- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Dedicated to Sellcon :)

Author's Chapter Notes:

Please enjoy:D

Universal Century, Side 6. Side 6 is one of the many giant cylinder shaped space colonies that orbit around the Earth. Millions of people live in these massive man made structures and for awhile now, were at peace. Until one morning…

Light flooded Ying’s vision as she slowly opened her eyes. Before the light came into focus, her sense of sound and smell noticed there was something different about this morning and possibly of where she was. She could smell the fresh recycled air of the colony, as if she were outside. She had remembered falling asleep in her bedroom the night before, so why would she be outside? Then there was the sound of a crowd, the kind of crowd one would hear at a large monument or attraction. Ooh’s and aah's of the crowd mixed in with the sounds of a hundred snapping cameras.

Ying reached over to rub her eyes free of sleep. A loud crashing was heard which startled her, then there was the screams from some of the people in the crowd she still could not see. Ying rubbed her deep blue eyes more quickly now and and blinked until her sight focused. She first saw the neighborhood she lived in, more specifically over the very roof tops of the houses. On the streets around her was the crowd of people, a great deal of whom she noticed were police officers who had their guns drawn but weren’t pointing at her… yet. Ying gasped, on the verge of panicking. She looked down at herself as she sat up and realized that she was indeed, a giant.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?” Ying shouted. The crown cowered and shielded their ears from Ying’s now booming voice.

Ying’s body was miraculously still clothed with what she had worn last night. A black, white and blue T-shirt which reached just past her belly button and a pair of white panties which were probably too small for her before and still to small for her now. Her butt sat half way on her front lawn and halfway into the street. The crowds were some meters away from her on each side and still taking photos despite her now being awake. She didn’t exactly like the attention, more so the fact that they were looking at her like some sort of circus freak show..

“Ma’am!” One of the officers said through a megaphone. “Please! Staaaaaay! Caaaaaaaaaaalm!” He spoke slowly. “We understaaaand that yoooooou maaaaaaybe a little… different!”

Ying narrowed her eyes at the short six foot tall man. “I’m big! Not slow, you ass…” Figuring that she couldn’t remember any reason of why she may have grown, there was no reason to ask questions about it. Better to relax than to worry about it. Not like she was in any pain.

“We want to help you!” The officer said, now speaking normally.

Ying ignored the man and planted her hand into the ground next to her, it sinking several feet into the soil. She attempted to stand up, but her massive butt cheeks barely left the ground before…

GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGMMMMBBLBLLLLLLL!

The ground beneath the crowd shook as Ying’s bowels let out a growl that caused Ying to wince slightly. She assumed that her gas had increased along with her. The sound rolled across the neighborhood, waking whoever was sleeping into the early lunch hour of the day. Ying caressed her stomach until the pain subsided as it began building pressure at her anus.

The officer tried to speak to her again, his voice shaking this time. Something something, relax or some crap-Ying wasn’t listening. She slowly peered over her shoulder at the man and the crowd of a hundred onlookers with a sly grin.

“I’m not surprised that you people are stupid enough to still be here after hearing that.” Ying said to the crowd who still stared at her in awe. “I’ll spell it out for you. Right now its morning…” Ying leaned to the left, lifting her right cheek towards the crowd behind her. “...and this is my gas. Nugh!”

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBMBMBBBBBBBBBBBMBBMBMMMMTPTPTT!!!

The neighborhood shook as the sound of a baritone explosion rolled across the area. The police officers, paparazzi and visitors were blown off their feet and thrown onto their backs some 15 yards away. The thunderous boom went on for 13 seconds but echoed for a dozen more, even reaching the ends of the colony kilometers away. Ying’s neighbor’s mailboxes were torn from their posts and sent through the windows of their cars which nearly flipped over from the sheer force of her first morning fart. The crowd who were on the other side of Ying, were also knocked off their feet as the richter scale level fart shuddered the ground beneath them.

But more dangerous than that was the wicked smell which came with it. Gallons of thick yellow fumes billowed from Ying’s vibrating butt cheeks like smoke from a chemical plant fire. The fumes spread out in all directions but blown mostly behind her. The yellow cloud smelling of a rotten cabbage field and a decayed slaughterhouse, quickly knocked out anyone and everyone within a one block radius.

