- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 (( As per request by your friendly neighborhood Peterparker.  Oh wait, I did that part wrong.  :D  Also, I'm trying to incorperate some third person perspective albeit sparingly.  I honestly didn't plan on putting too much butt material (nor toilet stuff) in, especially this early but it was requested.  Did I do it right? Lemme know please! ))

     The lights go out as fast as they came on, for me anyways. A giant shadow approaches, the ass of my giantess sister coming down hard all around me. My screaming can't compete with the sound of her behind reaching it's destination.

KUH'BOOM!

     I crouch, hands held over my head, somehow believing that my earthquake-safety drills from Kindergarten would save me from being squished like a grape under my sister's ass. Fortunately for me, it did. I blink and look up. Kelly, oblivious to her brother, is slamming her monstrously large fingers against her phone.

     Another thought creeps up to me. I'm on the toilet while my sister is using it. I turn and shiver at the terrible sight that is the biggest vagina I've ever see. Then I hear it. Niagara Falls. Thank god she only had to go number one. I was seriously getting worried for a min-

     The world shakes, I fall back down to the slippery porcelain, sliding across the white flooring, hands flailing out to my sister's infinitely long legs. She had fidgeted, which was enough to have the seat bump into my space and send me to my disgusting doom.

     I claw like mad, “Kelly, help me! Help Me!” I can't possibly get any louder and she has no idea she's about to piss on me and send me out to sea.

     My legs fall out from under me and I finally manage to stop sliding. What a spectacle I would be to Kelly. She's taking a pee, playing a game on her phone while her lil speck of a brother dangles on the edge of the toilet seat trying not to get soaked in urine.

     A few droplets spray once they hit the water, some as large as I am. Or small, given perspective. I grunt and heave myself back to relative safety. Unfortunately my enthusiastic escape lead me to run without looking. I slide right into a puddle of, you guessed it, piss. It's small, even to my scale, but still smells awful. My lower body has now been properly 'marked' by my sister. Begrudgingly, I carry on with my great escape, until I'm staring down at the 'other' drop off.

     In the distance I can see Kelly's jumbled clothes laying at a heap atop her shoes. Her left foot keeps tapping, and eventually my environment is jarred once again. This time I'm better prepared and catch myself before going over. Then, it hits me.

     A memory from three years ago. My sister was watching Discovery Channel, learning more about Shrinkees. I sat down for just a moment to watch them perform what must have been agonizing experiments to test resilience. At the time I thought it was awful, my sister thought it was fascinating and as it turns out, it was very enlightening. Something happens to the body once all those molecules compact. According to both television and the internet, two extremely reliable sources, a shrinkee is almost indestructible.

     Well, almost. Everyone has a breaking point and there are millions dead. -However-, I should theoretically be able to survive a fall to the carpet from this distance.

     I take a few steps back and look up to my giant sister. She'll be here a while on that stupid phone. Making sure my options were as limited as they feel, I call out once again, “Kelly!”

     Nothing.

     Fuck it, here it goes. I run to the ledge and – come to a skidding halt. No way in hell I'm jumping off a cliff because the internet told me it would be okay. I turn and look at Kelly's left leg, the one constantly fidgeting alongside her foot tapping. I'm an idiot. All I have to do is walk up to her and punch my way to her attention. She'll feel me, look down, then rescue me from-

     Kelly unexpectedly rises from her seat, her phone set aside on the window sill and her hand reaching for the toilet paper. The seat shakes, albeit not much from her perspective, and fate has it's way with me.

     I'm thrown from ledge of the toilet and am sent tumbling through the air toward death's cold embrace.



--

 


     Kelly licks her lips, her eyes narrow, as she almost beats her highest score of flappy bird. Fuck this game is hard. And addictive. Nope, game over. She sighs, takes a look down to her shoes, her eyes wandering over the struggling speck without recognition. Oh, she should call Rachel back! They're supposed to be doing something tonight?

     Kelly finishes her business, leaps up and pulls her pants back on. She takes a step to the sink, washes up , grabs her phone and bounds off to the kitchen to look for a snack.

     “Hello, Rachel?”

 


--



     “Umph!”

     I land on something warm and soft. Looks like the internet was right, I -am- more durable. I catch my breath. What is that smell? It's awful. It's. I stand to take a better look at my surroundings. I'm in Kelly's underwear. It's not stained, as I've accused her before in our childhood, but it flippin reeks of ass sweat.

     Using humor to cope with this disaster of a situation, I scream up to my sister, “Change your underwear for God's sake!” I laugh and then feel like crying. No, I'm better than this. I do the rational thing and take off sprinting. I run towards the closest edge, that nearest the toilet, so that I can eventually climb down and find a new way to get her attention.

     Suddenly gravity has it's way with me, throwing me to the floor and sliding me back the way I had just come. Before I realize what's happening, my sister's giant ass comes down on me, once again. Only this time, there's no safe zone on the toilet to protect me.

     “Kelly!!!”

