- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Amelia get's put on display, and that's bad enough, but what about a hands-on experience? 

Chapter 3: Amelia on Display


It was a long and uncomfortable night. The inability to shift positions, and the chafing twist ties made sure of that. But now Lydia was getting ready for school, getting ready to show her project to her class. Amelia had only just begun getting over the humiliation of being naked, but now every part of her would be paraded around a classroom.


Lydia was finally showered, dressed, and otherwise prepared for classes. She picked up her presentation with no regard to the girl strapped to it, and rushed out the door. She was excited and wanted to set up the display as soon as she could. Thankfully anatomy is first period, so she wouldn't have to wait long.


She hopped into her car and sped off to school, giggling gleefully at what promised to be a good day at school.  It wasnt long until she arrived, and she immediately ran to class. No one else had arrived yet, and the teacher, Mrs. Stephenson a laid back 37 year-old brunette had stepped out of the room.


Lydia setup the display and admired her work. “You are a life-saver. Seriously, I’ve been really busy lately and haven't had much time to prepare for this project. If I just had pictures I probably would have gotten a C.”


Amelia fumed at the giant girl who acted like the tiny girl was simply doing her a favor. She did her best to swallow her anger, and decided to make one last appeal. “Ok, if you’re so grateful to me, then let me go!”


Lydia scoffed. “Let you go? I still need my grade little missy.”

“Then after this is over, let me go!” Amelia retorted.


Lydia paused for a moment. “I can’t do that, technically you still belong to Maddie, so she has to be the one to let you go.” Amelia would have let her face fall into her hands if she wasn’t bound.


“But…. I suppose I could try and convince her to let you go. I don’t know what the hell you plan on doing after that though.” She had a valid point. Amelia hadn't thought about what she would do if she was free. Though she guessed that the best option she had was to try and get to her parents.


“I’ll take my chances.”

Lydia sighed. “Fine, I’ll see what I can do. For now, be a good little mini and behave yourself. You’re going to have an audience soon. I need you to look presentable.” Amelia stuck her tongue out at her captor the second she turned, only to see why she had turned.


Mrs. Stephenson had just walked into the room, and she was wearing a simple outfit, a button-up white shirt, paired with a tight gray skirt and glasses. Students regarded her as one of the most attractive teachers at the school.


“Good morning Lydia, as expected you’ve already set up your project. Mind if I have a look?” Lydia grinned. “Of course not, take all the time you want.” The towering teacher stepped towards the project and stopped. “Is that a mini? Impressive Lydia, I always love a good visual aid.”


Lydia was beaming, while Amelia was feeling hot in the face out of both embarrassment and anger. Not even her teacher thought the situation to be wrong. That is, until she got a closer look. “Wait… Is that Amelia?” Lydia’s smile stopped, it hadn't occurred to her that the teacher might object to a student being used in the project. “Umm… Yeah, is that a problem?” Mrs. Stephenson frowned.


“Were you the one who found her like this?”

“No, Maddie did.”


“I see. Well I’m afraid I’m going to have to confiscate her and notify her parents. If her parents want her back they can file a readoption, but until that goes through she still belongs to Maddie. If Maddie wants her then she’s going to have to pick her up.”


Amelia couldnt believe it, she might actually get help now. She celebrated in her head, deciding that any step forward was a great step. Lydia could feel tears forming in her eyes. “But… My project…” The teacher smiled oh it’s fine, you can keep her for that until class is over.” Amelia’s heart sank, but Lydia was extremely grateful. “Oh thank you thank you!”


The two continued speaking as though Amelia wasn't even there. At this point she had given up trying to convince anyone to free her. She was convinced that everyone simply wanted to take advantage of her unfortunate situation. She could only hope that her parents would get her back.


Then the bell rang, and students began pouring in. It wasn't long until a boy glanced over at Lydia’s display and yelled out: “Lydia brought a mini!” Soon students were crowded around Lydia’s display trying to get a closer look. Amelie just closed her eyes and waited for it to be over. “Oh my god! That’s Amelia!” The tiny girl heard collective gasps, then the sound of phones taking pictures. She could feel the blood rushing to her face, never had she been more humiliated.


Unfortunately for her, things would only get worse. Mrs. Stephenson did what she could to get the class to sit down, and once everything had calmed she asked for volunteers to present. Everyone turned to Lydia, and she was more than happy to oblige. She carried her display up to the front of the class and turned on a device that projected her display onto the massive whiteboard behind her. Now Amelia was fully visible to everyone in the room, she appeared to be the height she used to be when projected as an image.


Lydia then used a laser to point to each part of the female body, telling the class the anatomical name of her form. Amelia meanwhile was pretending she was somewhere else, but she couldn't shake the feeling of 30 pairs of eyes staring at her naked body.

Once Lydia was done humiliating her specimen for science, everyone clapped heartily. Relieved that it was over, Amelia relaxed, but only until she heard Mrs. Stephenson say something terrible.


“Why don’t you give the class a hands-on experience?”


The class nodded excitedly in agreement. Lydia thought this was a great idea, and began to untie Amelia from her bonds. “Oh please don’t do this Lydia…” She pleaded, but the giantess simply ignored her yet again.