Ying sighed with relief, no more relief than she would have felt at her normal size, which probably meant there was some more. She rose to her feet, careful not to loose her balance as she got used to the elevation. She had a dark smile on her face as she looked down upon the piles of unconscious people around her.

“Haha, that was awesome.” Ying said as she bent over in a half squat. Her giant panty clad ass cheeks now facing the homes across the street. “But I can top that.” She grunted.

PPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPAPPAAPAPPPAPPAPAPAPPPPTPTTTT!!!!

If Ying’s next 18 second fart wasn’t so deafening, people around the neighborhood would’ve heard her cheeks clapping as they expled a gratuitous amount of gas. A yellow wave of billowing gas shot out from Ying’s ass, barely filtered by her panties which fluttered against the 100 mile an hour wind. The windows of the homes behind her blew out, already weakened by her first blast, they stood no chance against the steam roller that was her second rip. Shingles tore from rooftops and wooden fence boards ripped from nail.

The stench very comparable to her first morning fart spread further. It flooded through the broken windows of homes and seeped through the cracks of doors and open windows, knocking out any occupants who took shelter inside of their homes after hearing the first blast, in a four block radius.

Ying waved her hand in front of her face but it only spread around the fumes surrounding her more. She shrugged as the fumes barely affected her anyway.

“Hmm… wow. What am I gonna do?” Ying asked herself as she looked around the colony. First thing that came to mind was testing herself. She looked off towards the left of the colony where the ground rolled up along its cylindrical shape. Ying grinned and lowered down onto her hands and knees, on leg stretched out behind her. Standard sprinting stance. “Time to set the fastest colony sprint record.” She said before flexing her powerful legs, ripping concrete from the ground and charging forward at full speed.

The young giantess sprinted across town at the speed of a super powered car. Each thundering foot step not only created a car sized creator wherever they landed but sent shockwaves through the ground which flipped nearby cars and knocked over streetlights. Ying made it halfway around the colony in about 30 seconds, which would be beyond any sprinters dream. She kept running, through parks, city streets and neighborhoods.

Then she came up to one of the colony’s was the solar revenue. A section of the colony that separates districts. Much like a large canal or vally, this space, a mile or so wide, was made up of large solar panels to capture radiating solar energy. Very expensive. Ying could’ve taken the suspension bridge which connected the two sides over the open space, but Ying chose to leap into it, shattering a dozen panels with each long step.

Ying laughed as she felt invincible, the crumbling ground under her feet barely tickled. Even if she stopped and whatever defense forces the Federation may send probably wouldn’t stand a chance. Just to test her durability, Ying plowed through a four story building like it was paper mache. Ying spin around and plowed through another small office building and then another. Her laughs echoed through the town, laughing so hard that what gas was left from her morning found its way to her back exit.

PPPPPRRRAPRARPTTT!!! BRRBPRBPPT-bbbtpTPTPTPTPTPTRRRPRT!!

FRRRFFRFRFFAAPPPAPPTTPTPTT!!!

Ying’s farts could be considered massive by principle at her size. Even though the accidently released farts lacked the power, force and to a degree, smell, they were larger than any fart that could come from a human. The largest predators even. With a stench thicker than the stench of a septic tank, more volume than a small population of people could release in a week and loud enough to be heard 20 blocks away. These ‘small’ ones were anything but.

“Jeez! This is freaking awesome!” Ying shouted as she leaped into the air, rolled forward and landed in a park on her back. The ground quade upon her landing. People fled in droves from the park, screaming in terror. Ying of course could care less, she was a freakin’ giant!

Rrrrruruuuggggggll…

The sound of Ying’s stomach growling subtly brought Ying’s eccentric smile down. She looked up towards the sky, which really was the other side of the colony. She could see her ring of destruction she created from her run and chuckled about it. But she had something more important to take care of. Breakfast, and probably lunch. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked around for something that could satisfy her new appetite.

“Damn…” Ying nibbled on her lip. Nothing seemed like it would be enough. Fast food joints would only have burgers the size of crumbs. There were people… but the thought didn’t sound appetizing to her. “Well, I guess I just have to find whatever I can.”

