- Text Size +

Nick thought the torment of that day lasted for hours. In reality, it lasted for 3 hours, so wasn’t that far off.

Taking your shoes off in the middle of class was not very common. Some might even say it was down right strange, so it came as no surprise that Nick remained trapped insides his sister’s boot for most of the day.

Nick was forced to stay like that, pressed up against her warm sock, pinned between her foot and her boot. Soon the air grew hot even in the chilly whether, and he could just barely feel tiny beads of sweat start to roll down her sock. But there was something else about her that Nick loved. The sweet smell of syrup had never left, and although it had been diluted, it still filled Nick’s nostrils with a heavenly aroma each time he breathed in.

His face was one of complete bliss for the greater part of the day. This being of no significance due to the fact that all emotions of a fly look exactly the same.

Ashley sat in her geometry class, tapping her foot furiously in boredom. Each tap sending vibrations through the ground. Each time her foot fell, it fell with a deafening boom that could only have been matched by that of an atomic bomb. If you have ever been near an atomic bomb, you know how much of an accomplishment this is.

Nick was not in that boot. Her other foot, the one that housed her small bug brother, was actually resting on a chair next to her. This took all the pressure off of the tiny fly, allowing him to fully enjoy his time at his sister’s feet.

“This can’t possibly get any better,” he said to himself as he snuggled closer to her warm sock.

Fate happened to be listening to the little bug, and took his little soliloquy as a personal challenge. Not to make life better of coerce. No, fate only intervened if it could help screw you over. Many people out there will say different, claiming that fate can be kind at times. This is not the case. That is called good juju, and is a completely different type of magic that one really should not mess with. If ever given the opportunity, consult Macle on the topic of bad juju. It makes for an interesting story that will be told at a time that is not right now.

Fate looked eagerly for a way to ruin the perfect day that the tiny bug was so thoroughly engrossed in. After a long moment of careful deliberation, it worked its magic, a dark cloud forming overhead. Thunder crashed down all about it. For a moment, nothing happened. Then, suddenly, as if from nowhere, nothing continued to happen.

But this nothing stopped happening a mere ten minutes later. This stopping of nothing resulted directly is the start of something, witch for a brief second started stopping, but soon stopped stopping, resulting in nothing being started, ended, and something growing into something else.

To simplify things a bit, Ashley’s next class was gym.

That might be a little vague, so lets simplify things. In gym, the students were forced to change out of their street clothing and into a pre-decided gym uniform that was utterly hideous and looked good on absolutely no one. This being the case, the gym teachers wore only the uniforms, even outside of school.

Ashley walked into the girl’s locker room, accompanied by a few of her closest friends. First there was Shannon, who was about as smart as a can of pickles that had been left out in the sun to long. Honestly, pickles should not be put in the sun at all. Then there was Carly, a short brunet whose glasses covered a good three fourths of her face. There were others as well, but they aren’t really important.

As the girls absentmindedly stripped, they made idle conversation about the events of the day. Ashley undid the Velcro on her boots, and casually slipped them off, finally freeing the poor bug from his horrifying prison.

Or at least he would have been, had he not still been stuck to the bottom of her sock. She once again placed her foot of the ground, this time effortlessly squishing the small fly into paste.

She continued on with her changing, all the while oblivious to the poor little bug on the floor. The bug in question not being Nick, who was having an amazing time, but rather the poor spider that had made a beautiful web in the locker room only to have one of the girls knock it over by accidently tossing her shirt into the air. Afterwards the spider swore revenge, but being the size of a spider, it wasn’t about to try and carry them out.

The sounds of random girls soon died away as they all exited the locker room. This finally gave Nick a chance to reform since he wasn’t being stepped on every other second.

Like all the other times, Nick’s head regenerated first, followed by his body, and finally his legs and wings. He bounced back up to his feet, eager to find a better place to be.

He was about to fly back into his sister’s shoe, but then a thought accrued to him. He was in the girl’s locker room as a fly. He could just stay and watch the show!

“It might be a little perverted,” he mumbled as he flew on top of a set of lockers, relatively safe from being crushed again. “But I don’t even care!”

So he waited for the girls to come back. Then he waited some more. And finally, after a relatively large amount of time had passed, his waiting was rewarded with more waiting. This waiting was then followed by more waiting, and then by the low rumble of giants stampeding into the room.

By this point Nick was on the verge of falling asleep. It isn’t something people think about, but being a fly is actually a lot of hard work. But now was his reward, no matter how creepy it was.

Shannon walked up to the locker he was sitting on, her breasts bobbing up and down with each step. Nick’s confidence quickly shrunk once he actually saw the girls again. He inched away from the rim of the locker, quickly trying to rationalize what he was doing.

Even though it was completely illogical and impossible, he couldn’t stop thinking about what would happen if he were caught. If they realized it was him, then he would never be able to go to school again! Everyone would think he was a creep, a pervert, even weird. He did not want to be labeled as the guy who had snuck into the girls locker room to watch them change.

