- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

 


  • Dylan McFalls (17): The Choosen One

  • Belle: Dylan's Unaware Giantess Friend/Partner

  • Jet: Lord Osiris's Right Hand Man

  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Trainer

  • Alex (Male): Dylan's Friend

  • Daniel: A Good Friend of Dylan

  • Adem: Dylan's Acquaintanve

  • Jake: A Good Friend of Dylan

  • Dalton: Dylan's Friend

  • Griffin: Dylan's Acquaintance

  • Mrs. Berryman: Principal of South Western High School

  • Shalana Coleman: Vice Principal of South Western High School

  • Kowan McFalls: Dylan's Brother

  • James Moulton Jr.: Dylan's Step Brother

  • Michael (Mike) McFalls: Dylan's Father

  • Dana McFalls (13): Dylan's Half Brother

  • James Moulton Sr. (52): Dylan's Step Father

  • Peggy Moulton (45): Dylan's Mother

  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF

  • Dallas: Dylan's Friend

  • Eli: Dylan's Friend

  • Tyler: Dylan:s Friend

  • Mr. Rickard: Principal of Dover Area High School

Chapter 3: The Team

 

Okay so now that you know about the vore part of my story inside my friend Belle, now let me tell you about what our plan is to stop the evil alien rulers Lord Osiris and Lady Universe.

 

Thursday, June 5. 2014

 

 

 

*****************Belle's*House*(Bedroom)***6:34*AM************

 

"Okay the plan Is to get all my friends at Dover and all my friends at South Western as well as my family to get a rocket from NASA Headquarters to save the world. I call it Dylan's plan to get a rocket, fly to Planet Tiny, and save the world." I said. "The names needs work, so how about Operation Astro." Belle suggested.

 

 

 

**********South*Western*High*School*III***10:25*AM**************

 

We went to school and Belle was picking up my friends. "Okay I see Alex near Miss. Goodfellow's class in 202." I said, Belle then picked him up and placed him in her hand. "Now I see  Daniel, Adem, and Jake by my locker which is #6099." I said. Belle picked them up and placed them in her hand along with me and Alex. "Okay now I see Dalton, Danny, and the lion bird guy or Griffin." Belle picked them up and placed them in her hand along with me, Alex, Daniel, Adem, and Jake. After we found the rest and the principal Mrs. Berrymen came "Aren't you supposed to be in class young lady?" she asked. "Yeah… well… I… guys let's get out of here!" Belle said. Belle ran away and Mrs. Berryman got her phone and called for backup. "Shalana we've got a Belle Gross that's not in class," She said. She then chased Belle who ran toward the her locker and hid in it. Mrs. Berryman was right in front of her locker. "Where are you?" Mrs. Berryman called out. Shalana Coleman arrived to Belle's locker. "Did you find her?" Shalana Coleman asked. "Not yet," Mrs. Berryman answered.  "Hello is anyone there?" Shalana Coleman called out. "No," I said. "Did you hear something?" Shalana Coleman asked. "Did I hear what?" Mrs. Berryman asked in response. "It sounded like a tiny voice that said no," Shalana Coleman answered. "Don't be an idiot," Mrs. Berryman said. "What?" Shalana Coleman asked. "There is no such thing as talking bugs," Mrs. Berryman answered. "I guess you're right. We'd better keep an eye out for Belle," Shalana Coleman said. They walked toward the office to continue to find Belle. Belle then got out of her locker and was a little confused. "What the heck Dylan?" Belle asked. "What?" I asked in response. "Saying that you aren't here proves that you are here," Belle answered. "I don't get it," I said. "Ugh, never mind mind, but you got me into trouble, so now we must be more careful," Belle said. "Got it. Let's just go to class," I suggested.

 

*****************Dylan's*House***2:53*PM**************

 

After our exams and after we were out of school early, we went to my house to find my family, but the good news is that my whole family were at my house. "Ok now I see my nephew near the bathroom." I said. Belle picked them up and put them in her hand. "Got ya!" she said. "Now I see Kowan, James (Jr), and my Dad Mike." I said. "Up you go." Belle said as she picked them up and put them in her hand. "Okay I now see Dana and my dad James (Sr)." I said. "And up again!" Belle said as she put them in her hand. "Okay that's all here now to Dover!" I said. "Hey who are you and what are you doing here?" my mother Peggy asked.

 

 

 

******************Dover*Area*High*School***8:04*AM*************

 

The next day we skipped school and went to Dover. "Okay I see Kevin by the office." I said. "Got em." Belle said as she placed him in her hand. "Okay there's Dallas, Eli, and Tyler." I said Belle then picked them up and put them in her hand. "Hey you don't belong at this school," Mr. Rickard the principal of the school said. "Oh, but I have a visitors pass," Belle said holding a piece of paper with the word "Visitor" on it. "Oh then I guess that's okay then carry on," Mr. Rickard said. After we got the others we wen'back to Belle's house.

 

 

 

****************Belle's*House*(Bedroom)***2:40*PM***********

 

"Can you please tell us what's going on?" Kevin said. "We're planning to go int space and save the world by defeating two aliens from Planet Tiny and we'll need an army." Belle answered. "So how can we help?" Dallas asked. "Don't worry about that I've got it all under control." I said.

Chapter End Notes:

Will Dylan's plan go well? Or will it be an epic fail? Stay tuned

 

Next time on Planet Tiny: We all try to get to NASA HQ in Tampa, Florida to get a rocket ship.

 


 

If you have any ideas about what happenes next. Then place it in the review box below.

Thank you.