For the next half hour, Ying went around the colony, to supermarkets, bakeries, farmers markets and all you can eat buffets to try and fill her stomach. Clearing out each one in minutes after tearing the roofs and walls down. Ying gorged on several thousand pounds of food in that short amount of time and actually reached her fill, only to pass it moments later. She wanted to be FULL as she let her gluttonous urges take over.

THOOOOM!

Was the sound Ying’s ass made as it came into contact with the ground of another local park. It had been awhile since Ying had seen any people. Then again there were disaster alarms going off all around the colony. In the time she was eating, surely a large portion of the colony’s citizens were in shelters. Ying shrugged it off.

“No one around. And no one attacking me.” She said aloud to herself, the ladder more surprising to her than anything. She wasn’t exactly respecting public property. “I guess I could go for a nap then.” She yawned as she lied down on her back.

Ying raised her shirt as she tenderly rubbed her bubbling gut which had rounded slightly from the tons of food within it. She playfully rocked from side to side, feeling all of her stomach’s contents shifting. She grinned as she slowly closed her eyes, the rumbling digestion filled the park.

There was suddenly a lurch in Ying’s gut which made her raise her legs so her knees were up. Her fast metabolism that had also increased with her size had just begun emptying her stomach contents into her bowels. Her stomach digested hundreds of pounds of food in only minutes, the feeling of the food entering her bowels at that size was nearly euphoric.

GgggrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOWWWWLLL!!!

Ying’s belly rumbled as it roared like a tyrannosaurus mating call. Ying’s grin grew wider, as her bowels quickly created fresh new gas which rushed towards her juicy intersection sized rear end. Ying simply waited for the massive volume of gas to reach her cheeks and relax her anus.

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbrrbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrbbrbbbbbb…

The fart began softly, well as soft as a fart with the power of a wind tunnel fan set to low could be. The grass up to 15 yards away from Ying’s ass flattened as the billowing yellowish fumes blew from her. The fart went on softly as Ying simply let it free, its sound like a bass being played on one of its lowest notes for the first nine seconds for the fart. But as Ying felt a large bulking mass of gas come up in mid fart, she lifted a leg shamelessly and applied some force.

...bbbBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNPPTPTTT!!!!!

Ying’s patines were the only thing that could stand up to the force of the latter half of Ying’s blast. The grass behind her ass wasn’t just torn from the soil but literally dug up from the roots. The immense power tore up the ground instantly creating an elongated creator focused from her ass. The gale force winds blew across the park sending waves across its ponds and blowing branches off of the trees a hundred yards away. The stench was nothing to joke about either as it covered the park in its thick haze. The heat mixed with the biological level odor which slowly killed whatever foliage there was left around her. But to her, it was simply her rip beautiful stench.

BBBBBBBBROROOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGMGMMMMMGMMMMMMMMMTPPPTTT!!!!

Just to add another touch to the bombastic destruction of her gas, Ying followed up with a second fart, meaner. This one a shorter 10 seconds, but it packed enough bass to bust eardrums as it thundered into the ground. Trees still standing nearby were uprooted as her fart sent earthquake level vibrations through the park. Surrounding buildings were nearly shaken apart as the fart-quake shattered their windows, crumbled their foundation, and knocked anything not bolted to the ground by titanium fittings out of place.

“Ahhhh… that felt good.” Ying chuckled as she rubbed her head against the ground to get comfortable. Her stomach settled slightly as it hummed and gurgled beneath her hands softly.

Ying could feel herself drifting off to sleep as her eyes slowly became heavier. The area had grown quiet, devoid of park animals, people or even the sirens she had heard. It was peaceful, it was what Ying really prefered. To be alone. She was used to it, being alone, and a girl her size now didn’t want the attention of the news and people to be gawking at her for being as large as she was now. The thought of what she would do after she slept off her meal that could’ve feed an entire community for a month. She was in a colony after all, no where to escape to. Surely the federation wasn’t just sitting around waiting to see what she would do. Surely the entire colony could see all of the devastating tracks she’s left behind. But she continued to not worry about it.

