- Text Size +
From rags to riches, only to be sent back to the dumps; you fight your own terminal velocity down the various endless drains below Rarity's house.

The aquatic labyrinth begins to worsen in complexity, sending you hurling towards a small pipe--In fact, the pipe was so small, it looked as big as a normal-sized tunnel from your view.

Taking a small breather, you quickly duck under the ventilation, as the waters begin to purify. Being spayed upon by various cleaning chemicals and disinfectants, you're forcefully thrown into the uncontrolled rapids, sucking you under the waters, only to be blinded by daylight, as you are spat out of the vent, into a large pipe, sending you to fall onto the ground...


Getting up, you slowly spit out the mouthful of salty-tasting water... Trying to absorb any hints of where you are.

A large amount of vegetation and flora surround you, with the sun shining down upon them.

Suddenly, something disturbs the grass, behind you, making you turn your head to the estimated origin.

Unsure how to play it out, you immediately pin yourself to the floor, in an attempt to sneak in the grass.

Whatever it is, it's slowly approaching you...

Only barley visible, you peek your head above to see any sign of danger.

You notice a very oddly-shaped... Round... Thingy? I guess you could call it.
Stranger still, a small squelching can be heard in the distance, from where the disturbance in the grass came from.

A small, slick substance forms from under your hooves, making you wipe it off using the grass stalk in front of you.

"Aliens?" You ponder, confused as you look at the substance surround you, coning from behind the grass stalk that you're using as cover.

You quickly run out of cover, shouting at the top of your lungs: "I come in peace, don't prove me!"

The reaction you show afterwards makes you run in terror, as a near-100ft snail approaches from the grass.

Even at your size, you struggle to match the snail's speed, as it quickly gains on you, as you attempt to jump out of its path, still running for your life, trying to feebly push grass out of your way.
The amount vegetation you once saw began to lower, until you were in the parameter of the gigantic gardens.

Slowly backing up, you see the snail trail back into the grass.

"Maybe I should consider getting help as soon as I can..." You say to yourself, regretting ever being happy to be the size less than dust.

Wandering the endless desert-like terrain, feeling slightly dehydrated, you decide to take a small break.

Apparently, luck doesn't want you to have a piece of that proverbial Kit-Kat bar, as you see something that makes you wish the snail was here, instead.

Frozen stiff in fear, you stare at an incredibly huge scorpion...

It's tempting to wish you had a laser rifle, or a pet dog at your side, but... The reference would be frivolous to think before death.

With the scorpion reading its pincers, you pray for its mercy, as it scurries quickly towards you.

...

"...So then she told me to shove it, and I'm like: 'Bring it'"

Ears now deafened, you feel a slight crunch and notice a gargantuan, cyan hoof replacing the now-squashed scorpion.

"'Ah keep tellin' ya, Rainbow--You're gonna end up hurtin' yourself if you keep actin' this way." Applejack said to Rainbow Dash, both of whom were on their way to Ponyville, trotting on a dirt road, just on the outskirts of the city.

The rest of the conversation fades to silence, as your eardrums return to normal.
The sheer force of the trotting from two ponies knocked you into the middle of the dirt path, with a hut-like cottage just amongst the horizon, like a mountain in the distance, and in your situation--It's the closest piece of civilisation you'll encounter in this area.

You head in the direction of the cottage, until nothing but the concrete labyrinth of Fluttershy's cobblestone pavement blocking your path, with the uncommon small strands of vegetation to balance the blandness that the depressing grey walls gave.

A strange vibration emerges from the sky, revealing a small swarm of butterflies, illuminating the sunshine through their wings for a brief moment, reminding you of the positive aspects of being a fifth of an inch.

A few hours later, and a few more encounters of humongous eye-candy to occupy you, you finally reach the front door of Fluttershy's house.

Luckily for you, Fluttershy's cottage lacked any front step or any major architect near the entrance, as the path was simply raised up, making less effort on your part to gain entry, as the gap under the door was more than enough for you to fit under, with filthy debris of random dust, dirt and lint under your hooves as you ever so slowly pass through into the house.

