- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We told everyone the plan to go into space. Then we went to Tampa, Florida to get to NASA HQ. I saved Curt before Brittany came into his room for a visit. I met up with the others and we got the spaceship and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter shows you what we do before and after we reach Planet Tiny. Meanwhile the girls start the search party in Codorus state park in hope of finding the guys, but trouble comes when Miss. Goodfellow's abusive ex fiancée sets a trap for her, but ends up getting chased by Dylan's other blonde friend Carly who thinks he's an insect. 

 


 

Character, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan (17): The Chosen One
  • Belle: Dylan's Friend
  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF
  • Lord Osiris: Villain/King of Planet Tiny/Lady Universe's Husband
  • Lady Universe: Villain/Queen of Planet Tiny/Lord Osiris's Wife
  • Bet: Jet's Twin Brother
  • Will Loser: Miss. Goodfellow's ex Fiancée
  • Natalie Goodfellow (29): Blonde Unaware Teacher
  • Emma (15): Dylan's Biological Sister

Chapter 5: BLAST OFF!!!

Okay so now that you know how we get a spaceship, now let me tell you about our space journey to Planet Tiny.

 Saturday, June 7, 2014

 

************************Space***9:40*AM**********************

 

"Whoa!" I said "We are the very first teenagers who ever left the Earth!" "Now remeber what we're here for Dylan. We have to grow back all the males." Belle reminded. "Oh… Uh… Right." I said. Belle then left to control the spaceship. I sat down with a sad look on my face. Kevin then came to me "What's wrong Dylan?" he asked. "It's nothing. I just can't stop thinking about Belle." I answered. "Do you like her?" Kevin asked. "Well… I… Uh…" I said. "I thought you do." Kevin said. He then asked "When did you start thinking about her?" "Well when she was actualy going to help us going to help us right after we launched." I answered. "Well you must tell her how you feel or you'll most likely just blow up from keeping them inside you." Kevin suggested. "Okay remind me again why I let you help." I said. "Because I'm your best friend." Kevin reminded. "What are you to talking about?" Belle asked. "Nothing." I answered.

 

***********Meanwhile*Back*on*Planet*Tiny***9:58*AM************

 

"Getting closer are we Dylan." Lord Osiris said evilly. "Osiris I hate to tell you this, Jet is dead." Lady Universe said. "I know that's why his stronger twin brother Bet is going to finish them off." Lord Osiris said. Lord Osiris then yelled "BET!!" "Yes sir." Bet said. "Go to Earth and get Dylan's sister Emma by making her evil then when your done kill Dylan." Lord Osiris answered. Bet then flew to Earth in light speed.

 

**********************Back*on*Earth***10:15*AM***************

 

In Codorus state park, the girls were looking for the guys and Will Loser was up in a tree. "Hello!" Miss. Goodfellow called. "Ah Natalie now I can set my trap to kill her." Will said evily. He then made got a log, vines, and a few other things. Miss. Goodfellow walked to the trap. Will the tet go of the vine. "Whoa! I found $50." Miss. Goodfellow said as she picked it up. The trap missed her then she walked away to continue the search, however, the trap hit Will casing him to fall. Carly then heard something fall in the bushes. "What was that?" she asked. Will then came out of the bushes. "Bug!! I hate bugs." Carly said. She then started running after him. "NOOOOO!!" Will yelled. "Ow. My feet hurt." Carly said. She then took off her sandles and continued to chase Will. A few minutes later Bet came to Earth and saw Emma. He then enjected her with a poison thst turns the person who gets it on them to turn thm evil. "Ow! Something bit me." Emma said. Bet then wemt back to Planet Tiny to wait for the spaceship to land.

 

**********************Planet*Tiny***5;30*AM********************

 

"Okay guys this is what we came here for." I said "All we have to do is go into that palace and get the shrink ray," I said. We started walking to the p alice. The civilians started to panic. Lord Osiris was in the palace. "So what now?" Lady Universe asked. "Now we..." Lord Osiris started to say. A London boom shook the palace. "Now we..." Lord Osiris repeated. The boom happened again. "Oh raspindonki," Lord Osiris said. We arrived at the palace.  There's the palace," I said. "Should I step on it?" Belle asked. A rope shoots out of the ground going around Belles legs and then around her waist."I'll say no," Bet and some guards said as they chased us, "Son of a..." I started to say. "Guards take the aliens to the dungeon, I'll take care of the giant red head," Lord Osiris commanded. The guards took us to the dungeon. "I have an itch under my finger," Belle said. "Itch it yourself you gondisuki.," Lord Osiris said.

Chapter End Notes:

Will Dylan escape? Will Dylan get to date Belle? Stay tuned.

 


 

Next time on Planet Tiny: I get my ability to turn into other animals and use it to kick some alien butt.


 

If you have any ideas about what happens next place it in the review box below.

Thank you.