Ying barely had enough time to really fall into a light sleep when her stomach began emitting a different tune. Instead of subtle bubbling once in awhile overtoned by a loud gurgle here and there, it was now rumbling in a much lower tone with squelches and squeaks which game from her lower intestine. Ying quickly sat up, she knew that feeling for sure.

“Ugh… I have to take a shit now?” She complained as she looked around for some example for a passing of time. It couldn’t have been more than 15 minutes since she had eaten, but she already felt the emptiness in her stomach. As if her gluttonous rapage never happened.

Just to test the fullness in her bowels, Ying lifted her left cheek.

Brrru-RRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBBMBMBMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRMMBMBMBMTTT!!!!!

BBBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAMMMMMMM-RPPRPRRTRRRRRRRRRRRPPRPRPTPPTPTLLLTLTLPTLTLPTTPTTTT!!!!

A pair of farts which would scare away the animal kingdom ripped from Ying’s giant flapping buns. The first 16 second monster was much like her other ground shaking ones, only to start off softly and then erupt with the baritone power to shake buildings to their foundation. Several buildings nearby, already weak from her first post feast farts, collapsed to the ground half way through the rip. Ying took a short three second break before grunting out the next fart. It began with a thunderous rumble like the first but it quickly changed tone as it became wet. Sounding more like a forest of trees all being torn in half at once. The moist fart dampened the ground under Ying like fresh rain from the humidity of it.

Ying grimace and rubbed her nose as the smell of her farts spread from her. Compared to her earlier ones, these were much worse. Where her previous farts were simply from the increased gas of her change and what she had eaten the day before, these were built off of the massive variety of foods she had filled her gut with, and mixing a wide variety of foods was never good for Ying.

Those couple farts filled the area with a yellowish fog with an overtone of brown, they were definitely pre-poop farts. The smell would drop an elephant instantly if it one were around. Probably lethal to people as Ying at her size now found the air a little thin to breathe. Anything with smaller lungs more than likely couldn’t handle it. A garbage dump to a city like New York that had been sitting in the summer sun for weeks smelled like the most beautiful flowers compared to the smell of Ying’s air devouring farts.

Ying rubbed her belly as she got up to her feet. Not wanting to risk ruining her only pair of panties that fit her, she held in the mass of gas and solids at her back door. “I gotta find a toilet…” She said as she looked around. “But, then again.” Ying grinned as she spotted a large structure off in the distance. A structure that she was both familiar with and hated. The Side Six Institue of Education, or school as Ying and all other kids call it.

The ground shook again as Ying began a light jog towards the school. She really wanted to sprint, but didn’t want to risk shitting herself before getting there. She wanted it to all be in the school. Take it as payback for all the long boring hours of doing nothing.Something in the back of her mind told her that this idea was cliche but she ignored it. Why? Because she’s a freakin’ giant!

As she approached the school she stepped on the abandoned cars in the parking lot like they were nothing but toys. She walked up to the large main building of the school, its front only two stories tall, just about the right height for a toilet. But what made it even more fitting was the courtyard which sat in the middle of the rectangular building. Ying grinned and shimmied her panties down her large thighs and turned her bouncy butt cheeks to the school. She  sat upon the building, her butt hanging off the back edge of it, overlooking the courtyard. It was more like she was sitting on a ledge more than sitting on a proper toilet. It didn’t really matter to Ying though, just getting her shit done was her focus.

FrrrRRRrrrRLRLRLRPRRLRRlrllrrRPPPRPPTPTRRT!!

FRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPAPPPTTTT!

PPPrprPRPPPPTPptptptptPTPRPRPRRRPRPTPT!!!

A set of loud fluttering farts spewed brown gas and droplets across the courtyard in a spread. The smell, impaired by any panties were potent and ripe as ever. Ying shuddered slightly as she felt a heavy mass push against her anus, slowly spreading it open.

“Nuh! Man this stinks…” Ying admitted as she could smell the fresh waste just as it began to exit her. It only felt like an average 2 inch wide turd, at her normal size. But in her giant form, the first log was as thick as a SUV. Crackling could be heard throughout the school grounds like the sound of a tree’s branches crushing as it fell. The massive turd reached the length of 20 feet when it touched the courtyard grounds and began to coil upon itself. The massive world record log reached nearly 30 feet in length before breaking off and its tail falling to the ground with a thud which cracked many windows of the school from the violent shaking. Car alarms out in the parking lot went off from the turd landing Ying stayed focused though, it was only the beginning of the biggest dump of her life.