Just moments after the underside of the door subsides, you feel a sudden warm, calm feeling, tingling inside of you.

A set of large, teal floorboards covers the landscape ahead, with a massive peach and crimson rug in the centre of the room.




Surprisingly, there's little to no sign of any animals, just the various empty birdcages and empty food bowls to even suggest any animal activity was present.




You've always had a soft spot for Fluttershy, her gentle personality was like no other mare you've met at her age, and heck, you figure she won't smush you into the ground if she happens to notice you, in compassion to the average pony.




It's clear that somepony is here, though, as the fireplace is set ablaze, with the sound of the flames gently hitting your ears, and you can smell a freshly-prepared, homemade soup, cooling on the coffee table.




A small breeze hits you, with very high velocity, followed by small pitter-patter of something or someone running nearby, causing you to turn around to find nothing.




On your guard, you hope it was simply the wind--Until you feel and hear the same thing from behind, causing you to react in the same way... Only again to find nothing at all.




Whatever it is, it's pissing you off, and you want no part of it.




Looking from side to side, you're startled as a deafening 'soft' cough is heard from behind you.



Rolling your eyes, with an angry expression on your face, you slowly turn around... Only to see an impossibly giant bunny rabbit--Angel, to be more precise.

Angel wasn't much of a pest, but unlike ponies, rabbits are more sensitive of their habitat, not to mention they have an extremely great sense of smell--Even to notice something as tiny as you.

"H-Hey, nice bunny!" You whimper as Angel crosses his arms with an unhealthy smirk on his face.

"Hey, please! You gotta get help!" Is all you ask, begging for him to get help.

Angel ponders with his paws tapping on his chin, then pauses for a moment, until he shows agreement by nodding his head.

Being extremely grateful, you attempt to walk towards Angel, with the biggest smile you've shown since your predicament. As a matter of fact, you're so thankful, you don't even notice Angel pulling an evil grin, but you do notice the floor beneath you getting ever so darker... Being already familiar with the shadows lurking above you, it's now clear that Angel thinks the only best way to 'help' you is to simply kill you--putting you out of your misery.

Only having seconds to react, you step out if the shadows, running in hopes to escape the killer bunny.

You divert yourself to go under a green cupboard in the corner, next to the door.

Almost there, it's just within view... But Angel was just too quick, lifting one of his deadly paws onto you... Until somepony startles him in his tracks, giving you enough time for a quick getaway.

"Angel, darling; where are you?" Says a quiet voice coming from upstairs, getting slightly louder as it travels downward from the staircase, until that oh-so beautiful mare is in full view: Fluttershy.



Near-stunned by her exquisite adorableness, you're now vulnerable to anything that might sneak up onto you--Including a quick sweep of Angel's paw, as he made a last-try attempt to get that gosh darn intruder.


In a split-second, you are instantly grabbed by Angel's swiping paw, as he quickly scurries towards one of the couches on the other end of the room, making you slightly vomit inside from his incredible speed, including an impressive leap onto a green couch.


Oddly enough, Angel drops you onto the couch, only to afterwards run to his owner.


"Angel, what's wrong, dear?" Whispered Fluttershy, noticing Angel's odd reactions, and unusual body language.




Trying to avoid suspicion, Angel immediately and dramatically starts groaning in agony, using his paws to cover his stomach, signalling to Fluttershy that he was starving.




"Oh, I hope that soup wasn't too hot for you..."




Looking around, near a end table beside the couch, Fluttershy slowly trots towards that homemade soup you smelled earlier, still cooling near the windows.




After a quick taste-test, and a lick of her lips, Fluttershy swoops back towards Angel, allowing him to have his meal, whilst she was about to browse her catalogue for any surplus food for her animals.




You notice everything getting even worse, as the small booming of Fluttershy's hooves and a confirmation of Fluttershy's body towers over you, with Angel giving you a sinister grin and a 'thumbs up' pose, as both of you witness Fluttershy grabbing her catalogue, and her fine, juicy plot eclipsing in the air, until the light is snuffed out, around you.




A gasp, followed by a scream expels from your mouth, while trying to escape the inevitable.




