- Text Size +
Rarity was preparing for a little 'extra' comfort... Although it's barely visible from the view in Rarity's tail as to what she's doing, Rarity was just preparing her bed and drying herself off, she reached under her bed for her 'personal' toy box. a well-used, dusty chest.

The contents, however... were the main attraction: large set of polished, pearlescent-filtered dildos of varying lengths.

Hoping not to get caught, Rarity quickly shut her bedroom windows and closed the curtains in reaction to a sound she thought she heard, outside.

The quick pace of Rarity's swinging tail makes you shoot out of it... Only to seconds later land on something soft, face first; it feels exceptionally comfy, losing any last grasp of known existence...


Things seem to be fine--You're well-bathed, and your wounds seem to be healing well, given the circumstances.

All you need now is some given attention, just enough to be noticed and hopefully rescued... Heck, even if you're not, you can still enjoy the odd sensation from your own 'personal' view point, but--to be fair, the danger of being so small can be overwhelming, if not, risky.

Although an uneasy choice, you decide it's best to (at the most) try to grab sonepony's attention to you, when you know it's as safe as possible.

Your thoughts are suddenly interrupted, as you struggle to maintain your balance, forcing you to stumble down into a small, latex-covered pocket.

Rarity placed the chest on her makeover table, only to afterwards unexpectedly say something unusual (Well, for you, anyway).

"Time for some real fun, now."

Still confused, you hear the sound of something clicking, coming from beneath the ground.

Even more-so confused, you notice a slight 'whirring' noise, getting extremely loud for your ears to handle... Getting loud enough to the point of seismic vibrations, similar to a volcanic earthquake, getting increasingly violent in strength.

It's so violent, that it begins to make you soar a few feet into the air, only to land seconds later to repeat the process... Until you hear that odd clicking sound in the distance, once again, making the ground slowly return to its default state of stability.

Rarity, however, was only just readying herself for pleasure, but like everything she touched her hooves on--it needed to be perfect.

"Max settings on... Power supply is good... Perfect!"

Confirmation given, and equipment fully recalibrated, Rarity was ready for action, lifting a decently-sized dildo with her horn, escorting it with her to the bed, with you under a small area in what can only be described as a 'latex foreskin'.

Just after a slight decline from the vertical change of gravity, you notice you're on a small hillside--an odd one at that--having a small cut across the middle, like a gigantic crevice.

Looking up at the now dimly-lit sky, you instantly orgasm, shocked in awe as Rarity's magnificent vaginal lips slowly make its way onto you.

"Oh... What?"

You scream in terror, after giving both your penis and eyes a marvellous surprise.

Suddenly, the vaginal ceiling stops its descent, giving you a hope of survival, as Rarity almost forgot something crucial.

"Whoops, forgot to turn it on" Rarity whispered, pushing the slider with her magic to the 'on' position.

You remember that clicking... 'Turn it on' and 'time for some real fun' suddenly come into mind, integrating the two together.

The answer, however, sends a very cold chill down your spine, and a very hot tension in your now-flaccid cock.

Adding insult to injury, the ground starts to shake, like previously, getting increasingly more violent.

"De-de-dil-dil..." Is all you can stutter to yourself, only to realise the looming wonder above you to begin its journey downwards.

Rarity quickly thrusted her hind-hooves, with the dildo now engulfed by her entire vaginal vault--The sound of the whirring vibration now muffled, and the sound of Rarity moaning in pleasure overtakes its audibility.

Sudden darkness bestows upon you, and most of the vibrations become absorbed from the chamber of Venus... Even though you can't see, it feels very exhilarating in here--Your cock getting slightly erect, despite it recharging from moments ago.

"Well... That could've been wo-" you're cut off to what you were about to say, as Rarity's moans begin escalating, only to violently contract the devious toys within her.

Small strands of her juices excrete from her vagina, after vigorously thrusting you and the dildo back and fourth.

A wave full of her love-fulfilled secretions hits you like a ton of bricks, getting an entire mouthful as you attempt to scream out.

