- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final chapter of Amelia's Misadventures. 

Chapter 13:


It had been 4 days since Amelia and Abani gave some strangers quite the show, and made John blush furiously. He would still occasionally visit to ask if his favorite girls needed anything, but he had not taken them for any excursions recently, due to work he needed to catch up on. This confirmed Amelia’s suspicions that he had been spending a disproportionate time with her and Abani.


Despite herself, Amelia felt rather flattered that of all the women he had under his control, he had apparently become enamoured with the tiny duo.


Still, the past few days had been rather uneventful, and the girls spent most of their time talking, occasionally taking time for carnal pleasures. Patrons would often look inside, cooing at the adorable couple but the both of them had learned to ignore the constant voyeurism. Amelia wondered if this was how she would spend the rest of her life, trapped in this cage on display for the world to see. While the idea scared her, Abani’s presence made the idea bearable. In fact that was the more agreeable option Amelia faced.


“Abani?”


“Yes?”


“Have you thought about what’s going to happen to us? I mean one of these days someone is going to walk in here and buy us. Most likely, it’ll only be one of us…”

Abani frowned, then hugged Amelia tightly.


“Don’t worry about that. We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. Besides, do you really think someone will look at the two of us and be able to just take one?” She gave Amelia a quick peck on her cheek.


Amelia smiled warmly, but her concern remained. Being separated from Abani is what scared her more than anything.


That uneventfulness is what gave Amelia comfort, however, life changing events are never something one sees coming.


The next day, sometime during the afternoon, the doors of PetCo opened and in rushed in two girls. These two girls made a beeline straight for the tanks filled with Minis. Amelia tensed, scared that someone could be looking for a new pet. It wasn’t until their faces peered through the glass of her tank that her expression went from one of fear to one of joy.


Outside of the tank stood Delilah and Jamie, who were relieved to see that Amelia was unharmed and unsold. Delilah was the first to speak.


“Oh my god! Amelia I’m so sorry! I thought I could trust her, I can’t believe she went behind my back and sold you here! I ended up breaking up with her, I am so sorry!”


She looked ready to cry, and Amelia had a hard time being angry at her. She sighed and said “It’s fine, I forgive you. But how did you find me?”


Delilah looked down in shame. “I… May have seen a video of you on the internet… And I recognized the cage you were in...”


Amelia felt her face grow red, but she knew people would see that video. “I-It’s fine but what now?”


“We’re gonna get you out of here!”


Amelia froze.” Me. They want to get me out of here. What about…”

She turned to a distraught looking Abani, feeling terrible she had forgotten her even for a moment, she ran over and hugged her. She whispered, “I promise I won’t leave without you.”


“I can't go without her.” Amelia said loudly as she clutched her lovers body.


Delilah looked surprised and Jamie suddenly looked very sorrowful.

Her soft voice wavered as she spoke for the first time since she arrived.


“I-I don’t think we have enough for two minis. I-It’s gonna take everything we have just for you, we-we’ll be lucky if he have enough leftover for clothes!”


“Then I can’t go.” Amelia responded.

Delilah looked horrified. “But.. I can’t abandon you again! I can’t just leave you-”


“Hello ladies, is there anything I can help you with today?” John’s friendly expression stood beside the girls, Delilah knew him apparently. Not all that surprising, but Jamie looked very uncomfortable with the situation.


“John! Please I made a mistake, and my ex sold this girl. She wasn't supposed to!  I have to save her but she won’t leave without the other girl!”


John looked over to Amelia and Abani. “Is this true?”

Amelia nodded.


He frowned, troubled by the situation.

“I see. Well they’ve both been registered here, I can’t just let them go for free.”


“We have over 800 dollars!”


John sighed. “That’s enough for one retail priced mini… Wait. Amelia, Abani, how long have you two been here? You haven’t been here for 2 months right?”


The two minis shook their heads no, confused expressions on their face. John smiled triumphantly.


