- Text Size +
A Day at the Pool



It was a normal day, a hot Wednesday. I had heard that Alley, Cassandra, and Mckayla were coming to the pool to swim, so I decided to get in first. Just as I was about to jump in, a blinding light came over me. When it cleared, I was two inches tall. Just then a gold Toyota pulled up, and out climbed a bikini-clad Tiffany. She stepped into the pool area, walking over to a long pool chair and sitting down, kicking off her flip-flops and stretching out. I was at the other end of the pool, so I began to make my way to her. One thing kept me going. Her feet. For the first time I saw her soles, and they looked marvelous. I reached her, and after staring at her feet for a minute, decided to get her attention. I yelled, and she sat up, looking around until she saw me. Instead of simply gasping or looking in disbelief or even fear, she smiled. "Oh hey! Aren't you just the cutest." I blushed and looked down, then felt a soft, heavy object press down on my head. Looking up, I saw it was her toe, and she giggled. "Come on, let me squish you! It won't hurt, I promise! You'll enjoy it! Just think, being smothered by my big, sexy feet, you want it, I know!!" I was still hesitant, not sure I would survive. She sensed my doubt. "You won't die, I promise!!" She made a pouty face, and I finally gave in, at which point her face lit up, a wide grin forming. "Yay! This is gonna be so much fun!!!" I had never seen Tiffany act so immature, no doubt my being shrunk and at her mercy made her power trip like a motherfucker. "Now just lay down on your back and I'll put my foot on you." she instructed. I did so, the hot concrete searing my back. She grinned. "Ready?" She slid her foot off the chair, making it hover just above me. Then, it came down, and I was squished by a girl for the first time in my life. Tiffany's foot was soft, yet rough. It smelled a little ripe, but that was okay. She shifted her foot, making it so my face could be seen poking from in between her toes. She smiled and waved. I grinned back, my now very stiff penis being an indicator of how much I liked being under her foot. She settled her foot on me for a few more seconds, then took it off just as Cassandra pulled up with Makayla and Alley. Tiffany squinted at me. "I'm not sure, but I think you got smaller." I looked around. Everything did look a little bigger. But my focus quickly shifted to the girls. I turned to Tiff. "I might be back later." I said, winking. "I'll be waiting." Tiff blew a kiss. I made my way back across the pool area. The girls didn't see my exchange with Tiff, so they didn't know about me yet. Alley and Makayla were getting ready, while Cassandra had settled into a pool chair with her tablet, straddling it with her feet on either side. Alley began walking down the other side of the pool. Makayla, however, walked down my side. At this point I could tell I was smaller, because she didn't notice me. In fact, she stepped right on me, walking on as if nothing happened. I stood, taking time to stretch my muscles and work out the heat from the concrete. I continued walking down the side of the pool area, toward Cassandra. She was fat, but her feet were sexy. Before I got there, a huge tidal wave of pool water slammed down on me, washing me towards the fence. I loved the cooling sensation it gave me, and stood once again, making my way back towards Cassandra. I reached her foot, and she didn't seem to notice me. I stared at her toes for a minute before laying down on my stomach and crawling under them. I pressed myself as far into the skin behind her toes as I could before I started humping the ground. After a minute, her foot lifted, and at first I thought it was over. But then, she set her foot back down, this time with the soft ball of her foot directly on top of my back. As I continued humping, her foot began slightly pumping up and down, pressing me into the ground over and over again. I eventually stopped moving and let her absentminded foot do the work, and I eventually blew my load into the concrete. She stopped pumping for a minute, letting her foot rest on top of me. Then she slid her foot off of me and poked me in the side with her toe, sliding it under my side and lifting, flipping me onto my back. I stared upwards, right at her smirking face, and I realized she had known about me all along. "Did you have fun, little boy?" I weakly nodded. "Good." She lifted her foot, and pressed it down on me, pinning me under it, and went back to her tablet, essentially forgeting about me. I laid there, smelling her foot for several minutes.