- Text Size +
Laura had gotten Chris and Tony, and brought them to the area outside the pool, where Riley and Cynthia were waiting.

"So, what exactly happened?" Tony asked.

"Well, after me, Riley, and Laura were kicked out, I started eavesdropping to hear what they were going to do. They're going to experiment on Katie and kill Matt!" Cynthia said.

"Well, sis, what can we possibly do about it? We're just a bunch of teenagers..." Riley asked.

"Yeah, and Matt couldn't break out of his shackles, even though he was really big! How can we break him out?" Laura commented.

"Well, actually, I might have an idea..." Chris said.

Everyone looked towards him.

"Well, I did some research on Connor Venten's company. Apparently, they have a lab right next to the swimming pool, and an underground lab underneath their headquarters. If I am correct, most of the scientists should be at the underground lab. You three girls can sneak into the lab here and find something to free Matt, and Tony and I will try to sneak into the underground lab and save Katie." Chris explained.

Everyone nodded their heads, and the group split up.

---------

In Mr. Venten's underground lab...

"Hello, there, Katie, was it? I think I'll put your boyfriend up on this monitor here, so you can see him struggle and suffer before his death." Mr. Venten said.

"You won't get away with this..." Katie said.

"Silly girl, as far as the outside world knows, you're monsters who deserve to be in captivity! Or killed! Who could possibly come and save you?" Mr. Venten said, laughing.

------------

The three girls were searching the lab. No one was there for some reason, so it was fairly easy for them to get through unnoticed.

"Hey, Cynthia..." started Laura, "why in the world did you pick such a skimpy bikini? I mean, all that really is is two strips of fabric from your vagina up to your shoulders, barely passing over your nipples! If your breasts were any bigger, your nipples would be too wide for it to cover them!"

"We're trying to save Matt, and you're seriously bringing up my sister's fashion sense?" Riley questioned.

"Hmph. Well, Laura, I'm sure you're just saying that because you don't have a sexy body like mine to show off!" Cynthia responded.

Laura just grumbled. The three eventually found a room with a window to the swimming pool. When they got into the room, they could see Matt struggling in the pool outside.

"Huh. They must have one way windows!" Laura stated.

The girls started looking around the room, but Riley examined the monitor close to the window. There was lots of data, and there was an image of Matt there that had "20 FT" next to it.

"Oh my gosh... they were the ones that caused Matt and Katie to grow!" Riley exclaimed.

Laura came over, and gasped at what she saw.

"So they put a chemical into the pool that only made them grow... but how are we going to free Matt?" Laura said.

"Oh, I know! We'll just put some more of that chemical in the pool to make him outgrow the shackles! How does... 30 ft tall sound?" Riley said.

"Hmm... I guess that will do." Laura commented.

Riley pushed some buttons, and then pulled a lever.

Outside, Matt started to feel weird. Suddenly, his shackles started to feel tight, and they started to feel painfully tight. Then, all of a sudden, the shackles broke off, and Matt was free! Standing up, he realized he was much taller than before. And his cock was huge... it was a third of his height long at least... around 11 feet long! Riley tried calling out to Matt through the window, and Matt did manage to hear them. Looking around for them, Matt eventually decided that they were probably in the building next to the pool (the window was one way only, so Matt couldn't see in). But when he lowered himself to try and see in, he accidentally jammed his cock through the window. Riley and Laura jumped out of the way, while Cynthia looked on in shock.

"Gosh, his manhood is bigger than all three of us combined!" Cynthia said.

Riley jumped onto Matt's cock, and he pulled it out.

"Hey, Matt!" Riley shouted from his cock.

Riley explained the situation to Matt, who then started to head towards the underground lab. While Matt left with Riley hanging on to his cock, Laura climbed out the window and started following them. Cynthia, however, had found a barrel in a corner labelled "Unaltered Xtr-Growth". Looking at it, Cynthia got a grin on her face...

---------

"No! No! How could this happen?" Mr. Venten shouted in anger at the events happening on the monitor.

"Ha! You can't keep my boyfriend trapped for that long!" Katie jeered.

"Shut up, girl! I'll make sure the military goes and shoots him NOW!" he said, venturing off to another room.

At that moment, Chris and Tony walked into the room. Tony looked up and noticed Katie.

"Wow, Katie, you've got quite a sexy body!" Tony commented.

"Please stop looking. And what are you doing here?" Katie said.

"Well, we're here to save you! Riley, Laura, and Cynthia went to save Matt." Chris said.

Katie quickly explained her situation.

"You see those lights over there? If you can turn it on, I'll be able to outgrow this prison!" Katie said.

"Sounds easy enough." Tony said.

They headed over there and turned on the light. Suddenly, Katie started to feel strange, and then she started to grow! The machine she was in didn't stand a chance as she burst out of it. Her head soon hit the 25 ft ceiling, but as she was reaching 30 ft tall, there was a loud noise, and the lights stopped working. Katie stopped at 30 ft tall, the same size as Matt. Her breasts were as bigger than several large people! Her hourglass figure made her look extremely sexy. Katie turned to the source of the loud noise, and stopped smiling.

Mr. Venten had a gun.

"If you kids don't let me escape, I'll shoot you." he said, grabbing Chris and using him as a hostage.

Katie looked in fear, sad that she couldn't do anything. But at that moment, there was a rumble, and suddenly the ceiling collapsed. Using this time, Chris knocked the gun out of Connor Venten's hands and out of reach. Looking up, Katie saw someone that made her heart skip a beat. It was Matt.

"I hope I wasn't too late!" Matt said with a grin.

Katie smiled.

"I'll get my revenge someday!" Mr. Venten shouted as Katie picked him up.

"Well, you're gonna have to report to the authorities first!" Katie.

With that, they all left the building.

----------

Connor Venten was sent to jail for life for the crimes he did, and the town helped Matt and Katie adjust to their new life. At sunset that day, the two met at the pool.

"Y'know, Katie, I'm glad that it was you that I got to grow with!" Matt said.

"Me too!" Katie said, then leaned over and gave him a kiss.

The two giant teens became famous for their size. Unfortunately, a cure for their growth was never found, as all the remaining Xtr-Growth had vanished. The two continued to grow bigger, not just because of the remaining Xtr-Growth in their bodies, but the fact that they were still teenagers, and had some growing to do. The two loved each other for the many years to come.


THE END

...Or is it?
Chapter End Notes:
Well, that is the end of the story! Reviews would be appreciated, since this is the first real story I've done. If you'd like to make a story with these characters (or make your own sequel), here is a challenge I posted for that:http://www.giantessworld.net/modules/challenges/challenges.php?chalid=261