“Well I think you girls are in luck. I’m technically not allowed to sell untrained minis at retail price. And legally, in order for a mini to be legally considered trained, they have to live in these tanks for at least 2 months. If someone were to insist on buying a girl who hasn’t been here that long, then the price can be bartered to a minimum of 50% off.”


Delilah squealed, and hugged John tightly. He just grinned and said “Yeah, I know. I’m damn good at my job.” Even Jamie looked happy, even if the idea of bartering the lives of people made her uncomfortable.


“I hate to see you go, but there’s no way I could separate you two.” John looked around until he saw another co worker. He called out to her and said, “Hey! Get the paperwork for minis number 18D and 19B, they’re going to a new home!” His coworker turned and went into the back.


“Alright let’s get the girls ready to go. Would you like a temporary carrier?”

Amelia and Abani looked at each other and looked at the giant girls. They shook their head, not wanting to be stored in a dark uncomfortable box.  


Jamie understood and shook her head. Then she blushed and quietly said, “I-I would like to hold them myself…” She looked at the two girls and her faced turned even redder. She was clearly very flustered. “I-I mean if that’s ok with them! If not I-I understand I don’t want to overstep any boundaries! I-it’s just… I-er…”


Amelia and Abani giggled. Jamie was adorable, and clearly cared for their well-being.


“It’s ok, you can hold us! We trust you!” Jamie’s face lit up, but her face was still very tomato-like in color.

“Alright then!” John reached in the cage, allowing both girls to sit on his hand. “Here you go!” His hand reached out to Jamie, who tentatively held out her hands to the two girls. Amelia and Abani carefully stepped from John’s hands to Jamie’s, and felt comforted by her warmth. They didn’t know her very well, but her presence alone was comforting, almost maternal in nature. Jamie looked at the two girls in amazement, their sensation of the two tiny lives sitting in her hands was indescribable. She held them close to her, wanting to keep them safe. They looked so soft and fragile. She knew how tough minis could be, but she had an intense desire to keep them safe.


The other co worker handed a few papers over to John, and he handed them to Delilah. “So which one of you will register as the owner?” Jamie looked at him and said, “I will.” Delilah nodded. The group went over to a register, and Jamie let the two girls down onto the counter. She signed the papers, and Delilah handed over a wad of cash. John went through the motions necessary when selling a mini, and soon it was official.


“Wait,” Jamie said, “What about clothes?” She looked at the two girls, who realized that clothing hadn’t really crossed their minds. Delilah frowned. “We don’t have any money left…”


John was about to offer a parting gift of a free outfit for both girls, when Amelia spoke up.


“It’s ok! Clothes would be nice eventually but I think we’ve gotten kinda comfortable naked. Maybe nudists knew what they were talking about all along!” She and Abani giggled, while Jamie blushed yet again.


John decided against his gift, but knew of something else that might help. “Well the clothes here are too expensive for what they are anyway. He reached underneath the counter and pulled out a piece of colorful paper. Check out this website, they sell high quality clothing for minis, and with this coupon code you’ll get 10% off.


Jamie took the coupon gladly, “T-thank you for your help! We’ll get going now.”


John smiled his winning smile, and waved goodbye to the girls.



Jamie held the tiny duo close to her chest, and she climbed into the front seat of Delilah’s van. Amelia chose to ignore the fact that her memories of this place weren’t exactly positive.


Once Delilah turned the key and the engine began to rev, Amelia and Abani hugged one another and began crying, of joy, exhaustion, and relief of being free of their prison. Jamie became very flustered yet again, worried that she might be holding them too tightly.


“D-did I hurt you? I-I’m so sorry what’s wrong?” Amelia and Abani just laughed quietly, wiping tears from their eyes they turned to hug Jamie’s gentle fingers.


Amelia smiled. “We’re alright.”


Abani clutched tighter. “Thank you so much for saving us. For keeping us together”


Jamie’s face flushed at the tiny nude figures hugging her hands, but a warm smile crept over her face. She had always loved helping the helpless, and she would do everything in her power to keep the smiles on their faces.



The End.