- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: I was eaten by my friend Belle, but then I found an android named Andy. He then helped me get out of Belle's stomach by making her burp. I then climbed her body and told her what's going on, but Jet shot a laser and fell, "Huh I guess that's why I'm a McFalls" Belle then caught me before I hit the ground. The next day I told her the plan and we got everyone of my friends even in Dover and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter shows how we get to NASA HQ in Tampa, Florida. Meanwhile the girls try to find the males and try to find out how they vanished.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF
  • Isabella (Belle): Dylan's Friend/Partner
  • Luca (12): Good Friend of Dylan/Abrum's BFF
  • Dylan McFalls (17): The Chosen One
  • Abrum (11): Luca's BFF/Good Friend of Dylan
  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Trainer
  • Peggy Moulton (45): Dylan's Mother
  • Emma McFalls (15): Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Kara McFalls: Mike's Wife/Dana's Step Mother
  • Judy Barrymen: Principal of South Western High School
  • Michael: Dylan's Acquaintance
  • Ki McTie (84): Wise Old Chinese Man
  • Brittany McFalls (25): Dylan's Sister
  • Kowan McFalls: Dylan's Brother
  • Jet: Lord Osiris's Right Hand Man
  • Curt: Brittany's Boyfriend
  • William Big Sr. (Old)(72): CEO of NASA Headquarters
  • General William Big Jr. (Old)(51): General of Area 51

Chapter 4: Capture the Ship… Spaceship

Okay so now that you know how Andy, Belle, and I get the team assembled, now let me tell you how we get to NASA HQ and get a spaceship.

Friday, June 6, 2014

 

*******************Belle's*House***2:53*PM******************

 

"So what's the plan extremely large lady?" asked Kevin. "Okay two things. First my name is Isabella, but my friends call me Belle, and second I'm not the giant one here you guys are just small that's all." Belle said. "Oh yeah good point." Kevin said. "Yeah yeah, so we're the tiny ones can you please just tell us the plan?" Luca asked. "Wait Luca, Abrum, and Michael? How did you get her?" I asked. "We'll tell you later we have to know the plan so we can get back to normal size." Abrum said. "Oh right. Dylan said that all we have to do is go to NASA HQ get a spaceship or rocket how ever you want to call it. Then we leave the Earth and get to Planet Tiny. next we defeat or destroy the king Lord Osiris and the queen Lady Universe. Afer that we take the one or two of you will take the UFO with the shrink ray. Later we return to Earth and grow back all males that walk the Earth. Finally we have saved the world." Belle explaned. "I think I got it, but just in case tell me the whole thing again, I wasn't listening." Luca said. "Don't he herd you." Andy said. "Any way how do you know this?" Abrum asked. "I have a check list see." Belle answered.

 

*********Meanwhile*Back*at*Dylan's*House***3:04*PM***********

"I just noticed something." Peggy said. "What is it?" asked Emma. "Your father or Dylan didn't come home yet and they have been gone for three days in fact a lot of the male population is suprisingly low since I woke up that morning." Peggy said. She then picked up the phone and started to call Kara. "Hi Kara this is Peggy, I was wondering if you have seen any guys in the last three days?" Peggy asked. "No I haven't. I have not seen Michael or Dana since June 3 on Tuesday." Kara said over the phone. "Come to my house ASAP." Peggy said. She then called Mrs, Barrymen. "Hi Judy this is Peggy, I was wondering if you seen any guys over the last three days?" Peggy asked. "No I didn't see any guys at all." Mrs. Barrymen said over the phone. "Okay come here with all girl teacher and student ASAP." Peggy said.

