- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter focuses a lot on Matt, so those who are interested only on Katie might want to skip this chapter.
"Come on out."

"I... I don't know..."

"C'mon on, Matt, how can you hope to ever win that competition if you're afraid to show your girlfriend how you look in that outfit?" Katie said.

Matt grumbled, and then walked into view. He was only wearing the green speedo he got earlier, so, although showing off his stunning muscles, make his big bulge readily obvious.

"Hmm... I see what you mean. Worried the girls will go crazy over you?" Katie asked.

"No, it's more that I have a sense of public decency..." Matt responded.

"Oh, pfft, I've seen you naked, and so has Riley and Cynthia. And those other girls. Having it partially concealed is easier than those were." Katie said.

"Well... uh... I guess so?"

"Well, good luck! I'd come watch, but I have to try out for cheerleading. See you!" Katie said, leaving.

---------

"Mr. Venten! The Mr. Olympia contest is about to start!"

"Is the boy there?"

"Yes, he is."

"Alright, then, set up the special lights so we can make him grow more. Oh, and send him an assistant to tell him what he needs to do."

---------

Matt was sitting in the locker room for the event, and most of the men were eyeing him suspiciously. They were all some of the biggest bodybuilders around, but it was pretty clear that Matt was bigger. Just then, a man walked in.

"Alright, Matt, since this is your first time, I'll tell you what you need to do. I heard that they're doing it differently this year. When you get on stage and they call your name, just start doing a bunch of flexes and what not. Watch the guy before you so you have a better idea."

---------

In the audience were Riley, Cynthia, Sarah, Kelly, Wendy, Nikki. Riley and Cynthia had front row seats.

"I mean, all these bodybuilders look nice, but where's Matt?" Cynthia said.

Riley just shrugged.

"Alright, our next contestant is also our youngest, and we assure you, he's not on steroids! We tried every drug test we could do, and he was clean. So here is our 15 year old competitor, Matt!" said the announcer.

Matt walked onto stage, albeit a little slowly, due to his shyness. The crowd was shocked that there was such a huge person, and that he was still a teen!

"He looks bigger than I recall! And his bulge... wow, it's, like, twice as big as it was before!" Sarah said to the other girls.

Matt then started to flex, but then something strange happened. Any onlookers saw that his muscles were expanding! Soon tears were heard as his speedo started to tear, and his bulge just appeared to get larger. Before Matt could get away, there was a loud ripping sound, and his outfit tore off, revealing his flaccid cock. He was standing near the announcer, and it was clear to the audience that he was getting taller! Soon his biceps were much bigger than bowling balls, and his legs were thicker than the mightiest of tree trunks. His cock, too, kept growing. When he finally stopped growing, he dwarfed any other competitor there! He was around nine feet tall, and even though his cock was only flaccid, it clearly was over a foot long. Cynthia, who was in the front row, got a clear view of this.

"Wow! His... thing... is so big!" Cynthia said.

"Hmmph. At the rate he's growing, there is no way you could even think about having sex, soon, he'll probably have a rod bigger than me!" Riley said.

Most of the crowd was shocked at this spectacle in front of them. The three judges, all suspiciously female, all grabbed the trophy and handed it to Matt.

"Our winner is Matt! If anyone thinks otherwise, they can come and challenge him for it!" one of the judges said.

No one did.

"Congrats, Matt, you're the youngest winner! Oh, and could you stop by my house for-" said one of the judges.

"I'm too young for what you're suggesting." Matt said.

With that, the contest came to a close as everyone tried to find some clothes for Matt.