- Text Size +
Sorain was just finishing up with Dashie, cleaning away any spills from his thrills with her, moments ago.

Now surrounded in a hot, thick sea of cum, you struggle to gain your way back up to the surface as the half-filled, latex bag swung from left to right, making you involuntary swallow a few mouthfuls of the contents.

Anything you can hear from outside isn't much, the voices are too quiet to be fully heard from within the plastic capsule, but from what you could make out from the visuals, it appears Sorain had one last thing to do with you... Trash.

Being unable to communicate properly, it's a hopeless cause to try, and although you attempt to scream out at them... As expected, it did nothing but make you pant in exhaustion, afterwards.

The ground lifts you up with it, as Sorain effortlessly discards you out of Rainbow Dash's window for what you are... A well-fucked pony inside a well-used condom. At this point, both you and Sorain's seed float into the air... For a minute you actually like the ride, with the momentum mimicking zero-gravity, but the excitement wears off after you realise it's not the fall that'll kill you, and you're tumbling in the air far too quickly.

Expecting to coat what little you could of the wrapper in blood, you surprisingly land fairly soft, and the latex absorbing most of the fall...

Still drenched in the quickly-drying cum, you decide to escape the overgrown parachute, manoeuvring through the swampy lands, before you.

The first few raised slumps of rubber present a small challenge to climb at first, but the stickiness begins to take effect, giving you the extra support to get out.

A Half-hour later, and you manage to climb out of that contraceptive tomb, almost breaking a bone from falling off of the side, landing onto the ground with a small thud.

The land around you feels different... The soil below you feels more natured, and the overall feel of the atmosphere is... Fresh; The sun shines down upon you, its temperature magnified from the increased size, making you sweat within minutes with the slightest movement. Granted, the sunshine is enjoyable for a brief moment, but the heat on your coat increases, and it isn't stopping anytime soon.

It's not an easy task, but after miles upon miles of non-stop trotting, you're later rewarded with the shade of a tree, the size of it being impossible to estimate from the ground-up; the grass surrounding it also helped to prevent any larger animals from spotting you at close-range... Well, almost
all.

A sudden growl from your stomach indicates you're low on fuel, and from the sound of it, you've had next-to-nothing to eat, today.

You're tired, worn out, and overall: very exhausted; Respectfully, you decide to take a break, trying to relax yourself up against a thick stalk of grass.

As you start to daydream, you can't help but remember those sheer perspectives, dangers and adventures you've had over the past two days... The town of Ponyville is now a planet, within a planet for you, and yet you still manage to survive more than you should've, given the circumstances.

You begin to flashback to those whacky events, including your night with Twilight, the rock-out with Scratch, becoming Rarity's vibrator--And breakfast... Ah, good times... Even though you mentally chuckle from thinking about what you've actually gone through, the chances of survival are still against you... Nevertheless, you don't really care at this point--If you're going to die, you're glad to go out from something you've always dreamed about, right?

Zzz...

Meanwhile, on the Apple family farm, It was just past midday, and AppleJack was returning from the 'party', albeit, a little later than usual, making Big Mac worried--She was supposed to be back by now, helping him tend to the farm's crops, but AppleJack was nowhere to be seen.

As a matter of fact, AppleJack, herself, was suffering from the heatwave, nearly collapsing into other ponies as she slummed towards her farm, seeking shade from the big Helios in the sky.

Her goal was within range, a small, single tree next to the front gate of the Apple family orchard, providing the perfect cover for her... Even if she was late for helping out Big Mac, AppleJack couldn't care less, surely he wouldn't expect his own lil' sis to work in this heat, anyway!

Like an unlucky penny, you are awoken once again from your nap, barely able to open your eyes, you're so tired, you can't even see the near-1000ft AppleJack next to you, her stomping shaking the nearby pebbles and dirt beside you.

Applejack lazily slumped beside the tree, sending one of the biggest seismic attacks you've encountered, thus far.

She stretched out her forehooves behind her head, then proceeded to bring out her other hooves in front, killing almost a dozen insects from her unfortunate choice of seating. Her other hoof flailed above the tall patches of grass, slowly brushing against them as she effortlessly relaxed it on the ground, flattening the foliage under it... Including the small area you were just resting at.

Eventually, you open your eyes fully, revealing a very dirty, orange hoof, staring back at you, the sweat glistened in the small patches of sunlight from above...

You begin to fight the power, it's about damn time you were noticed, but as you inch closer to the mountain in front of you, your thoughts are demotivated from such feats to be possible, as you nervously trot towards the giantess in view. One of the first things you notice is the smell--Only being described as the work of AppleJack's athletic body, as her salty moisture roamed the atmosphere.

Luckily for you, AppleJack was resting at an angle low enough for her hooves to slope downwards for you to climb, but even that was a challenge--Her hoof was completely lubricated in sweat, making it impossible for anything to fully grip onto.

The trek upwards was almost like traversing a desert-like mountain, having the heat from her body absorb in your own hoofsteps.

After a few very tiresome minutes of non-stop hiking, you almost gag as you see the destruction AppleJack caused under her hooves... A few ants twice your size, now pulverised and compressed into her hoof, the corpses slowly decomposing in a mixture of hoof-sweat and dirt.

You even attempt to pick up one of the tumbleweed-sized lint, using both of your hooves to pick it up, making a loud 'Shlop' sound as it unsticks from her moist hoof.

A painful roar from above makes you cover your ears, dropping the wet boulder to the floor as the ground begins to shake, unaware to you that it was the simple yawn of a tired pony... It was unbearable, to say the least.

You're almost atop of AJ's hoof--Parts of torn grass, soil and foliage from the ground become much more common; the environment changes to a slightly darker shade of orange as you pass through the underlining segments of the hill-top.

Now, her navel is in full view, it's straight ahead, giving you a little bit more friction as you quickly trot the length of her leg, until a very large, odd bulge obstructs your view, the slope ever-so slowly ascending and descending in small short periods.

Moments after placing your hooves upon the surface, you're scared stiff to hear its reaction... An incredibly loud growl, louder than the other one you heard, before.

The sound is like that of a monster... And as a matter of fact, it in essence was, as it changed the growls to churning and squelching--It suddenly hits you, you're standing on top of something very hungry, similar to how you are, only magnified.

"I'm on her stomach!" You yell, unsure if being here is the wisest of places to be, especially so close to her endless pit of her navel crevice, below.

Moving away, you hear the distinct sound of tribal drums in the distance; a simplistic, yet soothing melody of just two beats, followed by a second of silence, then it repeated--Unsure what to make of it, you happily trot down the small slope of AppleJack's belly.

By now, AppleJack was far from awake, she began to lightly daydream, only to fall unconscious in the limbo of sleep... For you, getting her attention at normal-size would be a challenge, but now... It would be impossible.

The delightful drumming continues, and the impact of the sound increases as you get closer to its source, until the loudness simulates a loud dub-step concert... This was it, her heart was approximately 75'ft below you--The impact was annoying, yet the rhythm... Comforted you, it was almost hypnotic; however, this was soon interrupted by the small tilting of Applejack's monumental head... At first, you make nothing of it, but as you notice something forming from her lips, you begin to worry.