 

******************Belle's*House***3:09*PM*********************

 

"So anyway where is NASA Headquarters?" Michael asked. "My radings states that it's in Tampa, Florida." Andy said. "WHAT!!!!!!" everyone yelled. "You mean I came out of Belle's gut to find out we have to go to Florida!" I said in angerly. "Wait your telling us that you came out of a stomach all in one piece?" asked a old chinese man. "Yes and who are you?" I asked. "I'm Ki McTie." he answered. "Really Belle how many more people did you grab!?" I asked. "What I'm a people person." Belle said. "Anyway only the chosen one can have that kind of power. He also has the ability to turn into other animals." Ki said "I was looking for the chosen one for 24 years, but now the search is over because I found him and it's you, Dylan your the chosen one." "I am… wait how do you know my name?" I asked. "I am Ki, I know all and I see all." Ki said.. "Okay anyway I know exactly how to get to Florida." I said. "Oh yeah how?" Tyler asked. "My sister Brittany is going to there to night and if we get on her plane we might be able to get there." I said. "Yeah and why is she going their?" Kowan asked. "To see her boyfriend Curt." I said. "Yeah and what's his gender?" Kowan asked. "Male. Oh crud. Your right we have to save him!" I said "Okay you get on the plane I'll fly their myself. Oh right my get packs out of gas." Jet then came through the door. "Ready to die?" he asked. "Does this guy ever give!?" I asked. He then shot a laser and I started to rise. I then started to fall down to the ground. "Huh, I guess that's why they call us a McFalls." Mike said. As I was falling I was saved by my jet pack. "Yes it's working!" I said. "What happened?" Belle asked. "I guess when you ate me and burped me out, I guess that was enough gas to get it working again." I said "Now anyway to Tampa!"

 

***********************The*Airport***6:37*PM*******************

 

At the airport Brittany had already gotten her ticket and was goung to the plane. Belle then took me out of her pocket. "Okay Dylan, you and Andy go to the plane's takeoff area while I get the tcket and get to the plane. We'll meet you by the doors at NASA HQ when you've saved Curt." she said. "Okay Belle." I said "And don't forget about Andy." "Oh of course." Belle said. She then took Andy out of her pocket, Then we went started going to the plane takeoff area. "Next." the girl at the counter. "Tori what are you doing here?" Belle asked. "Oh I got a summer job here." Tori said. "By the way one ticket to Tampa please." Belle said. "That will be $37." Tori said. Belle gaver her the mony and went to the plane. I was out on the getting rady for takeoff. Byt little did we know that Jet was fallowing us. "End of the line!" he said. "Okay Andy we gotta hurry rady in 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… Go." I said. We then tokk off into the skt the same time the plane did. Jet was on our tail thoagh.

 

*************************The*Sky***7:06*PM******************

 

It's a battle against Andy and I vs. Jet. "We've got to stop him." I said. "Maybe we could kill him by makeing him go through the plane's engine.  Jet was firing lasers at us. Andy then got his mirror out and reflected the lasers back at him. I was trying to get him into the engine. He came after me and got sucked into the engine. "NOOOOO!!!" yelled Jet "You'll never win!!" He then blew up and died. "Yes finally!" I said.

 

*********************Tampa,*Florida***7:01*AM***************

 

I arrived in Tampa and started using the turbo to get to Curt.  I went through his window. "Dude you do not knoe how happt I am to see you." Curt said. "Hop on." I said "We've got to get to NASA HQ. Curt got onto my back and we were one our way.

 

***********************NASA*HQ***8:20*AM*******************

 

We got to NASA Headquarters and saw the others. "What kept you?" Belle asked. "Don't wory about thay we' got a world to save." I said. We went into NASA HQ and saw someone. "Who are you/" I asked. "I'm William Big and this is my son William Big Jr. but you can call him General Big." answered William Big. "Anywho we need to barrow a spaceship." I said. "Well ofcourse you can't." William Big said. "Don't make Belle step on you." I said. Belle then lifted her foot and moved it right above William. "Okay you can borrow a rocket just don't kill me." William Big begged. We went to a spaceship and startef it. "Okay 10… 9… 8… 7… 6… 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… blast off!" I said. We then took off and went into space.

Chapter End Notes:

Will they save the world? Will the males ever be normal? Keep reading.

 


 

Next time on Planet Tiny: We all travel to Planet Tiny while I start to talk about how I have feelings for Belle.


 

If you have any ideas about what happens next place it in the review box below.

Thank you.