She finally untied the last twist and picked her up. Amelia sat in the giant hands of the red headed girl and covered herself as best she could. Lydia walked over to a young looking blonde girl. Amelia recognized her, Jamie Atkins. A cute blonde haired blue eyed girl who was quite petite and rather shy. Amelia looked into her eyes and saw something she had not seen in some time. Concern. She looked unsure of the situation, sympathetic even.


Amelia was picked up by Lydia’s giant fingers and placed into Jamie’s open hands. She looked at me and said worriedly “She looks so scared…” The tiny girl’s eyes widened, she hadn't been imagining it! Jamie was genuinely concerned for her. Perhaps she could help somehow?


Amelia mouthed a response “Help me!” but she was unsure of Jamie saw it, as she was plucked from her hands and was quickly examined by the boy sitting next to her. “Hey be careful!” Jamie protested, but the boy just ignored her. He used his index finger to poke her chest, her stomach, and her pussy. He stroked it a few times before he turned her over and lightly squeezed her soft cheeks.


She was being handed off to every student in the room, and each one felt up her body in similar ways. She had been violated by each and every student in the class. Her breasts were groped, her labia had been poked, her buttocks spanked and stroked, not a single part of her body had been left untouched. Many of them took pictures as well.


One particularly humiliating and terrifying moment was when a playful and flamboyant girl licked between her legs. It seemed she had done it as a dare, and Amelia was certain she heard significantly more camera flashes than usual the moment that tongue violated her.


Everyone had something to say as she was being passed around, mostly all the same comments. They sounded like broken records:


“Her tits are so soft!”

“She’s so tiny!”

“I’ve always wondered what she looked like naked.”

“She’s even sexier without clothes!”

“Aww, it’s so cute how she tries to cover herself!”

“I wish I had a mini!”

“Her tits must have been even bigger than I thought when she was normal!”


Amelia cringed at every touch, and word, but did her best to endure the torment. And just like that, it seemed like it was over. She was back in Lydia’s hands. Mrs. Stephenson hadn’t forgotten her requirement however, and held out her hand expectantly. The redhead sighed and reluctantly handed the minigirl over.

Now everyone else had to present, but none volunteered. After all, a presentation starring a mini is a pretty tough act to follow.


Nevertheless, each presentation progressed without incident, and every student was terribly bored. Most spent their time glancing at the naked girl currently held on the hand of their teacher. Some noticed that she was absentmindedly stroking parts of the girl depending on what was being presented.


After far too many uneventful presentations, the bell rang. Everyone piled out of the room, some still muttering about their favorite presentation. Students would probably share the pictures for weeks to come, but some had already moved on. It was a novel presentation to be sure, but minis were becoming more and more unremarkable as the years passed.


Lydia left too, looking regretfully at the specimen she would have to leave behind. Now she’s going to have to tell her best friend why she doesn't have the mini, and that the mini’s family was getting notified. She groaned at the inconvenience.


Meanwhile, Amelia was hopelessly trying to stop giant fingers from stroking her body, but Mrs. Stephenson didn’t even notice. “I suppose I should find a place to keep you.” She said as she looked around her room. “Oh! this should do nicely.” She grabbed a nearby glass jar and dropped her shrunken student into it. “Now stay there sweetheart, I’ll be back in a moment.”


Amelia just huddled at the glass wall, worried about what would happen next. She knew that while the teacher would notify her parents, she still legally belonged to Maddie. She wasn’t sure who she would rather belong to, a girl who sees her as an foot sole, or a girl who sees her as an animal, a specimen to be examined. Both scared her, but when she mulled it over she knew which she preferred. It scared her that she could even consider one preferable.


She thought about Jamie, the only girl that hadn’t felt up her body, and the only one who seemed troubled at the whole situation. She had always been a quiet girl, always in the background, usually with her nose in a book. Amelia had never said anything to her, she only knew her name because she had sat behind her in class once. Now the girl she had never given the time of day for was her only hope.


She jumped at the sound of the door opening, a boy named Zeke walked in. Amelia couldnt remember his last name. “Mrs. Stephenson? Can I hold the mini one more time-” He stopped when he saw Amelia alone on the table. He grinned and the two stared at eachother for a moment. Then he quickly picked up the jar and poured its contents into his palm.


Amelia screamed, but Mrs. Stephenson was nowhere to be seen. She decided to try and bluff her way out of the situation. “Mrs. Stephenson only went out for a second! She’ll be right back and you’ll be fucked!”

He raised an eyebrow. “I don’t think so…” He returned the jar to the desk, but placed it on its side. “She’ll think you escaped. It’ll be a shame, she’ll have to call your parents and tell them she lost you. I doubt they’ll care much though. Less work for them.”


Amelia was terrified. She didn't expect him to kidnap her, and she knew that Mrs. Stephenson wouldnt ask many questions. There was probably paperwork involved with this process, but if Amelia was nowhere to be found… Well…


He opened the door.“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you. It’s just that my girlfriend told me about a fantasy she has, and it involved a mini. Then you showed up! I can’t let this chance go to waste, it’s like fate or some shit like that.” He dropped Amelia into his pocket, and patted it down.


Everything really was hopeless now. No one knew where she was or where to start looking. Amelia pounded the leg of her captor, but didn’t think he felt it. “Fuck that asshole. I’m not being your sex toy for the rest of my life…” She steeled herself for the future. She would get help somehow, she just needed to find Jamie, and everything should be alright.