- Text Size +
Matt entered the locker room, and started to strip down to just his boxers so he could change. Most of the other boys were shocked at the teen in front of them; just yesterday he was a weakling, today he was a giant! And of course, all the other boys could tell that Matt was much more endowed than they were. One of the other boys could even see Matt's cock poking its head out from underneath Matt's boxers. At that moment, Ryan came in to the locker room, ready to beat up Matt, but as he looked around, he couldn't see the scrawny weakling he saw yesterday. However, he did see someone new who wasn't quite as tall as him, but had a lot more muscle. Ryan tapped the new kid's shoulder.

"Hey, I'm looking for this twerp who really got on my nerves. Have you seen-" Ryan started, but then the kid turned around. Ryan glanced down and noticed this guy had a much larger bulge than he did, and when he looked at this teen's face, he stepped back with terror.

"M-m-matt?" Ryan said scared.

"You got a problem?" Matt responded. Ryan started to back up, until his back was against the lockers.

"Uh... um... look, I didn't mean to hurt you yesterday! I was just havin' some good ole fun! Please don't hurt me!" Ryan said, scared out of his mind.

Matt raised his hand, and Ryan cowered, waiting for a blow, but it never came. When he looked up, he saw Matt's hand reached out.

"Now, look. You're lucky that I don't like violence very much, but if I see you picking on anyone else..." Matt said.

Ryan got up, and quickly left.

---------

in the girls locker room, Tracy was waiting so she could insult Katie. But when Katie came in, Tracy was surprised to see the once small girl struggling to fit in her clothes. Katie took off her shirt, revealing her large, firm, DD-Cup breasts in her sister's bra. And Tracy couldn't help but look at Katie's rounder, firmer butt.

"Now who's the short one?" Katie said in a mocking tone.

Tracy couldn't believe her eyes.

"What? It's impossible for a teen girl to grow so much in one day!"

"Jealous, much?" Katie said, and then she finished changing and left the room.

----------

Gym class went by fairly quickly, with most of the class envious of either Matt or Katie. Soon it was lunchtime, and Riley went over to Katie.

"Um, Katie? Can you come to the pool an hour before Matt does? I'd like to talk with you about something... important then." Riley said.

"Sure. But I need to get some new clothes, first." Katie responded.

Matt and Katie's other friends, Chris and Tony, came to them as well.

Chris was 15, and Tony was 14. Tony used to date Riley, but rumor has it that they broke up because Tony didn't want to do a certain thing with Riley, afterwards commenting that Riley was soon going to do something she'd regret. Chris was a fairly average person, and had a humorous side to him.

"Hey, Matt," Tony started, "have you done you-know-what with Katie yet with your... um... enhanced bodies?"

"What? No!" Matt said.

"Well, that's good, because you shouldn't do that until you're at least 18! I can't believe Riley tried to get me to do that..." Tony said.

"Yeah. Well, I have to go, my mother has to pick me up for my doctor's appointment." Matt said, and then he left.

Katie, too, had to leave for a doctor's appointment.

---------

When Katie got to the doctor's office, she was shocked to find that it was on fire. The building was blackened in several location, and smoke was rising out. Katie's mom got out of the car and went to a doctor nearby.

"What happened here?" Katie's mom asked.

"Oh, some nurse accidentally spilled two different medicines together. Apparently, it makes some fire, somehow." said the doctor.

Katie's mom just groaned and got back in the car.

"Well?" asked Katie.

"Some nurse did something stupid. If you ask me, it's almost like someone didn't want the doctors to figure out what's happening to you..."

---------

Matt had gotten home after his family had also found out about the accident at the doctor's office. And it was time for Matt's survey.

Would you like to be bigger?
Maybe
Would you like to be big enough to win the Mr. Olympia contest?
That'd be nice...

---------

And now it was Katie's turn.

Do you like your current body?
Yes
Do you like your boyfriend's body?
Yes
Would you like for him to get bigger?
Yes
Would you like to be sexy enough to become the captain of the cheerleading team?
Yes

After that, Katie realized that she needed to get a new bikini so she could meet Riley at the pool...