- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Characters, Roles, Moods (Chapter), and Known Ages

 


  • Lord Osiris: Villain/King of Planet Tiny/Lady Universe's Husband 

  • Lady Universe: Villain/Queen of Planet Tiny/Lord Osiris's Wife 
  • Jet: Lord Osiris's Right Hand Man 
  • Dylan McFalls: The Choosen One 
  • Miss. Goodfellow (29): Blonde Unaware Giantess Teacher 
  • Ashley (14): Dylan's Unaware Giantess Friend 
  • Alex (Female): Ashley's Best Friend 

Chapter 1: 'Small' Day of School

 

Okay so now that you know about why Lord Osiris and Lady Universe got they wanted to shrink all males, but now let me tell you about the first part of my day at school at ¼ and how the aliens shrink all males.

 

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

 

****************************Space***2:48*AM******************

 

"Hahahaha!" Lord Osiris laughed. He then asked "Minions what time is it?" One of his minions said "It's exactly 2--" The minion was cut off as Lord Osiris said "It's pay back time! I plan to shrink all the males who walk this Earth to ¼ of an inch tall. Now set the shrink ray and blast it at Earth." The shrink ray hit Earth making all males to shrink. "Uh… Osiris?" said Lady Universe "I  got reading saying that a human child named Dylan McFalls has the ability to stop you." "Okay, JET!" Lord Osiris called. "Yes sir." Jet said. "Go to the Earth and find the one called Dylan McFalls." Lord Osiris commanded. Jet then flew to Earth and into a town called Hanover.

 

*********************Dylan's*Room***6:03*AM******************

 

In the morning I woke up in quite a shock. "What the heck happened!?!" I wondered. "The end of my bed is about a mile away." Just then Jet came through my window "End of the line!" he said. "Oh no what do I do?" I thought. I then saw a penny on the other side of the bed, so I ran towards it with Jet casing me and then I threw the penny I found at him to knock him out. "Whoa perfect hit," I said. I then took his jet pack and flew to school.

 

************South*Weston*High*School***11:09*AM*************

 

A few hours later lunch wave A started, I was flying around the school until I rested in a pink pool. The only thing was that it wasn't a pool, it was yoghurt that my hot blonde teacher Miss. Goodfellow was having for lunch. I tried to avoid her spoon, but I was scooped up before I got the chance I yelled "MISS. GOODFELLOW DON'T EAT ME!!!!!!" but still no good she put me in her mouth and started to swallow. I thought of grabbing her uvila, but the only thing was it was hangging on the back of her thoat, so instead I grabbed a tooth. Miss. Goodfellow felt a strange thing on her tongue, so she opened her mouth and I flew right out. I went to the cafeteria and saw my friend Ashley, so I flew to her table and her friend Alex used her hand to swat at me. "Ew I hate bugs." she said. I fell onto one of Ashley's chips, but then moments later she ate that chip with me on it. I was in her troat and thought I was a goner until I found a turbo button I presed it and flew up her thoat and entered her mouth. She was putting more food in her mouth and started closing it. I got out just in time and went to my foods class in room 510. Everyone was studying for finals and I ran out of gas and fell in something orange.

Chapter End Notes:

Will he die? Is this the end of our hero? Keep Reading.

 


 

Next time on Planet Tiny: I get eaten by my friend Belle and come out in one piece. Then I think of a plan to stop Lord Osiris.

 


If you have any ideas about what happenes next then put an idea in the review box below.

Thank you.