- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
All the fun and happy stuff ends in this chapter as the story takes a darker turn, but don't worry, there is still another chapter after this.
After the events at the Mr. Olympia contest and the cheerleading tryouts, some of the town's workers brought Matt and Katie to the pool, which they closed off to thr public, in order to give the two teens some privacy. Riley and Cynthia came along too, just to make sure Matt was okay, not realizing a similar thing had happened to Katie.

The town workers brought Matt through the entrance to the pool, with Riley and Cynthia close behind. Riley had changed into a blue bikini, while Cynthia had changed into a seductive string bikini that matched her dyed hair's color. Matt walked into the pool with the two girls following.

"Gee, Matt, I wonder when you'll stop growing!" Riley said.

"Yeah, you're huge already!... I wonder how big that cock of your's is going to get..." Cynthia commented.

"Look, I already have a girlfriend! I don't need two more girls flirting with me!" Matt said.

Just then, they heard some voices near the entrance.

"Huh. I thought they closed it just for us..." Riley said, confused.

However, the confusion went away when they saw a giant, naked teenage girl walk in.

"Oh, so Katie grew some, too, eh?" Rikey said.

She walked over and stepped into the pool.

"Looks like you two keep growing in tandem! You're never at a different size for too long!" Cynthia commented.

"So, how did your cheerleading tryouts go?" Matt asked.

"Well, I was doing fine, but then I started to grow! At least the coach made me captain..." Katie responded.

"Well, if we keep growing, I don't know if you'll be able to keep that position!" Matt joked.

"Yeah... true. So, how did the Mr. Olympia contest go?" Katie asked.

"Well, it was quite embarrassing! I outgrew what I was wearing in front of everyone there..." Matt said.

"Did you win?" Katie asked.

"Well, of course I did, but it was embarrassing nonetheless!" Matt said.

While they were talking, another person came in wearing a purple bikini. It was their friend, Laura.

"Oh my gosh, you two have grown! Puberty really hit you hard, didn't it? Well, anyways, I heard about what had happened, and they let me come in. I hope you don't mind?" Laura said.

"Well, at school we girls see each other fairly naked all the time in the locker room, so I don't mind. Only Matt would, I'd think." Katie responded.

"Well, so many girls have seen me naked I guess another one couldn't hurt..." Matt said.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Chris and Tony wanted to come check up on you guys! Do you mind if they come?" Laura asked.

"I'd rather they didn't..." Katie said, covering her chest.

The group talked for a little bit, and hoped Matt and Katie would stop growing. But someone else had other plans for them...

-----------

"So, Mr. Venten, what should we do about the two teens?"

"Well, it is time we enact the final part of our plan. Make the girl grow big first; the boy's arousal will cause him to grow, and then make sure he reaches the girl's height."

"Yes, sir. Anything we should do after that?"

"Call the military and tell them that there are two giant threats to society. Both should be captured, and we will do 'research' on one of them, and the military will deal with the other one."

"Yes, sir."

----------

As they were talking, Katie started to feel weird.

"Um, guys? I think... I might be... growing again!" Katie said worriedly.

Katie started growing, but this time she was growing much faster. She quickly passed ten feet tall and was still growing!

"Katie... wow! You're getting huge!" Laura commented.

Soon Katie's navel rose above the water, and she kept growing! Her vagina soon rose above the water, too! Cynthia looked up in shock at the fact that she had to look up at a younger girl's vagina! Soon, not even Matt was tall enough to be able to look down at it! Katie's growth then slowed down to a halt.

"Uh, Katie? You look like you are 20 ft tall! Your vagina is higher up than Matt!" Cynthia said.

"Oh, gosh... there goes that cheerleading captain position... as well as my old life!" Katie said with worry.

"Katie? You might want to sit down! At your height, almost anyone within a good distance of the pool can see your chest!" Riley said.

Katie quickly sat down, covering her boobs. Even sitting down, Katie was taller than all of them! Matt had gotten aroused at seeing his girlfriend grow, but he desperately tried to keep from getting an erection, but to no avail. His cock reached out to over two feet long, and then Matt started to grow!

"Now Matt is growing! At this rate, the two of them will take up the entire pool!" Laura said.

Matt started to grow, his muscles not really growing that much outside of the overall growth, but his cock was getting bigger! Slowly Matt rose upwards, the tip of his cock above the surface of the water. Matt kept growing until he neared Katie's height, and stopped when he was exactly the same height as her. His cock was so massive that it was 7 feet long, basically so big that it was bigger than an entire person!

"Matt... your cock is so huge! I think it is even bigger than me! Let me check..." Cynthia said.

She climbed on top of Matt's cock, followed by Riley and Laura. Matt now had three girls resting on top of his cock!

