- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Google docs tells me that this story has gotten to be around 66 pages long so far. I think it's time I wrapped it up, if I keep going for too much longer I might end up writing a novel. After the next chapter, Amelia's Misadventures will come to an end. It's been a long time coming and that's my fault. I should have finished it all sooner. To those who have been keeping up with this story I'd like to thank you for your support. I've been relatively busy recently and have been unable to put much time into this hobby of mine, and in the future I probably won't be writing long stories like this one. Every so often I might write a 1-2 page story if I have the inspiration and the time. 

 

So that's that. Please enjoy the penultimate chapter of Amelia's Misadventures. The next chapter will be coming soon, I promise. 

 

Chapter 12: Darker Intentions

 

Nearly a week had passed since John had started taking the two girls out on little adventures around the store. Despite their nudity, and situation, Amelia and Abani were having a surprisingly good time. In fact they had gotten more or less used to being naked in public, even around a giant boy. When within the cage the other women still avoided them, for which they were very grateful. It allowed them some time to themselves for more intimate moments.

 

Amelia wasn’t sure if it was the aphrodisiac’s effects, since she never considered being lesbian as an option, but she felt a connection with Abani she had never experienced before. Within the cage Amelia acted as a pet and toy to Abani, but their relationship seemed to stretch farther than something purely carnal in nature.

 

John appeared late one evening, a mischievous grin on his face. The other women in the cage looked up hopefully at his voice but their expressions quickly fell to disappointment and resentment when they saw he only had eyes for the new couple.

 

“Hey you two, let’s do something a little different today alright?”

 

Abani smiled and said “Alright sure!”. Amelia wanted to be able to trust him as Abani did, but in the back of her mind she remained suspicious. She smiled weakly and said, “What do you have in mind?”

He simply smiled his mischievous handsome smile and said, “You’ll enjoy it, I promise.”

 

He reached in and picked up both girls in one hand, squeezing their bodies together in a gentle pleasant sort of way. He carried them over to a section of the store where occasionally PetCo would have some animals on display so people could interact with them. The most popular of which was always the minis.

 

Surrounding the display cage were a few normal sized girls, looking giddy and excited. Inside the cage were two unfamiliar faces. A Japanese woman who looked to be in her 20s  and a baby-faced asian girl with enormous tits that had no right to be on her small slender body. The woman had just finished tying the small struggling girl, who was now utterly helpless with a ballgag strapped in her mouth. John told us to have fun, and to listen to what the normal sized girls told us to do. Abani agreed willingly, and while a part of me wanted to be disgusted I felt willing to participate. I’m not sure if it was because of the aphrodisiac, my recent inclination for lesbianism, a desire to please John, or if the situation turned me on more than usual, but I knew I just had to put that girl’s breasts in my mouth.

 

John placed us into the display cage, along with a bowl of water. Obviously it contained large amounts of the aphrodisiac, and the girls above us decided that we needed to give the big breasted girl a bath. We picked up her bound and bundled body and placed her in the water. All three of us began rubbing her down, enjoying the soft feeling of her supple skin. I couldn’t help myself, she looked beautiful, glistening with the water, and as the aphrodisiac took effect her expression of fear became one of lust.

 

I began sucking her breasts, she tasted fantastic and I began to finger myself as my mouth had its way with her nipple. Abani and the mysterious woman weren’t holding back either. The three of us had our way with the helpless naked girl who was squirming in the water. Suddenly one of the girls standing above us told us to stop. We didn’t want to, but the three of us reluctantly obeyed. Then that same girl told us exactly what we wanted to hear. She commanded that we take her from the bowl and to have at her with total freedom. I noticed they were recording our orgy, a fleeting thought passed through my mind. They’ll probably upload this to the internet, people I know may very well see me having sex with 3 other women. They’ll know I’m a mini. Maybe that’s a good thing? Maybe someone will come to save me? The thought passed quickly. At the time only a small part of her still wanted to be saved.

 

Soon all 4 women were exhausted. The group tried to catch their breath, and the spectators above watched in approval. John looked happy, but uncomfortable. For a brief moment Amelia wondered if she did something wrong, but she didn’t have time to think much as he quickly picked up both Abani and Amelia, said something to the girls, and began moving quickly towards the bathroom.

 

Still feeling exhausted, Amelia wasn’t entirely sure what was happening, but soon she heard a door open and shut, then the click of a lock. Once Amelia had gathered her senses, she realized that John had taken her and Abani into a bathroom, and he had already released his erection from his pants. Amelia had seen penises on the internet before, and had fantasized about pleasuring some of her favorite celebrities, but seeing one that was actually bigger than her was mind boggling.

 

He pulled out a small bottle, covered his hands with it, and began to rub the two girls down. The two of them glistened with sweat, cum, and now what appeared to be some kind of lube. He then made sure his member was properly lubricated and used a paper towel to clean his hands. His eyes stared at us and our exhausted bodies were unable to move. Not that we would have. Abani’s eyes seemed like she was looking forward to it, perhaps she would have been more enthusiastic in her  pre-orgy state of being. He took us both in on hand and placed us on his crotch. He was clean shaven, clearly he had done this before. Feeling dizzy I hugged his shaft to keep my balance, the lube made me fall but I kept my grip. I feel to my knees, and I could feel it tense, I could feel the warmth, the pulse, and its hardness, She had never imagined and erection being this hard. I could hear John moaning, and Abani followed my lead. We both hugged his shaft as best we could, occasionally trying to stand only to fall to our knees once more. Our breasts pressed against him, and it was obvious John was enjoying the experience immensely. It wasn’t long before he came, releasing large amounts of the sticky white liquid. The two girls collapsed in exhaustion and looked up at John, who was blushing furiously.

 

“S-sorry I usually last longer than that…” Amelia held back a giggle, and soon began to laugh. Abani followed suit. Amelia would have liked to have gotten to know John better in an actual relationship if she were still human. In the back of her mind she realized that she referred to herself as a non-human. She thought that would scare her a little, and yet she felt at peace with the idea. Both Amelia and Abani soon quieted down, and they fell into a deep sleep. John carefully cleaned himself and his two charges and he placed them in his apron pocket.

 

“Sleep well, you two earned it.”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Expect the last chapter of Amelia's Story within the next couple of days! I hope you enjoyed the ride.