You were never much of a food critic, but you decide swivel it in your mouth, with your taste buds only just able to pick up any taste, then swallowing it, after in experiment.

Like a mouthful of pain thinner, you immediately notice the taste kick in, and its not half-bad, either... Tasting like a strong mixture of cream, vanilla and coconut.

The shaking suddenly halts, followed by a gargantuan moan of Rarity orgasming.

A tsunami of Rarity's cum overflows onto you, and only milliseconds after Rarity bends upwards to remove the dildo, you're spat out like a money shot onto Rarity's godly, 1000ft face... Her mane, specifically.




Landing in Rarity's purple, lavender jungle-like mane, stuck onto a strand of hair, with a lake of warm, and quickly drying cum below you, the force immobilising you, slowly descending into limbo. 




After a long, vigorous session, Rarity was exhausted, near-fainting in rest onto her bed covers, with the last of her juices still flowing like a volcano after an eruption.




The two of you relentlessly sleep, after such a thrilling ride.

...

Zzzz... Zzzz... Zzzz...

...

You yawn... Realising you've just woken up from seismic activity.
It's starting to annoy you as to how many times you've waken, only to remember that you're trapped, again.

Oblivious to you being smuggled into her mane, Rarity wakes up, noting the time on her clock.
"My, my... 10:30, already?" Rarity said in surprise, rubbing some sleep from her eyes.


As she prepared her breakfast, she felt a slight tangle in her mane, brushing it with her left hoof, freeing you from your restraints--but sending you free-falling into what you can only describe as just a box.

Carefully, you get up from your surprisingly soft landing, as your face lay crumpled in a pile of oddities against a plastic wall.

You began to panic, your hooves attempting to reach out, to only to be welcomed by the hard contoured plastic wall around you.

It wasn’t until heavy, rhythmic thuds in the background stirred your fears once more--that there was something more wrong than you knew.

“Hey, Down here!” You yell, confused on where you are, and what was going on. Your pleas fell on deaf ears as the room swayed from side to side while what sounded like hail, pounding against the plastic... But this was just the beginning of your problems, as you feel the ground shift slightly at first, then ferociously.

Light erupted in from the heavens as you all of a sudden tumble down a steep slope, apart of what appeared to be a landslide. You struggle to find something to brace yourself with as you neared the bright white light; however, before you could blink, you are pushed through the blinding light and plummeted like a rock over a cliff.

You land with a splash in a white sea, the
White waters shooting up into the air from your landing, raining against the thick, ceramic walls. Without any warning of this happening, you begin to manoeuvre about to where you can properly see what was going on. As you do so, you can make out large white walls surrounding you, with giant circular islands floating in the water like buoys in an ocean.

It's unclear as of how you're going to get out, when your eyes forebodingly drifted upward. Trepidation coursed through your entire body, a cry of terror is your only reasonable reaction, as you look up at a massive colossus white face, Rarity's face, to be exact.

Everything shook from side to side as waves of white waters crashed against the side of the gigantic islands surrounding you are assaulted from the crashing of the waves.

A large, silver spoon the size of the Everfree forest began diving into the milky waters, making you realise the severity of the situation, watching the spoon rise from the waters like a hungry crocodile. You try not to think about it, but you can't help but watch the several islands of cereal, all of which were nearly seventy-five times your size to disappear into Rarity's warm-looking mouth.

The crunching of the cereal only foresaw your own thoughts, of which it being your possible death. The crunching seemed to encompass the entirety of the dining room causing you to cover your ears as you try in a futile attempt to block out the noise.

After another few lucky misses from the spoon, and a slightly approving groan from Rarity, in delight, you're face-to-face to the spoon's target, nearing quickly, and impossible to avoid.

It takes a few moments, but your nightmares are realised--You ascend towards the goddess-Rarity's face... Making you shutter at your upcoming ride into the Rarity express.
Rarity's lips were the only last depictions of the outer world you once saw, despoiling any chance of survival, making you shiver in the ice-cold milk, preparing for your inevitable death. You uncomfortably whimper, as Rarity's gigantic maw slowly began to open, until her lips suddenly gained vertical speeds, with now her mouth wide open, revealing a very unappealing cavern into view--wet with her saliva, with little debris of cereal on the ceiling, getting ever closer and bigger...

