- Text Size +
After being forced out of submission, you grasp your teeth together, as you hang onto Fluttershy's tail, as she seamlessly wandered around into Ponyville, and like the last few times you were outside, the entire structure of everything you could see of Ponyville was subjectively impossible to gain any bearings, despite it being a planet-sized playground.

Fluttershy was almost at the party, heading north off of sugar street, and into SugarCube Corner.

As suspected, Fluttershy's friends were already there, greeting her as she slowly entered through the main lobby.

A sudden force knocks you off Fluttershy's tail, as a huge, pink rump collides into both you and Fluttershy.

Confused as to what just happened, you notice the surrounding colour changed from a light-pink, to a full, deep shade of fluorescent pink.

You also notice you're not hanging from your teeth, you're somewhere new--complete with a pastel-pink forest to match, and an even pinker, odd-looking obelisk in the background.

"Glad you could make it, Fluttershy, the party wouldn't be complete without you!" Says the pony that you're currently residing on.

Pinkie Pie was planning this private 'party' for quite a while, even to the point of making sure Mr. and Mrs. Cake wasn't around, which she eventually did, using her irresistible puppy-dog smile for persuasion.

Pinkie invited all of her best friends, and suggested them to bring something... Seductive, to say the least.

With Fluttershy being the last to arrive, Pinkie quickly jumped towards the end corridors, making sure the doors were locked, and all source of outside visibility extinguished.

Getting a sudden jut of energy from Pinkie's bouncing forces you upwards, free-falling diagonally, with little to no way to brace for impact. It only takes seconds before you quickly descend onto the floor of Sugar Cube Corner.

With a little luck, and the softness of the landing, you end up in the jungles of the carpet in the centre of the room, and thankfully, it's just a few scratches, nothing too bad, but It's not long before more danger shows it's ugly head, as not only do you hear loud thumping in the distance, but a couple of ant-like insects the height of (to you) a regular-sized pony, flee in the opposite direction of where the thumping originated from.

Unsure what to do, you freeze your movements in hopes to gain a visual cue...

The actual reality of what you see is cringeworthy, as you notice a large amount of tree-sized fibres in the background flatten by something.

You know what's coming, and you know that running away is helpless.
A horrible smell of musky moisture hits your nostrils, only to be worsened when a humongous dirty, orange hoof immediately plummets next to you, with another hoof to match on your other side, you see the second stomp actually killed a dozen of those insects you saw, earlier, leaving a horrible mixture of Applejack's sweat, insect blood and insect guts.

With time going slightly slower to your perspective, you can just barely make it to her hoof, before it slowly begins to ascend, taking large chunks of debris, lint and dust from the carpet, leaving a slightly damp crater in the bristles.

The second pair of Applejack's hooves, however, don't miss. (Well, you, this time)
An ever-looming shadow hovers, above you.

The foreshadowing hoof stomps onto you, nearly crushing you to death, but... It's even worse: You raise upwards with the damp hoof, with only the various lint and dust sharing your problems.

The scent of Applejack's daily routine was making more of a welcome than you'd prefer... Not to mention every step she took only further engulfed you in her sweat.

The party, itself was just beginning: aside from Rainbow Dash and Applejack, everypony else was preparing for a very pleasurable experience--Twilight and Rarity were both rubbing each other, with Rarity's 'fun' box you saw, earlier, only inches away, equipped with a full bondage set and a riding crop.

As for Pinkie and Fluttershy: Pinkie was being eaten out by Fluttershy, both licking, kissing and sucking all she could of a Pinkie's pussy, with an almost instantaneous climax from Pinkie, covering Fluttershy in confetti and party glitter as she orgasmed.
The various moaning and groaning that shook the room only got louder and higher-pitched.

Rainbow dash was interrupted by Applejack, as she approached her.

"Hey, Rainbow, you up for some fun, Sugarcube?" AppleJack said, as Rainbow Dash masturbated over the many kisses and groans that filled the room.

Applejack knew what Rainbow was into, she accidentally stumbled onto her fetish when she was helping Rarity gather resources for her designs--Unaware that Rainbow was kissing, licking and masturbating over a pony mannequin's hooves. Not to mention. Rainbow Dash was extremely sensitive of her hooves, almost like she didn't want anypony to touch or feel them as she did over the other ponies.

Despite the slight embarrassing look from Rainbow, Applejack immediately began scraping her hooves backwards and forwards, in hopes of making Rainbow fully erect.

In essence, Rainbow knew that Applejack was purposely teasing her--Even if she knew about her hoof fetish, she didn't really care at this point, she just wanted to release her sex in any way possible.