Gassy bursts of gas sputtered their way out around the next behemoth log. Much like the sound of wind wissping through a cracked window, only the window was 30 square feet and the wind was coming from a tornado. Ying was glad that the log was getting help by the heavy pressure of gas in her bowels, but was more amazed by the the amount of heat that came off her dump below her so far. It being several hundred degrees, it heated the entire area of the courtyard. But its unholy stench was the real problem as it’s potent, vile odor serad from its source and out in all directions. In little time it covered a 20 block radius. If there were anyone still home, there would be no hope for them and Ying’s biological disaster.

CRRRRAAAKAKAAAKAKKLLLLLLL! BBOOOOMM!

The sound of Ying’s second long, which was a short 12 feet in length, broke of with a resounding break that echoed through the area and landed with another ground shaking thud which shook buildings a mile away. Ying could hear the alarms of more cars going off, some 10 blocks away. The load so far was a pile of manure that could fertilize all of the farms for a country for months and sat just below Ying’s butt at 15 feet high.

GGGRRRRRPPPPMMMPT!

Growled Ying’s stomach angrily as she felt a slight blockage in her bowels. Ying leaned forward until her massive, yet average to her, breasts pressed against her knees and grunted to relieve herself of the temporary break. Her anus expanded again, this time wider than a SUV just to start expelling the bulky turd that needed the extra effort. It almost hurt to have her anus stretched to several meters wide, but it was nothing she couldn’t handle. With one more grand push, Ying forced out the blocking turd.

The massive boulder of shit launched from Ying’s ass with astounding force. The spherical turd was like a massive cannonball as it shot across the courtyard and crashed into the walls of the school some 30 yards away. Like a wrecking ball, the turn shot through the school building like it wasn’t even there. The turd boulder tumbled across the back lot and crossed into the sporting areas, rolling through fences and over fields until settling in the middle of a baseball diamond.

FFFFFFFFRRRRRARRRARAALLLPPLRPLRRRPPPPPPPPPPRPRRRRPRPRRRRRPPPTPTTPTPTPTTTTTTTTTTPTRPRPRPRPRRPPLPLTPLTPRTTTTPRLTRTRTRTTRT!!!!!

Ying would’ve probably been amused of the rocket she just launched if it weren't for the ghastly torrent of wet feces she began expelling from her backside right after the blockage was removed. the spray reached the other end of the courtyard and sprayed the wall like a gushing hose of thick brown waste. Gallons upon gallons poured from Ying’s ass along with dozens of large chunks the size of farm animals. All accompanied by a flapping fart which painted all of the surrounding walls with crap.

After 30 seconds of that, the flood had ended with a sputter. The courtyard now filled with a pool of muck a couple of feet deep. Ying sighed with some relief, but what was the wet diarrheic waste before was now replaced with one more solid job to do. Ying sat back up and rested her elbows on her knees, she needed to take a breather.

“Damn.. this smells like hell.” Ying sighed as she wiped a forming tear from her eye. “I hope this is the last of it. I don’t want to suffocate myself.” She said with a laugh. But wasn’t far off for thinking that. The thickening blanket of brown fog had now reached further than before, another 20 or even 30 blocks now. Which may have been a good 10 percent of the colony. The fog rose from its epicenter close to a 100 feet into the air. Ying didn’t know it, but she could probably make the colony uninhabitable by the end of the week by the way her powerful bowels were.

The next and as Ying hoped would be final log was a easier to push out than her dung boulder despite it being the same amount of girth. It was mostly thanks to its softer form as it slithered out of Ying like a crawling semi truck. The monumental turd reached the pile below her and began to crush it with its weight. Ying could feel herself lose 100 pounds with each foot of that turd that left her. The train of a turd never broke, even as it reached 30 feet in length it still held together. But Ying was forced to rise from her building seat and into a slight squat as the pile the turd added to it had now risen above the 2 story school.

