- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter has breast play :)

 

Also, I want to give a big, huge shout out to my muse: The Lurkmeister. 

Seriously guys, he's my inspiration for our tiny human, and he helps me come up with all the ideas and even plays them out with me. 

You should check him out, he's on my favortie authors page :)

 

 

Her brow pinches together in confusion when she’s woken from a dreamless sleep. Her eyes open slowly in her dark room, realizing it’s only early morning and still a good bit of time before she has to wake up and start her day. She’s confused only for a moment, wondering what could have possibly woken her, when she feels the movement on her chest and realizes her man has stood and is walking along her sternum.

He must not know she’s awake, she thinks. Or maybe he doesn’t want her to wake up. But what on earth is he doing?

She closes her eyes again, taking a moment to breathe deeply in order to maintain the idea she’s sleeping. She might as well see what her tiny human is planning, maybe it would be fun to play an unaware bystander to his motives.

His small feet make their way over to her breast, which has spread out and moved to the side since she’s laying down. However, she still had quite the bust, and he had a small hill to climb once he reached the edge. Her heartbeat picks up speed, but she prays he can’t notice.

As she feels his hands sink into the soft, squishy side of her breast, she can’t keep her eyes close. They slowly slip open, squinting through the darkness. She can see his small form, standing in the valley between her breasts. He’s taller than they are, but they’re certainly wider than him. Her hand clenches the bed sheets beneath her in order to keep herself still, wanting him to think her asleep as he explores her like he’d yet to do in their time together. He hadn’t been so brassy before but she certainly did not object to this. He could have control of her “sleeping” form for the moment, but eventually (probably soon) she would have to take back the control that was rightfully hers.

After all, what sort of giantess- what sort of goddess –would she be if she didn’t use him as she pleased?

She keeps her eyes open in small slits, watching, and feeling, him knead the skin underneath his hands, pushing down and forward, groping them as if he’s a normal sized man doing this to an entire breast. But no, he’s barely five inches and can only take handfuls of miniscule parts of her breast at one time.

How cute.

She closes her eyes, allowing herself a moment to just feel his movements. She feels his little body bend, his chest pressing into the warm side of her breast. She resists the urge to slap her hand over him and really knead him there good. All in good time, she promises herself. His tiny lips kiss her skin, before he stands up and away from her breast.

Her eyes creak open, peaking through her lashes. She almost slams them back shut when she realizes her tiny human is looking toward her face. He seems to scan her, making sure she is still in fact asleep. Either her face is too far away, it’s too dark, or it’s a combination of both but by some miracle he must decide she’s out cold and he quickly tosses himself up and begins to mount her left breast.

The giantess nibbles the inside of her cheek, watching him struggle to climb. The skin underneath him is much more pliant than the hard skin of her sternum, and he sways and sinks into his floor as he crawls. At one point, the woman takes a deep breath and he loses all balance, his face smacking just on the outside of her areola.

She is testing her strength tonight, keeping herself quiet when all she wants to do is moan out.

Her little man catches his balance again, and looks up at her face. This time, her eyes are closed to be safe, and she evens out her breathing to fool him. He calls her name, voice relatively quiet in the room, before he once more decides she’s asleep.

How idiotic of him, she thinks. How could she sleep through her lover mounting her breast?

He doesn’t lift back onto his hands and knees, rather yanks himself forward in an army crawl, until his little hands press against her soft nipple, and the pink skin begins to rise.

She bites her inner lip harshly, creaking her eyes back open to watch her nipple harden. She can’t see his face in the darkness but she imagines he’s grinning as his entire arms wrap around the nub and squeeze, twisting it every which way in his grasp.

Her legs accidently shift, cunt beginning to wet from his antics. She doesn’t mean too, but he definitely notices. His head pops up, looking down first at her moving feet and then up toward her face. She keeps her breathing steady and grips the bed sheets beneath her so hard her fingers ache. Not yet, she thinks. She doesn’t want him to stop, wants him to think she’s still asleep so she can witness how far he goes.

Had her eyes been open, she would have seen the tiny human’s eyes narrow. What she did know for sure was that his head leant forward, until his face was pressing to the hard, taunt skin at the peak of her nipple. She feels a moan bubbling in her throat but refuses to surrender. It would be admitting defeat.

“I know you’re awake!” He calls, but she doesn’t open her eyes. Maybe she can pretend she isn’t, even though he seems to have caught her. “You never move in your sleep, come on!” When nothing happens, she looks through the very rim of her lashes, vision foggy but she can still see his form staring at her. She sighs in her “sleep,” hoping that can convince him. She pretends to jerk, as if he’s wrong and really her movements are completely and utterly rational. She does this every night, she tries to say.

When neither of them say anything, his head dips down and he bites the tip of her nipple, and internally her body jerks and bucks. Externally, however, she impresses herself but not moving an inch. Her toes curl up and fingers grip harder, but she doesn’t not squirm.