     My screams are snapped shut as I, and the underwear I'm riding, pull mid-way up my sister's asscrack. My body starts to slide down, gravity again working against me, and oddly enough, her ass starts tightening. I feel myself being pulled into the crack, one giant jostling motion at a time. She must have started walking. The bouncing rhythm of a blond teenager's buttocks may be fun to look at from the outside, except of course in the form of your sister, but it's terrifyingly claustrophobic on the inside.

     Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. Every step she takes sucks me further in. I try my luck at screaming again but my mouth fills with her flesh as a bounce whiplashes my head further in. I push against her and take a breath of massive body odor, my legs almost numb from the pressure, slowly pulling myself up. It's so hot I'm already sweating heavily after just a few seconds. Seconds turn to minutes, minutes pass by uneventfully. I've grown used to the bouncing but haven't made much progress. I'm still in the dark, covered by white panties and jeans. I take short breaths, the small bringing tears to my eyes, until I notice that we've stopped moving.

     Light opens up above as my environment lurches forward. She must be sitting down somewhere. I can now make out the mumbling of my giant sister talking to someone, presumably on the phone. Her jeans have produced a little opening at the top, her panties having slid down enough that I can see an end to this torment!

     This vision of lights boosts my motivation, my adrenaline working full throttle as I climb faster and further than ever before. I feel like a worm, wiggling my way to the top. Actually, a worm would be pretty big to me right now. I guess I have to start identifying myself properly, as a Shrinkee.

     Finally I make it to the edge of the elastic panty line. I grab a hold of it and pry my body loose of Kelly's crack. When she discovers me, I'll make no mention of this having ever happened. I smell horrible and I feel worse. My body is twisted so that my legs as still wedged into the last of her crack but my arms are turn toward her underwear. My body hurts but my back is especially aching. I twist back around to Kelly's backside, put both my hands against her skin, then my forehead, catching my breath. If I wasn't so in shape, that would have been the death of me. The smell isn't so strong up here. It's more of a soapy, perfumery, sweaty combination. As I continue my heavy breathing, thanking the Gods for their mercy, my hands submerge into thick water. Wait, what?

     It's too late. My hands above my head, my whole body is covered in a gooey dribble of sweat. The salty water stings my eyes as I flail. Miraculously, my feet, now also submerged in my sister's sweat drop, are freed. Unfortunately that means very little as my world begins to sink. I claw at my sisters cheeks until I sink below where I started. The light at the top is put out, my world sways ferociously side to side while, unknown to me, my sister stands up and pulls her pants up,

     After more bouncing, jiggling movement, I'm feed of the stream of sweat, having ridden it to the understand of my sister. How can one girl have so much ass? It's pitch black and while I can breath again, the air is worst than before and noticeably more moist.

     “Fuck my luck.”

     I see the letters, 'fml', as I talk to myself. Then things, as I should have guessed, went from bad to worse.

 


--



     Kelly, again, picks at her underwear. If there's one thing she can't stand, it's her crack showing. She bought the low riding jeans because they were cute but she didn't want to expose herself to the entire neighborhood. She paced the kitchen, talking to her best friend Kita, and finally tugged her panties to wedge up her butt. Frowning she reaches under and pulls the cloth down a bit so that it's not incredibly uncomfortable. She then wrinkles her nose as a part of her underwear is still stuck. Probably a ball of lint or something. Wait, Kita said what? Rachel is bailing on their trip to the movies?

 


--


     I can't move, I can barely breathe, my face is mushed into the deepest regions of my sisters ass. I am a living wedgie and there's nothing I can do about it. For the last hour I've been entombed in the flesh of my sister. I can almost hear her bowels moving all around me. I've been forced to drink down her sweat, as I can't use my arms to push it away from my mouth and nose. My prison shakes with each step she takes. This will be my coffin. I spent the last few years thinking I could beat it, like few before me have, only to wind up a stain in my sister's thick ass.

     Again, I strain every muscle in my body, attempting to move anything. I feel like the entire world has come crashing down on me, crushing every part of my body. Apparently the internet rumors were more than true. I'm not just endurable, I could stand being pinched inside a big booty. It would probably be better if I -could- be crushed. At least it would alleviate some of the pain. And the smell! And the wet, awful, ass-sweat goop that covers my entire body!


--


     Kelly walks back to the bathroom, staring at all the clothes on the floor. “Dusty better be picking this all up soon or we're going to have a problem.” She turns her attention back to the voice on the other line of her phone, “Oh, sorry. Just, he's kind of the worst stay-at-home bum on the planet. Because men are shrinking, boo hoo, the weight of the world must fall on us women, yet norms like Dusty can't even be courteous enough to do the laundry. It's just- Oh, yeah. I'm totally going to the movie, I just need to hop in the shower real quick.”

     Kelly tuns the water on, kicks off her shoes and socks while balancing herself against the bathroom wall.

     “No, I'm getting in right now. Won't take but ten minutes, then I'm out the door.”