The turd was coming to an end and Ying could feel it. More importantly, she could feel a gigantic bubble of gas that was helping push the turd along at a faster rate. Ying’s post dump farts were often considered epic and were some of the biggest farts she would rip. She grinned as she thought about the possibility of how gigantic the coming fart would be once her turd ended.

As the end of the turd flumped out from Ying and landed haphazardly on the rooftop of the main school building, Ying’s bowels gurgled as it preluded to what was coming next. But before Ying would top off her dump with a fart farewell, she turned around to look at the damage. Ying literally gasped.

The courtyard was destroyed, flooding in a pool of wet feces, walls painted with brown from top to bottom, even the trees that decorated the yard were covered in the muck. The south wall was nothing more than a crumbling mess as a giant brown hole opened it up to the other side. And then there was the crown, Ying’s pile of shit that stood over 20 feet in height and was wide enough that it nearly touched the east and west walls of the yard, some 50 feet across. Made up of three magnificent turds.

“I never cared about breaking records before. But demolishing them is freakin fun!” She laughed. “But damn. I burned through all that food fast… I don’t know if the colony has enough for me.” She laughed further at the thought of eating the entire colony out of house and home.

But there was still that bloated knock at her beck door. Instead of turning back around and unleashing it on her beautiful dump, Ying bent over and pressed her hands down on the rooftop of the school, aiming her bulbous butt cheeks towards the parking lot and the neighborhood across the street from the school. She planted her  feet and prepared to grunt.

“Sorry for any property damage.” Ying chuckled before letting out a soft, cute grunt to contrast the gross ferocity that would be her post dump fart.

BBBBRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPTPTPPTPTTTPT!!!!!

The fart wasn’t a fart, it simply could not be called that as its power carried properties closer to a massive bomb than a bout of flatulence. Ying’s dirtied bunds opened up to unleash a sonic boom of gas which sounded like a fusion bomb going off. Only it carried a foghorn undertone that would break decibel readers. The ground in all directions shook as literally cubic tons of gas erupted from Ying’s ass. The gas focused mostly behind her, blowing away the haze of her dump to only replace it with a more ripe, more offensive and more indescribable stench.

The gas blew across the area with the force of an F-5 tornado. All the cars in the parking lot were blown dozens of feet into the air and streetlights pulled out from the ground. The homes of the neighborhood were doomed as well as they were hit by the wall of stink like a freight train. Torn from their foundations as if the homes were never there. The trees in the neighborhood of course were torn from their roots, if not just split in half at the base by the force. Even if a tree survived the blast, the smell would have demolished it. The ground wasn’t safe either as the fart created cracks and fractures through the streets several feet wide. Ying’s fart was two of the worst natural disasters combined with a deadly chemical weapon.

The fart went on for a staggering 40 seconds before finally ending. Alarms from cars and buildings were going off in every direction in what seemed was half of the colony as the echoing boom of Ying’s fart bounced off from one end of the enclosed space station to the other. Though the fart ended, the sound of it continued to bounce around the colony for another minute until fading away. But the real destruction had been done by giant Ying. With nothing to stop her, she could destroy the colony from the inside out by the end of the day if she continued like this.

“Gun… DAMN!” Ying shouted as she stood upright and looked at the aftermath. “That was amazing! Heh, felt amazing too.”

Ying walked ever to the school’s football field with her panties still around her ankles. With no suitable toilet paper in her side, Ying dropped down onto the grassy plain of the field and dragged her messy backside across it to leave a 100 yard skid mark.

“A little gift for Charletta’s football team.” Ying laughed as she pulled her panties back up. She let the band snap back to her to make her globes of butt flesh jiggle. She then started to make her way out from the thick fog her gas and dump had created to get a little fresh air.

It took nearly a minute of walking to finally reach the edge. Ying walked out from the cloud wall of stink like a giant monster from a movie. Unfortunately, Ying suddenly felt as though she really was in a monster movie as her luck turned to the worse.

A volley of massive bullets hit Ying’s shoulder and bounced off of her skin. It felt like nothing more than BB rounds hitting her. She spun around to see where they came from but was hit again from the other side by more bullets.