Applejack sat onto a small bar stool, near Rainbow Dash kicking up her hind-hooves, bringing light back onto your world, with Rainbow Dash's face literally inches away, making you shudder as you look up at Rainbow, licking her lips, in ecstasy.

Rainbow's 500ft maw was immediately homed onto you, as you put both of your hooves in front of your face.

Looking as down as you could, you see a titanic, pink muscle, which you know could only be Rainbow's tongue, glide upwards, only just out of its range.

You're amazed how dirty Applejack's hooves really are, for when Rainbow Dash removed her tongue from her hoof, you notice a very large difference in her colour, looking up at a long, vertical void where Rainbow made her mark, changing from a lightish-Brown to full orange, glistening in Rainbow's saliva.

With her second attempt, however, Rainbow put the entire rear-hoof in her mouth, instantly sticking you to her semi-dry tongue, and at her mercy--Even if she didn't know. If Rainbow's tongue wasn't as soft as it were, you'd be a crimson stain, as Applejack's hoof was still crushing you, despite Rainbow's best efforts to suck and lick it, still in her mouth.

Suddenly, Rainbow withdrew Applejack's hoof, giving you a momentary breath--But that breath was then taken by the motions towards Rainbow's mouth, and where it was pointing to.

A smug-like smirk to Applejack gave confirmation, her body was ready.

"Go for it, darlin'! " Applejack replied, giving you goosebumps as she spoke.

The carven of Rainbow's mouth began tilting, to which both you and her tongue were pushed out, and without any citation, you hit the fleshy openings of Applejack's marehood.

Everything was shifting, with your velocity raising and lowering, vertically, as Rainbow slid her tongue all over AJ's pussy, making her juices erupt.

For AJ, and R.D, they were simply having the time of their lives, all was going well... That is, until Rainbow heard something that will cause anypony to be grumpy at an orgy.

Rainbow wasn't much of a fan of bondage or sadism, and the 'unusual' chatter that began to louden from Twilight and Rarity only added to her sexual depression. Although Applejack climaxed, Rainbow didn't, and that only angered her.

Spitting out all her eroticism (including you), she wasn't in the mood for hoof-play, and trotted off into the back room, next to the kitchen.

"Great... What now?" You mumble, stuck in a mixture of Rainbow's saliva and Applejack's seed.

Confused to what was wrong with rainbow, Applejack followed her, carefully.

You're unaware of where you are--On Applejack's cheek, just below one of her three freckles, but when you finally understand, it's too late...

"Hey, 'dare, sugar, whaddya rea--" Appejack asked rainbow, causing her to laugh slightly at what she was doing.

Her booming voice causes you to slowly slip downwards, the air, causing you to land with a loud plop.

Rainbow dash was masturbating to a monthly magazine of 'The Wonderbolts', making her blush in embarrassment as Applejack interrupted.

"J-Just leave, AJ, please, leave me be."

Dash argued, hoping to get some privacy.

...

*SqelchSquelch*

...

The ground seems... Wet, and it's really difficult to move, not to mention, it smells awfully familiar--Like your first date...

As for the landscape, it's very unusual: partaking in randomly assorted colours and a very smooth, thin horizon.

It suddenly hits you... That smell.

Cum.

Slowly rotating, you become instantly hard to notice a great, big cyan vagina, with its juices just barley discharging the last few droplets of gooey pre-cum, looking like something out of a horror film.

Rainbow Dash began self-servicing only moments after she was interrupted by Applejack.
Taking a few large breaths, Rainbow's masturbatory delights began once again, nearly scooping you up with her hoof as she began rubbing her clit.

Despite being extremely hard, right now, you also start to worry a little, as the squelching and motions that Dash makes get slightly louder and faster.
Ground shaking, skies roaring, and you could care less, as you start to masturbate, yourself--Mentally challenging Rainbow into a race.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck--Ohfuckohfuckohfuck!" Rainbow stutters as she climaxes.

"Damn, she's fast" you think to yourself, in awe at her amazing masturbatory moves.
After a small rumble from above, and a sigh of relief from Rainbow, you almost climax, yourself... Until a tsunami of juices forcefully erupt from the athletic goddess, before you.
Only a small gasp is all you're allowed to take in, only to be shot onto the floor, with the jelly-like goop, imprisoning you into the substance.

The orgy, above begins to die down, with Pinkie finishing up with Fluttershy, or... You think that's who it is, anyway, from the mumbled groans of pleasure.

Rainbow's hot cum was starting to dry, making you a proverbial fly in a spiderweb.

The ground was starting to rise, then lifted into a curve, only to meet the ground once again, slightly flattening you as you're sandwiched between the ceiling and floor.

What happens next, is a total mystery...