The man on her breast makes a little “oh,” sound, as if realizing he was wrong and she is still asleep. She feels triumphant as he stands on her breast, body swaying. She barely hears it, but he mutters between his lips something along the lines of, “moving in your sleep,” and she realizes he’s just given her the perfect opportunity.

Of course, when people dream their bodies often move about. Especially in things equivalent to nightmares.  She’s watched friends and family nap, their fingers jerk and body roll on their sides as their subconscious tells them to. And perhaps, just for tonight, she can be one of those people.

She lets out a soft grunt, moving her arms at her side to relax and her fingers to flex. The hand still resting on the top of her stomach twitches, fingers pulling closer to her palm. From her peaking place, she sees him look in confusion at her hand, and then deliberately she jerks her torso just right and watches him tumble off the side of her breast and land right back onto her sternum, not very gentle.

This surprises him that much is obvious. He pops up as if expecting her grinning face to loom down at him and for her to yell out a soft, “Fooled you!”

But she doesn’t, because where is the fun in that? She can imagine what this feels like for him, as the realization sinks in that she’s an unaware giantess at the moment, a tiny man standing on her body as she begins to jerk and move, the true balance of their power difference obvious.

She feels him stand and gasp out an, “Oh shit!” before he acts as if he’s going to make a run for it. And where would you go? If she really was careless in her sleep, if she forgot about the small man who slept in her bed every night and always between her breasts, then he would have been crushed a long time ago. She knows people who move about, toss and turn and roll from their back to their front. She can’t even imagine what it’d be like, being a tiny person stuck in bed with that giant. He should be thankful she’s not only a light sleeper but also stays in one position throughout the entire night.

Not tonight, however. Because right now, to him, she was exactly like ‘those people.’

She grunts again, soft moan following as she presses her thighs together below him and shifts to the side, the balance of her left breast tittering as it sways above her chest, tilting in toward her sternum where he is currently moving. The side of her breast slams into his soft body, once more sending him spiraling out on his side, another gasp escaping his lips and she feels his hands tremble in slight fear.

She would never hurt him, this has been stressed enough in the past. But she thought, for the first time, there might be some fun in scaring him.

With a jerky motion, as if still in sleep, she turns her body sideways. She feels her tiny man lose his balance and tumble. Her breast are quite large, and the right squishes out against the bed, forming a flat floor that he lands on, rolling onto his back. And she knows the last thing he sees is her hefty left breast descending towards him, because laying on her side forces the two mounds together and creates a sandwich with a tiny human in the middle.

She can fully open her eyes now, because his entire body is trapped between her. She can’t even see his tuft of hair; the only reason she knows he is there is because she can feel him. He pushes at the breast that heavily lays on top of him, squirming under her skin as if he has any hope of escaping. And no, he really doesn’t.

Her head looks down, large grin spreading across her lips as her cheek presses to her pillow. She wonders if he has air or if he’s suffocating. He kicks and shoves and squirms uselessly, not even able to move into a different position underneath her powerful breast. He must open his mouth to scream, to get his “sleeping” goddess’s attention, because she feels a slight wetness against her skin. The moment he opens his mouth, it’s filled with her soft dermis.

Now she knows for a fact he can’t breathe. And that’s not okay in her book, no matter what kind of sadistic spells she experiences.

She moans loudly, feeling his body still underneath her. She moves, first back onto her back, hearing his deep gasp of fresh hair, before she pushes back onto her right side and rolls over.

She hears him yell, but by now she doesn’t even bother closing her eyes. She watches him roll backwards, heels-over-head, down the steep slope her right breast makes. She watches his tiny hands reach out, trying to grip her giant nipple but it’s soft, and he slips right past it and lands on the mattress in a heap, yelling out as she doesn’t waste time to land on her stomach- with him directly under the weight of a single breast.

She feels him squirm again, and bites her lip. She no longer makes her movements seem sleep-like, as she’s done trying to pretend. Now, he’s just the powerless toy she’s playing with.

She lays on her stomach in bed, elbows keeping her real weight up. But still, her breast is hefty, and it dangles from her chest and lands on her tiny lover’s body, pushing him down into the soft bed sheets and covering him from head to toe. He struggles, clearly unaware she’s awake as he kicks. Fortunately this time he isn’t dumb enough to scream.

She holds herself there for a moment, staring down her smooth breast as if she was even able to see him. She wonders how this feels in his position; he has to believe this is it. Or he has to believe this would be the most difficult night of his entire existence. After all, a tumbling, jerking, moving giantess in bed with him wasn’t the best way to end the day.

It feels like an eternity to her, and probably longer to him, when she finally decides she’s done. She moves, pushing down on his body as she slowly drags her right breast over his lump of a form. Along the way, her now hard nipple scrapes across his stomach, and for a brief moment she can hear him cry out. He must think she’s rolling over again or something, she can only imagine.

And finally, once her breast rolls over his form and he’s left between the space created by her breast, sucking in fresh air and staring at her sternum high above him, she laughs.