“What the hell!?” Ying shouted as she raised her arms to make sure no bullets got her in the eyes. She peeked through her arms to see where the hail of bullets were coming from. She spotted the giant mechanical figures in the distance. Giant walking machines painted a soft blue, equipped with grenades, beam weapons, and a shield.

Ying growled. “Mobile suits.”

The federation had finally decided to come in. The standard issue Jegan type suits were now surrounding her and pummeling her with their head vulcans. Small machine guns attached to the side of their heads.

“Heh, you think your Jegans and stop me?” Ying boasted as she lowered her arms confidently. “I can barely feel it!”

Ying charged ahead towards the forward most suit. She was at camera height of the mobile suits which were each around 20 meters tall. It only boosted her confidence. The main Jagan began to back up as Ying came at it. The suit pulled out a grenade and threw it at her. Ying effortlessly bitch slapped the grenade away and tackled the tall machine into a tall office building behind it.

“Ahh!” Screamed the pilot inside.

Ying had it pinned against the wall. The Jagan fired its Vulcans into Ying’s chest but did nothing but ricochet. Ying raised her intimidating fist up above her as the pilot panicked.

“I would be sorry to do this, but you shot me first.” Ying then drove her fist through the mobile suits head, destroying its main and secondary camera. She then proceeded to kick its knees in and finished by tearing its cockpit open.

The pilot inside was shaking in fear of the giant girl who just destroyed his suit in a matter of seconds Ying looked at the man unimpressed by both his reaction and lack of piloting skills. Ying took a step back and turned around, showing her panty clad ass of destruction.

“I’m not gonna be sorry about this either.” Ying said just before grunting.

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPTPTTTPT!!!!!

Not her biggest of the day, but still ear shattering. The fart she tore at the mobile suit and its pilot shattered the remaining windows of the building she had tackled it into. The plumes of thick yellowish brown fumes showered the suit and the main inside. Even his supposedly airtight helmet didn’t protect them from the intolerable stench as he passed out seconds later. Ying had a quick sigh of relief but had to roll out of the way of a rocket let loose by one of the other suits. The rocket exploded off in the distance, but Ying knew what that meant, the federation wasn’t going “non-lethal” anymore.

Ying got back to her feet and prepared to dodge whatever they would throw at her next, but nothing could prepare her for what entered the battle next.

BEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO!

A bright pink beam of super hot energy hit Ying in the back of her neck and traced down her back at an angle. It cut through her shirt and sent a sharp sizzling pain through her.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Ying shouted as she nearly dropped to her knees. She looked over her shoulder to see what had shot her from above. Her eyes widened with surprise and possibly fear at what descended from above.

Its white, blue and red armor shined in the midday light. Its intimidating features were similar to the mobile suits Ying was in the middle of fighting. But Ying knew by the white crest on the descending suits head meant it was a whole different beast. It came down slowly with its boosters humming softly until it landed behind Ying about 50 yards away. The white devil had arrived.

“A… a Gundam…” Ying muttered as she lowered her head. Her moral had officially left her. But she sure as hell wasn’t going to go down without a fight.

The ground shook as the Gundam approached her with its beam rifle still drawn on Ying. It stopped right behind her, shadowing over Ying like it was the sheriff of the town. The pilot spoke to her through a loudspeaker. “Play time is over. Surrender.”

Ying sighed. “You know I would but… I got this problem...”

“A problem with what?”

“A PROBLEM WITH AUTHORITY!” Ying aimed her ass up at the Gundam just as it’s beam rifle began to charge another round.

BBBBRRRRRRRAMMMFMFMFFFFFTT!!!

A shout but powerful fart ripped from Ying’s ass and clouded the Gundam’s sight. Ying ducked just as the beam rifle went off to hit the ground in front of Ying to create a large explosion of dust and debris. Ying used her strong legs to kick the beam rifle out of the Gundam’s hand, she then spun around and shouldered it in its chest. The Gundam was sent flying backwards out of the dust cloud, followed by Ying who charged it at full speed.

“I’m taking you down! I don’t care if you have the power of a Gundam!” Ying raised her arms with open palms, ready to tear the Gundam apart. “I HAVE THE POWER OF A GUNDAM TOO!”

