- Text Size +
Story Notes:

WARRNING:

TEEN AND MOTHER UNBIRTH/ANAL VORE/VORE/BODY EXPLORATION.

 


 

Other wise, ENJOY!

Be sure to tell me how you like it! Its my first story :3

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy! Please rate! This is my first story!

“Come on, Mom! I don’t want to go to the beach! Can I just stay here and play my games? I promise I won’t burn down the house!”  My mom was packing her sunscreen and towels for the beach in her bag.

“Charles, I won’t let you stay here by yourself. It’s dangerous!” My mom was a little over protective over me. Her and Dad got divorced a couple years ago, and I was only child too. She was very good-looking for her age of 30, I must say. She had long brown hair, flowing all the way past her neck. He eyes were a dark hazel, but had a glint of beauty.  My mom wasn’t super skinny, but she wasn’t fat either.

She started opening the door to the car in the driveway. She was wearing her small bikini to the beach, which enlarged her cleavage more than it is normally. “Come on honey, we have to get there before sunset!”  I walked out the door, dressed in a bathing suit and a simple blue and white t-shirt. She followed me and closed and locked the door.

 She unlocked the car doors and leaned down to open her door due to her tallness, showing off her bubble-butt while doing so. I myself had a hint an amusement looking, but I had to revert my eyes due to the fear of her catching me looking. Once she finally got the door open, she got in. I got in shortly after, buckling and closing my door. I leaned back as she started the engine and drove out of my driveway.

I, myself, was only 13 years old. I had brown hair just like my mother and brown eyes like her too. I like just staying at my home and writing or playing games. Whichever I’m in the mood for (usually the games).  

Me and my mother were going to the beach in the Pacific. We lived only 5 minutes away, so it wasn’t much a hustle.  I like the beach, except when my mother has to pull me away from important activities like me playing games.

***

We arrived at the beach and we got out of the car. She took her bag with her, and we started walking on the beach to a spot. “Oh! Look honey, it’s such a perfect spot! No one will be able to look at us! Won’t that be amazing? You won’t have to be shy,” my mother exclaimed, pointing to an area on one side of the beach with no one around it.

We started walking there, my mother’s busty chest bouncing in rhythm with our footsteps. It wasn’t very crowded this early in the afternoon, so it wasn’t that hard to find a empty spot. There was probably around 10 other people on the beach.

Once we finally reached the spot, my mother started unpacking her towels and equipment. We got a spot near the water, but still not near anybody. In fact, I couldn’t even see anyone besides us at this position!

My mother laid out her towel and put on her sunglasses as she dug her umbrella into the sand. She took no time to then lay down in a haste of tiredness.  The sunlight glimmered on her body and made her look like a goddess.  After she settled down with a magazine, I started walking over to the water to splash around in. I started running around in the water, making mini-waves with a push of a hand, collecting cool and interesting sea-shells, and dunking my head underwater.

While I was in the middle of making a awesome looking sand castle using the sea shells I collected, I heard a loud, “Damn-it!” followed with a yell. “Charlie! Can you come help mommy for a moment?” I sighed, and started walking over to my annoying yet beautiful mother.

Once I arrived at my mother, she put her magazine down to the side in the sand and asked in a kind voice, “Honey, I seemed to have forgotten to put on my sunscreen. Do you mind putting in on me for me?”

“What?!” I was startled, and yet thinking this was too good to be true. Part of me wanted to do it, but the other part of me thought this was crazy.

“It’s OK sweetie. I’m not going to bite you!” She said in a romantic and soothing voice, “Look in the bag I packed for it. It should be there.” I turned to her left and saw the bag. I searched it for the bottle of sunscreen and took it out. Upon having second thoughts, I tried to overcome them by admiring her body. Her large cleavage sticking out with her slim body… and that butt I cannot stop thinking about…

I walked to my mother and squeezed out some of the liquid from the bottle onto my hands to start putting on my mother. “Come here sweetie, sit on my tummy. You can rub my entire body then.” She patted me to come over and sit on her stomach. I did so, sitting on her slim and gorgeous belly. I was really light, so it did no harm to her.  I took on deep breath, staring at my mother’s body upward from my angle; seeing her face through a crack in her two breasts pushed together by the tight bra. I admired her stunning face one last time, and got to work.

I started rubbing my hands on her shoulders, leaning just barley over her enormous boobs. I started massaging the cream into her shoulders, as she starting lightly moaning over my massaging. I was slightly turned on by this and felt a small formation “downstairs” popping up. I started moving my hands down her arm, covering her arms in the sunscreen, her moaning continuing. I turned around to squeeze some more sunscreen into my hands and ran my hands down too her hands, rubbing her hands like a masseur. I moved my hands back to her chest and found a obstacle in my rubbing.

Her breasts.

She turned to me and saw that I wasn’t rubbing, which was followed the stopping of her moaning.  “Oh! Forgive me! Let me get that out of your way, honey!”

Before I could even react to what she said, she moved her hands behind her back and I heard a small snap and she moved her hands back up to her chest and picked up the only thing protecting me from seeing the beautiful cleavage of my mother. She picked up the small bra that somehow stayed on to such a tall person as her, and threw it to the side into the sand.

I store with my mouth gapping. Her newly freed breasts stood right in front of me without any bra.  Her nipples were erect, and looked just dazzling.

She looked at me, waiting for my pleasure to begin again, saying, “What are you waiting for? “

 

Chapter End Notes:

So? Horrible? Ok.

But if you think I should continue, what should happen next, what I should improve on, ect., tell me in the comments!

Thanks!