He startles, body shivering as he cranes his neck. He looks up at her, and she flashes a wide grin and a sexy wink from above him. He stares unbelievingly for a moment, her breast still on either side of him, her stomach below him, and the pillow above him leaving him completely trapped beneath her chest.

“What the hell?” He screams, still heaving with the fresh flow of oxygen he is provided.

She giggles femininely, puckering her lips and blowing a hot gust of air down over his body. He shudders, hair ruffling atop his head, arms wrapping around his torso. “Did you really think I would sleep through you groping my boobs?” She asks, voice gentle as she stares down at him.

He seems to contemplate this a moment, before he looks up and even in the darkness she can see he is bashful. Her heartbeat picks up, and her smile turns tender as she watches his little shoulders shrug. “Maybe,” he calls up to her, little white teeth showing as he bites his lip. “I mean, I don’t know! But you were dead asleep, I was even calling your name! I had to squirm from under your hand, and I had a boner which has gone away now, thanks to you! I mean Jesus babe, you scared the shit out of me!”

“Did you think I was going to squish you?” She asks, face turning sympathetic. She moves, pushing her body down. Her breast fall away from his sides, and she keeps going until the only thing above him is her face looming over. She smiles gently, finger stretching up to run the pad over his little arm and up to his cheek and hair.

He smiles, pushing into the touch and nuzzling his cheek. She refrains from cooing. “Yeah,” he admits quietly, and finally he flashes a rueful smile she often associates with him. “But fuck, knowing you were awake the entire time is hot.”

She laughs heartily at that, rolling her eyes and pulling her finger away. She sits up, far above her, her breast splaying out on her chest in their perky glory. He stares up at her from so far below, and she flashes a grin. “You really thought it was hot?” She asks. “Because I did. It was so hard not to moan when you were stuck in my tight cleavage.”

“We should do it again!” He yells loudly, quickly sitting up and holding his arms up to her, as if he is a toddler wanting to be picked up. “Do it again!”

She smiles, shaking her head. Her hand scoops down, lifting him under his butt and picking him up until he is level with her face. “I’m too close now,” she says, and she motions below him. Curiously, he peaks over the edge of her palm only to see her free hand disappear between her legs. She moans loudly as she pushes two fingers into herself, scissoring them inside of her. He gasps, and looks at her as if he’s about to plead to be taken down there, but before he can say a word she smashes her hand against her left breast and squeezes.

She can hear him moan in pleasure, but it’s drowned out by the sound of her own moan. The hand holding him quickly pinches his waist, and she looks down to see his grinning face just as she pushes it against her large, light pink nipple. He licks and nips as she rubs his face in circular motions, placing her large thumb on the back of his head to help. His tiny arms try to wrap around her breast, but he only manages to get about half way from the end. He does squeeze his arms though, and his attempts to help her out are much appreciated as her fingers speed up inside of her, thumb of that hand pressing and jerking against her clit.

“Oh, baby,” she moans, head lolling back on her shoulders. She feels his arms constrict, and the hand jerking his face across her nipple speeds up, and he tries desperately to lick and suck at the nub. She could easily hold him there and let him do as he pleased to her, but knowing he was struggling for what he wanted and she was dominating his tiny body is what makes her finally orgasm.

She pants heavily, pulling him away from her breast and holding him in her palm. He’s panting wildly too, staring up at her in amazement as she lifts her hand that had been inside of herself and proceeds to wipe her cum on the bed sheets. She flashes a slow grin, exhausted and not looking forward to a long day at work.

She drops him over her pillow, watching him bounce lightly and she gives a sleepy chuckle. Her body collapses forward, and she decides she can sleep on her stomach tonight because she’s far too lazy to move. Her eyes crack open when she feels the pillow give a little, and her tiny boyfriend makes his way closer to her face. When he sees her eyes, he flashes a grin, before his naked body curls up close to the bridge of her nose. Her heart beats painfully inside her chest, and she suddenly wants to cry but she doesn’t know why.

“I really love you,” she whispers, staring across at his small form. This close up, she can nearly see his every feature, and it was rare she got that opportunity. His eyes are blue, his smile is wide, and his cheeks are dark in what she hopes is a blush.

“I love you too!” He calls over to her, one of his little hands reaching out to pat at her nose. She giggles, closing her eyes and basking in the moment. It doesn’t take her long to fall asleep. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I don't really like being completely uninvolved with my readers, so forgive me if I leave hefty author's notes :)

I like all of your opinions! And like I said, I'm still super new to this. 

But anyway, if you're feeling up to it, you should tell me what tyes of scenarios you like most. I mean, do you like insertion or breast play or mouth play or do you like feet (which just a warning I will have one chapter on) or are you into something original? Are you into a gentle giantesses or sadistic? 

I myself enjoy strictly gentle, but as you can tell from my current story you are reading, I do like power play. I like the dominating factor of it, but not harshness. She never actually bruises him or anything, and not once at all during this story will she. She's expressing power, not abusing it. 

And another note, just because I feel like informing you, our giantess is inspired by myself :3 hehe I know scandulous