- Text Size +

Monday, his third week on the job.

 

Steve trundled to his desk, tired and disappointed in yet another weekend that just flew by. He placed his bag in the usual spot and logged into his work computer. His eyes stared at the clock in the corner of his laptop. Three weeks into his internship, Steve had finished one of his assigned projects and was currently waiting on his manager to give him further guidance on his other two. The clock’s pace slowed as time moved by. Seconds became minutes, minutes became hours, and hours felt like eternity. Steve sat at his desk staring at his screen, occasionally peeking over the cubicle wall to gaze at Beth. She seemed particularly busy today; since she sat at her desk in the morning, she had been on the phone with different suppliers and branch managers discussing products. Steve could have sworn he’d did not see her move from her desk more than once (and that was just to refill her water bottle.)

 

It was ten ‘o clock in the morning and Steve was meaning to ask someone for a ride; his car was in the shop after the transmission broke. As he attempted to work up the nerve to ask his office crush for a ride home, he stared at the text that he received last night. He played around with the thought of shrinking down to the size of an ant and watching helplessly as Giantess Beth towered  over his pathetic body. Being that she was huge compared to him normal sized, Steve could only imagine her enormity from the perspective of insects.

 

This fantasy drove his senses into a frenzy and he immediately, without thinking for a second, texted “SHRINK” to the number. He sat and watched his text send, the blue circle twirling and twirling indicating that the message was still be processed. Finally, the blue circle was replaced by the word, “Sent”.

Steve sat in anticipation for his wish to finally come true. He sat…and sat…and sat…and sat…and sat…

 

He watched as more and more of his coworkers were leaving and glanced at the time: 4 ‘o clock. “I knew it was bullshit,” Steve quietly exclaimed to himself,” even if it did work, knowing my luck, I would probably get attacked by a bug or vacuumed away.”

 

Finally, it was 5:00 and only Steve, Beth and some other workers on the other side of the office remained. Steve proceeded to gather his belongings. He placed his laptop into his bag, and as he opened his mouth to say his typical “Have a good night” to Beth, he felt an uneasy feeling deep in his stomach. He felt his body being compressed by some unknown force and observed as his surroundings towered over him like skyscrapers in a city.

 

When he came to his senses, he saw that the carpet fibers stood much taller than him. They were at least twice, if not 3-4 times, his height. As Steve began to grasp the situation and show his fear via yelling, “Holy fuck”, he felt a booming tremor. The entire area shook with heavy magnitude and the sound of something big echoed throughout. Steve cranked his neck to its limit as SHE stood up from her chair. His heart fell and his eyes and mouth widened with disbelief.

 

He had always fantasized HER as a giantess…but it was completely different actually seeing her as one…