Her rump only milliseconds in arrival, slowly blocking anything in view, until her body was fully relaxed upon your minuscule life.



...


It's hard to breathe--Really hard to breathe, forcing you to take the smallest breaths possible to maximise any air capsulated amongst the land under Fluttershy's ass.




A few upper-body sprains, multiple fractures, and even a few broken ribs... It's not the best shape to be in--But, you should consider yourself to be lucky, what, with Fluttershy being the extreme softie that she is.




Being nearly impossible to move at this point, you try your best to raise the flesh ceiling, above you... It's not easy, but it's just barely liftable, allowing you to gain more precious oxygen.




Ever-slowly trying to manoeuvre towards safety, you notice the ceiling gaining vertical height, and the underside of Fluttershy's rear becoming slightly easier to move under, until a large, sweet-scented room opens up for you, with an odd-looking ceiling... It looks familiar, though; just like in the library, only the colour being lavender-purple, and it was on the ground, not the ceiling.

The glorious perspective of Fluttershy's hypnotic plothole gains the attention of your cock, rearing it's head to maximum length.   

The sexual sensation return in your favour, as the wetness of your throbbing member only multiplies, making your cock have the density of steel, roaring to fuck something... You awoke the sleeping beast, now it's up to you to entertain it.

You begin a slow masturbatory approach, gaining speed on every thrust of your crotch and every full stroke upon your penis.

The warmth of the cavernous landscape is only further aggravating the pleasure within you, as your penis erupts the love it was holding back, being strong enough to shoot a good half-mile or so into the outer sphincter of the evolving ceiling.

In Fluttershy's perspective, she felt a sudden uncomfortable energy pass onto her... Causing her to shuffle in movement of her rump, causing the fabrics in the couch to ripple and arc, including where you are standing.

Looking up at your creation, you notice the lips of Fluttershy's anal cavities opening and closing in unison to a heartbeat, coming from above.

Stepping into focus, it appears the ceiling is getting even lower... Or... The ground below is raising...

As she continues to slightly shuffle, the fabric you stood upon did indeed, begin to rise, like something from one of those ol' 'Daring Do' novels, reminding you of one of the traps in the series, but... You can't remember how exactly Daring got out of it.

Time is running out, and you almost slap your penis in frustration, despite it was you who couldn't control your sexual organs.

An idea hits you! It's clear that the way ou--Too late, you're going in. You immediately flinch and close your eyes.

A small squelch is heard... And once again, movement and visibility is impossible, as you are able to move just your hind-legs, and unlike before, a very audible pulse can be heard from the upper-depths of the goddess' torso.

It smells funny in here, too... Like a bouquet of Chocolate Cosmos, it's very calming, but also very hard to breathe in.

The walls that trap you begin to slowly expand and close, giving you enough room to use your lungs properly, but still not enough to allow any movement, making you stuck for good.

After waiting a brief moment for something; anything, to happen, an unusual soothing tone is heard above the pulsing.

"Hmm, I think Angel will love that... Or maybe that" Muttered Fluttershy, still browsing her weekly catalogue.

The minutes go by, as Fluttershy continues her normal, everyday routine, from nourishing her various outdoor animals to watering her plants, awareness of the pony stuck in her plothole being an impossibility.

Over an hour passed, and the temperature starts to rise exponentially, which begins to worry you.


Fluttershy, however was about to head out towards town, preparing for a local party in the Sugarcube; She always got nervous when being with her friends, which would be the cause of the rise in body temperature--Obviously more noticeable for you, anyway.

The movements in Fluttershy's rump is starting to also take effect--As the upward and downward force of her movement from simply walking is making you nauseous.


Her rump begins to slightly sweat, creating lubrication for you to easily move, now.

A few slight pushes, and you plop out, your face covered in the juices, secreting out of Fluttershy's plothole, and only inches away from her netherlands.

You need to climb down--It's the only safe option down; as if you weren't in enough trouble, already.

Nearly slipping, you only just manage to cling yourself to the walls below her plothole, and on top of her most delicate organ, and it only got harder from here on out, as Fluttershy was heading outside, making the seismic movements she caused even more potent.