The gundam tossed away its shield and raised its arms as well. Their hands locked together with Ying’s momentum sending them flying backwards. The Gundam’s boosters kick on and they slow them down. Its feet catch the ground and they both skid the length of a football field before coming to a stop.

Ying and the Gundam were deadlocked, at least it seemed. That was until Ying began to feel fatigue in her arms as the Gundam pressed forward. Ying glared into its intimidating gold machine eyes. A string of farts sputtered from Ying’s ass as she tried to find any extra strength in her body to keep challenging the Gundam, but it was too much. With a low tank of gas, outnumbered, outgunned and overpowered, Ying could only do one thing.

Ying pushed off of the Gundam and backed up. The Gundam pointed at her and the Jegans which surrounded her began firing their weapons… all of them. Ying dashed to the right and sprinted as fast as she could to dodge their fire. She tackled a Jegan in the process as she tried to make her escape. Where to? She didn’t know, there was no escape from the colony.

BOOM! BOOM! CCRASH!

Ying was hit by two bazooka round which knocked her to the ground. Despite it hurting her, she quickly rolled back to her feet and kept running. The Gundam and other federation forces were firing at Ying in attempt to guide her towards the solar canal… and it was working.

Ahead of Ying was the solar canal, she could jump into it and run to the other side, but she thought about it. The armor behind the solar mirrors in the canal is thinner than in the rest of the colony. If they got her there just to blow a hole in them and suck her out, she would be screwed. Instead, Ying ran for the suspension bridge. The federation forces stopped as Ying ran across the bridge. Ying looked back and grinned as she saw that they gave up. But then she thought about it…

“The federation doesn’t give up…” And just as she said that, the arch that held up the suspension cables that Ying was currently under exploded. Ying skid on her heels trying to stop as the arch came down upon her, but it was too late. They had caught her.

The great gassy giant Ying’s reign had come to an end, she was trapped, trapped like a giant lizard that didn’t earn its stay. Ying was on the bridge tangled in the cables, barely able to mood. Though she struggled and stained, the cables would only stretch and bend. The Gundam, the leader of her downfall landed in front of her with its beam rifle in hand.

Ying looked down and chuckled knowing her defeat had come. “So… gonna kill me now?” She asked as she looked up at the Gundam.

The Gundam’s eyes flashed and it raised its rifle to Ying’s head. “I’m going to give you the right to say your last words.” Said the pilot inside. Ying narrowed her eyes, she could’ve said something clever, or what those really badass villains in the movies do with a simple F U. But Ying decided to say nothing, and instead let her last words be her signature.

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMPPTPPPTPTTTTT!!!!!

A pink light began to glow in the barrel of the Gundam’s beam rifle. Ying closed her eyes and then there was a white light.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!” Ying screamed as she woke up in her bedroom. Her bod wrapped up in her bedsheets. Everything looked just how it should. Video game system, TV, desk, Yuki sitting on her bed doing homework. And no damage done by any giant anything.

“Hey! Are you alright?” Yuki asked as she looked at the immobilized Ying.

“I-I think so?” Ying looks down and tried to move. Unable to, she rocks from side to side.

“You were dreaming in your sleep. I think…” Yuki informed her. “I’ve never do anything like that before.”

“What did I do? How did I get wrapped up?” Ying asked as she picked up more rocking momentum.

“Well you stated to toss and turn in your sleep, then you got up to go… defecate. Came back and fell back asleep.”

“Wait… I woke up? I don’t remember that!”

“Well you weren’t sleep walking.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah! You told me how awesome it was if you took a… if you po...oped on top of the school when you came back.” Yuki shook her head. “I have no idea WHY… but when I asked you were already asleep.”

“And this?” Ying said just before rolling off of her bed and unto the floor with a thud. “Ow! Damn…”

“You did that a few minutes ago. You seemed like you got a little wrapped up so you started rolling and rolling and finally got stuck. Then you sat there.” Yuki couldn’t help giggling at her.

Ying got free of her bedsheet prison and stood up in her shirt and panties.She then noticed Yuki looking at her face very intensely.

“What is it?”Ying asked.

“What happened to your forehead? You have a red mark on it.”