A shadow formed from above as the spoon started to pass between Rarity's lips. Your mind is going at a mile a minute, thoughts overflowing within you, only barely clinging onto your mental stability, as it was near-impossible to veer your eyes away from Rarity's pearly whites, with her gullet in tow, awaiting the aftermath of its purpose.

Almost everything around you was quickly becoming surrounded by the environment of Rarity's teeth and gums, until nothing but the welcoming warmth of the pony's anatomy proverbially greeted, making any hypothermia from the milk you suffered from become balanced--Maybe slightly warmer than you would've appreciated. Beggars cannot be choosers, though, as you suddenly realise that Rarity's mouth was beginning to close.

Any iota of light you had before was soon draining exponentially--Then fully as those beautiful lips touched, devouring you in complete darkness.

After a sudden unknown force pushes you onto the fabricated surface upon Rarity's tongue, almost hitting your head on the metallic spoon as it departed. The thick, milky contents splashing all over you, with tiny chunks of soggy cereal hitting you in the face, feeling similar to how a fish would. You have a small sigh of relief, thankful that you weren't crushed by those titanic molars... until everything started moving, at high speeds, sweeping the cereal to her back-teeth.

If you haven't guessed yet, you're in big trouble, as you hear the grinding of Rarity's teeth, nearby in the distance.

Instantaneously, you rise in height, only to fall from the sudden change in angle, making stability an impossibility, now.
Her tongue lifts into the air, knocking you down next to it, tumbling down into a relatively safe spot under the apex of Rarity's oral muscle.

All of a sudden, any grinding or movement subsides for a brief moment.

Did she feel you? Are you saved?

...

A slow tilting of her mouth showed it impossible, as you try to hang on, underneath the pink mutant, with small waves of cereal and milk to greet you.

After a nerve-racking squelch from the back of Rarity's mouth, you hear the loud gulp from what could've been you, just now.

Unsure how you're getting out of this mess, you stick to the walls under her tongue, in hopes of safety.

Rarity, however, after enjoying a bowl of Derpy-O's, was casually continuing her daily morning routine, unaware of the small cracker-jack prize clinging to life inside her.

Her next agenda, however, was soon approaching, to what may be the most frightening thing you've countered, thus far.

Any and all of her movement is significantly multiplied and magnified around you, with your body slowly rising and falling from the sway of her head bouncing while she trotted over towards her bathroom.

You hear her voice booming down, echoing from her throat, in a soothing melody, as she begins humming to herself.

Rarity was about to brush her teeth, getting her diamond and topaz toothbrush in hoof, while levitating a long, thick tube of Coltgate onto it, squeezing a moderate amount of its contents onto the brushes.

b34; La-la-la ah-ah, la-la-la ah-ah... b34;

First, it seems very innocent, until the ceiling above you rises, inviting the light of day to be seen, once again.

Running from underneath her tongue, unsure of what's she's doing, you immediately notice a large oddity behind her teeth.


Having little time to move out of the way, you struggle to avoid the anomaly, getting stuck in some thread-like strands, forcing a mouthful of mint-tasting liquid down your throat, almost drowning you.




In failure of attempting to move, or escape the clutches of new home, you're violently knocked around as Rarity brushes her upper teeth, forcing your body to be pinned on them at times; if it weren't for the softness of her brush, you're certain you'd be smushed by one of her behemoth teeth.

30 seconds of pure agony later, Rarity finishes cleaning her teeth, making a small sigh of relief come from your mouth.




Not even having time to celebrate your survival, you're immediately forced out into the world, outside of Rarity's body... And instead descending into a large, perfectly circular crater, with Rarity's saliva dragging you into it.




There's no hope for escape; you fall into the dark, metallic wasteland under Rarity's sink, and at the mercy of the Ponyville municipal and drainage systems.