:00! Matt would be here soon. And sure enough, Matt arrived, but this time he was wearing much larger swimming trunks that were still struggling to contain the monster beneath them.

"Hi, Katie!" Matt said.

"Give me a moment to get out..." Katie said to Matt, starting to pull herself out of the pool.

Matt eyes followed Katie up as she got out... and up, and up, and up! Much to Matt's surprise, Katie was now standing taller than he was! Matt found himself looking straight at Katie's breasts!

"Uhh... Katie? When did tou get so... tall?" Matt said, clearly shocked.

Katie looked down, obviously stunned at her size.

"I... I... I don't know! I wasn't this big when I got in!"

A man then came over to them.

"Hey, you two, would you like to have the pool to just yourselves and your friend here?" asked the man.

Katie nodded, and the man got on the intercom and announced that the pool was closing to the public for a private function. Soon the only people left were Matt, Katie, and Riley.

"Jeez, Katie, how big are you?" Matt asked.

"I... don't know..." Katie said.

All of a sudden, Katie's bikini top snapped off and hit Matt in the face. When Matt recovered, his eyes were looking directly at Katie's exposed nipples. Matt quickly tried to look away, but he was having trouble looking away from Katie's basketball sized breasts.

"Matt!" Katie said slightly annoyed.

"Oh, come on, Katie!" Riley said, "With such a supermodel body like that, it was only a matter of time until your top came off!"

Katie glared at Riley for a moment, then looked back at Matt.

"Well, I guess our parents wouldn't... mind... if... you saw my breasts... so long as we didn't have sex, I guess. I'll just sit outside the pool while you swim..." Katie said.

Matt nodded and then jumped into the pool. Katie was now 7'2"!