He was going to continue listing every illogical reason to look away, but something caught his eye. Two somethings, really. Two big, beautiful, barely concealed somethings that were only a foot away, at most.

Shannon had taken of her gym uniform, and stood before the tiny bug in only her bra and panties. Both pieces of pink fabric gripped her slim body, leaving nothing to the imagination. Nick couldn’t help but drool a tiny bit.

The girl reached into her locker, leaning even closer to the small bug. He looked down, the view of the girls cleavage too much for him to pass up. Up and down her boobs giggled as she tried to open the locker that appeared to be jammed.

With one final pull, and one enormous jiggle, the locker swung open, her cloths falling onto the ground below.  

“Whoops,” she said playfully, adding a giggle full effect. She turned around and bent over to clean up the mess, her heart shaped butt in full view of the horny little fly.

He was eagerly leaning over the ledge now, barely able to control his primitive ergs. This was getting to be too much for him.

Slowly the girl came up, slipping on her mini skirt in the process. Even though it was the dead of winter, Shannon took it upon herself to look as seductive as humanly possible.

The girl grabbed her shirt next, but waited to put it on. She adjusted her breasts, feeling as if they might not be in the perfect position. She cupped her boobs with her hands, and started jiggling them up and down, trying to feel any imperfections. There was none.

Nick didn’t blink the whole time; drool dripping from his mouth and onto the cold metal of the locker.

The girl leaned in to her locker, reaching in the back for her shoes. As she did, she pressed her cleavage up to the locker, directly below the tiny fly.

Thoughts rushed through the boy’s head, not a single one containing anything other that horny fantasies. So, not much different than his normal thoughts. He leaned even further forward, trusting his sticky legs to keep him balanced as he peered over the edge at the dark skinned beauty below.

“Hey Nick!” Macle shouted from behind him, causing the small fly to jump in flight. This was the worst possible action he could have taken, since he was unable to catch himself again. He fell down, straight towards the perky set of breasts below him.

His body hit into hers, the impact being lessened considerably by the squishy object under him. He tried to grab onto something, but the girl’s soft skin didn’t offer him any footholds. The small fly slid down, soon finding himself lodged in the massive beauties cleavage, her warm skin pressing into him from every angle.

Macle eagerly looked over the edge of the locker at the fly’s actions, bursting out in laughter as he slid down between the girl’s breasts. He wanted to surprise the fly, but he didn’t think it would go over this well!

“Oh my god!” Shannon shouted as she pulled away from the locker, easily feeling the trapped fly.

“What?” Carly asked, her own shirt lying carelessly on the ground, along with her sweatpants. She actually dressed for the season she was in.

“This little perverted bug fell into my boobs!” the girl replied as she moved back and forth, shaking her breasts to and fro as if her life depended on looking sexy. Just a force of habit.

She reached inside slowly, her delicate fingers rapping around the fly squirming around between her. She pulled it out, a disgusted look on her face as she looked at his grotesque body.

“Ew!” She shouted as she dropped him to the ground. The girls around her backed up, hating the idea of being so close to something so disturbingly ugly.

“Its so hideous!” one of the girls shouted.

“Its so perverted, and ugly!” another replied.

“Disgusting!”

“Creepy!”

“If it was a boy I would never date him!”

“Yes you would! Your such a whore!”

“Shut up, its so gross!”

“KILL IT!” they all shouted in unison.

Nick didn’t really know what was happening. At first he thought they were screaming about him, but he soon reasoned that this was simply impossible. He considered himself the epitome of beauty, rivaled only by his reflection in the mirror; so to be referred to as “Ugly” was simply not possible.

 “Oh wait,” he said allowed as he recalled the fact that his looks had been taken away from him when he had been turned into a fly. He looked up as a shadow fell over him. Hovering above was the dark form of Carly’s boot, still muddy from her walk to school. “Well that’s not good.”

Her boot fell, squishing the fly instantly, its small body being converted into the slimy paste that it so often became.

“Is it dead?” Ashley asked, hoping that the monster had been defeated. Carly picked her boot up, trails of goo hanging down from its sole.

“Yeah,” she replied. “I think its dead.”

Chapter End Notes:

This time the title made sence, YAY!

Good news, I finished this story! No, this was not the final chapter. I still have to read everything over and change a few things, but the hard part is behind me. Just to clear any confusion, there will be more chapters! This is only about half the story.

Still, I can always add more. If you have any ideas don’t be afraid to leave a comment!

You can also email me, but I never check my email. That may not be the best option for you, but whatever. Do what you want.

One last thing, I have a bunch of half finished stories that I want to complete. I could choose one, but what would be the fun in that? So I made another story with the first chapter from each. I’m letting you guys decide. Have fun picking!