"Ugh... you girls just can't leave my boyfriend alone, can you?" Katie said with some annoyance.

"Well, now that I think about it, you're the only one here who hasn't felt his cock!" Riley commented.

"Well, I was thinking about waiting a bit. But seriously, girls, please get off my boyfriend's private parts!" Katie said.

"Hmph. Would you like some people to be resting on your breasts to make you feel huge?" Riley asked as she got off Matt.

"No, I wouldn't, unless it was Matt. The only reason Matt has had girls all over his cock since this started is because he was too shy to say no! I'm not going to have a bunch of guys touch me as they please!... well, unless it was Matt!" Katie said.

At that moment, some sirens went off, and some soldiers ran through the entrance. Matt and Katie quickly covered up their private areas. The soldiers up to the pool and aimed their weapons at Matt and Katie. The two didn't move. They were big, but not big enough to stop a bullet.

"You two, stay where you are! You three in the pool! Get out, now, and leave the area!" one of the soldiers yelled.

"But-" Cynthia started.

"Go now!" the man yelled.

Riley, Cynthia, and Laura quickly got out, and, after glancing back at Matt and Katie, left the pool.

"What is the meaning of this?" Katie asked, "You can't just arrest us because we're big! It's not even our fault!

"We were told that you two are threats to society! We will do what we must!" responded the soldier.

After the soldier said that, a man in a white coat walked into the area.

"Uh..." started the soldier, "Connor Venten, right? The owner of the town?"

"That would be me." Mr. Venten responded.

"What should we do with these two?" the soldier asked.

"Well, my scientists were thinking that we could take one of them, preferably the girl, into our lab to do research on how they got this big." Mr. Venten responded.

"You can't just experiment on my girlfriend! That's inhumane and against the law!" Matt shouted.

"Well, boy, some things have to be done for the safety of society. We have to make sure something like this never happens again." Mr. Venten explained.

"Uh, Mr. Venten, what should we do with the boy?" the soldier asked.

"Hold him until night falls, then kill him." Mr. Venten told him.

"You can't just commit murder! There is something called due process! He'd need a trial to get the death penalty legally!" Katie said.

"Someday, girl, you'll find out that the world is much more complex than you think. Soldiers, take the girl to my lab and then contain the boy." Mr. Venten said.

The soldiers made Katie get out of the pool and started to escort her out. Katie looked back at Matt, her face sad and heartbroken, and then she had to leave. The soldiers surrounding Matt locked him into some steel shackles they had brought with them, trapping Matt in the pool. Matt tried to break free, but it was no use. His bonds were too strong.

----------

Back at Mr. Venten's underground labs, the soldier finished escorting Katie to her destination in a large, open room. There was a large, strange machine with electricity all around, and they forced her into the machine and the shackles in it, forcing her to reveal her breasts. After the soldiers left, Mr. Venten walked up to Katie.

"Ah, you're quite a pretty young girl, aren't you?" Mr. Venten said.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" Katie asked.

"Why, this was all part of my master plan!" Mr. Venten said.

"What do you mean?" Katie asked.

"I've been watching you and your boyfriend from the instant you took your survey when you entered town to now. It was my scientists' work that caused you to grow. I was the one who set up everything that happened today." he responded.

"Wait... your scientists' work? Then this 'research' is...?"

"A lie. Something that had always fascinated me was giantesses. The idea of being near something so immense... and something so beautiful filled me with wonder. But leaving a giantess to her own devices would be stupid. So, I opted to get a giantess slave. And with one as young and pretty as you, I thought you would've been perfect."

"But what about Matt? Why bring him into this" Why... why... why would you kill him?" Katie asked, sobbing at the thought of her love dying.

"As my scientists were developing the chemical to create a giantess, I realized I could get an additional benefit from it. What if the world had heard about a giant just about to attack a town, but thanks to the bravery of one man, the giant was stopped before he caused any major damage? The man would be viewed as a saviour!"

"But he didn't do anything!"

"The outside world doesn't know that."

"But why pick me and Matt? Why not two random people?"

"I figured that it would be easier to make you a slave if you were left utterly heartbroken. I will be showing you the execution of your boyfriend on this large screen."

Katie started crying at this point, very depressed.

"But how did you get the chemicals into our bodies?" Katie asked.

"Well, I put the chemical into the pool you swam at. It would only react to your DNA. Also, with lights like these," Mr. Venten explained, pointing at some lights in the corner that weren't turned on, "we were able to make it cause more growth in your bodies. Well, whatever the case, I'm off to go figure out what I will tell the town!"

Mr. Venten left the room.

Matt and Katie were now left helpless.
What would happen to them?
Chapter End Notes:
Make sure to read the next chapter when I finish it to find out how it ends!